Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Sex, Steam and Death (sexywriter777 and Mim)

Grim gave her a soft smile. "I don't have to go anywhere tonight, love. And the Madame can charge me double if she wants, and I can afford it." He laughed slightly when she told him he didn't have to pay. "I know that. If I don't, I'm only cheating others out of your pretty body." He laughed. "And besides, after you get your payment, and the Madame does as well, whatever's left will just come back to me, so I'm really just donating to the two of you." he said with a small smile.

He leaned back against the pillows with a small sigh. "Well then, I suppose I'll tell you why I'm in such a good mood today. I spent most of my morning hiring some new girls to work here, so more profit will be coming in and we might be able to fix it up and make it nicer here. Then I managed to get my money back from the gang leader I gave a loan to without much... violence. So all in all, a profitable day. And I thought I'd share some of that joy with you." he said, hugging her close to his body as he spoke.

Lizzy smiled a bit sadly as she laid back down on Grim's chest. He didn't get it. He hadn't understood that him not having to pay had nothing to do with him being the owner. She sighed and wrapped an arm around his waist as he hugged her close to his body.

"New girls?" she asked with a slight frown. "Get 'em off the corners er wot? I mean, is they new new, er they jis dun wanna work the streets no more?"

If they were new, young, fresh-faced, maybe even virgins like she had been, that threatened Lizzy's standing here as one of the more popular choices. Prostitutes from off the street posed no threat to her, but new girls would put her lower on the list with those who weren't her regulars. It was possible maybe even some of her regulars would leave her for fresher meat.

"So...whaddya wants ter do ta fix up the ol' place?" Lizzy asked once she had gotten the answer to her first question. "Beds wot don't squeak?"

Grim considered her question. "Well. One of them is definitely 'new, new'. She's apparently still a virgin, but from her interview, she seems very... prudish for this kind of business. Only interested in giving out vanilla." he shook his head. "Maybe she'll learn. but the other four, there are five, total, are mostly off the street. They've been whoring off the street for about a year, average. I'll have the doc check them up, but if they pass that, you'll have some new girls here." He said.

He laughed slightly at her second question. "Yes, beds that don't squeak, probably some toys for each room, maybe a private room for the girls to escape the lusty crowd for a small break." he said with a smile. He was all too aware of how the crowd of men in the main bar area could overwhelm the girls at times.

"'Ate 'er arready," Lizzy said firmly at the idea of a new girl working here. She would take Lizzy's customers and then some, despite how fresh-looking she kept herself. "If she ain't willin ta give 'em wot they ask fer, she got no place in the business. Prolly turns down the ladies, too." Women customers sometimes came in and although most of the girls were straight, you never said no to a customer. That was how Lizzy had met her Thursday night Mistress Ellie, who was always a fun romp despite having the wrong equipment for her liking.

Lizzy smiled, however, at the thought of better beds and a place to go have a break from the lads that didn't smell like sex. What piqued her interest, however, was the toys. The only toys she had ever worked with were Mistress Ellie's riding crop and blindfold.

"Wot sortsa toys?" she asked, intrigued.

Grim laughed. 'Don't worry, you'll still be my favorite." he said softly, kissing her softly. "Perhaps she'll learn. And if she doesn't then she'll be out of a job, now won't she? And between you and me, you are far more attractive." he said with a small smile. He laughed as she inquired about the toys, her mind leaping right to the new levels of fun that the toys could introduce into her workday.

"Well, I'm thinking that I can probably get some leather cuffs, so you don't get your wrists scratched up when a customer wants to tie you down and have their way with you. I've also heard of a place that'll make double sided dildos, which I've heard suggested to the Madame by some of the female customers. Perhaps some blindfolds, clothespins, gags... all sorts of kinky things." he said with a laugh. "Perhaps... I'll let you try them out with me before deciding what to buy for the rest of the rooms." he said with a sly smile.

Lizzy smiled and kissed Grim back, somewhat comforted by the fact that she'd still be his favorite and he thought she was more attractive. Still...

"A girl's gotter make a livin though, love," she said softly.

As Grim mentioned the toys he was considering buying for the rooms she wiggled in excitement. Even more exciting was that she'd get to test them out with him before buying a lot. The idea of clothespins made her skiddish, but the rest sounded fantastic.

"Oooh ya know 'ow ter treat a girl, doncha?" she grinned, kissing his chest.

Grim laughed softly. "That she does, but in your business, she'll have to learn to be flexible- physically and mentally." he said with a small smile. as she squirmed in his arms at the idea of the toys, he smiled, loving the feeling of her nude body rubbing against his. It was strangely pleasurable, despite the fact that she wasn't directly stimulating him.

"I try." he said with a smile. "And I definitely know what my favorite girl likes." He said with a laugh, kissing her deeply.

Lizzy was getting a bit frustrated. He just wasn't getting it! That this new girl would threaten her standing. Well...maybe if that happened she could convince Grim to fire her.

Lizzy groaned into the deep kiss, pressing against Grim's naked flesh beneath the soft sheets. When they parted, she pulled back and looked at Grim seriously.

"Will I awweys be yer favorite?" As he answered she slowly shifted her body on top of his and started planting sweet, slow kisses over his neck and chest. "Y'know, Grim...sometimes I just wanner stay up here wif ya an' do nuffin. Jis...lay naked wif yer and kiss ya all over. S'at weird?" She looked up at him momentarily before resuming her gentle kisses.

Grim was getting it, he just wouldn't let that on. He was good at gathering information, and the less you let on, the more people talked.

But he smiled broadly as she questioned him. "Of course. None of the other girls know exactly what I like." He said with a smile as she positioned herself on top of him, their naked flesh pressing against each other. "And no, there are times where that is all i want too, love." He said softly. "Though generally I want to do more than kiss..." he said suggestively, his hand resting on her back. He once again puzzled over the option of letting her live with him, but he still wasn't sure it was wise... she was good business, and he wasn't sure if she enjoyed her job at the brothel or not. So for now, he didn't mention it.

Lizzy grinned at his promises that she'd always be his favorite. She did know exactly what he liked; she had spent almost four years getting to know every dip and curve of his body. Every reaction to every touch, what mood he was in just by the twitch of his lip...Lizzy knew her Grim inside and out like she was convinced no one else ever could. Sexually, anyway; his life outside the brothel was still mostly a mystery to her.

"Woulja take 'er like ya did me?"

Lizzy tried to keep from looking worried or jealous. She had been a virgin when she'd come here and the Madame had thought it fitting the owner should be her first. That was when they had first connected on so many levels; she was afraid of that happening with this new girl. After all, it happened in marriages all the time, one of them finding someone fresh and new after so many years of devotion, and despite her profession Lizzy had always been devoted to the only man in her life to show her any tenderness and compassion.

"More'n kiss?" she wiggled a little and got a playfully mischievous look. "Liiiike...hug?" She hugged him around the waist. "Or snuggle?" She laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Or tickle?" She giggled as she tickled at his sides, planting playful kisses on his chest at the same time. Every now and then Lizzy got in a playful mood and liked to try and convince Grim to play along.

Grim was a little surprised that Lizzy seemed so protective of him, but he didn't let it show. He shook his head. "No, do you know the money I could make auctioning off the right to take a young girl's virginity?" he said with a smile. "No, I took you for your first time because something in me drew me to you, and I wanted you." He said. It hadn't occurred to him that she might have a protective jealousy concerning him, but he didn't mind it. He wasn't going to replace her with anyone.

He laughed slightly as she tickled him, and he returned it, tickling up her sides where he knew it would make her squeal in mirth. "Tickle and snuggle and tease and play..." he whispered in her ear, his breath teasingly lingering on her once more. His hands slid over her body, both tickling and caressing her. She was so much fun, he couldn't imagine spending his nights with anyone but her in this room.

Lizzy kissed Grim's chest, comforted that he wouldn't be taking this new girl but auctioning her off instead. She squawked in surprise as his fingers found her sides and retaliated. She giggled madly as she attacked back, but her movements slowed as his breath played over her ear, causing her to shiver and close her eyes.

"Oh tha's cheatin tha' is," she said quietly, leaning on his chest once more. "Ruddy cheat..." The prostitute slowly planted a tender, loving kiss on Grim's lips before pulling back enough to look in his eyes. "I'll awweys play wif you, Grim," she promised quietly. She let a moment pass to show that she was serious before rolling over in the bed with him and attacking his ribs once more. The sheets tangled around their legs but she didn't care. She had her Grim, and he wasn't going anywhere.

"And I'll always look forward to spending my nights with you." he returned quietly before he felt her fingers move to graze his ribs once more. With a laugh, he rolled her over, pinning her to the bed. He managed to pin her hands with one of his, the other moving all over her naked body, tickling her as he laughed softly. He loved to hear her giggle and squeal. He tickled her sides and over her breasts, exploring her body with his tickling fingertips, feeling her squirm underneath him.

She cried out in protest as Grim pinned her body, though she smiled. Lizzy giggled and squealed and wailed, trying to get away from his tickling fingers as he kept her pinned. It was all her own doing, she supposed; she'd started it, after all.

Lizzy wiggled her legs free of the sheets, wrapping them around Grim's waist to try and flip them but to no avail. She laughed as she struggled to turn them, sheets between their more intimate parts though her legs were free. She bucked against him, squealing in delight.

"Aaargh! Arrigh' arrigh'! Uncle!" Lizzy laughed, hiccuping a little from laughing so much. "You win!"

Grim returned her laugh, flipping over to lay next to her, panting lightly. "Well then, what do I win?" He asked, winking suggestively at the beautiful girl next to him? "What's my reward?' He laughed, his hand gently caressing the inside of her thigh. He always enjoyed their childish playtime, feeling her body buck against his, even without the sexual pleasure, was enjoyable. Plus her giggles and squeals were sexy as hell. The rest of the girls and the madam were all used to the laughs, squeals, and wails that emanated from this room when the pair went in. Even without a squeaky bed, they made a lot of noise.

"Hmm..." Lizzy pretended to think as she caught her breath. She had to hold her breath for a bit y stop the hiccups. "You win...a free kiss. Anywheres ya likes." She grinned at him, knowing where this was heading and what the free kiss would likely turn into. She intentionally left it up to his interpretation as to which of them would be giving the kiss.

She knew the other girls didn't understand what went on in this room. Whever she was asked what all the noise was about, she would only smile and shake her head. None of them, she knew, had a bond with their customers the way she had a bond with Grim. None of them would understand.

Grim shot her a smile. "Well, I've already given you your favorite kind of kiss, why don't you return the favor?" he said with a smile. He too knew what the kiss would become, and he enjoyed her oral almost as much as their sex- she was very good at it, and knew exactly what would drive him mad with pleasure. He untangled himself from the sheets, exposing his rising manhood once more.

Truthfully, Grim wished that the other girls would bond with customers, but they didn't. It would be great for business if they actually wanted to pleasure their customers, but the customers, admittedly, didn't make that easy.

Lizzy smiled. She could've guessed. Wordlessly she began trailing kisses down Grim's chest as he worked to untangle himself from the sheets. She kissed all around his hardening member, stroking it gently to encourage him. Once he was completely hard she gently kissed his head before licking at it teasingly.

She drew her tongue from the head of Grim's needy cock to the base, kissing his balls gently before licking her way back up again. She wrapped her lips around his head and groaned, sucking on it gently before taking his whole length at once. It was with Grim she had learned to suppress her gag reflex as his tip touched the back of her throat. Lizzy moaned around her lover's throbbing cock, tracing a serpentine pattern on the underside of his shaft with her tongue as she came back up.

Grim leaned back and sighed softly as he felt her lips pressing lightly to his sensitive cock-head. Then her talented tongue flicked over his throbbing member and he suppressed a small groan. Her teasing tongue trailed over his shaft, making his breathing deeper as he became more and more aroused.

Then she took his full length and he groaned loudly, feeling her warm mouth take his length, the tip brushing against the back of her throat. Then she slowly worked her way back up, and he sighed softly as her tongue slid over the sensitive underside of his shaft.

She smiled around his cock at the noises she elicited from Grim. Lizzy had always prided herself on being able to make him lose control when she sucked him off, and she did so love his sweet cock.

The prostitute moaned around Grim's engorged shaft, twisting her lips around his head. She slid a little further down and sucked on him like he was a sweet treat. All the way down and she moaned again, sending vibrations through his shaft into his body as she gently massaged his balls with one hand.

Her moans and movements did, in fact, make him lose control, grunts coming from his lips as he basked in the pleasure of her lips. She had grown so good at this over the four years, and it was always one of his favorite things, second only to actually fucking her. A close third was returning the favor, and feeling her moan and squirm on his tongue.

The vibrations of her moans added an extra level of pleasure, as did her hand cupping his balls, She knew how to pleasure every bit of him, and drive him up to the edge of orgasm before toppling off.

Lizzy sucked harder, her head bobbing up and down Grim's thick shaft. She groaned and whined, as if pleading with him to cum into her mouth. She sucked on his head whenever she came up then quickly pushed back down to engulf all of him at once. At one point she jacked him off with her hand into her open mouth, looking up at him with eyes that silently begged for his cum before getting desperate and wrapping her lips around him again. As much as one of Grim's favorite things was getting sucked off, one of hers was swallowing his cum. It showed her just how good he thought she was, just how much he liked her, and she was desperate for approval.

Her ministrations were driving him closer and closer to the edge, her rapid movements, suddenly taking his full length into her mouth, and the sight of her nearly begging for his cum were too much. As she wrapped her lips around him again, he groaned loudly, his hand going to her head to hold his length in her mouth as it throbbed, and his thick warm cum spurted into her mouth as he panted once more. She was fantastic, he couldn't ever imagine anyone would be as good to him as she was.

Lizzy closed her eyes and smiled slightly when she felt Grim's hand on her head. Eagerly she swallowed down all of his warm cum, groaning in pleasure and gratitude. Gently she massaged his balls before sliding her lips off of his thick shaft. She licked him clean, then slowly kissed her way from his balls to his head, then up his stomach until she laid on his chest once more.

"Thank ya love," she cooed, looking into his eyes with nothing short of adoration. "Ya know as 'ow I likes ter getcher cum anyways I can. Yer awweys taste s'good." She kissed his chest before laying her head down, wrapping her arms around him once more and sighing contentedly.

Grim smiled. He did know how much she liked to taste his cum. At least once a week, she would go to suck him off, and her moans and actions would beg for him to cum for her. He wrapped an arm around her, sighing contentedly. As they lay there, an idea struck him.

Turning his head to look at her, he spoke once more. "Lizzy, how would you feel about coming to my home and being my little pet on the weekends?" he asked. He knew the madam would kill him if he took her away completely. He also knew how much Lizzy liked to play power games, and be his little toy. It seemed to be a viable answer, and then he could have plenty of fun with her, every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom