Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Sex, Steam and Death (sexywriter777 and Mim)

Lizzy moaned as Grim's tongue slid down her body. She gripped the sheets with clenched fists when he went over her sensitive, ticklish tummy and down to her hips. His warm, wet tongue stopped at her pelvis and she pressed her hips gently upward, encouraging him to continue.

"Ooooh God Master!" she groaned, gripping the sheets harder. "God please!"

Lizzy squirmed, rocking her hips back and forth. Her loins were on fire for Grim. She closed her eyes tightly, as if in an effort to block out the intensity. The whore's chest heaved with passion, her nipples already stiff with desire, hard enough to cut diamonds.

Grim smiled, licking her skin softly in a slow circle around her mound once more, enjoying his ability to tease her endlessly. "Since you asked so nicely..." He said, and slowly placed a long, teasing lick down her slit. But then he went right back to teasing, resuming his teasing circles and slowly creeping towards and from her lips. He enjoyed seeing the intense mix of pleasure and frustration in her as she squirmed, and her already-sexy body was so very hot when she was intensely aroused by his touch.

The ragged moan that crept up Lizzy's throat and escaped through her strawberry lips might have been mistaken for an orgasm if one didn't know any better. But Grim knew better. He knew her better than anyone alive. She knew he would know that it was just the beginning, one which would lead up to an incredible orgasm if only he would keep going.

But he didn't keep going. Lizzy squealed in frustration as he teased her once more, licking near her wet, aching slit but not allowing her release. She squirmed and clutched at the sheets so hard they popped out from under the mattress. Her eyes clenched tightly shut as she wiggled her hips.

"Please darlin', I'm beggin' ya..." she groaned through gritted teeth.

She was right, Grim did know. So, after another teasing ten seconds, he whispered against her flesh. "Well, if you are going to beg for it like a good slave..." he said with a smile before placing his lips at the top of her slit and slowly dragging them downward, not licking or kissing, but giving a little bit of friction. Then he glanced up at her squirming body, and decided she had been teased sufficiently.

He placed three quick, fast licks over her sopping cunt before thrusting his warm tongue into her wet folds, lowering his lips over her sex to suckle at the delicate petals and to tease her sensitive clit.

The muscles in Lizzy's body tensed as Grim dragged his lips down her dripping pussy. She groaned and lifted her lower back off the bed, stretching her legs beneath him. When he licked quickly at her slick cunt, she gasped and pressed her hips upward in time with his licks.

Finally! Lizzy shouted and her hands flew up over her head to grip the headboard when Grim finally dove into her aching cunt. Her hips pulsed upward and her head tossed back and forth in the ecstasy of release.

"Oh Master! Ah Grim! God yeah!" If there were any servants in the house, they knew very well by now just who their employer had brought home.

Grim could feel her body tensing from his light touches on her sensitive sex, and he enjoyed the sound of her groans and her back arching to push her slit close to his lips and tongue. Then his tongue slipped inside her and her orgasm shuddered around it, and he worked through her thrashing pleasure, his tongue still licking and his lips suckling at her clit. Her cries of pleasure made him smile slightly- he loved to hear her scream his name.

After a few more licks as she came down from her high, he relented, kissing her tired lips once and then sitting back.

Lizzy panted heavily as she fell back onto the bed. She grinned and giggled madly. She paused a moment, then giggled even more.

"I...I can't move!" she cackled. Whenever he made her cum particularly hard, she found it difficult to move for a while afterward. Slowly she got the feeling back in her body from her toes up. She was still panting with her arms above her head, sweat glistening on her breasts.

"I dunno where ya learned it, but cher awweys so amazin," she panted. "I'm so lucky ta 'ave ya, Grim."

Grim laughed softly as she giggled. She had such an amusing, wonderful giggle, it made him want to listen to her forever. He lay down next to her, his eyes sweeping up her sweat-glistened body. She was so damn sexy. He was already beginning to become aroused again, just by getting her to cum and from the sight of her.

"I know where you learned it, but I'm lucky to be able to enjoy you, love." he said with a laugh.

"Well, I can't 'elp it if I learned everythin' I knows from yer," Lizzy giggled as Grim moved up next to her. She turned to face him and looked into his eyes, running a finger up and down his chest. Leaning forward she slowly kissed his shoulder.

"So..." she said quietly, "I know yer just ate...but're ya 'ungry?" She chuckled and licked gently at his neck. "Coz...y'know...that 'ole fuck in every room thing's still up fer discussion."

Leaning her forehead against his chest, Lizzy closed her eyes. Immediately she wished she hadn't done that. Being with Grim always wore her out and now she was finding it very hard to pry her eyelids open again.

"Or we could jus'...stay uh...stay here..." she mumbled into his chest.

Grim laughed softly at her small joke about him "just eating", and wrapped his arm around her as she began to mumble, exhaustion obviously slowly creeping over her. "We can lay here for a while, love. Dinner can wait, and there will be enough time to have a little fun all over the house- we've got the entire weekend to ourselves. Plus, who says we have to sleep at night. Short naps should keep us going." he said with a smile. He was going to enjoy their weekends together.

He rested his head lightly on hers, a small amount of sleepiness working its way into his mind as well.

Lizzy smiled a little. She could still comprehend what Grim was saying, but it sounded like it came from far away. A nap with Grim...it seemed so intimate! She'd never taken a nap with him before. It was...cozy. Nice. So much better than falling asleep alone on her tiny, nearly bare mattress with customer-stained bedding.

"Wish I could stay 'ere fereva..." the sleepy prostitute mumbled as she drifted closer and closer to dream.

Grim chuckled tiredly. "As long as you want, love. As long as you want." He whispered, wrapping his arm around her and drawing her as close as he could, their sex-warmed bodies pressing together in the cool air of the bedroom. The calm, serene atmosphere was relaxing, and he could just slip off to sleep, with his sexy little Lizzy laying next to him.

"Mmmm..." Lizzy rolled over to turn her back to Grim and press their bodies together to spoon. His skin was so warm against her back that her breasts and arms were cold now. With a small grunt she blindly felt around for the covers then pulled them up to her chin. Snuggling backward she pressed their bodies together and pulled Grim's arm around her waist.

"Too bad I ain't the marryin type," she mumbled as she drifted closer to sleep. "Else maybe I could make a 'alf-decent wife." She chuckled and sighed. The thought of being anyone's wife, even Grim's, was laughably ludicrous to her. Still, the more she thought about it the better being a kept mistress in high society sounded.

When Lizzy awoke several hours later, it was only because her stomach was twisting in hunger. With a small groan she rolled over in Grim's arms, wiggling closer and snuggling her face into his chest.

"I wan' some supper," she mumbled. "Er breakfast. Depending what time it is. Breakfast fer supper?" She chuckled and kissed his chest lightly.

Grim smiled softly as he heard her mumbling. "Perhaps you'll just be my lady then. I don't need a ring or a ceremony to keep you around." He said quietly, before holding her close and drifting off to sleep.

He was awoke later as Lizzy stirred beside him, and smiled sleepily as she rolled over, pressing her face and loely body to his muscular chest. "Whatever you'd like, love. And perhaps we can get started on our 'fuck in every room' goal while I cook." He said with a chuckle.

A lady...she could be a lady. It sounded nice, getting out of the Wild Hare finally and being a whore only to one man. No marriage, so she'd be free to leave if she wanted. Not that she would want to--after all, where would she go? Who would take care of her? What could possibly happen between them that would make her lose her fondness for Grim? Bit still, a ring on Lizzy's finger was like a cage to a bird or a muzzle to a dog. No...Lizzy decided as she drifted to sleep that she would stay. She could learn society's ways. She would be Grim's mistress.

"Mm...that sounds wonnerful," Lizzy groaned as she sleepily stretched. "Whatcher gonna cook then, hm? Ducha gots a cook? We could put on a show fer 'im. You could fuck me on th' counter while 'e cooks fer us." The whore chuckled and cuddled closer to Grim. There was a sort of inner-peace she'd always felt while around Grim, but here it was even greater. Here Lizzy for the first time since childhood almost...happy. It was thrilling and terrifying at the same time and she didn't know what to do with it.

Grim grinned. "A show for my chef, eh?" he said with a deep laugh, reaching to the bedside table where the bronze telephone sat. Picking it up, he placed to his ear, and the other end picked up- all the telephones in the house were linked to his base of operations; he was, after all, a crime lord. "Master Grim, how can we be of service?" The operative said. Grim smiled slightly.

"Send the cook to the Manor, my lady and I would like dinner."

"It's a bit late, sir, I'm not sure he'll be agreeable."

