Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't You Know To Knock First? [PRIVATE]

P R I V A T E​
R O L E​
P L A Y​
between
Trygon and frizzy[dot]izzy
R U L E S
1) Please do not post in this topic if you are not either of the two usernames mentioned above.
2) You may read the posts
3) Please feel free to message either of us to role play
4) Keep to the ToS
5) Have a wonderful day~

The round sphere fell from the metallic nose of the water posit. It rolled in its descent before smashing into the serene lake that filled her bath. The water sprung up creating a crown fit for the Great Sea-King, before melding back into the continence. With such pressure, a horn was driven upwards, and a smaller sphere sprung from it before it all collided down into the bath. Her thick, dark, lashes pressed against her cheek as she sat there in the heat. Thinking, as usual. How she did love to bathe! But now it was just a nuisance.
One week… She thought to herself, pushing herself out of the tub. … one week since he came…
The picture of the adult male standing in her doorway, suitcase in one hand and newspaper clipping in the other clear in her mind. The way he smelt was recreated in her nose, and oh! How she adored his scent. She had gotten so lonely, mainly having nothing but work and school to attend to did eat up most of her free time, and so she placed an add for a roommate. It was a great idea! She no longer had the stress of choosing over food for a week, or rent for a month; although she made a decent salary. But his presence had always caused her to feel somewhat, well, aroused! It was the first time she was in another male’s company that wasn’t one of her siblings.
Emptying the tub, she carefully stepped out and persisted to dry off. Sadly, she was no longer permitted to walk around in the nude after a bath, or to lounge around in just a pair of comfortable underwear; alas, the pleasures of solitude. She wrapped the towel around her body tightly. The fabric pushed her breasts up against her chest; almost looking like they were on the verge of popping out! Quickly tucking her towel inbetween her cleavage, she hurried out, hopping that he had not yet arrived home from work!

Brill watched the elevator's floor display tick upwards with a zombielike stare. As much as he loved his job, there was no denying the stress involved - But then, that was what he loved. Still, he mused, as he left the elevator at his floor, it was nice to come back to your own home. He opened the door, just in time to catch a flash of long leg and a wisp of towel fleeing into his roommate's room. And, of course, there's perks.

He shut the door and walked inside, shucking off his coat and draping it over the arm of the couch. He beelined for the fridge, collecting a tray of ice, before he turned to a cabinet and gathered a tumbler and bottle of bourbon. With the kind of precise muscle memory that only an act completed as quickly as possible five days a week at exactly the same time can bring, he popped three cubes into the glass, poured off the perfect amount of drink - Okay, maybe a bit north of the usual, but that just makes it more perfect, right? - and returned the bottle and tray to their respective locations.

He crossed the room to the sliding glass door that opened onto the minuscule balcony, and let himself out. A hand dipped into his pocket, retrieving his smokes, and he removed one, lighting it with the Bic hidden in the pack, before both went back to his pocket. Brill eased himself down on the lawn chair out here, and inhaled deeply, his vision unfocusing slightly as he took in the colors of sunset in the city.

Yes, that red head was often found zipping through the hall ways after exiting the bathroom. She left the apartment all hot and steamy when ever she turned on the hot water; it fogged up the mirror in the main hall, and the glass of the windows and sliding doors. She had done a wondrous job of decorating the flat, for she was an interior designer; but she was currently taking a few more courses at a local college so she could some day open her own shop. Asides from night school from Monday through Thursday, and she worked regular days for a home and fashion sense magazine. Often she is found editing the pages, or actually given the chance to photograph or even choose the layout! She was a rising star in the game.

Katia was her name, and she reappeared from the depths of her bedroom. She was wearing an deep turquoise satin strapless, backless, almost-flapper-inspired cocktail dress that hugged her deep figure. A thick white belt placed about her waist, to show off more of her body. Katia was a short woman, with long legs, and a regular sized bust. Nothing about her body was particularly awing besides her petite bone structure, but her face was something else. She had this natural beauty which she flaunted! Pale white skin, the color of cream, so completely even in tone. Rosey cheeks, little dimples, and a pair of perfectly pink and plush lips. And not to mention deep grey eyes that seemed to capture light ever so perfectly that they looked as if they swirled like clouds! Her crimson red hair dried to have a pretty wave to it. It fell down her backside well.

She stepped outside with him. She had many pots lined up on the banister, containing home grown herbs. Though she was not fat, nor obese, nor a tooth pick, she loved good homemade food. But tonight was different. Leaning against the banister, she looked out to the setting sun; a little smile appearing on her face. Looking to him, she raised a brow, “How long do you think before you’re ready?”

'Whuzzuh?"

He blinked and came back to reality. Brill raised the glass to his lips and took half of the bourbon at a go, instantly realizing that he wasn't going to stop at his usual one glass tonight. Oh well, so long as he didn't make an ass of himself around the lady who determined his living situation, that wasn't a problem.

"Ready for what?"

He finished off his cigarette, and tossed it in the ashtray - A broken flower pot that he had commandeered the first day in the apartment. He looked up at her, then went back for a second look up her. With effort, he resisted the urge to catcall. With less success, he tried not to whistle, and so what sound escaped was muted. She was damn cute, and Brill still wasn't sure how he felt about that. Women weren't a priority for him at the moment - Especially not women he'd known a week who could put him on his ass if he displeased them. But between her penchant for looking gorgeous and her occasional walks across the hallway wearing almost nothing, his libido seemed to be determined to throttle his logic to death and dump the corpse in a river. What was even worse was that he could swear she was flirting with him at times, but he knew that was just ego poisoning his perceptions, and he wasn't about to act on that fantasy. Christ. He locked his eyes on hers through force of will, and drained his glass.

With a wave of her hair, the locks fell back behind her shoulder; a few leaked forward, in front of that smooth structure. Katia had simply ran a hand through her hair, her bosom moving with the motion, being pulled from the security of the dress. How close her nipple came to being exposed! That one other breast bulging against the conforming fabric. As she teased her hair, and her room mate, she laughed a little. Her voice could fill up a room instantly! But they were outside, fortunately. She gave him a smile, sizing him up for a brief second,
“Remember that ‘blind date’ your married friends had set up?”

She nodded to him. It was obvious that he had given her a second look over, but she gave him them plenty of times when he wasn’t exactly paying attention. How playful her lashes looked, fluttering from almost hitting her cheek up to fan out like a peacock’s display. Seeing she had caught his attention carried on with the explination,
“Well you wanted me to go to scare off any other suitors they had in mind. I do believe they have a table reservation at the Red Fin, since its apparently your favourite place in town. Remember the plan? You’d sit down, when the conversation became dry, you’d text me, and voila! I would appear to be your savior,”
She gave him a flash of her pearly whites.

"Oh jesus. I wonder if Ebola is believable? If I called off on a date due to ebola, would you believe me? Fuck, argh."

Brill laughed and stood up, heading inside and back to his bottle. He poured off another glass, a bit taller then the last, before he stopped and blinked at it. No, showing up sauced would NOT be a good impression. He picked up the glass, took a deep scent of the lovely alcohol, then set it back on the counter.

"You want this? I shouldn't have more then one before I leave."

He walked to his room, closing the door behind himself. He didn't know how aware Katia was of the absolute sty his space had instantly become upon his taking up residence, or even if she cared, but he wasn't about to advertise it. At least the 'Still moving in' excuse would be good for another week. Maybe even three... Brill mused on such inanities as he changed his work shirt for one of his nice-ish ones. The pants stayed, being the nicest - and only nice - pair he owned. Had to go shopping with his next check... Or maybe the one after. Depends on commission, he decided, as he briefly struggled with his hair in a mirror. He gave up on that endless battle quick enough, and walked back out into the main room. He grabbed his coat and pulled it on, briefly trapping himself in the wires of his headphones before extracting himself and getting situated.

Katia had clued in to the lookie-loos, but not into his messy habits. Its not that she liked keeping the apartment tidy, its just that she thought it was courteous, since he seemed to do a good job of tidying is bit, and they were sharing the apartment. She stood out there, enjoying the fresh air. Closing her eyes, she breathed in deeply. She remembered her small town where she grew up, and how she missed it. With a sigh, she abandoned her post and entered inside. She smiled to see he had changed, giving him a second look. The smile transformed into a smirk, “Aren’t you looking sharp?”

Taking a pair of white heals she had left in the hall, she slid them onto her small feet; giving her an extra four inches.

"I try. Thank you, though. Anyway, you'll hear from me soon. See you in a bit, and thanks again, Katia."

Brill slipped outside, checking his phone quickly to ensure it had enough battery to save him when he needed it. He called the elevator, then rode it down to ground level. Fifteen minutes of walking later, he was at Red Fin. He got a table and sat down to wait, praying silently for this to be absolutely as quick and painless as possible.

David and Jennifer came rushing in, as always. The two were lost with out eachother! David, tall, thin, and dressed in grey suit pants and a matching jacket with a powder blue dress shirt underneath waved to Brill. The first button was undone, showing that he was relaxed. His short brown hair always looked so clean against his tanned skin. Jennifer, his long time girlfriend, held onto his hand. She wore a nice black Guess black dress, her coat draped over her arm. She smiled to Brill too. The couple slid into the booth, and instantly adjusted their clothing into a comfortable fashion. David leaned in,
“Are you excited? I know I am, this was Jen’s idea of course. But Sally really is a nice girl!”
The blonde nodded, squeezing closer to her one and only,
“Oh yes, she is very sweet. And smart! She works in insurance, so you two should get along just fine~”
Sally, a raven haired girl, walked up to the table. She took one look at Brill, than another. She was so--- scared! He was absolutely gorgeous and she was…

Well, she was tall like David, and almost built the same. She lacked in the breasts, but she certainly had strong hips. She wore a sweater dress with a pair of jeans, and some nice heels. Something to what Katia had worn on Tuesday… minus the jeans, and add leg warmers.

Sally nodded to Brill,
“I hope you haven’t ordered anything yet…”

"Welcome, welcome, you guys. Jen, you look excellent. Here, have a seat. Sally, right? A pleasure."

Just like work. Everyone loves you, and you can get them to do anything. Brill was instantly all the salesman, talking rapidly, keeping a smile on, and generally being unnaturally charming. He discussed different dishes on the menu, compared beers with David, complemented the clothing of the women, and generally made sure they spent most of their time with their attention on other things. Soon he was only half-tuned into the conversation, acting by rote. Soon he was intensely bored, and he began considering calling Katia. Was it too soon, though? Hell, maybe it was too late. Alternatively, fuck it, he didn't care. A quick excuse and a quicker exit got him to the bathroom, where he pulled out his phone and quickly sent her a message simply reading 'HALP'.

Katia, who had been sitting quietly in a near by café ran by an elderly Italian couple. It had a quaintness to it which made her bring her bring a good book and curly up with some sort of coffee and enjoy the literature on a rainy day! She held the tiny white, porcelain cup sipping at the hot espresso concoction through her kissable lips, when suddenly, her white clutch vibrated! Alarmed, she put the cup down, and promptly opened the little wallet and took out her shiny new phone. Unlocking the safe-guard, she quickly ran to her inbox and checked this new message.
HALP
It was from Brill. Leaving her cup, she popping a piece of gum into her mouth, she chewed to get the scent out from her tongue. Katia made long strong, her heels clicking on the laminate floor of the establishment, then along the cement. Nearing the Red Fin, she tossed her gum out and headed on in. She gave herself a quick look over in the mirror—everything was in its place--- before smiling to the hostess.

There is never such a feeling of reassurance when you can see the pristine white glow of one very faithful friend. She spoke to the hostess in Japanese, smiling, as she explained the situation. The woman gave her a nod as she responded with a quick, ‘here is your seat then, I will bring you a menu soon’

Katia swayed up to the table. Her dress really did elongate her legs. Her eyes caught Brill, since he was fully given enough time to take his seat again; no one runs in heals. She gave this playful look, stopping in a casual but sexy pose, “Brill? Well, what are the odds!”

"Katia! Fancy meeting you here! Eeryone, this is my new, uhm... Roommate, Katia. Please, won't you join us?"

Brill grinned widely, a smile that only she needed to know was relief. He read over the menu, before deciding on a sushi sampler, and a Dragon Fang to drink. Mentally, he prayed that the vodka didn't take issue with the bourbon he'd already had. When the drinks arrived, he took a small sip, before setting the glass down and smiling at Katia.

"So what brings you down our way tonight?"

"Oh, some of my girlfriends and I wanted to go grab a bite to eat before dancing, but they gave our table away!"
"How sad..." Enquired David, feeling Jen move closer to him. He gulped, looking down to his bride to be. She was rather--possessive.
Katia nodded, "Oh yes, the next table won't be free for two hours."
David almost cut her off, "Then sit with us!" It was obvious he and Jen were both trying to fit into the pants of their relationship. Jennifer shot him a little glare before smiling to her,
"Sure, just sit down,"
Sally looked to her in awe. Brill was living with another woman...? Who dressed so very nicely?! What the hell! This was near suicide. Her heart sunk a little as she took a strong sip of water.

Katia lightly touched the waitor on the elbow, "And--- a large bottle of sake for five, plus your sushi combo 8" She smiled, sliding down onto the booth seat next to Brill. Her thigh lightly touching his, as she was to be pearched there on the little bit of space. She placed her arm around his shoulder to keep herself close.

Katia was wearing a wonderful perfume. She gave him a playful smile,
"So... this is why you left in such a hurry, hm?"

Oh jesus, Brill thought to himself. She wasn't being halfassed about this act. He took a stronger sip of the Dragon Fang, savoring the ginger in the vodka. He took a moment to giggle mentally about Jen sinking her hooks in, before his attention was once again wrested away by Katia's proximity to him. And then, inspiration struck. Somewhat intoxicated inspiration. Well hell, if she wants to look so cozy, it'd be a shame to seem uncomfortable. I'd best hold up my end~ He set his hand on her thigh, using all of his ability to make the move seem like something he was used to doing and not a complete gambit.

"Sake, eh? I still haven't finished my first drink. Well, easy fix, at least."

He knocked back a good sized sip of the Dragon Fang, before turning to Sally, his former salesman's grin now much more authentic.

"Sally, tell me a bit about yourself. I am here to get to know you, after all."

When the cold bottom of his drink hit her thigh, a chilly sensation shot throughout her body. She closed her eyes, letting a sweet and almost silent "Ahh" escape her lips and tease Brill's numbed ear.
She smirked, "Of course Sake, its something easily shared amungst friends..."
Shifting herself closer, she sat nearer to him, and watched in admiration. He really was sugar coated, wasn't he?
Her grey eyes shifted over to Sally.

She fiddled with the her sleeves, pushing them up to show she had ineed waxed her arms of all black hairs for this date; and most likely other places. She nodded to him, giving a striaght smile, "Right you are Brill, I like motorcycling, karate, um... rearching Aborigional history, and watching movies. What about yourself?"

Katia cooed to him, "Oh yes, Brill what do you like?" She gave a little smirk, freely taking a good sip of his drink.

"I work. Constantly."

He laughed freely, and shook his head.

"Seriously, though, I put in 60 a week there. Most of my time at home is spent recuperating to go out and do it again. Hasn't done much to open up the social scene, though. I spend a lot of time... At home."

While Katia was holding his drink, thus freeing his hand, Brill upped the ante again. With an imperceptible shift of his finger, Brill ran his nail an inch or two up the inside of Katia's thigh.

"Your life sounds a whole lot more exciting then mine. I like the idea of motorcycles, but I still don't have a compelling reason to do more then walk, living so close to everything. As for martial arts, well... I'm a talker, y'know? Diplomacy's my strategy of choice."

"Uh-huh," Sally seemed relieved by them actually making some interesting conversation, she leaned closer. "That is a lot of time working, so I do understand. Jen told me you moved here recently, where from?"
A smile began to grow on her face, but it stopped half way to see the red head's cheeks growing a bit pink.

Katia blushed as he touched her thigh, but she couldn't stop this facede! Not until the two were safely found on the couch practically falling asleep during some show; perhaps Castle? Or Supernatural, which made her touch herself at night because Dean is just that hot! Well, so is his brother, making it even more hot! She looked to him with her grey eyes. She switched hands with his drink as she took yet another sip.

Sally gave a stiff laugh, "Yes, but they look really cool, and I looove the sound!"
Jennifer coughed, "Sally really likes loud sounds,"
David and Katia both raised there eye brow on that one. She so failed at enticing people! David just sipped his drink through gritted teeth. He knew just as well as Brill that Sally really had no chance.
Sally broke the silence, "In most partners in crimes, there is always the one who is the smooth talker, and then the other who is brute strength."

Her now free hand rested on his, guiding it up a bit. Katia looked to her, laughing with the other two, "That's so true! But Brill is very interesting, he's just being polite, aren't you?"

"Interesting? If I need to be, I suppose. Most of the time I prefer to just be me, you know?"

Oh man, she was guiding his hand now? Well, that was the closest thing thing to an open invitation Brill was going to get. His hand slid up a bit further, until he was slightly stroking his fingertips over the soft flesh very high on the inside of her thigh. He took his drink back from her, and drained it entirely, just in time for the sake to arrive. As everyone watched the waitress pour drinks, Brill curled his finger slightly, stroking it up the front of her underwear and over the soft flesh underneath. As soon as he made contact, he moved his hand down a bit, to a position that wouldn't seem untoward if anyone happened to look.

Honestly, it just felt good. There is just a sensation that can only be given from someone else, no matter how much as you may try to top it. She closed her eyes for half a second, relishing in the pleasure. Her hand slipped off of his, to reach across the table to take one of the small cups. She raised them to the other guests, and to the waitor who knew her ways well and grabbed himself a glass of hot sake too. She gave one of her million dollar smiles,
"Kempai!"
With that--she sung it all back. The russian enjoyed vodka the most, and she kept a large bottle of Grey Goose in the cabinate at home at all time; unless if relatives had sent her some. She smiled to Brill, becomming more comfortable with him,
"I think you are interesting, Brill.."

"You do? Well, I'm glad to hear that, at least."

He hadn't missed her eyes dipping as he touched her, and that fact encouraged Brill still more. Ether that, or the alcohol was encouraging him. Either way, he was certainly encouraged. As he sipped his drink, his fingers darted upward again. This time, he clearly felt her slit under his fingertip, and the nub of her clit at the top. He stroked back down, then slid his hand away again, turning a knowing smirk on her as he did.

"I find you rather fascinating as well. I can't quite figure you out, you know?"

Katia squeezed her legs against his hand as he teased her, biting her lip as well. Was it really okay that they were doing this? They hardly knew each other, and this was only supose to be a rouse... but, a little fun would leave no harm done, right? She pured herself another cup full and offered to top off Sally's,
"No thanks..."
She biterally dismissed Katia's act of kindness.
Well, this made Katia sit back, and pour a bit more into Brill's cup. Her bossom pressing against his arm, as she focused up to him with such an aimible gaze.
"You will discouver that I am just as complex as you are---exhillarting."
The hand on the sake sat it down on the table just in time, as she had poured just the precise ammount; after years of training in the art of multitasking it was simple to talk to your family while pouring equal shots of what beverage. This came in handy when she bartended back in the day.
Her other hand promptly landed on his thigh, giving it a reasuring pat.

Brill raised his eyes to Sally upon hearing her tone, but quickly decided that just meant the plan was working - And with bonuses. He took another sip off his sake, quietly thanking Katia for the refill, before the sushi arrived. Once again taking advantage of everyone focusing on the meal being loaded on to the table, he stroked his fingertips over her, slowly and firmly, back and forth, several times. He could feel a faint dampness on his fingertip, and he mentally congratulated himself. Then Logic came back with a vengeance.

What the hell are you doing? You are, for all intents and purposes, molesting your landlord that you've known less then a week. And even if she DOES like it, you don't need that drama, right? Stoppit. StoppitNOW.

His hand disregarded this very good advice, and he slipped her underwear aside, baring her under her skirt. He began slowly toying with her clit, rubbing and stroking slowly and softly as he ate a sushi roll and conversed pleasantly with his friends.

Dampness? Dampness was right! O~ The teasing he gave her, fed her body withthe fuel it needed to stoke the fires. She was so very wet behind the thin fabric. There was no seams, since it was was a silken mixture between nylon and spandix so it wouldn't cause bumps in her dress. Sadly, this cloth got much more sticky. She shruddered a bit in her breathing, leaning closer to him as she blushed a little bit. She just felt like,
"Its soooo good."
Unable to comprehend that she just slipped she recovered quickly,
"... that unagi role, barbequed eel is my favorite. Have any of you tried the tsunami role?"

Sadly she had to let go of his leg to use the chopsticks. So she elegantly used the dark varnished wooden sticks to pick up a piece of her tsunami role, place a piece of ginger a top it, tip it slightly into the soysauce, and hold it up to Brill,
"I do say, try some... It has tuna belly thinly sliced ontop with a spicy mayo sauce, and is filled with crab meat, prawn tempura, and cucumber."

"Mm, that does sound delicious, thank you~"

He ate the roll carefully, before picking up a handrolled California Roll. The conical display of vegetables and crabmeat was as much a visual treat as it was a tasteful one, and this he held out to her in return.

"Here, this is my personal favorite."

Reluctantly, Logic finally won out in his mind, and he withdrew his hand from her. He would wait, and see what she had to say when they got home. Hopefully, he could just beg off being drunk and leave it at that without too much hostility...

Back
Top Bottom