Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Sex, Steam and Death (sexywriter777 and Mim)

Grim watched her, marveling in her ability to use her mouth to remove his clothing so effectively. He smiled as she slipped his tie between her legs and slid it against her slit, the smooth silk giving her a different sensation, he knew. He sighed soflty as her tongue trailed up his body until she kissed his neck.

"That you did, pet." He said. "Now... shall we tie our pet down and play with her body, or shall we play with some new toys?" he asked softly, gently pressing his lips to hers.

Lizzy kissed Grim tenderly back. Her eyes lit up, however, at the mention of toys. She grinned and wiggled her hips, appearing somewhat like a playful puppy. She kissed his nose.

"Oh please Master? Can't we use the toys? It's so seldom you use new toys on me!"

It was true. Though they did have a few toys they liked to use, it was seldom and there wasn't much variety. Grim and Mistress Ellie were really the only ones creative enough to use them on Lizzy. Most of her customers just wanted a quick poke and some dirty talk.

Grim laughed as she wiggled in his arms and begged to be toyed with. He picked her up and placed her on the bed before moving to the chest at the foot and taking out four leather cuffs and a blindfold. After attaching the cuffs to her ankles and wrists, he got some rop and tied the metal rings on the cuffs to the posts of the bed, then slipped the blind fold over her eyes. Then he moved away, and she could hear him taking other things out of the chest.

"Oh...this ain't nuffin new," Lizzy said once the blindfold was on. She sounded quite disappointed. But when she hear Grim rummaging around she picked her head up as if to look at him, though she couldn't see.

"Oh, it's all in there is it? Can't wait..." she grinned and settled back on the bed, waiting for her master to do with her what he would.

Grim laughed. "No, it's not. That's just the beginning." He said with a smile. He removed a bottle of oil from the chest. It was specially made to tingle and arouse a person, and now she was going to be his test subject. He put a few drops in his palm and began to slowly lather her body in the sweet-smelling oil.

After he had covered her completely, including between her legs and across her breasts, he stepped back retreiving another item from the box.

Lizzy smiled as she felt Grim's hands on her body. She got a little chill as the oil began to work and started tingling all over her body. She wiggled and grinned.

"Well don't this feel funny? Ooh!" It had just begun to tingle between her legs. She made a small noise, becoming wet as the oil aroused her erogenous zones.

Grim gave a small laugh at her comment, especially her small cry of surprise as the oil began to work at her more sensitive locations. H moved back to her body, holding a small device. It was a hand pump, curved to fit over a womans crotch. He placed it between her legs and pumped it a few times, sucking the air from the sealed chamber and decreasing the pressure.

Grim returned to the box and retrieved a small wand with a bronze bulb on the end. He pressed a button, and it began to hum slightly. It was a miniature Tesla generation, capable of producing small shocks. Heplaced it by her oil- slicked nipple and smiled as blue electricity jumped to the hardened bud.

Lizzy moaned gently when whatever-it-was was used on her, making her wetter as the pressure decreased. She frowned when Grim was gone for a moment, then raised her eyebrows when she heard a humming noise. What on earth...?

The shock of electricity hit her nipple and Lizzy yelped in surprise and pain. As the slight pain faded, however, it left a tingling sensation behind augmented by the oil. Smiling, she giggled at the feeling.

"Do it again?" she begged.

Grim smiled as she yelped, then laughed slightly as she giggled and begged for it again. He trailed the wand arouns her breasts, shocks jumping to the sensitive skin. He also moved it across the insides of her thighs, on her lips, and down her ticklish sides. After pumping the pump a little more, he removed it. Then he turned up the intensity on the wand slightly before holding it by her slick pussy and engorged clit.

Lizzy squirmed and laughed as the little sparks hit her skin and tickled her every where it went. She dug her heels into the mattress in an effort to scooter herself away, but of course had been immobilized.

"Grim! Stoppit!" she cackled between zaps. "S'no fair!"

When she received a shock of electricity to her sensitive clit, however, she breathed in sharply. A second one and she groaned, the muscles in her body relaxing and her hips pressing upwards. They jerked each time she was zapped and her soaking pussy yearned for him to be inside her.

"Oh Grim, please..." she moaned after the fourth or fifth shock to her pussy.

Grim smiled. He planned to tease her until she was mad with lust. He knew that if he teased her and made her lust after his cock for a while, when he untied her and allowed her to ride his cock, she would fuck him wildly and have the best ordasm of her life.

And considering her proffession, that would be saying something.

Grim reached into the chest and found a long metal dildo and slowly slid it into her sopping pussy. Then he turned up the intensity on the wand even more, alternating between zapiping her clit and the metal dildo, allowing the shock to travel deep inside her.

The whore's cunt accepted the dildo willingly, almost hungrily. She moaned as the electricity moved through the metal inside her, gasping each time it hit her clit directly. Her pussy squeezed around the dildo each time electricity ran through it.

"Oh please, Grim," Lizzy begged, writhing in exquisite agony. "Please just fuck me. Oh please love!"

Grim smiled. "You want my cock, my little pet?" He teased. "Why do you deserve my cock? Why should I fuck your horny slit?" He said, dragging the wand around her mound before pressing it to her clit for a long moment, then moving to the dildo yet again. "Your pussy is so wet and hungry, my little pet... If I fuck you, what will you do for your master?" He said with a teasing smile, dragging the wand upward to tickle over her nipples and breasts once more. He applied a little more of the oil to her cunt, knowing it would drive her mad.

"Oh yes I want yer cock, master," Lizzy moaned. "Please I'll do anyfin. Anyfin ya wants, jus please fuck me!"

Lizzy mewled as he dragged the wand over her mound and clit, then moaned long and low as he brought it to the dildo again. She yowled in pleasure as sparks flew over her breasts and more oil was applied to her sopping cunt.

"Oh God please!" she begged, squirming and writhing as he teased her mercilessly.

Grim smiled. "I suppose... But you make such cute noises when I tease you..." he said. But he moved to her, turning off the wand and removed the dildo. Then he quickly removed the blindfold and restraints, helping her to sit up before he lay down on the bed, his fully-aroused cock standing up from his body. He flashed her a smile.

"Now, pet. Come ride your master's cock and tell him how much you love to have him inside you." He ordered, knowing she would practically throw herself on him.

Lizzy whined quietly as he seemed unwilling to.stop teasing her. But she heard the buzzing stop and felt empty as the dildo was removed and smiled. She hadn't expected to be untied or allowed to see, so that was a pleasant surprise, and she licked his neck lightly before he laid down.

Her eyes could focus nowhere but on Grim's thick, beautiful cock. She was practically gagging for it. She looked up finally when he told her to ride him and all but jumped on his cock, moaning in sweet relief as her aching cunt was filled with Grim.

"Oh Master," she moaned sweetly, moving her hips forward and beginning to ride him slowly. "Oh God I love having your wonderful, thick, beautiful cock deep inside ne. You don't know how much I love it." She leaned down and kissed a line from his shoulder to his lips as she rode him, biting his lower lip gently before kissing him fully. "I love being with you," she whispered against his lips before moaning loudly as she once again pressed his length into her hungry pussy.

Grim groaned softly as her wet cunt slipped over him, her body slowly sliding up and down on his shaft, filling her tight hole. Her words turned him on even more, her lips pressing to his as she moaned, sliding slowly over his shaft. Her warm body moving against his was wonderful, he knew that she was so horny- he could feel it in her touch, hear it in her moans, and taste it on her lips.

His hands slid up to caress her body and breasts, sliding over the delicate flesh and feeling her feminine curves. Her body was wonderful against his... It felt so amazing.

Lizzy smiled as she felt Grim's warm hands on her body. She kissed him again, tenderly, before sitting up most of the way and using her hands on his chest as leverage. She made soft noises of pleasure and let her head tilt back as she rode him, loving the way his shaft filled her over and over.

Her breasts bounced slightly as Lizzy moved over him. She pressed her nails gently into Grim's chest and moved faster. She was overwhelmed with that feeling she was too afraid to identify that she could only feel when she was making love to Grim. His name fell from her lips in a half-whispered moan as he filled her over and over.

Grim smiled as her head tilted back in pleasure. It was a wonderfully sexy sight, he, head thrown back, thrusting lustfully on his member, breasts bouncing tantalizingly. He could hear his name in her half-whisper half-moans, and that excited him further, his hands resting on her hips to help guide her.

As his orgasm started to well up inside him, he noticed another, more peculiar feeling inside him. A longing, a lust, to never have anyone but her, and not let anyone else have her. He shoved the feeling aside, but still it lingered.

"Ooohhh Grim! Oh yes!"

Lizzy rode his cock harder, thrusting more forcefully as she came down. Her nails dug lightly into his shoulders and dragged down his chest slowly before one hand went to her own clit. It was always near the end that no matter the fantasy, Lizzy always moaned like the whore she was.

"Oh please can I cum, Master?" she begged, looking down at him with pleading eyes. "Please? I fink I bin a good pet fer ya."

Grim smiled. "Yes, my little pet. Cum for your master. Cum for your Grim." He ordered. He knew he was close enough to the edge that her orgasm would drive him over the edge, he knew that her moans, her pulsating cunt, and her cries of pleasure would be enough to cause him to cum inside her sexy body. He held her hips firmly in his hands, forcing her to continue her rapid, forceful thrusting down upon his shaft, guiding her to his own pleasurable locations.

"My Grim," Lizzy murmured with a smile. She liked the sound of that. "My Grim!"

The feeling of his hands on her hips, egging her on was unbelievably sexy. She rode him harder, faster, frantically rubbing at her own clit. Finally when it seemed she could take no more she grabbed his shoulders and leaned over him, kissing his forehead and arching her back as her tight cunt clamped hard around him.

"Oh! Aaaahhh! Oh Griiiiim!!!" Lizzy screamed as she came, gripping his shoulders tightly. It was slow to pass and she was left struggling for air, gasping his name over and over as a gentle mantra.

He heard her murmurs of "my Grim", and knew he had struck a chord. He filed that information away for later. It always paid to know what a person loved to hear. But these thoughts flew from his mind as she pressed her body to his as her back arched in pleasure, her warm slit tightening down on his shaft. The combination of stimuli drove him over the edge, and he thrust his cock hilt deep into her with a groan of "Fuck, Lizzy...."

He held her close to him, panting as he gently thrust in the after-glow of his orgasm. He kissed her softly on the lips. "That was wonderful, love." he whispered.

Lizzy let out another scream of pleasure as Grim drove himself deeper inside of her. She moaned as his hot cum filled her womb and spilled out to run down her thighs. Her eager pussy milked his shaft as their orgasms subsided and they were left thrusting weakly against each other. The whore's breasts heaved in an effort to breathe when Grim kissed her.

"Oh Grim..." she cooed softly. She laid her head down on his chest, hugging him around the middle. He was still deep inside her and she never wanted him to pull out. "I wish we could jis stay like this fereva," she murmured, kissing his chest.

He smiled softly, panting, and listening to her soft moans and heavy breathing before she spoke. He smiled, gently wrapping his arms around her to hold her against him. "Perhaps not for forever, but we can lay here together for a while." he told her softly, gently nuzzling her head with his nose, playfully. He smiled peacefully, laying his head back against the pillows. Then he looked at her for a moment before speaking. "Lizzy, you know that you are the only woman I see on a regular basis, right?" He said, unsure how much he had let the girl know about his private life and the women he had been with. There were quite a few... but none of them lasted as long as Lizzy had. they grew... boring, after a time.

Back
Top Bottom