Grim glanced over Lizzy's sexy nude body. That's hardly likely... he thought. "If he doesn't like it, I'll pay him extra tomorrow. Now, send him over."

"Yes sir, he'll be there in the next five minutes." Grim heard as he set the device back on its stand. Then he rolled back towards Lizzy, his fingers playing on her side as he gazed into her eyes. "If you ever need anything, pick up a phone. Someone will be able to help you." He told her, gently kissing her on her soft lips. "And they can always get in touch with me, if they need to." he added. If she was to be his, she would have all the luxury that he had.

"Coo...you are a rich man, ain'tchee, gov?" Lizzy giggled as Grim picked up the phone. She had never used a telephone before, had only seen them maybe a handful of them in her life. She felt like she was in Buckingham Palace, with all of the space and servants and telephones.

"We're really doin' this, Grim?" she asked softly, tucking a lock of hair behind his ear before resting her palm against his smooth cheek. "I'm...I'm really comin ta live 'ere? What about th' madame? Am I...wouldja want me to er...ennertain yer friends?"

Lizzy didn't object to entertaining Grim's friends if he had a party or something, so long as she wasn't doing it for free. In fact, she might like it if Grim did that...or maybe if he had her give them a show without pimping her out. After all, she was going to be a lady now. She liked being shown off; it made her feel special to be out and seen around the Hare on Grim's arm or sitting on his knee.

"Ooh! Maybe I could give 'em a tease down, then jist leave 'em good'n 'ungry coz I'm yer girl?" she suggested excitedly. "I love it when yer show me off." Lizzy giggled and kissed his nose.

She practically melted when Grim kissed her gently. It was a type of kiss she'd never had before. Not from anyone except him anyway. But this time it felt different. This time it felt more permanent, more...loving.

"Just...promise me yer mean it, Grim," she said softly, looking up into his eyes when the kiss finally broke. "If ya don't, jus' lemme go back ter the gutter now, yeah?"

Grim chuckled softly. "The madame will be upset, yes. But I'm her boss, and she'll find herself a new lovely little girl to add to our collection. And yes, you may come and live with me. I'd love some company here, and it's not like I'll have to get an extra room for you." he said with a grin. "As for what I'd want you to do... Would it.. excite you, to tease and maybe put on a show if I ever have guests?" he said with a little smile, his fingers drawing small circles over the soft flesh of her stomach. "Tease them, make them want you, then return to me? Let them look but not touch?" he whispered quietly in her ear. If he knew Lizzy, he knew these were things she would probably love. "I'd love to show you off. I'll be envied by every man in London."

Then the soft gentle kiss, a silent promise of an exciting future. After he gently broke the kiss, he squeezed her gently. "Of course I mean it, love. I'm not one to bring a lady's hopes up for no good reason." He said with a soft smile. "Now, tell me, how shall we entertain the chef as he prepares our dinner?" he said, small bit of excitement creeping onto his face.

Lizzy's heart thrilled with excitement as Grim described how he might show her off. "Well, a proper lady'd stick ta one man, wouldn't she?" Lizzy had never known anything but this life; she knew ladies were more proper than her, but didn't realize that her lacivious life of letchery and violence and sex and vice was anything unusual.

"Maybe once ya teach me 'ow ter talk proper an' dress proper, we kin 'ave ourselves a party, eh? Just us an' th' lads, er maybe some business meetin. Get 'em good'n'ungry, then say 'gennlemen, this 'ere's my piece o' arse! Ye wants more, yer gotter go down ta th' Wild 'Are!' Drum up some business there too, eh?" Lizzy looked excited at the idea of being in a roomful of men who weren't allowed to touch her, even when she started taking her clothes off.

The whore put on a thinking face when Grim asked how she wanted to go about entertaining the chef. "S'pose it depends on 'ow the kitchen's set up," she answered finally. Be somewheres 'e kin see the 'ole time 'e's cookin. Maybe lay me tits up on th' counner next ter 'im whiles ya fucks me til I scream?" She suggested. "Er you could stand next ta 'im the 'ole time an' put me on me knees? Whatcher in the mood fer?"

Grim had to laugh at how excited this got her. He had to admit, it was arousing him some to know that he could tease men with Lizzy- she was going to be his woman now, not one they could rent and have for themselves. "Entertaining and advertising... you've got me sold." He said with a smile. "As for dressing proper... Why do you need to be dressed?" He teased. He would take her to a tailor some time in the next few days- no doubt there would be parties she could accompany him to.

"Well." Grim said. "The stove faces the bar, so maybe if I sit in one of the barstools and you can ride me. Then he'll get the full show. Perhaps some foreplay and a little oral before, hm? Get him all riled up." He laughed, squeezing Lizzy gently.

Lizzy giggled, wiggling and rubbing his nose with hers. She loved that she would only belong to Grim from now on. It was an amazing feeling, knowing she couldn't just be scooped up off the street.

"Sounds perfect, m'love," she grinned. "You awweys have such wonnerful idears. An' I need clothes, goose! Can't jus' parade down Port o' Bellow Road in me starkies, silly nit!"

Again she wiggled in his arms and kissed him slowly this time. It was warmer, more loving, more real than any of the kisses Lizzy had given to any other man. It was also more tender than many of the kisses she and Grim had shared. When she slowly pulled away, she looked up into his eyes with her lips still moments from his.

"I uh...I love yer, Grim," she murmured shakily.

Grim laughed. "Oh, you can. You simply shouldn't." He said with a smile as she squirmed slightly in his arms, her lips touching his. Their kiss was warm, soft, and loving, a change from their usual kisses, which were generally passionate and a little rough. There was something changed in both of them, and, though he couldn't foresee how this might end, Grim loved it.

Then she gently broke the kiss, but only drifted a few millimeters away from his lips, and murmured those soft words that brought a small smile to his lips. "I love you too." he said quietly, looking into her eyes.

Lizzy smiled, giggling a little nervously before kissing him again then rolling out of bed. "I'm 'ungry, though. Lessgo!" She grinned as she grabbed Grim's hand and tugged on it, trying to get him out of bed.

"Mayhap I could have a no clothes rule, eh?" she suggested. "I ain't allowed ter wear no clothes while I'm in the 'ouse. That way maybes ya get blokes like business partners'n'such comin' round more reggaler like. After all, kinder hard ta stay away when th' lady o' the 'ouse's servin scones wivout no clothes on."

She laughed and tugged at Grim's hand again, delighted at the idea of Grim's partners being allowed to look but not touch. It was all incredibly exciting to her.

Grim laughed, rolling out of bed as she tugged on his hand. He could faintly hear the door downstairs open and close as the chef entered the house. "I like the sound of that rule... Walking around my house in just a collar, hm? Sounds good to me." He said with a grin, and stood up from the edge of the bed, slipping on a pair of pants. "Only until we get busy for the chef." He teased slightly, and wrapped an arm around her naked waist before guiding her out of the room and down the stairs into the living room, just as the chef stepped in.

The thick, bald, beady-eyed man froze instantly, his eyes going from Grim to the naked girl he was holding. "Master.... Grim." he said shakily, his eyes wide as he gazed over Lizzie's exposed body. "Ah... um... What would you like for dinner, sir?" He managed, tearing his eyes away from Lizzie and struggling to keep them on Grim. Grim smiled.

"Let's have a lasagna." Grim said, not really caring, though he enjoyed the food of his homeland, and so often the chef would prepare nothing but Italian food. The heavy-set man nodded, glanced over Lizzie one more time before exiting into the kitchen.

Lizzie grinned and nodded. "Mmm...an' you kin gets me a nicer collar fer outside an' parties an' stuff yeah?" she suggested, wiggling excitedly.

She was pleased her ideas sounded good to Grim; outside the confines of the Wild Hare they had much more room to get much more creative. Lizzie's smile faltered a little when he slipped his pants on, but brightened again when he explained it was only temporary. She felt safe and truly wanted and loved as his arm slipped around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him before following him downstairs. She swayed her hips a bit more than usual as they came down the stairs, her body moving alluringly as they came into view of the chef.

The chef was the sort of men Lizzie had to serve all the time at the Hare; fat, bald, foul breath and probably a small penis. She knew he wanted her instantly. She could see by the way he looked at her and the glint in his eyes that he would like nothing more than to bend her over and get his sweat all over her. It gave her a sense of empowerment knowing that if he asked she was allowed to say no. She stood a little straighter and tilted her chin up a little, looking proud as the chef stammered through his question and tried to not ogle his boss's woman. She gave the chef a small, sultry smile just to make the experience that much better.

"What's lasanyer?" The whore asked, looking up at Grim as the chef escaped to the kitchen. "Never 'eard of it afore."

Back
Top Bottom