Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three are multitude....(HaseoGentsu1 and Malomyotismon)

The sun had just risen as Morrigan stepped out of her sports car. The beautiful demon came from a wealthy family, and thus, she dediced to come to such a royal college like that one was. Morrigan stood a bit short at 5'4, her hair was a beautiful dark onyx, her eyes were blood red and her body had a normal skin tone to it. Her breasts were nicely big, and she had some beautiful curves that drove men crazy. She had the perfect ammount of meat, in her thighs, in her stomach and in her hips. Enough to make her beautiful.

Morrigan locked her car as she looked after the room she was supposed to stay. "501...501...." she repeated to herself until she finally found it. When she entered, she was amazed. It was a huge apartment, a big living-room meshed with a kitchen, and a beautiful bathroom, but....a single room and a double bed. "So...with a male..this wil( be awkward."

A guy walked out of the shadows from a building that wasn't too far off. Not needing much to get around was always nice, especially when one came from a family of vampires. The specialty that they had were the dealings with shadows. Manipulation, transportation, and even clonings. It was a nice thing to have in the modern world. Most of this man's stuff had already been brought to the room, all that was left was for him to get there. Once he stepped into the sunlight, his features were given off. Silver hair with black streaks. Standing around 5'10, 5'11. His eyes were a silky grey with sort of a two toned type. Meaning his eyes would shift depending on the time of day. Morning, they would be grey, but at night, they would be a deep red. Instead of just a couple teeth that were sharp, it was here and there. His skin was a little more pale, but what did you expect from a vampire.

His name was Sai Shuhei. He came from a royalty type family, but didn't really accept them all too much. He wanted to get away from it, so he had decided to come to this school. Far away and quite possibly a great decision. But of course, he didn't know about some of the things his parents had put together. Sai was supposed to have a wife soon, so his parents were always trying to set him up with people. Hopefully, this wasn't the same.

Sai had walked around for a bit until he found the room, staying silent most of the way there. "501...Here we go." He said to himself quietly. When he opened the door to the apartment, he was only able to take in a couple scenes before he heard the other's voice. "Awkward? I think it may get that way a lot sooner than you think." He said, stopping her thoughts. "Pleasure to meet you. Sai Shuhei is my name."

Morrigan turned around and saw a remarkable and splendid...vampire. Maybe some people couldn't see it, but that particular stench and features vampires had were enough for the demon to acknowledge from wich race he was. "Pleasure to meet...you too...i'm Morrigan Noxus," she answered and shook the gentleman's hand. It was all starting to be wierd...such a big dorm that looked like a house...a single bed for a couple...and then two members from differents races? Sure thing Morrigan wasn't used to date vampires, but she hated to date demon boys. They were so arrogant and annoying.

In that moment, a third wheel was assembled on the bike. Katarina Sin, or Kia, walked through the door just to find the dinamic duo talking and shaking hands. Kia was a beautiful werewolf with a long, red hair down to her hips, bright yellow cat-like eyes and a pale complexion to her body. She was taller than Morrigan, 5'6, and way different when it came to body. She had smaller breasts that barely reached to C cup, some quite round hips, but was overall a lot thinner than the demon. Like the other two, she also came from a wealthy family, but she lived in a village her family owned.

"Well...hi..." Kia said shyly and moved to the bedroom, only to be disappointed by the bed. "Wow...this is going to be bad..three in a single room..."

Sai was quite surprised by the aura that Morrigan had given off. It was that of a demon. Her race was actually a lot closer to his than she thought though. Since Sai wasn't strictly to the vamperic nature, the shadow side of him would give him away a bit. A shadow vampire. That's what he was. "I can remember that." He said when she introduced herself. Something sparked when they shook hands though, but he didn't seem to mind. He let go of her hand when he heard footsteps from behind them. Turning, he instantly smelled werewolf. He wasn't incorrect either. Another girl walked into the apartment, which threw him off a bit.

