Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request's of a writer (F x Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaming_Writer

Planetoid
Okay so this shall be my request thread! If you are interested in any of these, please send me a message telling me that you read this and are interested!

Well. To start it off, I love to create worlds and play with them. Post apocalyptic are always fun, as are Sword and sorcery worlds. Though I will play in others if the story line itself is good enough, those are the two that I find that I can create the best stories and have the most fun playing. I am fond of magic, and it's uses and spells. I also like the idea of having to survive with a person or group of people in a world that has nearly ended.

I also really like specific fandom role plays. Probably more than creating the worlds themselves. My favorites include:

Harry Potter
My Little Pony
The Mortal Instruments
Merlin
The Hunger Games
The Maze Runner
Among The Hidden Series
The Gone series

And more that I will add as I think of them. If you want to ask If I will role play something else then that's fine. I am happy to listen ^_^. Oh! I also really like fan fictions of Harry Potter, so if there is a fan fiction you really like that you would like to role play with me then give it a shot! Be warned that I don't like slash, and I don't like Draco. I also really like original characters ^_^

Not all of the role plays need to involve sex. If you would like it to, then we can talk about it as we discuss it as we discuss our role play. Things that I like usually involve hentai physics, and if you don't know what that is you can always ask.

And the last portion, Writers Tennis. Writers Tennis is the act of writing a story together. Instead of playing two characters that interact with each other. We each take turns writing a story. We go back and forth, writing a story. Changing our plots, and ideas, thoughts, each time we get the draft back. Because either one of us can completely change the story at any point in time. I would love to partake in a writing such as this. Please Pm me at any time ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom