Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survivors Stand

Ranger

Super-Earth
This RP will take place in a post apocalyptic earth. The reason for the breaking down of society a fatal illness spread across the world and wiped out 60% of the population. This is no zombie virus its just a highly contagious virus that kills quickly, and painfully. Major cites are now considered death traps as the virus is mostly abundant in the abandoned big cites. Some of mankind has built a resistance or immunity to the disease entirely but some are still venerable. Some of the population decided to succeed into underground establishments such as metro systems and build towns and civilizations there. Meanwhile the very worst of mankind is showing in these dark times as man tear each other apart. On top of that there are factions constantly trying to seize power, in the current location there are the Red Line, the Revolutionaries, and the Militia of the Order. All the factions are at war with each other and are savagely fighting for power. Bandits and mercenaries also roam the above and below world. Guns and ammo are still fairly plentiful however most ammo is now dirty refilled ammo and military grade ammo is actually quite rare.

I want at least 3 people most 4 people in this RP. You can take whatever role you want be it soldier, mercenary, refugee you name it, just be sure to give a bio here. Any questions just ask.

Great if we get one more person I'll leave the spots open for about a day, nobody joins by then we start.

Great, if we can get at least one more to join that'd be awesome, if not we'll start.

Hmm I am interested but can I wait for all of you to post before coming up with a character idea, I'd like to know more of the story and world before I try to come up with something. If thats okay ^^

kuro_bara said:
Hmm I am interested but can I wait for all of you to post before coming up with a character idea, I'd like to know more of the story and world before I try to come up with something. If thats okay ^^

I assume it's just normal ol' Earth, only with a deadly virus around.

kuro_bara said:
I'll PM you

Back
Top Bottom