Quite confused, Sai looked at the other girl. "Did you know that there were going to be three of us? I thought it was only two." He said lightly to Morrigan. Waiting for the answer, Sai looked over at the wolf girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Name's Sai Shuhei." He said firmly. Sai did hope, however, that neither of the girls had connection to any of the organizations in the shadows. His family was known as the only living Shadow Vamps around, and because of that, they were usually used as assassins and what not. Dangerous work and they were known throughout. In his mind, he really hoped that wouldn't become a problem.

"If you think it's better, you two can sleep in the bed. I don't need it." He said lightly, just trying to take the awkwardness out of the area. It was hard not to look at these two girls though. They were beautiful in every aspect and it was very hard not to be a normal guy around them too.

Morrigan was charmed when Sai shook her hand. A smile sparked upon her face but was instantly erased to not try and look like a naive girl. After all, they had just met, and it would be silly to think she would have a chance with such a perfect male as he was. "Oh...Sai is a really nice name," Morrigan said shyly and smiled, a soft blush running across her already red cheeks. Being a demon, she was also able to predict that a werewolf was in the room. Glad to think that all three of them had a perfect smelling...something that would really help them.

Kia looked at the gorgeous vampire, who she deduced said male's race with his scent, and smiled. "Oh, that's great! A pleasure to meet you too! My name is Katarina Sin, or Kia for short." It seemed both girls were pole opposites. While Morrigan was shy, Kia was bubbly and extrovert. But no, neither girls belonged to any association. They were just normal girls...'normal' girls. They were just normal girls from a different race, but that's about it.

When he mentioned that he would take the bed, Morrigan blushed and Kia smiled too. "Really? That's awesome! Thanks! We don't want to be mean...but i guess two girls sleeping in a bed is way less awkward than two girls and a boy, right? I'll try and get you a matress tomorrow. It's saturday, and the administration is mostly closed," Kia said with a smile as Morrigan nodded shyly. Then, both girls went onto unpacking.

Sai was a little oblivious to the mood in the room. Being around assassins and warriors all his life, there wasn't much time for love or feelings like that. He acted more like a knight. So anything like his urges or feelings here and there, they were still a mystery to him. Smiling, he nodded to the wolf girl. "Well, if I may, I'll call you Kia then." He said lightly as he nodded to the rest of her statement. "I would rather you two be comfortable. Plus, a couch or even an air mattress is really all I need. I've had worse and less." He said lightly. When they said they would unpack, he nodded and turned. "I would rather not watch you two unpack. I find it rude, especially with the delicates you have. I'm going to go into the other room and put my stuff into the closet then. If you need anything, I'll be in there." He said with a smile. His eyes glinted grey and red for a bit as he turned and left into the other room.

When he got into the den where the closet was, he tapped the door before he opened it. As he did so, the closet opened up a bit and his clothes came out of the shadows. He hung up most of what he had and put anything else on the floor. The closet was a walk in, so he only took one side. Sai didn't wish to inconvenience them at all. Smiling at what he had done, he sat down on the couch and looked around the den first. Then, Sai stood up and walked over to the kitchen. It seemed to be stocked with cooking equipment, but for ingredients wise, not much. Just enough for a couple of days. They would need to hit the store sooner than later. Luckily, Sai knew how to cook.

Kia was charmed with how much of a gentleman and his choice of words were. You didn't find an elegant and gorgeous vampire every day...but he just seemed like a dream come true. "It's...ok...i don't..f-find it rude..." Morrigan said shyly as she watched him leave the room. She could see how she was going to be a third wheel, and he didn't want, to bother them.

Later on, as they finish packing, Kia walked to the kitchen and looked at him as he started to look after for things to cook. "The people who lived here were either on a diet, or they were extremely vague to buy food," she laughed and sat on the counter as she watched him. He smelled really good for being a sexy vampire.

Morrigan looked at them quite shyly and grabbed a few of her clothes. "I'm going to t-take a bath..." Morrigan looked down and entered the huge bathrooms. She undressed, placed her dirty clothes near a basket, and entered the tub she had set wih relaxing hot water.

Sai was looking through the kitchen a bit before he heard the door to their room open and remain that way. It seemed that the two of them were done and probably on their way out. It didn't matter too much though. He needed to make sure about their living conditions before any other thoughts came up. The aura of the wolf came first. He chuckled lightly to her statement and turned around. "Or they took everything and ran. Either way, it seems that we may need to hit a grocery store sooner than later. But before that happens, I'll need to know if there is anything you two are allergic to. Likes and dislikes? Things like that. I may not look it, but I cook very well." He said lightly. He gave Kia a smile and looked over to Morrigan. "I'll see you after your bath then. I may need to do the same afterwards."

Sai looked back to Kia after he heard Morrigan go into the bath. His sense of hearing and sight in the dark was heightened since he came from an assassin lineage. With a small smile, he chuckled. "I'm glad things aren't awkward with us right now. I think it'll be a good experience with the three of us in here." He said, without knowledge that he may have said something inappropriate."

Kia nodde at what the handsome vampire said. "Ehmmmm...sure! I guess that i can go in flash! Given that i'm a werewolf...yes, i confessed it, since i guess you could smell it. But anyways, i guess i can go there really quick. As for preferences...i don't neither green nor red peppers. They are ugly, taste ugly...and are overall ugly," she said with a sympathetic chuckle. When she heard what he last said, she rolled her eyes. He wanted to try it with both of them? Yuck, what a pimp. "Uh...i guess i'll just head out for a while..." she said and walked out with her package of cigarettes and lit one, taking slight puffs of it as she walked down the campus to get to know it.

Morrigan entered to the bathroom and smiled as she removed her clothes, her almost D cup breasts were let out. She had a beautiful an meaty figure, but not an athletic one unlike Kia. She turned the water on to warm and laid on the bathtub while humming a childish song. Unbeknownst to her, the door was unlocked.

Sai knew from her reaction that he had said something wrong. He would have to apologize to her later for sure. He had thought on what he had said before and knew that it was perverted way of saying something. "Damn it." He whispered to himself. Sighing, he grabbed some clothes from the closet. It was a black shirt, red over shit, and a pair of darkish colored jeans. Something just to get into and out of the clothes he had used before. Sai had completely forgotten that Morrigan had gone into the bath already. His mind was elsewhere because of the misunderstanding. Shaking his head for now, he opened the door to the bathroom while taking off his shirt. Underneath being a nicely toned body. He needed to have it since he was always under practice and what not.

He set his clothes down, and with an eyeful of Morrigan, he turned on his heel and froze. "I'm sincerely sorry. I forgot that you were in here. My mind was elsewhere." He stated quickly. There was a slight bulge in his pants and he was hiding it. The demon girl had a very nice body and exactly what he was interested in. He couldn't say anything about Kia though. She was perfect as well. He shook his head mentally and noticed that his pants were sliding off. He had already undone the belt and taken it off. "Give me a sec and I'll get out." He said, his eyes closed as he turned around to grab his belt. Sai didn't know if she was going to slap him, scream, or stand up and do something. He was a little out of his comfort zone.

Morrigan didn't even notice Sai until he spoke. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at him. She noticed the bulge inside his pants and she blushed. Did his bulge mean that she was hot? No one had ever gotten hard for her, and nonetheless, she was a virgin, even if one couldn't see it from outside. She stood up and in a split second, she reappeared in front of him, completely wet and naked but with a blush. "Did your thingy got hard because you like me?" she asked shyly and innocently. She didn't know much about sex, almost nothing, but she could see the crush for that vampire that was growing inside her.

Meanwile, Kia had finished smoking her cigarette, and turned into her wolf form. She quickly, and without being seen, made her way to the grocery store. She morphed back with a growl and stepped inside.

Sai was furiously red with embarrassment and had to open his eyes to see hit belt. That gave him enough time to completely take in the sight of the naked Morrigan and that she was in front of him. A full view of her entire body had his eyes widen, his face redden to the most, and his dick to become even harder in his pants. Instinctively, he put a hand around her waist, pulling her a bit close. Close enough that his dick pushes against her stomach through his pants, and because of the height difference. He looked down at her and her perfect body that was pretty much pressed against him. His shirt was off, so that he could feel her soft breasts against him, but his pants were on, unbuttoned, but on, so that he was getting a bit wet from her body. "I'm sorry...I just don't want you to slip and fall..." He said to the reason his arm was around her, completely evading the question about his dick.

Sai was a virgin as well, and of course, a bit oblivious to the fact of crushes and sex and all that. But from seeing it happen, he knew what to do and how the motions went. He was an assassin. That meant that he would hide out sometimes for the right time. Sometimes, that was after the targets had sex or something. He shrugged mentally, trying to get his head out of the gutter, but at the same time, he was having trouble with the beautiful girl in front of him. "You're really beautiful...." He said lightly. Using his shadow type to his advantage, he shrunk into the darkness and appeared next to the door. "It's not that I'm running...I just don't know what I'm feeling right now..." He said lightly, however, he did take a step back to her. He brushed his lips against her cheek, fairly close to her lips, and unknowingly, ran a hand against her body, near her groin level. His body was speaking differently. Almost like he wanted her.

Sai stepped out of the doorway and into the other room. Getting his shirt on, and the other clothes, he calmed himself down and sat on the bed. Shaking his head, he needed to think this all through. He went and sat on the couch and thought for a bit.

Morrigan looked at the handsome vampire and gulped as soon as he put an arm around her waist and brought her closer. She could feel his hard member next to her belly, and her breasts pressed to her chest. The way he looked at her and how his lips moved made her think h was actually going to kiss her lips. It was going to be her first time, and she really wanted to it with someone who really loved her and possibly...by the way he acted..iy was his first too. But then he disappeared and left her standing there, her eyes watered as she heard his words. She got back to her bath, tears rolling down her face and eventually she finished; a white shirt with a big heart, jeas and black sneakers were her attire of choice. She put the dirty clothes in the washing machine and walked to her room, taking out a book to read while laying on the bed, but she was at the peak of crying.

Kia arrived the dorm with a bag of potatoes, lettuce, tomato, onions and some fruits. "Here," she said rudely as she wa angry at his words and placed everything on the kitchen counter.

Sai had screwed it up pretty badly with both of them already. He needed to talk to Kia first, and then Morrigan. Things were getting out of hand already. But instead, he decided to call them together at the same time. Hopefully that would work out for him and them as well. "Morrigan, please join us in here. I need to tell you both something." He said loudly, but lightly. When she got there, he knew just from her aura that he had messed up pretty badly with her too. "Please just hear me out you two." He asked lightly. Taking a step back, he took in a breath and looked at the two of them in the eyes. "My actions and wording has not been great these past couple hours. My family is in a business that puts us in danger at all times when we aren't even doing anything. At the moment, I have a seal upon myself that allows for me not to be targeted for my time here. But because of that, my time out int he world has never come. This is my first time being outside of the area on my own except for missions." He said lightly.

"I'm new to everything here. My ideas of how the opposite sex are really limited too. Other than family members and work related things, I have never interacted with women before. I'm truly sorry for any wrong ideas that you have gotten out of me. My wordings can be a little weird, but that's just from inexperience. It'll get better with time, but please bear with it for now. Anything that come off rude or insensitive, that's just the inexperience at work. I want to work on it more, but I also don't want things to become awkward between us." He said, his head hanging a bit. "I truly am sorry for everything up to this point..."

Morrigan walked into the room as she was called and looked at him, standing next to a pissed off Kia. The two listened to what he had to say, and although Kia was a little stubborn to really care, it really touched Morrigan. His words seemed really sincere to her, and he looked exactly like he described: someone who never left his place and who only knew very little about his opposite sex. She cleaned off her tears and Kia just shrugged and walked to the bathroom to get a bath to get herself cleaned. Morrigan took a step forward and kissed his lips. "That was really nice of you, to apologize. But...it wasn't necessary, you cutie. You didn't do anything wrong...at least i-i...think that. But i doubt you tried did that on purpose, it's just a misunderstanding. If you need me, i'll be on my bed," she said smiling gently and walking to her bed as she laid on it and continued to read her book.

Sai nodded and knew that he would have to do a rather different approach for the wolf girl. But for the demon girl, it seemed that it worked. He was surprised to see that Morrigan kissed him and his eyes widened. The kiss was rather soft, and her lips were amazing. The aura that she put off was quite heavy as well. It seemed that she wanted more and he knew that he wouldn't be able to stay away for long. After a minute or so, hearing the water turn on in the bath, and it move as the wolf got in, Sai made his way to Morrigan. "Please excuse this..." He said softly as he sat down next to her on the bed, moved her book away and leaned down to her lips. Sai kissed her rather softly and lovingly. It was more fierce than the one she had given him, but that didn't matter to him right now. It just felt too good right then. Sai put his hands on either side of her as their tongues came together as they kissed for a longer period of time. Sai broke it off and they both regained their breath. "I couldn't stay away..." He said lightly to her, but then heard movement in the bathroom. He got up. "I'll see you for dinner." He said lightly as he walked out, leaving her on the bed in whatever state she was in. That was on purpose.

He grinned and looked at the stuff that he had gotten from Kia going out. He looked through the things and thought of a good thing to have for dinner. Taking off his over shirt, he placed it on the back counter. He took out a wok and began making a quick stir fry. This thing was quick, easy, easy to clean up, and can have whatever they wanted in it.

Morrigan looked at him as he interrupted her reading session. The way he kissed her and how he held her hips made her smile into the kiss and she locked her tongue with his in what was her first true kiss. She blushed and when he pulled away to leave, she looked quite sad once again. She stood up and followed him to the kitchen, her book in her hand. "Do you think you can treat me like that!? Kiss me with love and then ditch me!? I'm not a robot...I have feelings! And i have a crush on you...." she cried and walked back to her room. What he did the first time was maybe a game, and he just did it because he was confused. But that was different, he had done it on purpose.

Kia turned the water on and let the water run down her beautiful slim body. She had a true athletic look, her belly was really flat and her hips well-built, she even had some muscles on her belly. Her legs were skinny and her calves were muscular. Her breasts were barely C cup, being small, and her buttcheeks were round and beautiful. She was gorgeous.

Sai followed her back and grabbed her hand before she entered the room. He wiped away her tears and held her close. "Don't jump to conclusions. I just don't want to make it awkward for Kia. If she walked in on us, how would you explain it? If we wish to keep at least something between all of us, that we don't have to move or leave this place, then I want to keep it that way...I felt how I did when I kissed you. I have feelings for you already and that is pretty easy to see. I just...Can't contain them..." He said lightly and quietly. He had heard the water stop and the shift saying that Kia had gotten out of the tub. He pulled her forwards and kissed her again. It wasn't an easy thing for him to do, but each one he gave her was with love and respect, and he hoped that it would transfer to her. He broke it off lightly and he looked down at her. "Please understand how I feel Morrigan..." He asked of her lightly. Sai pulled her around the corner out of view and closed the door to the room so Kia would have her privacy.

Sai smelled something and let go of Morrigan for a second to take the wok of the burner and turn it off. He sighed with relief that it didn't burn, and looked back at Morrigan. "You think you're okay now?" He asked her lightly.

Morrigan listened to what he had to say but wasn't still very convinced. After all, he had kissed her not once, but twice without any actual care for her feelings, and when she actually kissed him to let him know what she felt for him, he just kissed her meaningless. But that one kiss he gave her at the end, kind of proved what his point was. When she heard the water stop, she could feel her aura get closer to the centre of the bathroom to get dressed. As he pulled her around the corner and to the kitchen, she kept her hand touching his chest with love. "I know that you want us all to get along...but stop kissing and acting as if i liked you...we are just friends...we are just roommates, so don't make this awkward," she said, getting the things ready on the table as she put the tablecloth, the cutlery and the plates.

Kia came out of the bathroom sporting a very revealing top that fully showed off her beautiful belly and hips, tight shorts for her beautiful butt and legs and flip-flops. She sat on the table and browsed through her phone, she was really hungry.

Sai nodded and knew that was the end of it for sure. He continued with dinner and prepared them on a platter. Remembering what Kia had said, he put down the platter for the three of them. He wondered what his brother was up to, but stopped right there. If he thought too much, the bad omen of him coming may happen, and he did not want that. Kuren would make this even worse. He shook his head and sat down at the same time as Morrigan. "I hope you like it. I'm used to cooking for me and my brother, but that's basically it. So if there is anything you don't like, or you see something that should be approved on, please let me know." He said lightly. Sai wanted to see them take a bite first before himself. It was only manners. If they didn't like it, he would rather not eat than make them wait for something to be made.

Morrigan looked at the food and smiled. It looked delicious, and it surely was delicious. She grabbed her fork and handful ammount of it before taking it to her mouth and tasting it. "Hmmm...Sai, this is surely delicious!" she said and gave him a wink as she kept eating. She loved to eat, and while she cared about her body, she was more worried not on what to eat, but when to eat. On the other hand, Kia looked at it quite skeptical and repeated Morrigan's actions. It was surely delightful, but she didn't say anything or completemented him at all. She just nodded and kept eating, after all she was really hungry.

Sai was happy the two of them liked it and took a bite after they had. Since they were eating it, it was fine for him as well. It was good, but not the best he had done. This was a rushed job. Kuren always liked things done professionally, so things were a bit different there than here. He nodded and kept eating as he finished with a few things with his mind set on a few jobs that needed to be done. "So how well do you know of this area? This is my first time here after all. I was just wondering what there was to do around here." He stated lightly.

He looked at the two of them and just smiled. They were beautiful girls, but there was something to them that made his insides scrunch up. He wondered about it for a bit before he stretched. He ran a hand through his hair and waited for an answer. Possibly the wolf knew something.

Morrigan finished her meal as soon as he did, and with a smile she cleaned her mouth with a napkin she made appear with magic. She then shrugged at his question. She didn't know a thing about this new place, as she had just moved. However, the stubborn werewolf cleaned her mouth after finishing and smiled. "I know. There are two pools in the campus, and in the nearby area a supermarket, a grocery, a gym, and a restaurant. Then, down the main avenue is a hotel and then the main city." Kia had an amazing memory, and in the quick run she gave to the area, she managed to remember it.

Sai looked at Kia and nodded. It was nice to know that someone knew the area and when he heard about some of the better places, he smiled. "I want to go look at the city around us, but it seems to be getting a bit late. Do we want to call it a night for now?" He asked them. He took the dishes back to the sink and started to wash them off after they were all done. "I do wish to use the shower if you don't mind though." He said lightly. The next day was sunday, so another day before classes start. Once that starts, then things would change a bit. He wondered about it. But either way, he wanted to go into town the next day.

Kia and Morrigan nodded at his words. Maybe tomorrow they would go to the town, but today they were too tired, and night was slowly kicking in. Both girls helped him put some order before they changed into their pajamas: Morrigan's being a long baggy one, along with a sweater, and Kia's were just a really short tank-top with no bra that barely reached the middle of her torso, and tight shorts that ended as soon as her thighs started.

---

Later that night, at around 3:00AM, Kia woke up and walked to the living room. Then, avoiding Sai's sleeping form, she opened the window and lit another cigarette, then leaned on the window to smoke. Kia was also a virgin, but she tried to hide it really well. She really cared about her virginity.

Back
Top Bottom