Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Russian Hobby(Onica and ArcturusV)

Re: (Onica and ArcturusV)

The officer looked back up at the shoulder, softly giving him a comand in Russian which he passed along down the hallway. The Captain whispered back into her ear, "That was not so hard, good Little Bird." He hovered so close to her, but did not touch her. His hot breath upon her neck, breathing in a slow, steady pattern.

It only took a minute for someone else to draw near, handing the soldier at the door a simple, crute canteen. It looked old, having been through countless hikes and marches. Scuffed, dinged, heavy tin. The soldier handed it out, holding it before the marine.

"Thank the corporal and myself, Little Bird," the cpatain whispered in her ear again.

She watched as the corporal came up to her with that old looking canteen, hoping that the water inside of it was better then what the canteen made it seem. The warm breath on her neck seeming to make her weaker, how she wanted just to curl up somewhere warm and go back to sleep. "Thank you," she found herself saying, with out a second though. Knowing that only inches from her was that canteen of water. Not knowing if the corporal was going to help her or if she was to take it from him. Going with the the idea that she would have to take it, hand reaching out to grab the canteen. Even if her arm was shaky. Taking her time as if she was testing what the other two would do.

The officer said nothing as she took the canteen. It was heavy, definately had something in it, though only about half full from the way it sloshed around in her shaky grasp. A simple screw top kept it closed, but once open would reveal simpel water in there. Clean at least, clear, no scent, no odor, no flavor to it. The Officer watched carefully as she took it, saying nothing, doing nothing to prevent her from drinking.

"Is there more Little Bird, more that you wish from me?"

It did not take her long to unscrew the top of the canteen, rushing it up to her lips and started to drink. The semi-cold water rushing down her throat in large gulps, splashing into her empty stomach. It was like a breath of life, and yet at the same time it almost hurt. She acted like that would be the last drink of water she might ever get, and for all she knew it might be. Letting the canteen fall from her hands once it was empty, not to be rude but because her hand just could not grasp it anymore. Leaving some of the water dripping from the mouth of the canteen. Her body kinda slumping even with his hand holding onto her upper arm. Causing her only to fall back into him as he asked his question.

As she slumped against him, he let go of her arm, isntead taking his hand and snaking it around her toros, holding her there around her stomach. His head leaned into her neck, "Delicate thing, aren't you Little Bird?" he whispered softly. He did however, keep a hand on his knife, waiting for her to make a move, another ploy though he doubted she could put up much of a fight right now.

"It has beena long day for you. Just one more thing, and you can sleep, yes?"

She guessed she was, yet she tried to pull away as soon as she felt what she did. His arm holding her where she had fell, moving her head slightly as she felt the officer lean into her neck. The other solder picking up the canteen she had dropped and moving back to his spot by the door. The day had been long, even if it was did not seem as long as yesterday. "What?" she asked, her voice seeming a little unsure even if that cocky marine of hers tone never faded from her voice. Her hands going to rest on the arm that was wrapped around her waste.

"You must choose again Little Bird," he whispered in her ear, he spke softely, his tone kind, making her have to strain to har him, and perhaps be lulled away into sleep regardless. "To sleep here, or to have a bed. Tomorrow Little Bird, the game continues, based on this choice you make."

He smiled, waiting for her answer, studying her carefully, her hands, but her head tilting away, leaning against him, trying to see teh hole in her guard.

"And who's bed would I be sleeping in?" Not that it seemed to matter, her body seemed to let her guard down. It was clear, even if her training and mind was telling her to wake up and put up a fight, her body was done. Psychically she was done, she could hardly hold up her own body weight little less fight. The marine seeming to sink more into the officer, her eyes closing some before opening again. There was no hole to find in her guard, because her guard did not seem to be up. And if it was she was doing a piss poor job.

He smiled hearing it. He couldn't help it, he planted a kiss upon her neck, taking a small nip out on her skin. But that was all he did before pulling away. He shifted his head up, whispering in her ear, "Good attitude Little Bird... but I prefer women with a bit more, energy."

He slowly tried to stand up, using his grip upon her to help hoist her to her feet. "You earned your reward tonight Little Bird, enjoy it." He started to carry her, not exactly gently though he seemed to take no particular extra measure to make her uncomfortable. He carried her out of her cell door, into that hallway she had barely seen. Dank, dark, concrete. It could have been a bunker, or a basement, or perhaps a really cheap fabricated building. A small string of lights hung from the ceiling, nothing more than naked bulbs every 10 feet with a single circuit running between them. The hallway ended 40 feet down, with a thick heavy steel door. Two more doors were along each wall, including he one that he just carried her from. The only ones there were the guard, and the medic who stood aside as the two passed. He carried her towards the door on the left side, downt he hall, which was currently open. Another metal door, with a deadbolt on the hallway side. He lead her through, another cell. This one however seemed nicer. It was clean, for one. Secondly, it had a bed. It wasn't much, a simple fold out cot, with a thin, hard bad, anda nice, thick blanket upon it, a padded comforter, dark green.

"Keep entertaining me Little Bird, and it will get nicer for you."

She could not help but let a smile play across her lips when she heard his comment about what he liked in girls. Doing her best to try and stand when he did but to no avail, that is until he picked her up. The smell of the wet hall way was new to her, watching and taking note of everything they passed in the hall way. Down on hall, threw a door, then down another hall, or at less that's what she thought. Her feet touching the ground as she was carried by the officer, or was it more of a drag as she tried to get her footing and walk. Upon seeing the other door, the cell that reminded her of the one she just left...she would try and stop. But it was not even strong enough to be noticed, being lead by the officer into the new cell. It seemed drier then the other one, she hoped it would warmer. Looking at the cot and the green blanket on it. It could have been the most beautiful sight she ever seen after the last few days, besides the water she had gotten earlier.

The moment the officer would let her go she would just fall to the floor, pulling herself over to the cot. If she could pull herself up on it good, if not she would pull the blanket down on top of her. Its all she wanted anyways. Some means to get warm and to cover her body. Curling up on the floor with the blanket, she almost looked like a ball. Her eyes watching the officer and the medic came up to him. Whispering something in his ear so she could not make out what was being said.

"Goodnight Little Bird," the Officer muttered as he watched her drawl up and take her blanket, watched her curl up like a little child huddling against the cold and the dark. He closed the door slowly, driving the bolt home. THis time, rather than plunging the room in total darkness, a pale red Emergency Lighting was still running, shedding a little light to see by.

With the door closed, he started talking to the medic quietly. Giving his orders and letting the doctor arrange for a delivery while she slumbered. A small meal, designed not to stress her starving system. Including a few antibiotics, in case her reopening wounds were going to lead to an infection. Eentually the Captain agreed, anda few hours later, it was delievered, and waiting for her on a simple metal tray. A cafeteria tray to be sure. But it was there, int he middle of her cell, waiting for her to wake up and claim it.

The blanket was welcoming, bringing it over her head to try a block out the night time air. Not going to sleep right away, letting her body somewhat enjoy the warmth before finally drifting off to sleep. Not even hearing the one that brought the food into her cell, not hearing the door close back and the bolt being locked back in place. No it was about a half an hour later that the smell of food would wake her after movements in her sleep uncovered her head.

At first she would look at it from the warmth of the blanket, the red light giving her just enough light for her to make out what it was or what it looked light. A bowl sat in the middle of the tray, it smelt like soup from where she was laying. Two slices of bread and a small carton what what seemed to be milk. Next to that was two small pills. She was iffy on the pills at first but the pain from her wounds made her hope they where pain killers. She was slow at first trying to move, going to crawl to the plate...then grabbing onto her blankets not knowing it food was worth leaving them just yet.

Soon though the smell would be to much and she would make her way to the tray. Taking the bowl into her hands and sipping at it...just soup broth. Putting it down just long enough to take the bread and dip it in the warm liquid making it easier for her to swallow the dry bread. Finishing the meal with the slightly cold milk from the carton and pills. The antibiotics the medic wanted to give her and not the pain killers she wanted. For a moment she watched the door, not knowing what time it was or if the Captain would walk in at any minute. Finally moving back to the blanket and daring to try and stand with it. Doing so finally and moving to finish her nights sleep on the cot.

It must have been a few hours, at least since it was likely that she was no longer feeling full from her meal. But finally, life came back again. Footsteps were approaching, the bolt bolt slid back with a groan of metal on metal, and with a click the door opened up. There was the same man who always visited her. Though now he was dressed only in a black tank top and loose fitting jeans. There was no knife on him today, no weapon at all. The lights flicked on fully when he opened the door, and his accented voice called out to wake her, "Rise and shine Little Bird, rise and sing me a morning song."

Her body curled under the covers, eyes opening some once she heard the movement of foot steps outside the door. She didn't want this time to come, she just wanted to stay asleep. Warm in the blankets that she had gotten. At less she poked her head out the blanket to watch the door open. Having to take a second look to make sure the man in the to way was the officer from the days before. Her body felt better, no matter how little the food that she had gotten in the middle of the night gave her some strength back. Retreating into the blanket once more as the lights where turned on. Not doing anything really to greet him. It was another day, and though she liked what he had given her she was not ready to play games again, "Now why would I sing for an enemy officer sir." Reminding him that she remembered the war going on outside the walls of this building.

The officer was smiling once more as he stepped into the cell. "Ah Little Bird, always so serioius. This is not good for you, you should take what simple joys you can while you can." He shook his head slowly as he walked towards her. His steps were slow and measured, in no hurry at all to approach her. He was chuckling under this breath at the marine, curled up in her blankets, looking like such a small, frail child to his eyes.

"Feels nice now, yes? Warm, fed. Savoring these things are you?" he shrugged his shoulders when he finally drew up close to her cot. "It could be better however, this is someting I may do for you."

"And what simple joys is that?" Backing up some so her back was pressing against the wall. Eyes watching the officer. Looking over his new attire, seeing if he had any weapon on him. "Your not in uniform..." She stated, her hands making sure that the blanket stayed wrapped around her. Hearing his low chuckles, taking in how slow he moved toward her. Until she found him right next to her. "Not what I call nice, but better then what I had before which was nothing. But to tell me what you mean sir?"

It was not like she was going to agree to anything he had to say to make her life better, but for now she would act like she did. Not moving from her spot on the cot, against the wall. One leg daring to leave the warmth of the blanket only to hang off the side of the makeshift bed. She was no longer looking at him, her eyes set on the door as if she was waiting for someone else to enter the room.

The officer nodded, making himself quite at home in the marine's personal space, sitting on her cot just to the left of her. Leaning up against the wall just like she was, his legs over the side of it. He kept his head leaned back, resting against the wall, turning it slightly to keep the marine fully in his sight. His right hand reached out, clasping onto the lump under the blanket that could only be her thigh.

His mouth just had the slightest of tugging at the corner of it, hinting at a smile as he looked over at the marine, "You make me laugh, Little Bird," his smile edged out just a little more, "That is why you are here. You amuse me, ya? Such a nice distraction you are becoming. Long as you keep me pleased, I return the favor."

"So Little Bird, what is it today, what shall we do...?"

It seemed that they guys did not know what a personal bubble was, because this guy was all up in her personal space. Her body jumping as soon as she felt him touch her thigh threw the blanket. He could not see what he was grabbing, making her wounder what his problem was. None the less it had her looking at him now, watching that tug on the corner of his mouth. Her face staying the same as it had been when he entered the room. "What did I say that was funny?" her leg wiggling some as if to tell him to get off. Not the best thing to do right now, but she did not like being touched.

His last question making her eyes flicker in fear some before she answered, "Your the one with all the games remember. That's what you told me yesterday."

He did let go as she wiggled her leg, his hand falling on the blanket in the space between the two of them. He cocked his head a little at it, letting her know that he felt her wiggling away from it. And that he gave her that consession and let it go. His fingers drummed on the blanket, index to pinky, over and over. "This is why you are funny Little Bird. Odd, interesting, the strange things that you do."

He nodded slowly, "I give you good deal today, Little Bird. You chose your reward, yes? Something you want, that I can give you. We play for that today. The game... will be based on what you want."

What did she want, that was an easy one. "Clothes, how about some clothes." It was better then the normal answer she gave him, but she was just tired of flashing what she had to his men. She knew that soldier, the one with the canteen, got an eye full which brought up another question, "What did he say? The Cpl with the damn canteen, yesterday he looked at me and said something?"

Eyes not leaving the hand that was on her leg, watching is slip down to the side and his fingers tapping. Letting her eyes travel up the officer's body until she got to is face. Waiting to see what today's game would be and if it would really worth the clothes she wanted. Her hand reaching out and around the blankets until she got to the gun shot wound on her right shoulder. It would scar, they all would.

"Good choice Little Bird," he ansered back hearing her choice of wager, "I had a feeling that would be it." He let out a sharp whistle, calling out to the man in the hallway. It was the same officer who had brought her the water the day before, or at least, it looked like him. He was still in his uniform, and he held in his hands a box, twenty inches by three by ten. Cheap, shiny cardstock, just like any number of boxes that someone might have gotten in a department store. The soldier laid it down on the floor, giving his CO's little distraction a leer as he backed out, closing the door again.

"He is a good boy, too young, like too many of the soldiers, da?" The officer said quietly. He spoke with the full effect of his age now, looking quite tired as he did so. The smile was gone, "He reminded me, that it is customary to share the spoils of war with the men under your command."

"Are you ready Little Bird?"

She did not know what was in the box, and she sure as hell didn't want to know what he had in mind. Her eyes narrowing at the young soldier as he gave her that look, clearly a warning to him. Not to take up for the officer, but a warning in general for the young boy not to get any ideas. "I was seventeen when I joined so I can't say much. Everyone has there reason for joining I guess." Her words falling quite when she found out what the boy had said the day earlier. It could only be suspected, no telling how long it had been sense these men had seen a woman never less have on in there beds.

"Ready for what?"

"Simple game Little Bird, real easy for you, since you behaved so nicely today," the Officer said. His right hand came up, the one that had been resting on the blanket, holding three fingers up towards the marine, middle, ring, and pinky finger. "Like baseball, yes, three strikes, three outs, three bases to home, da?" He nodded his head, knowing that she probably had no idea where he was going with this.

"Three things to do, before you get your prize. Course, you could not do it," he said with a little frown and a shrug of his shoulders and a tilt of his head, "but then you lose." He dropped his hand back down, watching her, trying to read her and the little gears grinding away in her head.

"You in Little Bird?"

"I take it if I loose I loose more then just the clothes right?" Trying to get a little more of an idea before, she agreed to this game. Looking at his fingers. What the fuck where they going to play baseball? Truth be told she hoped not, she sucked at sports. Oh how those little gears where grinding away trying to finger out his puzzle. This guy was nothing but a puzzle and no matter how hard she tried she could not finger him out. Every day there would be something new, a new game to play and there was nothing she could do but refuse but only god new what was going to happen if she refused. It seemed better just to try and buy her time with him.

The captain hummed to himself. Nodding slowly, "I was going to let it slide, Little Bird. But since you asked..." he trailed off. His hand rubbed at this chin again,thinking deeply on what sort of penalties he could bring into this game. He nodded slowly bringing his hand back to his knee.

"If you don't want to play, then we won't," he said slowly, giving her another gaellic shrug. "Only a small penalty. If you play and lose, a little more severe, da? This is quite fair to me. I promise it won't be too bad, Little Bird."

Back
Top Bottom