Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Halloween themed roleplay! F looking for M. E-mail.

I could do a costume party one,if you wanted babe.

RE: Calling all things that go bump in the night... [vampires? werewolves? demons?]

so... when you talk of demon and hunter? who the male and who's the female? 0.o

RE: Calling all things that go bump in the night.[F seeking M]

newblood said:
this is my main board - it outlines what I look for in a roleplay.

Hello! Thank you for checking out my board. :)

Lately, I've been experiencing some cravings that are out of my typical preferences; I'd love something supernaturally oriented. Modern fantasy, if you will! Truth be told, I'm super inspired by cheesy paranormal teen romance novels. Don't judge me, lol. Lately I've been playing a lot of dom characters, I'd really love to play a damsel in distress. I have a few minor plots/pairings in mind:

A normal human woman who is plagued by demons is saved by a badass demon hunter.

A young couple in their twenty somethings are madly in love. They live a quiet, peaceful life. The man has a mysterious past and he is quiet about his family.. he keeps the fact that he is part of a long line of demon hunters to himself. However, when they are targeted by demons, he is thrust back into that world. She is involuntarily brought along for the ride, potentially putting a strain on their relationship or potentially bringing them closer together.

A 'popular', jock-type of guy is bitten by a werewolf while out for an evening jog or something. The transition is terrible and scary. To help him get through it, he enlists the help of a fellow student. She is bookish and shy. He offers to keep bullies at bay while she helps him through his new and terrifying experience by researching the lore and everything for him.

Vampire x hunter
demon x hunter
ghost hunting team
..suggest?!

Together, we can brainstorm a plot and collaborate on twists and turns. I'd like this to be an advanced, multi-paragraph roleplay with a lot of depth and layers.

I roleplay over PM and e-mail. Let me know which you prefer when you message me. If you can convince me that you're a solid roleplayer who will contribute to the flux and flow of things, I'll roleplay over a thread. : )

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOOOOUUU.
xoxo.

Darlin you had me at Teenwolf. You interested in rp'ing that still?

RE: Calling all things that go bump in the night.[F seeking M]

here's the prompt for the Demon x Hunter scenerio (the demon being male)

The Hunter and the Hunted

The mist was thick in the Marsh, the night was heavy with the sound of crickets. and fear was in the air.

The town of Heels had been based at the border of the great marsh for years. it was no mystery that the Marsh held an ancient evil, until the past few months. children would go missing, fel beasts would attack in the night to raid rampage and devour. the town Militia rank had thinned and so have the ranks of the enlisted members of the regional Demon Hunter's guild.

things we getting desperate, now even the trainees of the demon hunter's guild, those train only in basics combat technique and weapons who had yet to fight anything stronger than a lesser imp now stood shoulder to should with their teachers, their patrician and the remainder of the town Militia. the bulk of their force was concentration the center of the swamp, cutting out the main route to town. traveling on the flanks were small flexible groups of hunters, five to a cell, but unfortunately most of them were mere trainees about the experience combat for the first time.

they had to destroy the evil at its source, and this is why they and ventured so deep into the swamp that night.

The veteran, teacher and leader of the southern cell step through the marsh, his step so careful as not to squish in the sucking mud. the same couldn't be said for his trainees. as some of them were tripping, stepping on twigs and making uncomfortably amounts of the noise.

One gasped as her foot was caught up to the ankle. she was one of the freshest trainees, still new to the hunter life. she was a marriageable age and quite beautiful with a curvy, nubile body and a busty chest that fought against the tight binding of her gi-top.

the teacher lamented and hoped that many of this trainees would make it through this night alive

(play as the sexy naive virgin hunter)

RE: A little but unconventional.. but maybe I can tempt you?

Chipping away at the INTROS that were sent to me. Thaaaanks :)

Can only roleplay over email these days. Interested? Send your reply to deadlanguagex@gmail.com thanks babesssss

still accepting intros. remind me if i owe you a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom