Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Revamped] A new way to play (for some of you--D/S; non-con; monsters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwalker

Super-Earth
Are you the type of person who has a pairing list a mile long?
Do you have 5 characters written up who have never seen the light of day? Do you occasionally not start ANY new games because you can't decide what you want most?

Then maybe I have the game for you.

In this game, rather than have two protagonists that we each play in the larger world...YOU play the larger world. Everyone, and specifically, every person I encounter.

The game would involve me playing a main male character and you playing a myriad of women, monster-girls and whatnot that I encounter. Perhaps I'm an explorer (as below) who has found a world full of lust-driven creatures; or maybe you want to set your sights lower and I'm just a guy in an incestuous family, or school full of dirty little girls. I'm very open to ideas and options.

The key to this game is that you direct the plot (with or without my assistance, depending on your preference) and I play the main character reacting as I go. That way you can play your teenage vampire character, your aggressive orc character, your doting sister character, your alien sextoy character, and your popular cheerleader character (or whatever else) all in one RP (yes really! I even have a plot synopsis that will allow that). And we can stick to one connection between two characters for a time, or have a series of one-time encounters--I'm flexible.

I am looking for a long term role play (assuming we're compatible) and would like to go on for a while (I'm capable of it, currently in 2 RPs that have been going for 2+ years). I'm a good writer and have been told I create believable worlds, hot scenes and perhaps inspire the loss of breath here and there. I prefer to play in first person, but that's negotiable...as are many things.

---------

If, however, you have a hard time running more than one character, or simply want your own adventure, perhaps this is more your speed?
These scenarios will involve you playing a character in the first person and in a specific plot line. The actual character's makeup is (mostly) up to you, but I will be hesitant to compromise on first person perspective from you ("I do this...I feel this way...") and second person from me ("You feel this...He grabs you").

I will be playing the role of the entire world aside from your character. Think of it as a very personalized and erotic form of Choose Your Own Adventure...or a textual, sexy Skyrim.

Now for the scenario options:

Hunted Explorer (fantasy/sci-fi; group dynamics; monsters/beasts/aliens; exploration)
You're not sure why you took a different way home that day...but it changed the trajectory of your life forever. It was a night like any other, but when you turned a corner and witnessed a murder, the chase was on. The only thing that saved you was a chance meeting with a group of explorers on their way out of town who mistook you for the cook (or maid, or something else) they had hired. She was late for their agreed upon departure time so you quickly assumed the role, disappearing into the group as they set off for uncharted territory and hoping to elude your pursuers...but hope is ever fleeting.

OOC: This scenario will involve exploration, a driving motivation to continue moving, and a multitude of people and creatures that have only the most perverted designs on you, including the group you travel with and those pursuing you. It can be played in a futuristic world--a la Star Trek or Firefly--or in a fantasy setting.

The murder witness is just one option, though. The crux of this roleplay is you exploring and finding all sorts of ways to get into trouble. If you'd rather just be curious, or an explorer by trade, or perhaps off on some grand adventure, that's completely doable.

Slow slide into sluttiness (Dom/sub; group sex; non-con; mental transformation; perhaps bimboification)
Puberty came late for you and while you were always attractive, you were typically ignored. Add to that being raised in an all-girl's school and you find yourself very inexperienced when it came to men.

So it's no surprise you wouldn't be aware of the strange biochemistry in your body that makes you secrete a chemical or psychic 'scent'; a super-pheromone that drives men mad with lust. So mad they MUST have you. {optional}

One after another by coercion or force or simply coming on to you until your sex-deprived mind cannot resist, men fuck you and use you for their lust-mad pleasures. And as much as you fight and say 'no' at first...you find yourself enjoying it more and more.

Alternately, you've met a man who has a strange sense of power. The words 'dom' and 'sub' were never in your vocabulary, but as you fall for this older man and his powerful presence, he begins to make you into his whore. Giving you away for favors, or simply to watch other men have you. At first you felt dirty...but slowly you simply begin to feel good.

The Whore Queen (Magic; politics; monsters; slaves; worship; conquest)
You were meant to rule. Never mind that no others saw this potential. You knew what your destiny was. The fact that you could call creatures from the Abyss and beyond to serve you was proof enough. If humans would not bow willingly, you would demand their worship by inspiring fear and awe. And since no army is volunteering to walk behind your banner, you will use your powers to summon other things--creatures of unspeakable horror and power to do your bidding.

These monsters demand payment, though, and while some sorcerers offer favors and others blood, you offer them something far more desirable to their fiendish hearts: flesh. You have always been able to charm and subdue another's will with your sexuality, and now you intend to use that to build your empire.

OOC: This will involve sub/dom themes, mild politics, seduction and a rise from near-unknown girl to powerful and fearsome witch. Your monsters and anti-heroes will be your weapons of conquest and you will buy their loyalty with your enchantments, delivered through seduction--willing or otherwise.

Family Affairs (Incest; ageplay; group sex; dom/sub)
You always knew your family was different. Closer than others. More intimate. But it wasn't until you came of age that you were brought into the loop and shown why your mother was always so desired, why your sisters worshiped your father, and why your brother's room always had such strange noises coming from it.

OOC: A simple, but interesting, exploration of a girl introduced to her families incestual practices. The size of the family and genders of members can be discussed.)

SILLY BONUS SCENARIO
Super (bimbo) slut (incredibly naive and/or horny; bimbo) (fantasy/modern; manipulation; monsters, men, other)
This scenario is a bit tongue in cheek, but can be fun and incredibly sexy. It's very low plot and basically involves a girl wandering for whatever reason and either being tricked into random smutty encounters or forcing her way into them by virtue of her being a complete slut. Or both! This girl should be very naïve and clueless enough to not find it strange that random men grope her because the men are 'sick' and it's the only way to cure them...or because it's tradition for guests to sit naked on the host's lap...or any other number of made up reasons that a dumb girl like you simply falls for.

It's very similar to bimboification and could even go that direction.

It's meant to be a little over the top, either way. So if it interests you, let me know.

If one of these interests you, send me an email (rpg920@live.com) or PM and we can talk...or you can send me a character idea and we'll go from there. Here's an idea of what info I want:

Name:
Vitals (age, height & weight—description is ok, numbers not necessary)
Who is she? (student; explorer; waitress; slave, etc.)
Personality: (why do people like/hate her? What does she enjoy? Faults/Endearing qualities)
Description: (What does she look like? Pictures are fine, too, but please no photographs of celebrities)
Skills: What are a few things she is good at? This can be anything from gunplay to math to seduction.

OOC: What do YOU want out of this game? As a player, what are you hoping this game will give you?

I have no interest in playing opposite characters who are purely male, though feminine futas will be considered.

So if any of this sounds delicious to you, send me a PM. Be aware that I'm in a few RPs and will likely only take on more for exceptional characters and ideas. In other words, if you're typical opening is "Hey, how's it goin?" then just keep going and tell me what you have in mind and give me some details to think about. I promise I'm a nice guy, I'd just rather the skip the 4 obligatory "how are you?" PMs.

Thanks for reading!

RE: 4 distinct options and a bonus!

It seems my profile is too short --seeing all these novels written here :(

RE: 4 distinct options and a bonus!

darkwalker said:
While I'm a versatile and fairly open roleplayer, I fear my other thread may be too open ended. Couple that with the fact that I've had certain scenarios that interest me more than others and here I am with another thread pitching roleplays I would love to run with.

So if any of these strike your fancy, say hello. let me say now that I only play in emails, so if that is something you are unwilling to do under any circumstances, you may want to move along...though I hope you stay and reconsider.

These scenarios will involve you playing a character in the first person and in a specific plot line. The actual character's makeup is (mostly) up to you, but I will be hesitant to compromise on first person perspective from you ("I do this...I feel this way...") and second person from me ("You feel this...He grabs you"). I love to know I'm turning you on, so potential partners willing to share such things OOC will have a marked advantage, but it is 100% optional.

I will be playing the role of the entire world aside from your character. Think of it as a very personalized and erotic form of Choose Your Own Adventure...or a textual, sexy Skyrim.

Now for the scenario options:

QUICK, SILLY BONUS SCENARIO
Super slut (incredibly naive and/or horny) (fantasy/modern; manipulation; monsters, men, other)

This scenario is a bit tongue in cheek, but can be fun and incredibly sexy. It's very low plot and basically involves a girl wandering for whatever reason and either being tricked into random smutty encounters or forcing her way into them by virtue of her being a complete slut. Or both! Naive girls should be very naive and clueless enough to not find it strange that random men grope them because they're sick and its the only way to cure them or because its tradition for guests to sit naked on the host's lap.

It's meant to be a little over the top, either way. So if it interests you for a week or longer, let me know.

The Apprentice (Magic; fantasy/modern; dom/sub; monsters/beasts)

As a young girl, you always knew you were different. The way you thought; the way you moved and interacted with others; the way you sensed the world around you. When your gift blossomed, though, you were as surprised as everyone else. Uneducated and completely ignorant of the ways of magic, you found yourself floundering and lost until he came. Your new (potential) master arrived almost as if form a dream, saving you from your own chaotic energies and offering a place at his home as a potential apprentice. "I can teach you to control it; to harness it; to use it. But I require something in return."

Now you are one of a handful of potential apprentice mages, all vying for the favor of their master. How will you get ahead and prove your worth?

OOC: This roleplay will involve some dom and sub themes, competition with other potential apprentices (unless you hate the idea, in which case we can discuss it) and your character being sexually involved with her master, supernatural monsters of varying shapes and demeanors, and possibly other potential apprentices. Let me be clear, there will be a wide variety of things your character will willingly or unwillingly get involved with.

It can be modern day, or in a more typical medieval fantasy setting (or perhaps another genre if we both like it).

Hunted Explorer (fantasy/sci-fi; group dynamics; monsters/beasts/aliens; exploration)

You're not sure why you took a different way home that day...but it changed the trajectory of your life forever. It was a night like any other, but when you turned a corner and witnessed a murder, the chase was on. The only thing that saved you was a chance meeting with a group of explorers on their way out of town who mistook you for the cook they had hired and who was late for their agreed upon departure time. You quickly took the role, disappearing into the group as they set off for uncharted territory and hoping to elude your pursuers.

OOC: This scenario will involve exploration, a driving motivation to continue moving, and a multitude of creatures that have only the mot perverted designs on you. It can be played in a futuristic world--a la Star Trek or Firefly--or in a fantasy setting.

The Whore Queen (Magic; politics; monsters; slaves; worship; conquest)

You were meant to rule. Never mind that no others saw this potential. You knew what your destiny was. The fact that you could call creatures from the Abyss and beyond to serve you was proof enough. If humans would not bow willingly, you would demand their worship by inspiring fear and awe. And since no army is volunteering to walk behind your banner, you will use your powers to summon other things--creatures of unspeakable horror and power to do your bidding. These monsters demand payment, though, and while some offer favors and others blood, you offer them something far more desirable to their fiendish hearts: flesh. You have always been able to charm and subdue another's will with your sexuality, and now you intend to use that to build your empire.

OOC: This will involve sub/dom themes, politics, seduction and a rise from near-unknown girl to powerful and fearsome witch. Your monsters and anti-heroes will be your weapons of conquest and you will buy their loyalty with your enchantments, delivered through seduction--willing or otherwise.

Family Affairs (Incest; ageplay; group sex; dom/sub)

You always knew your family was different. Closer than others. More intimate. But it wasn't until you came of age that you were brought into the loop and shown why your mother was always so desired, why your sisters worshiped your father, and why your brother's room always had such strange noises coming from it.

OOC: A simple, but interesting, exploration of a girl introduced to her families incestual practices. The size of the family and genders of members can be discussed.)

If one of these interests you, send me an email (rpg920@live.com) or PM and we can talk...or you can send me a character idea and we'll go from there. Here's an idea of what info I want:
Name:
Vitals (age, height & weight—description is ok, numbers not necessary)
Who is she? (student; explorer; waitress; slave, etc.)
Personality: (why do people like/hate her? What does she enjoy? Faults/Endearing qualities)
Description: (What does she look like? Pictures are fine, too, but please no photographs of celebrities)
Skills: What are a few things she is good at? This can be anything from gunplay to math to seduction.

OOC: What do YOU want out of this game? As a player, what are you hoping this game will give you?

One last option!

If you happen to enjoy playing a variety of characters and story-crafting, I would be willing to allow YOU to be the "GM" as it were, and me play the role in first person.

In the apprentice scenario I would play the master and you the apprentice(s) and monsters, but I would also be willing to be submissive to a beautiful female (younger or older) or feminine futa partner.

The Hunted Explorer and Whore Queen scenarios would have me playing male roles but otherwise be unchanged.

In the Family Affairs scenario I would play a strong father role, but I would also be willing to be submissive to a beautiful female (younger or older) or feminine futa partner.

I have no interest in playing with characters who are purely male, though feminine futas will be considered.

So if any of this sounds delicious to you, send me an email at rpg920@live.com letting me know what scenario interests you. If you're leery about giving away your email, you can message me here, though I may take longer to respond.

Thanks for reading!

Hello ,love to play Super Slut. Maybe just came the age, did it once and is now hook on the feeling of what it does to her, wanting more and more .When would you like to start?

RE: 3 distinct options and a bonus!

Bumping for power and glory...and maybe some booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom