Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Russian Hobby(Onica and ArcturusV)

Re: (Onica and ArcturusV)

"Okay, okay," She knew she was going to regret this one way or the other. Her body shifting against the wall some, "Lets play. Whats the game?" Her breathing someone uneasy now as she waited for him to start or give more details. It was then someone else hit her, why did he called her little bird. Funny what kinda pet name she got stuck with. Guess a good nights sleep and a little bit of food went a long way. The leg that was hanging off the cot being brought back up into her chest. Her eyes back looking at the door.

The Captain nodded, "Good spirit Little Bird," his voice boomed out, quite contrary to the quiet tone he had been using previously. He reached out towards her with his right hand, patting her on the top of her head twice before he pushed himself up, off the cot. He paced slowly towards the center of the room, turning on his heels to face her back on her cot. There was no smile on his face anymore, he stood tall, shoulders squared, hands tucked behind his back, feet shoulder width apart.

"I ask you three things Little Bird, you do them to my satisfaction, and you recieve your clothing. That simple. First thing..."

He leaned forward in his stance slightly, clearing his throat loudly. A mischevious smile came to his face as he locked on the marine's eyes, "Tell me of your hometown," he said simply. He didnt' ask for its name, its location, where her family was hiding, only asked to hear about her hometown.

The question kinda took her from behind, she was not waiting for it. "Well..." she started as she started to think about her home town some, "Its a small southern town, near a lake. Not much there, kinda a sleepy town if you know what I mean. The Main street is the only place that has business on it, the rest is just houses, schools....churches. It has a lot of churches. Its more or less a farming town I guess. Rice fields are about the only thing you see outside the city limits. Quite, good place to start a family but like me. Most kids leave after they get out of school, looking for job else wear."

She did not give out any information that might single out her home town. A lot of states had towns like that. Quite little nothing towns that just seemed to just be there to be there. Even more in the south where she grew up. Lots of farm towns out in the middle of no where.

"Ah Little Bird, so modest," he said, shaking his head slowly as she completed her little blurb about her home. He brought out his right hand, wagging his index finger at her, nixing her short answer. "I know town like that, yes? Always more to it. Little stories, little characters, nothing ever quite that simple, yes? Paint me this picture, yes, give it some color. Put your heart into this, ya Little Bird? I know you can do so much better."

He motioned for her to continue onwards, the first task wasn't over, not yet, but she hadn't struck out either.

Thought back to her child hood, she hated her child hood. Small town yes, but it had its bad memories. Her dad had left her mother while she was pregnant. When she was five her mom married her step-dad who was a bastard in every meaning of the word. Her mother to head over hills in love with him to see that he was cheating on her and beating her only child. Now that she looked back on it the Marine hoped the fucker got shot in the head when the south was taken over. The marine had her boy friends while in school, all of them turning out to be dicks and cheaters like her father was. She had a few friends she still talked to now and then, "Not much to remember. There was a park in the middle of town. I use to go there after dark and just swing all night during the summers. My parents would get so pissed, thought I was sneaking out to see guys. A bakery not far from that park that my grandmother use to take me too before she passed. I'd go there every now and then when I was in school but not as much as I did."

"What dose it matter anyways I left that place fore a reason. Started my own life on my own."

"So young, so bitter already, eh Little Bird?" He shook his head slowly, but not in disapproval of her answer, he slowly steped out and paced a tight, three step circle, coming back to face her slowly as he digested what she told him. His head dipped slowly, looking down to a spot just in front of his feet as he assumed his stance once more.

"I am.. satisfied. Easy no? One down, just two more to go. Higher stakes now, failure brings more consequences."

He looked back up towards the Marine, "I want you to thank me now, for giving you this opportunity," he shook his index finger up again, cutting her off just incase she thought she had it going as easy as a few words. "Thank me properly yes? On your hand and knees, bowing down."

"You don't need to mean it, only to do it Little Bird. Just a small little gesture."

He had to be nuts right, or at less joking, "You want me to what?" Her words seemed to hold a little mix of shock and laughter in them as she thought about what he wanted her to do. But it was not the happy kinda laugh in her voice, it was more there to hide the slight fear in her voice. She would not beg for him, bow to him at his feet like some dog. He had to be nuts, he just had to be, "Your joking?"

She did not move, but he had got her action.

The captain tilted his head, gesturing towards the space on the floor before him, "No Little Bird... I do not jest." His voice was even, calm, quite serious, not a hint of mirth or chiding within him. His arms were crossed over his chest now, staring down at her on her cot. He gestured with his head again, seeing if she was going to do so.

"Rauvin!" he shouted out towards the door, apparently a name, followed by a short barked out order in Russian. The door didn't open, nothing seemed to change. But the Captain looked back at his captive again, a smirk coming to his face.

She would not move, hell the only thing she seemed to do was breath. Maybe blink her eyes every now and then, "And you said I was bitter." After all even she joked around every now and then when the mood was not so well.....well the mood was just not right for joking when you where a POW. Only moving when he called out to someone behind the door, not understanding a word he said after that. Yet nothing happened, but that smirk on his face told her a different story.

The captain started laughing as she made her joke, no matter how ill at ease she was. Little more than a soft chuckling, but it was still a laugh, still a smile on his face. He shook his head slightly, "Good one Little Bird. Nice to see you can keep a sense of humor, yes? It'll help..."

He stepped to the side, taking a few large paces over towards the doorway, standing just to the opening side of the portal. His arms were still crossed over his chest. "Rauvin!" he called out loudly. The deadbolt in the door screeched out again, sliding back to leave the door unlocked. The door opened just two inches, showing nothing of who or what was beyond it. The captain unfolded his left arm, reaching out to flick the door open fully.

"I thought you could use a shower, yes?"

Behind the door was the apparently so named "Rauvin". The cpl from her previous sessions. He was holding what appeared to be a firehose in his hand, with the water running from how the hose was inflated. The nozzle was pointed towarsd the cot where the marine sat in her act of defiance, refusing to play the game.

The captain nodded, and with that, Rauvin opened up, pulling back the lever and letting the hose fire out, sending a thick heavy stream of pressurized water towards the captive. Ice cold water for that matter, it probably was pulled out from a well deep below the place she was in, judging from temperature as well as the hard, mineral water film it was likely going to leave on her when the flow finally stopped.

If he had ever tried to give a cat a bath, that's what his little hobby looked like. The water on her before her mind could process what was happening. Her body seeming to jump at less two feet, arms swinging in front of her to try and block the water. Legs kicking to try and push her body away from the cold jet of water. Falling from the cot onto the hard floor, blanket being left on the cot. The water stung her skin, the pressure of the water alone was painful against her....even more so against her healing wounds. Her mouth opening to scream only to be flooded causing her to choke.

The so called shower coming to an end leaving her on the floor shaking, cold....wet. She was on her hands and knees now thanks to the water, head bowed down coughing up the water that had been pushed into her mouth. Her long brown hair soaked, some of it sticking to her face, neck and back. Drops of water falling from her flesh as she tried to pull herself back together. Fuck she was cold, her teeth even chattering together some. Slowly looking up at the Officer and the cpl that she know knew to be Rauvin, waiting for one of them to say something. To do something. A small "Fuck you," leaving her mouth even if no words came out.

The captain's hand reached out, signaling for Rauvin to stop. He even put his hand against the corporal's chest as he heard the defiant words that the marine fired back. He shook his head slowly, pushing the man back out the door, making sure to shut it behind him. But Rauvin never slammed the bolt back home, the door just remained shut, nothing locking it in place.

The Captain took several large steps towards her, drawing up quickly as he reached down, getting a hold of her wet, matted hair, pulling hard on it to draw her gaze up towards him as he leaned down over her. Leering at her, he whispered at her small words hurled at him, "I just may Little Bird."

"I thought you said you preferred women with a bit more, energy." Her voice a little shaky from the cold, but then again being pulled by her hair did not help any. Her closed, but opening soon to meet his as soon as he would pull away from her ear. Her arms helping to hold her as the rest of her body laid on the ground. Her body soaked from that so called shower. The dirt was cleaned from her skin, but that tan color of her flesh did not fade showing that she had quite the mix of blood lines in her. "Plus I don't fuck guy when I don't even know there name."

She had never gotten his name, but even then she would have not agreed to sleep with him. All the food, water, blankets and painkillers in the world would not make her agree to go so far.

Rauvin heard a loud crack of flesh on flesh, and couldn't help but wince at the sort of blow that must have been to ring out in his ears so loudly and clear, even with the thick door and heavy walls between himself and the source. He could almost see it in his mind, bringing a smile to his face, imagining his captain was finally getting down to dishing out some punishment to the impudent american.

Muffled words, screams, the sounds of a struggle. But never once did he hear any of the code words, any of the warnings that she was more than he could handle, to come in and subdue the prisoner or prepare another of the punishments. He leaned up against the door, hearing the sounds of flesh on flesh, screams, moans, occasionally a blow or a heartfelt curse from both the Captain and the Marine. He dared not peek in, not if he wanted to keep his relatively comfortable posting. But he couldn't help but listen in, feeling the blood flowing into him, imagining just what that american woman was being put through.

Then, it was quiet. He quickly snapped to attention, stepping as quietly, and quickly, as he could a good 10 paces down the hall. He tried to look bored but official, thinking hard of a siberian winter in hopes of calming himself down. Only just in time as the door opened slowly. The Captain was pulling his shirt back on over his head. His hair was drenched in sweat, his body looked exhausted, and he had a shit eating grin on his face as he walked past Rauvin.

"Make sure she eats again in four hours," he ordered as he walked on, back to work.

Rauvin carefully inched towards the door, hoping to steal a glance before he had to close the door again.

Oh what a sight for any male's sore eyes she would be, even more if the cpl had not seen a woman in months. What little cloth she had on her body was not gone. Her bare body laying on its back in the middle of the room, her breathing deep and fast. Eyes closed, her knees still up in the air with her feet planted on the ground....yet she did her best to keep her legs closed. He would not be able to tell if that was tears or water from the shower on her cheeks, a matching red hand print almost shining on her right cheek.

Her arms where crossed against her chest, both trying to hide her nude body and keep herself warm in the now wet room. Water drops still rolling down the stone walls. That blanket would not be keeping her warm tonight, now nothing more the a wet lump on the cot. Eyes could clearly see where the sniper had left its four marks on her body, the cut on her hip, and the burn on her stomach that the officer had given her. Long dark hair fanned out on the ground under her. Really a lovely girl, even for an American...though she was a little bet up.

She was listening for the door to close again, not hearing it her head would roll back some and eyes open to see the cpl there. If only for a moment.

Rauvin pushed open the door slowly, stepping out into the cell. He was leaning back, his chin up high as he gazed upon the woman. His hand reached down, loosening his belt around his waist, working with stumbling fingers until he finally got the buckle undone. It only was another snap and he had his fly open, his hand reaching down his skivvies, releasing the pressure of his engorged penis, rubbing his hand along its length as he looked down at the marine.

He had a smirk on his face as he drew the marine's attention, gesturing with his free hand for her to come towards him.

Meanwhile, the Captain had turned around, seeing something in Rauvin that piqued his curiousity. He had said nothing as the man made his way to the door, opened it, and stepped inside. His arms were crossed over his chest, letting the situation play out, unsure of just how either would react.

Watched as the young soldier as he walked in. He looked proud and ready but his hands shook, that told her something. Unlike the officer, he did not think she was much of a threat. He was more looking to get between her legs or into her mouth rather then keep his guard up. Her body slowly rolling over, bring her knees under her body, and letting her arms hold her up as she watched the cpl stroke himself and tried to call her over like some kind of dog.

She had not even noticed that the officer came in to watch the show, never heard the door open. That was because the cpl never closed it. A sly smile on her face, and a look in her eye that would have let the soldier know to back off....that is if he noticed it. She knew the officer knew that look, it was the same look she gave off when she went to grab his knife and when she tried to fight him off earlier. At less the Captain knew how to handle her, how not to put his guard down around her.

At first slowly crawling over to the cpl, then standing up walking up to him. That smug smile on her face, that deep look in her eyes. Stopping...she never heard the door lock....she knew the Captain would have cough onto her plan by now but would this cpl? The meal from the night before and the good night sleep giving her some fight back. Hell she had gave the officer a run for his money.

She knew this would hurt, herself just as much as the solder before her. Leaning in as if she was going to do as the Rauvin wanted....only to grab him by the neck and drive her knee into his crotch and exposed member. If that did not bring him to the floor nothing would. A sharp comment in what sounded like french, and she spat on him.

Moving fast to try and make a run for the door only to see the Captain standing by the door way, his arms crossed over his chest....

He never saw it coming. A little girl, so frail looking, cold, tired. He was too focused on the pleasure at hand, already seeing in his mind the way he would violate the girl. His eyes were half closed, paying more attention to the vision in his head than to the dangerous warrior that was before him. And then, it happened. His world just exploded in the pain that only someone getting racked could even imagine. His eyes had rolled into the back of his head as he went down, one shot. He was curled up as tight as humanly possible, he couldn't even let out a whimper of pain, he didn't even tremble, didn't even react to the spittle hitting him.

The Captain however, just unfolded his arms, slowly clapping as she made her break for the door. He imposed himself right there, dead center. Unlike Rauvin, he seemed ready to fend her off, his hands free, his body set to react to her movements. He had a grin on his face, "So fiery Little Bird, so entertaining. I think you will be my favorite hobby."

The Captain was the last person she wanted to see. Backing up some as he clapped, she was clearly mad. The moment her eyes laid on him, they almost seemed to turn black with hate. The one that had just did everything in his power try and beat her down. One one that just raped her only minutes before she took down the younger solder. Her body lowered some at the knees, trying to shot herself around him and make it for the door. Feeling the handle in her hand.....but would he grab her? Or let his little hobby run......though she would not run to far. The last few minutes being nothing but a brief second wind, before her body would just drop.

He let her pass. Or at least, he got out of her way for the most part, only managing to stick out his foot at the last minute, trying to trip her up on her mad dash out of the place. Either way, he would follow her as soon as she made it clear of the door and him, running as necessary to keep up with her, until she either crashed from the trip or crashed from her own exhaustion. He kept his eyes on her, watching, waiting to see if she was just playing possum as slowed down, drawing near her. He knelt by his side, reaching out towards her, running his fingers down her spine, looking to see how she'd react, just how much energy she had left.

She felt the arch of her foot catch his leg as she tried to make it for the door. She stumbled, falling out into the hall way with what looked like a half flip. Trying her best to get to her feet and run, but it was not as easy as it should have been. Normally she could have ran a good six or seven miles with out stopping, if she would have fell she could have gotten up and kept going with out missing a bet. Now it seemed that only a few feet had her gasping for air, falling back down onto her chest as soon as she got back up. It clearly aggravated her, the marine starting to become frustrated by the limits her body now had.

Her second wind gone. The feeling of his fingers down her spine sent chills across her body. A sort frustrated, angered growl leaving her as she swung her arm back to try and hit him. Flipping onto her back as she did so.

He felt the sharp crack of her hand across his face, leaving an angry red mark on his cheek as his head spinned with the blow. He brought his gaze back to her slowly, chuckling as he did so, and making sure that she noticed him checking out the frontal shot that she was giving him. The cheek hurt, but he bit down on the pain easily enough, not letting her see him react to it.

"You still make me laugh Little Bird," he called out softly towards her, still with a half cocked smile on his face. He didn't reach out for her yet, keeping his hands free incase she decided to keep puting up a fight against him. "You had a long day, a nice warm bed, good meal, a dry towel, you want it? It is yours to take."

The slap stung the back of her hand, backing up so after that as the officer recovered from the blow. His chuckling and glaze upon her unclothed body causing her to wrap her arms around her chest some, her legs closing.....funny to that even the marine still held some feminine instincts in her. Not that it mattered, he had already seen her. It was just the idea that he was checking her out that caused the act. That look in her eyes still there as he spoke. Offering her things she both wanted and needed, "You say its mine to take but you know when something is to good to be true it normally is....so lets here it what do you want?"

Of course she would wait for another one of his games.....

The captain raised his finger, shaking it before his face slowly, nixing away her paranoid questions. The half cocked smile remained on his face as he reached down with that same nixing finger, lightly running it over the skin of her thigh, running a small up and down pattern over just a short 8 inches, going back and forth, real slowly. He kept his eyes on her face, watching her reactions slowly.

"Nothing Little Bird. You have already earned it. All you need to do is claim it."

Off course she could not help but snap at the finger that came to wave in her face. No where close to biting it, more of a warning then anything else. Her leg pulling away as he went to touch her, but he would get to touch her. His finger would only run up and down her leg a few times before one of her hands grabbed his wrist. Her grip not as strong as it use to be, but still holding on as tight as she could. Wondering how she earned such a thing after attacking one of the officer's men. One that should be getting to his feet about now, she knew Rauvin's blood would be pumping and now with the lust he once hand. She knew that she really would not be safe in the cell she was in if that solder would be guarding it. Best to take the offer and live to fight another day....after all she knew that boy would be out for blood after more or less crushing his manhood.

"Claim it how?" The look on her face never changed, "Take it I'll be moving cells again?"

Back
Top Bottom