Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress looking for Female slaves. (FxF Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azayzal

Owl Friend
Hello,

A couple things first.

1 - I live in Australia which will cause some Time Zone issues but I get to my Replies when I wake up and usually am around for most of the day.
2 - It would be very welcome to have people inform me if they are going to drop the Roleplay or if they have something that's going to keep them busy (I understand life happens)
3 - As the title states I am not looking to play with any males, sorry guys.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a few partners to roleplay with, I am also looking for 1 maybe 2 people to do a longer Roleplay. Essentially I am looking for short flings and also a very long Roleplay as well!

Pairings:
A few pairings to get started if anyone has something that I haven't listed PM I am always interested to hear.

Younger sister (18) x Older sister (21 - 25)
Daughter (19 - 21) x Mother (Beautiful in her early 40's)
Pirate Queen x Noble Hostage
Elven Royalty (Queen or Princess) x Warrior(s) from another country
Bully (18) x Nerdy girl (18)
Young Neighbor (18) x MILF Neighbor (30~)
Succubus x Summoner
Witch x Human/Elf/Anything
Best friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best friends Mother
And a few more, If you're interested in something else please do PM. Most of the settings I like are Younger girl dominating Older Woman in either a Fantasy setting or a average setting.

Kinks:
I will work with most anything but excessive Gore and Scat. What I like most however are as follows.

Humiliation
Verbal Abuse
Public Humiliation
Non-con
Drugged
Incest (Obviously)
Bondage
Domination
Control
Excessive Cum
Bestiality (I do love having the dom use her pets on her pet)
Multiple Characters

I also have a few plots in mind that I have been very interested in finding someone to do them with. These are very much plots that I would like to have a long RP with.

Number 1: Set in a fantasy style universe. It would revolve around a sexual fighting arena. It would follow the meteoric rise of one fighter (Played by either myself or someone else) Essentially if you have seen Ultimate Surrender it would be like that. Two woman enter (Possible one being futa) they fight till the end of the round person with the most points does whatever she wishes to the loser. There would be a lot of Domination, Degrading, Public humiliation, Non-con and all the good stuff like that. I have thought about this one a lot and if you would like more Detail PM me <3 I am REALLY craving this.

Number 2: A kind of cross between World of Warcraft and .hack / Sword art Online. It would be a virtual reality game where players control their characters in World of Warcraft settings (I.E. Races, classes etc) there would also be the outside world too which I would like to involve in the Roleplay as people can't just live in VR and this would open up too more details about the player I have a few ideas on both aspects of the roleplay and am very interested in finding someone to do this with.

That's about it. I do so hope to hear from a new playmate or two!

Love, Azayzal.

here are the slave types i typically use ^^
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37539

raising my hand up high......"pick me, beautiful Mistress?......oh, please pick meeeee....????"
seriously though...please leave me a PM....

Oh my, I'm rather interested. The Succubus x Summoner particularly appeals to me, as well as the Witch one. :)

Bump~

Also have a plot for Succubus x Summoner that is quite outside of my tastes, just kinda romancy rather than what is listed definitely interested in finding someone for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom