Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why must cleverness fail when titles and subjects are involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all, Polar here once more and seeking. I am considering this the alpha to the pre-alpha of my last seeking thread. Please PM me, I will not likely check this thread for replies.

First off, I am most comfortable with PM's. Threads, possibly, but you would have to be very convincing. I have a YIM, Skype and no MSN. I'm not too picky usually, but the standards of literacy, grammar and like are upheld now as always. Likes and dislikes can be found within the link provided in my signature, feel free to ask if you are unsure of something. Considering length of replies and such, I understand that sometimes you can post a paragraph or two, sometimes you can't, that's fine with me. Do try to give me something I can work with is all.

Simplified, I will just list some things I have an interest in at the moment, or sound interesting to try.

Naruto universe-
One of my favorites, be it canon or alternate universe. Not a fan of OC's in the fandoms but I can be convinced if the char is well thought out. In saying that, don't just tell me that you want to be an Inuzuka lass cause you get a cute puppy. I tend to play as Naruto, but can possibly be another male if you so prefer. I can try playing a female if you like, I don't mind learning new experiences. Pairings that I enjoy are as follows; Naruto and Sakura. Naruto and Hinata. Neji and Hinata. Have one you want to discuss? Speak up. I can't read minds. ...Yet.

Harry Potter universe-
I have few fandoms, so yeah, this too. The world of magic enthralls me, so naturally this is what I would like to play in. I usually go strictly AU ( Alternate Universe ) for this one because the canon storyline irks me some. Rowling is amazing, don't get me wrong, she gave us this world and we get to dabble into it but I don't agree with a good chunk of it. I can explain more if you like but yeah, another thread, another time. OC's are possible but I like established characters mostly. Pairings are Harry and Hermione pretty much. If OC's, I like being a Ravenclaw. Slytherin 'bad but somewhat good' girls are interesting to have paired with one of my chars. Once more, ask if you want me to try something. And as a side note, you won't likely ever get me to play Snape, Voldemort or Fred/George.

I'm free to listen to and discuss any ideas you may have as well, so don't consider this as a limitation that you must contact me with either Naruto or HP stuffs, maybe you'll introduce me to something new and fun.

So then, that's all for now. I will edit as I think up more stuff. That's just the fandoms for now. I'm interested in all sorts of stuff so have a gawk at the rabbit hole or whatever it was I made up and toss me a line sometime. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom