Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Sex, Steam and Death (sexywriter777 and Mim)

Lizzy was content to lay with Grim and listen to his heart beat. She was almost asleep when he spoke next. She opened her eyes slightly.

"Hmm?" She chuckled. "Grim, I dun even know as 'ow old you is er yer birfday er favorite color er nuffin. 'Ow's I s'posed ta know 'oo yer fuck?"

She paused a moment. That had sound callous, and like she didn't care that she was the only one he saw regularly. "But it do feel good, though, knowin I'm the on'y girl wot you see regular-like. You er...ya dun never hafta pay me, Grim. I mean it. An' not just coz yer the boss. Yer know that, righ'?"

Grim smiled softly as he listened to her. "Well, my favorite color is a pale gold, and my birthday is the fifth of November." He said with a smile. "If it's not because I'm the boss..." He returned, touching her cheek softly with the very tip of a long finger, gently tracing it over her skin. "Then why is it?" He asked with that same small smile. The smile that seemed to say, 'I know what you think, I know the answer to my question, but I want to hear you say it.'

Lizzy closed her eyes as Grim traced a finger over her skin. Why didn't he have to pay? Hell if she knew...he just didn't. She shrugged as she opened her eyes.

"I dunno," she answered honestly. "It jus' ain't work wif you. I likes spendin time wif ya, an' ya treat me like a proper lady, stead o' the whore I really am. It's nice, an' it ain't work."

She laid her head back down on his chest again. They were coming uncomfortably close to a truth they'd been dancing around for a long time and she could feel it. She didn't know what that truth was, but she knew it would change everything forever.

"An' anyways, yer din't tell me 'ow old ya is," she pointed out, trying to steer the conversation in another direction.

Grim smiled, listening to her talk. He too was aware about how close they were to a truth he had avoided for years, but the difference was, he knew what it was. he just wasn't ready to accept it. He was a high member of society, after all, and there were... other expectations for him. Though, as of late, he grew more and more tired of those expectations...

"How old am I...." He repeated her question softly. "I am twenty eight, nearly 29."

Lizzy smiled and settled back in, content that he hadn't pressed the nebulous matter which made her so uncomfortable. Her eyes closed as he spoke again. She loved feeling the low rumble of his voice in his chest.

"Twenny nine? You's like..." There was a slight, gentle tapping on Grim's chest as she counted. "You's nine years owder'n me, you are. Funny 'ow that works, ain't it?" She had known Grim was older, but not by that much.

"'Ey guess wot?" Lizzy said after a brief silence. Suddenly she lunged and latched her mouth playfully to one of Grim's nipples. "Gotcher!" she giggled, holding his nipple gently between her teeth to grin before sucking gently on it, teasing it with her tongue. She giggled again and held Grim's hips in place, gently tickling his skin as she held him down.

Grim smiled softly. She knew he had a thing for young women- it was one of the reasons she had drawn him in. He lay back quietly, just relaxing, feeling her chest rise and fall against his.

As she spoke once again, he glanced down at her, then laughed as she giggled and lunged. He held her against him, one hand sliding down her side to linger on the back of her thigh.

"Got me have you?" He teased softly as she sttempted to hold his hips down. "Well then, what are you going to do with me, eh?" He said with a small smile.They both knew he could easily take control, but he wanted to see how this would play out.

"Yeah!" Lizzy giggled enthusiastically when Grim asked if she'd got him. She loved the feeling of his hands protectively on her body. The whore sucked on his nipple thoughtfully while she pondered his question. What would she do with him?

"Ummm...I'll tickle yer!" Lizzy tickled his sides to demonstrate. "An'...I'll eatcher all up!"

She nipped all over his skin as a demonstration to how she would eat him all up. Bites became nibbles, which became quick kisses, which became long, slow, sensuous kisses. Lizzy licked a line up the middle of Grim's chest before looking into his eyes.

"An' I'll holdjer righ' here an' neva letcher go," she said softly. She tried very hard to ignore the funny feeling in her gut as she said this and realized she meant every word.

Grim laughed his deep, resonant laugh as she tickled him, his hands going down to clasp hers as she continued to suckle and kiss his skin. He smiled softly, watching her and meeting her gaze, trying to force away the emotions welling up inside him.

He smiled softly, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his. He had completely forgotten that he was still inside her, but neither of them seemed to care much, overcome as they were with each other.

"I wouldn't mind that at all." He said softly. Her giggle and her gentle kisses were intoxicatingly sweet.

"Me nieva," Lizzy returned softly.

She held Grim's gaze for what was actually a few moments, but seemed like forever to her. Why was she afraid of this feeling she was getting? Why was she pushing it away? She understood that about as much as she understood the feeling, which was not much at all. All she knew about it was that it was wonderful and uplifting and serious and life-changing all at the same time. Lizzy wasn't sure if she was ready for that, but this weekend with Grim and Grim alone, in his house and his bed, seemed to be bringing it on whether she was ready or not.

"Grim..." she said softly, squeezing his hands gently before leaning up and placing a long, gentle, loving kiss on his lips.

Grim lay there, contemplating his options. He heard her softly say his name, and felt her soft lips pressing to his for a loving kiss. He gently returned the kiss, wondering what he should do. He felt... he didn't know what he felt. He was attracted to Lizzy, but he wanted to uphold his reputation in society, but he... He suppressed a sigh. So many conflicting feelings inside him...

He wrapped his arms around her. He wasn't sure how things would play out, but he knew they would.

Lizzy leaned gently into the kiss. She put her hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her. He was returning her kiss, but there was something in it...

"Yer distracted," she said softly when the kiss ended. "Whatcher thinkin bout?"

But she didn't quite care at that moment, really. She lifted herself off of him, feeling suddenly empty, and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't understand why she was so morose all of a sudden. She just knew that their kiss had been unequal, that she had poured herself into it and he hadn't. She felt his lack of reciprocation like the sting of an outright rejection. She hated it. She wanted to cry, but if she did she would have to explain why and she didn't rightfully know.

Grim looked at her, and one could almost see the gears turning softly in his head, deciding, puzzling, thinking, as he never seemed to stop doing that.

"You are correct, I'm very distracted..." He sighed, turning on his side to face her as she rolled off of him. "In truth, I'm thinking about... you. Me. Us. There's part of me that wants you forever, that doesn't want to let you go and continue to live the life you do. To keep you here and..." He sighed softly. "I don't know. Part of me loves you, and wants to be your lover, not the man you see often and have a bit of fun with. But the other part is my business, I have to maintain an image of who I am, and you don't fit the dark, mysterious gentleman I usually portray." He sighed heavily now, as if releasing a large load from his heart. "I can always teach you, though. And we could try to make a gentlewoman out of you yet." He said. It was a statement of hope.

Lizzy looked up as Grim explained what he was thinking about. Them? There was a them? She had thought of them, but never as an item though it did usually feel that way. Once she thought about it, she supposed there was a "them." And then Grim dropped the bomb. He loved her. Loved her? Did she love him? Was that what that funny feeling was whenever she saw him in the crowd? She looked at him carefully as if seeing him for the first time. She supposed...that was what it was. She had never loved someone before. That was...strange, to say the least. Then he gave her an offer.

"A gennlewoman?" she repeated uncertainly. "Me?" She thought for a few minutes. "Coo...we kin try, but I dunno if anyone'd think o' me as a gennlewoman. I er...I feel th' same bout you, Grim. I wanner stay wif ya, bu'...I dunno if I could eva fit in wif yer high-society friens."

Grim smiled, half sadly, half hopefully. "We can try. With enough time, perhaps we can make it work. And no matter what, there'll never be another girl, Lizzy." Then his smile grew slightly. "But we can talk more about this later... Right now, your teasing has got me ready to play again!" He said, grabbing her playfully and pinning her to the bed. "And here, I'll refund that kiss." He said, kissing her passionately. It was so much easier to enjoy their time when he had gotten that load off his mind.

Lizzy smiled at Grim's promise that there would never be another girl. She wanted to believe it, hoped it was true, but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. Plenty of married men came into the Hare on a regular basis. She squealed and laughed when Grim grabbed her and pinned her to the bed, switching their positions.

The kiss he pressed to her lips was passionate and pure, and...loving. That had been the funny feeling; love. She was in love with Grim. Lizzy groaned into the kiss, then smiled when he pulled away.

"Oh, so we're given refunds now, are we? Dun 'spect me ta do the same, y'know. S'my job." She giggled and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mmm so what kindsa games're ya thinkin bout?"

Grim laughed as she squealed, loving the sounds of surprise and happiness that she made. "What would you refund? I've enjoyed every moment with you, I don't need any refunds." he said with a laugh. "As for games..." he said with a small smile, kissing along her jawline and down her neck, trailing over her breasts. "Why don't we see how long you can last?"

They had played this game often enough at the Hare, where one of the two of them would pleasure the other in some manner and they would try to last as long as they could. Sometimes the one doing the pleasuring would be intentionally teasing, so it wasn't how long you could last, it was how long until they made you cum. But either way, they both loved it.

Lizzy smiled and groaned as Grim traced kisses down to her breasts. She slid her fingers into his hair and chuckled as he suggested a game. Wiggling beneath him, she struggled to free her legs from twisting up in the sheets and pressed her thighs against her ribs. She leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Arrigh' luv," she conceded, wiggling some more. "Bu' on'y acoz I knows yer awweys win." She giggled and let him have his way with her as they embraced each other in the warm, soft bed. Softer than any of the mattresses at the Wild Hare. She could get used to this...maybe she wasn't the marrying type, but she could be a mistress. She could be a kept woman; she wouldn't mind.

"Kin I wear th' collar awweys?" she asked, kissing his forehead again. In this position, she was at his mercy. There wasn't much she could do to him, but he certainly had complete access to her entire body.

Grim smiled. "Of course. The collar marks you as mine." He said, slightly possessively, grinning at her. Then his kisses continued, sliding gently over her breasts once more and down her stomach. He skirted around her sensitive mound, instead slowly kissing down one leg. Once her reached her foot, he placed a light kiss on top of it, then worked his way back up, beginning on the other leg, teasing her, letting her anticipate what was coming.

He loved to tease her.

Lizzy loved being teased.

She groaned as he slowly kissed his way downward. Keeping her hands buried in his hair, she smiled and wiggled her hips. His body always felt amazing against hers. She closed her eyes as Grim's lips strayed over her stomach and down her thighs. When he kissed the top of her foot she curled her toes and arched her lower back gently, brushing his cheek with her toes to indicate that the extra attention was appreciated. By the time he had worked his way back up and started down the other leg, she felt ready to burst.

"I awweys wanner be marked as yers, Grim," she said softly as his lips met her ankle. "Even round yer fanciest friends I wanner wear yer collar so's everone kin know 'oo I b'longs ta. 'Oo's got me 'eart..."

Grim smiled, his lips lingering only a half inch above her skin. "Well, everyone knows I have good taste." He teased, then smiled slightly more at the unintentional pun as he kissed and suckled his way back up her leg. His lips lingered over her heated sex as he whispered to her more. "But after this, you're going to show me you are worth owning, hm? You'll have to show me what a good pet you are."

Then he began to work on her flesh once more, licking around her slit, his tongue grazing over her delicate mound but never touching her more sensitive places, teasing, teasing...

Lizzy squirmed. She loved being teased, but at the same time she hated it so very much. Her hands slid into Grim's hair and gently gripped it near his scalp, but she knew better than to try and direct him or pull him to her dripping cunt. Not in situations like this. That made her a bad little bitch who got punished more, and this was punishment enough.

"Oooh I'll be th' bes' pet ever fer ya," the whore promised. "I kin do whateva yer wants, I swears. Jis...please, Grim...Masta..."

Lizzy knew Grim loved it when she called him Master. And, to be honest, she loved calling him Master. He was her master. Always had been, really; master of her fate, her wellbeing, her happiness...Master of her heart. And Lizzy would gladly devote her life to her Master.

"Hmm... We'll see about that afterward. But first." He licked slowly closer to her aching cunt. "We've got to see how much teasing you can take before you beg to cum..." he said with a smile, breathing warm, soft breaths on her outer lips, his mouth only about an inch from her entrance. But then he moved it away, kissing along the inside of her thighs as his fingers slowly drew circles around her pulsating mound.

"Tell me how much you love being teased, pet. Tell your master how much you love to be teased and denied."

Lizzy moaned, arching her back as Grim licked around her aching cunt. She throbbed with desire as he teased her, knowing before he even said it that he was going to make her beg. She groaned and squirmed beneath his mouth as he kissed her and lightly drew his fingertips over her skin.

"Oh God I loves it s'much," she groaned. "I loves bein' teased by me Master. An' I'm s'lucky ta have a Master 'oo denies me til I begs like a good pet should." She grinned and wriggled her hips.

Grim laughed softly. "Well, I'm glad my pet loves to be teased so much, because her master loves to tease her. I love to feel you squirm as my tongue slides over your body." He began one long slow lick that began at her collar bone and ended right over slit, his tongue drawing tantalyzingly close. "Squirm for me, pet."

Back
Top Bottom