Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hel Bound- Moon/Lady

“He’s not that stupid. Don’t be mean.”She said frowning up at him, annoyed for the moment with his description, annoyed that neither man could get along with the other. Sighing as he took her arm she swallowed as she slipped off her shoes and stepped into the sand, because she had never had it before, she wanted to feel it. “You would never let me fall would you?”She muttered glancing up at him as she leaned against him a little, and stepping into the edge of the water so she could feel it on her toes before looking worried, glancing up at him.”Lakka, will the water hurt the braces?”

he smiled sheepishly at her. "i didn't say he was stupid, i said he was violent. you might not know this, but it was the neanderthal that first invented the written language, the wheel, fire, medical attention, and agriculture." he pointed out. "so really, it was a backhanded compliment... just don't tell him i said that." he ordered simply. "never." he promised, looking down at her. "and yes, i checked with the doctor. you can get them wet. they won't rust." he promised. "and if they do, i'll just get you a new set." he assured her, letting her walk towards the water after kicking off his own shoes, smiling as the water rushed over their toes.

“Ahh, I see. Maybe I’ll compliment him like that, and it can be from both of us.”She said snickering a little before smiling as she moved forward, sighing softly as the water rushed around her ankles, shivering a little. It was a odd feeling. Rubbing a hand over her face she looked up at the man with her. “Do you know what thor packed for dinner?”

Loki raised his eyebrows as the god joined him, leaning against one of the beach houses as he kept watch on the two out by the ocean. “You know, you could go join them. They are eating your food after all.”he said teasing the other god.

he chuckled a little and smiled at her wicked sense of humor. she was a funny girl after all. "i have no idea." he admitted with a small smile. "i'm assuming most of your favorites." he admitted simply. "he really does like you a lot. i feel kind of bad." he admitted. "he's liked you for a lot longer than i have... i'm just more possessive than he is..." he looked down at her, his head tilted. "Loki said that your memories are starting to come back... are you alright?"

Thor scowled darkly at the two before shaking his head. "He makes her Happy... i don't like him, and i hate the thought of them together. but the smile he brings to her face..." Thor sighed. "i love her, so much so that if i have to let her be with another. i will. i only want her to be happy. she deserves, so much to be happy." Thor smirked a little. "besides, after living with you most of my life, i was fairly certain the food would go missing anyway."

“Thor is kind, far kinder then anyone else had been, except maybe my father. And even that is questionable since Loki has a habit of yelling at me for doing ridiculous things.”She muttered as she smiled at the sight of bread and sweets, nibbling on the food. Looking sad, and torn. Because she still had feelings for mylakka, and yet, there was thor. “I’m fine. It hurts sometimes….feels good sometimes, to know what happened. And happy to know what happened…though I still do not know what happened before you found me…”She sighed quietly.

Loki smirked a little looking over at her.”You hate the thought of her not being with you.”he sighed softly watching as Hel smiled brightly at Mylakka before looking at the other.”You make her happy to. She laughs,with you. You please her thor, even when she has to go to asgard, you make her happy enough its not so painful.”he said before sputtering a little.”Hey!how is the food going missing my fault?”

He smiled a little and nodded. "well, he only yells at you because he's concerned for you. all parent's yell at their children." he admitted with a nod. "i was yelled at a LOT when i was a child. especially if i did something they'd already yelled at me for. like drawing on the walls. i really liked to do that." he admitted with a chuckle before he took her hand. "no matter what happens, Thor and i will always be here for you. you know that right?" because Mylakka had come across a solution that Thor hadn't even thought of. if she wanted them both, then why shouldn't she have them both?

Thor nodded a little. "yes... i hate the thought of her not needing me anymore." Thor admitted softly. "do you really think i make her happy?" he asked softly, glancing at Loki, his head tilted a little. "i doubt she would choose me though.' he admitted with a small sigh before he smirked at Loki. "you're a trickster Loki. if you hadn't stolen my basket, you would have done something else to it. put kitty litter in the sandwiches, or put salt in the drinks..." he paused as Mylakka took a sip of the lemonade and started to choke on it. "...you put salt int he Lemonade didn't you?"

“Oh, well…is that why odin yells at us all?because he’s concerned for us?”She asked perking up a little at the idea, even if she wasn’t odin’s daughter, the idea he cared, that he might be concerned for them was enough that it made the small child buried under years of pain perk up a little inside her. Giggling a little at his words she smiled.”I can definitely see them yelling at you. You’re still a troublemaker.”she said before looking up at him, shrugging a little as she looked at the ocean. “I know….I just don’t know if he’ll stay if I decide to live in the human world…”she muttered pausing before taking a sip of the lemonade.”Whats wrong?”

“I do. She enjoys being with you,thor. You were the rock she built the life she had on, you, more then me, were what kept her sane when she lived in nilfihiem.”He said before laughing a little.”I am sure you two can work something out.”he said having already thought of what mylakka had, before laughing. “Would I ever do something like that?”He said looking innocent before smirking.”Besides, its only in his glass. I made sure there was nothing in the one made for hel. I knew better then to do that to her."

Mylakka shook his head. "No, some yelling is caring, Odin's yelling is abusive and hateful. he yels because he's a bitter, controlling, bastard of a man who cares for no one but himself. i honestly don't think he even likes his own Wife and Son anymore." Mylakka admitted with a sigh. "yes, i was always a bit of a troublemaker. it's probobly why i worked so well with Loki when i was Serving." he admitted simply. "and Thor probobly won't stay in the human realms. he's a God, he can't, but he'll visit so often that i would desire to kill him." he admitted with a small sigh before choking on his drink of lemonade. "s..salty!..." he complained with a cough. "i think Loki put salt in my glass... or maybe Thor. i don't know but there's salt in my Lemonade..."

Thor smiled a little at that and nodded. "i suppose your right Loki." he muttered softly. "i suppose your right. we can work something out. we're grown men. we don't have to fight over her..." he muttered softly. "...it would be so much easier if i could just smash him into goop with my Hammer." he admitted with a sigh before smirking at Loki. "you would and you know it. you do realize that while he has found it in himself to be civil to you, he still hates you a great deal. this isn't exactly the best way to make him happy with you." no, but it might start a prank war. and it would be proven when Loki's Dinner was so full of sugar the man couldn't taste anything but sugar. not to mention the salt shaker was filled with sugar and Loki's favorite drink was filled with sugar, and when he went to wash up, all his shampoo and soap had been filled with sugar water... very thick sugar water.

“Oh…that’s not fair. He shouldn’t yell.”Hel muttered, looking disappointed at the idea that odin didn’t even yell because he was caring. Sighing quietly before she smirked.”Yes, I think you and father would get along well.I am sure its father who screwed with your drink.”She mused smiling slightly before biting her lip.”Then I can’t live here either…at least not all the time.”she said sadly before starting to eat, finishing her food. Shifting, leaning against him.”We should get in. Its starting to get chilly.”

“I am always right.”Loki said snickering a little before laughing.”Though I don’t think Hel would approve of you smashing him with your hammer.”He said before smirking, “It might not, but he wont kill me. And he’ll most likely do something unpleasant to me, like put sugar in my stuff.”He said, proving that he did indeed know the vampire. Straightening as he stretched.”we better be going. it looks like theyre done."

he shrugged a little. "some people are just that way. they yell when they can't get what they want. they yell because they're bitter and angry and hateful. some people just behave that way so that everyone around them are as miserable as they are." he admitted smiling at her. "and i'm sure Loki will get his comeuppance when he does anything worth doing tonight. like eating, or bathing." he admitted with a nod. "and it doesn't matter where you live." he promised her with a smile. "i will always love you. when your in Asgaurd you'll have Thor to protect you. when you're here, you'll have me to keep you safe. we'll take turns, making sure you're as happy as you can be." he promised, helping her to stand up and let her lean against him as they walked back out of the sand, leaving the picnic things where they where. his Vampire servants would collect it later... maybe. if they didn't Mylakka didn't really care. it was just a blanket and some food. he could buy more. he hummed as he walked her home, offering her small talk and pleasant jokes as they walked and winked at her when he started setting up his repayment on Loki.

Hel frowned thoughtfully as she considered what odin's problem could be, before making a leap of faith to what the others had already considered. that odin was behind what had happened. "Well,good.I should be well loved, by both gods and mortals."She said snickering a little amused because she was once again settling into the godess she really was, and despite odin's abuse, she still knew who she was, and that she deserved better. Looking amused as they headed back to the house.

That evening Hel grinned as she rested her head on thor's shoulder,sighign quietly."Do you think they'll ever stop playing pranks?"She muttered since the sugar had been repaid with static electricity going off no matter what mylakka had touched, giving him a zap.

Mylakka chuckled at her, looking highly amused as he nodded. "indeed." he stated, pleased with her sense of humor. she was a funny girl and she more than anyone deserved to be loved and to be happy. later that night Mylakka yelped as he touched a doorknob and shook his hand out, scowling darkly as he continued to wrap the string around the doorknob, being extra careful not to touch anything else. when Loki left the room a bucket of home made slime would fall onto his head. it was sticky, slimy, and a putrid green and smelled faintly of vomit. "i doubt it. i think this is the only way they really know how to get along with each other." Thor admitted with a grin. "besides, from what Loki tells me, they used to do this all the time while Mylakka was Serving with Loki. back when Mylakka still liked people i mean. i think they're just reconnecting." he admitted. "so long as they leave us out of it, i wouldn't worry about it." he admitted with a shrug as Mylakka stole Loki's clothes while he was int eh shower, again, washing off the slime, leaving behind only one of Hel's prettiest sundresses. a dig on his shape shifting days.

“Well, do you think we should stop it?It might get dangerous.”Hel said frowning a little as she watched the two men before her eyes widened as the very pretty woman stepped out of the bathroom wearing the dress. Now that, she hadn’t expected. She’d assumed anger would be the response, but loki just shapeshifting was sorta freaky.

Loki smirked as he spun in a circle to let his daughter and thor see him.”Well, how do I look?”

Thor chuckled a little. "they won't actively hurt each other." he promised her. "their pranksters, not bullies after all." he pointed out before choking as Loki stepped out of the room, looking utterly gorgeous. Mylakka took one look at the other and burst into laughter, leaning against the wall for support before he smirked and strutted up to the other, waggling his eyebrows. "so how about you carry MY baby this time? Hel should have a sibling." he purred before skipping off laughing before he got pummeled. Thor was snickering as well as he looked his brother over. "it's highly unnerving when you do that Loki." he complained with a grin. "Hel will be jealous if you keep trying to make yourself prettier than her. it really won't work Loki." after all, Hel was the most gorgeous woman in the nine realms. not even Loki could be more beautiful.

“Well, that’s good.”Hel said choking, looking utterly amazed to see her father like that. It was so so very weird to see. Swallowing hard as she giggled watching mylakka and loki. LKoki grinned looking at the vampire,”Oh, well as long as your okay with having a sister in law who’s also your daughter, I’m cool.”he said snickering, “Though that’s a little to much incest for me.”He mused before looking at thor, raising a eyebrow.”Ah, you’re just jealous I can do this. And you know you want to kiss me.”Loki said giving him a flirty smirk before he shifted back into his own self, looking amused at hel’s outraged look.

“That was soooo weird!Thor,tell him to stop!Mylakka, wait up!I’m running away.”Hel said standing slowly, taking easy steps as she headed after the vampire.

Mylakka grimaced a little. "oh UGH!" he complained, shaking his head. "no thank you!" he grumbled grinning at Hel. "i'm a little too traditional i think." he admitted, winking at her before skipping off. Thor snorted as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "thanks but no thanks Loki. your just creepy." he complained before laughing at Hel's declaration and Mylakka laughed as he rushed to her side, picked her up and leaped away shouting 'Tallyho!'. he was in a fine mood, very happy today. no doubt the prank war was letting out most of his frustration and anxiety.

Hel giggled flushing a little as she watched the vampire go. Loki smirked nodding,”I am. But you love me for it.”Loki said smirking pleased as he watched the two go before looking at Thor.”You need to talk to them both.”He said tilting his head slightly.

“You’re happy.”Hel muttered running her fingers through the vampire’s hair looking pleased before sighing softly, resting her head on his chest.”I don’t want to go home.”She muttered sighing quietly.

Back
Top Bottom