Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive pet looks for dominant male master

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanalana

Meteorite
So, I am looking for a RP. I am willing for either plot or just straight ahead. Basically I'm looking for a master because I am that king of girl who roleplays as a bitchy pet.

I will do anything: caging, handcuffs, torture,forced sex, forced nudity, leash and collar, wrshiping (that's me worshipping you), sucking and licking, being treated like an animal etc.

But really guys, if you aren't a dominant male character or you don't like this sort of stuff please tell me.I also only roleplay with guys and not women pretending to be guys or just women!

I have a bit of a plot idea... Simple good girl goes to live with her uncle/work for her employer, and is slowly turned into his pet. Or something like that!

Please PM me if you're interested ;)

Thanks

do you do slave/pet rps using other races?
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37539

kittycatbethan said:
So, I am looking for a RP. I am willing for either plot or just straight ahead. Basically I'm looking for a master because I am that king of girl who roleplays as a bitchy pet.

I will do anything: caging, handcuffs, torture,forced sex, forced nudity, leash and collar, wrshiping (that's me worshipping you), sucking and licking, being treated like an animal etc.

But really guys, if you aren't a dominant male character or you don't like this sort of stuff please tell me.I also only roleplay with guys and not women pretending to be guys or just women!

I have a bit of a plot idea... Simple good girl goes to live with her uncle/work for her employer, and is slowly turned into his pet. Or something like that!

Please PM me if you're interested ;)

Thanks
Cat I want you as My pet. Come to Masta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom