Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hel Bound- Moon/Lady

“I would like to grow flowers. Maybe you can get me a book, so I can choose what would be best?”She said blushing a little as he talked. Sighing softly as tight muscles started to relax, her eyebrows pulling together a little as she listened, tilting her head slightly.”Oh.”She said not looking scared, then her next words said why she wasn’t. Poor girl.”What is a vampire?”

he smiled at her and nodded. "i do have a lot of books on flowers." he agreed blinking at her as she proved to be unafraid of him and his eye twitched a little as he fought not to laugh. "oh Great Merlin." he muttered, setting a hand over his eyes. "how do i explain this? really a Vampire isn't that much different from a human, only that we feed on humans to survive. we drink their blood to revitalize our own bloodstreams. without fresh red blood cells taken in on a regular basis, we go anemic and die. it's a very slow, and agonizing process. in any case Human's beleive a lot of silly nonsense about us sucking souls, being allergic to garlic, and being born of the devil." he admitted. "the truth is, we rarely kill, Vampires are fairly peaceful creatures, we live too long to let much bother us. we only need blood once every few weeks and it's nothing more than what a blood doctor takes from you when your donating blood." he admitted with a shake of his head. "most vampires have several people designated just for the sake of feeding, but i've never bothered with that until now." he admitted with a shrug. "being that you don't remember anything, perhaps it would be best if you where not my Blood Servant just yet, and instead where my... i don't know, consort? freind?" he mused, his head tilted. "something... i want you fully able to decide for yourself what you want before you decide if you want to stay here or not." he admitted simply.

Hel’s eyes clouded with hurt as she realized he was trying not to laugh at her, her shoulders hunching slightly, obvious that somewhere, somehow she’d gotten used to someone abusing her. Swallowing hard as she listened to him, and nodded a little.”Oh well.That doesn’t seem so bad. Just another sort of person on Migard.”She mused, more relaxed with a vampire then she would have with a human because after all, they were technically out of the bounds of mortals, and death, so they fell into her preview as a goddess of the underworld. Tilting her head she blushed a little before nodding.”I would like to be your friend.And maybe find out who I am?Surely someone knows who I am.”She said, not realizing that indeed her father and thor were already searching for the missing goddess.

he sobered as soon as he saw her reaction. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to laugh, it's just... i've never met someone who wasn't afraid of me and i was surprised." he admitted with a smile before he froze. Svartalheim was where his people had first been born before they migrated to the plains of Midgaurd. well, if you believed the lore anyway, Mylakka had seen Svartalheim for himself and had adored the place... but that was before the gods had abandoned and betrayed him. now he had no faith in them anymore. but what did she know of the ancient Norse ways? how did she know that 'earth' was Midgaurd? "i am already searching for the people who attacked you, and for someone who knows who you are." he admitted softly. "i am sure we will know who you are soon enough." he promised her, gently taking her hand in his, offering her comfort. "i am certain that there is someone looking for you."

Hel smiled a little, looking relieved that he hadn’t meant to laugh. “Oh. Well that would make sense, if no one has ever not been afraid of you.”she said sounding thoughtful before frowning as he froze.”What did I do now?”She said sounding anxious as she looked at the man, before nodding.”Hopefully. Someone will.”She said shifting to lean against him, curling her fingers around his.Taking comfort in his presence.

(whose playing Thor/Loki? i assume whoever plays one the other plays the other right?)

he smiled a little as he shook his head. "it's nothing you did, just... what you said there. Midgaurd. not a lot of people know that word and it... it's not a pleasant word for me to think about." he admitted simply. "i will be alright, just a bad memory of the last person to call this place Midgaurd." he admitted simply, wrapping an arm around her and simply holding her, cursing as the first few raindrops fell on his nose. "Sorry Fydra, we have to go in now. it's going to rain again." he admitted, carefully picking her up and carrying her back inside. "would you like to go back to your room to rest or get a tour of the castle?" he asked, blinking down at the girl in his arms. being a vampire, he could carry her all day, every day, and never get tired until he got close to 'feeding day'. the longer without blood he went the weaker he would get, but he kept up a strict every two weeks feeding schedule so that he didn't accidentally go mad with thirst and kill someone.

(lol I got loki. You can have thor, cause I was thinking thor could be interested in her as more then just a relative and that would be complicated for mylakka to. XD)

“Oh. I will not say it anymore then.”She said tilting her head a little as she looked up at him, giggling a little as he cursed. Leaning against his chest as he picked her up,feeling better then she had since she woke up.”I would like to see the castle, I need to know where I am living.’She said a vague anxiousness to the words, long harbored fear of being trapped there.

Meanwhile, Loki turned his head as he glanced at the thunder god as the man stepped onto the path leading from asgard, looking vaguely amused to see him. When he’d told them that Hel was missing, he had suspected that Thor would be the only one who would care, but he hadn’t expected him to go searching.”Are you making it rain just to be annoying?”He said as way of getting the other gods attention.

lol alright^^ sounds fun!)

he smiled at her and kissed her forehead as he carried her inside. "well, this is the foyer." he chirped before carrying her all over the house. amazingly enough everything was wheelchair accessible. Mylakka had already made sure of that several years ago when his 'secretary' ended up getting crippled from the waist down in a car accident. so Fydra would be able to go wherever she wanted, inside and out, though the rose garden would be a little tricky in a wheelchair. there was a library full of ancient books. bigger than a house and three stories tall. it even had levels, which you could get to using an elevator. there was a massive pool, which Mylakka admitted to swimming in every morning to keep in shape. there was a workout room, an indoor track, several dozen bedrooms, several dozen offices, a kitchen so massive it could have been used to feed an army of ten thousand... and had, at one point. three separate dining rooms, several lounges, a couple of living rooms, an art room, and there was an entire wing devoted simply to child/day care for the people who worked for him. there where no children using it at the moment. all in all he had a big damn house.

Hel smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder, looking pleased that she would be able to go where she wanted to,even if she had to rely on the wheelchair to get there. Sighing softly as she looked sleepily around, by the time he finished showing her everything the goddess was nearly falling asleep in his arms. Feeling protected and safe from anything that could hurt her.

Meanwhile, Loki turned his head as he glanced at the thunder god as the man stepped onto the path leading from asgard, looking vaguely amused to see him. When he’d told them that Hel was missing, he had suspected that Thor would be the only one who would care, but he hadn’t expected him to go searching.”Are you making it rain just to be annoying?”He said as way of getting the other gods attention.

woops, forgot the second half of the post didn't i? ^^; sorry.)

he chuckled as he carried her up to bed and gently tucked her in with a heated blanket wrapped around her legs to take care of the aches. "goodnight Fydra." he murmured softly. "sleep well, alright?" he murmured before blowing out the candles, instead of the electrical lights that humans preferred he tended to light his way with candles. they didn't hurt his eyes so badly. he went to his study and opened his journal and wrote about the fascinating events of the day. he always wrote down monumental moments and this was pretty monumental.

"oh do shut up." Thor grumbled, glaring up at the sky, which only made it thunder all the harder as lightning flashed and struck a tree nearby. "you and i both know that Hel's disappearance is no coincidence. something has run afoul of her, particularly since she is in Midgaurd of all places!" Thor complained, shaking his head. "now stop distracting me, i have to focus. it is difficult enough following her trail without you chattering at me!" Thor was in a pretty foul mood it seamed. "are you not concerned for your own daughter!?"

Hel smiled a little as she settled in to sleep, peacefully. In the morning the goddess swallowed hard as she moved to the edge of the bed, biting her lip. Knowing that the doctor had not come with the things she needed to walk,but the woman would not be helpless. It seemed some of her personality was coming back, the absolute need to be free. Swallowing hard as she lowered her feet to the floor and stood carefully, panting with the effort, legs trembling, but she was standing. At least for the moment.

Loki smirked looking amused as the lightening flashed down, tilting his head slightly. “I know. Better then most, I know how badly it could be for her here.”he said his eyes going dark and annoyed at the other’s words even as he pushed away from the tree he was leaning on.”Not overly. She has been living here on and off for years. I only know she is gone for she is not in niflihiem, or in her home here.”He said raising his eyebrows as he moved to stand next to the other god.”I find your reaction to her being gone more interesting then worrying about her.”He said, ohh if only he knew she had no idea who she was, loki would be climbing the walls out of his mind with worry

as soon as she had been standing there, or even made it a few steps Mylakka appeared with a set of crutches and rather bulky but sleek leg braces. he had not yet noticed she was standing as he had the back of the wheelchair in his face and no doubt to her amusement, he ran right into the door jam with an 'oof'. he shook his head took a step to the left and silently settled th things to the floor, blinking as he realized she had been awake the whole time. he had to struggle not to blush. "oh! your standing! that's an excellent sign of your recovery!" he chirped, ever so pleased with her recovery as he moved over to her with the crutches, slipping them under her armpits. "there, rest your weight on those and walking should be much easier for you." he promised her, hovering in case she staggered of fell. but the crutches where perfect, she could walk, on her own, for much greater distances. eventually her legs would collapse but she could make it all the way to the rose garden with practice now.

Thor scowled at Loki. "and why would she be missing from her home if something or someone has not done harm to her?" Thor demanded. "you know that humans are violent, and there are a great many in the realms who would wish to do her harm simply for being your daughter." he complained, hissing in annoyance. "i am reacting as i should be and nothing more!" he raged, storming off to find the missing Hel, increasingly worried. why would anyone want to live in Midgaurd anyway? it was a stinky smelly place these days. "where are we anyway!?"

Hel rested her hand on the wall, swallowing hard as she watched him. She could feel the muscles starting to tremble the longer she stayed up,but she couldn’t just lay there. Laughing a little as he ran into the jam she smirked before nodding leaning more onto the crutches, relieving some of the pressure on her legs, her legs shaky with relief.”Oh, that is easier.”She said looking up at him.”thank you.”She said leaning over to kiss his cheek, yelping as the move overbalanced her and stumbled into him.

Loki raised a eyebrow, and even as worried as he was about hel, he knew all that. He knew just how dangerous midgaurd was for hel, but he had never tried to force her to stay, because he refused to cripple the woman even more by keeping her in a cage. “England.Northern England actually.”Loki said following after the other god, knowing better then to leave the man alone in mudguard. Because he just knew thor would find trouble if he was on his own.

he smiled a little before gasping as she collapsed into him, catching her as carefully as he could. "Fydra!? are you alright? how long where you standing for?... let me put you back in bed and then i'll get the rest of the wheelchair." he promised her. "you'll be mobile in no time! i special ordered an electronic one but it won't be here for a few weeks yet." he admitted with a disapproving frown. "stupid company... anyway i'll be right back." he promised once he had her seated at the edge of the bed and raced downstairs with the rest of the wheelchair, which had been separated into pieces. "ok... uhm..." he stared blankly at the mess on the floor and then at the instructions and then back down at the floor his head cocked to the side. ".... this... er, might take a while." he apologized sheepishly to Fydra.

Thor paused. "England?" he asked, baffled. "why on earth would she want to live in England of all places?" it was quieter for one thing. and Loki was certainly right, Thor would get into trouble... but he'd get into trouble with or without Loki. "You there!" Thor roared, storming after an innocent human. "have you seen this woman!?" Thor demanded, practically cramming the paper into the terrified humans face. Thor was entirely lacking in common sense and patience.

“I’m fine. Just not balanced well.And I wasn’t up that long.”She said flushing a little as he helped her back into the bed, leaning back onto the pillows as she watched him go. Snickering a little as he came back, coughing a little as she tried hard to not laugh out loud at him.”It is fine. I should probably rest anyways. I’ll rest and watch you put it together.It’ll be fine.”She said smiling.

“Because its quieter, and none of you from Asgard visit it. She’s not bothered here by people who think she is less.”Loki said his lip turning up a little in a snarl, annoyance at both his own treatment and hel’s at the hands of the gods was still something that could set the usual relaxed god into a mood. Shaking his head a little as he followed through he gently pulled thor back, giving him a little.”Lady, you’ll have to excuse my friend, the man is bereft of his beloved and is worried about her safety. Have you seen this woman?”He said trying to be more calm, smiling slightly.

he snorted a little. "don't laugh at me." he complained, sulking as he spread the pieces apart and consulted the directions. it took him a full half an hour to get the thing working and functional, and sat in it himself and wheeled around to make sure it wasn't going to break. "there!" he stated, looking oh so very pleased with himself. "would you like to give it a try?" he offered, sliding the wheelchair in at an angle so she could haul herself out of bed and right into the wheelchair. hopefully, this would give her independence.

Thor sobered at that and he nodded. "it is disgusting, the way the others treat you." Thor growled. "i would bash all of their heads in if i could..." he admitted with a small sigh. "but Father won't let me..." he complained before tearing off to harass people. the woman stared at them both as if he was crazy before shaking her head. "no. but you might go and see Lord Mylakka. he tends to know everyone around here and he'll be willing to help you." she admitted calmly. clearly weird people where a bit of the norm around here. Thor was still flushing and sputtering that Hel wasn't his 'Beloved!' then there was a man there, a Vampire to be exact and he handed out a flyer to Loki. "Excuse me Sir but do you know this girl?" he asked, blinking red eyes at the Asgardian God. "we're trying to ascertain her identity." he admitted simply, leaving out that he was also trying to find out who had beaten her. "if you know anything, please report to Lord Mylakka at the castle." he ordered before leaving. on the flyer was a picture of Hel. "what does that mean? ascertain her identity?" "it means they don't know who she is... poor thing. must have been in an accident and is in a Coma or the like." the lady stated, jumping as Thor roared and raced in the direction of the castle.

Hel giggled a little as he complained, watching him and chatting a little just to talk. Smiling as she nodded,”I would. We should go outside.I would like to look around.”She said moving to the edge of the bed and easing into the wheelchair before looking up at him.”Shall we?”

Loki sighed softly, “Well then, we will see him.Thank you, lady.”He said bowing his head a little.despite what anyone said about him, loki firestarter, the trickster lord, was perfectly capable of being polite, it was just no one in asgard had earned the right to it. Well. Except maybe thor. Smirking a little at Thor’s sputtering he looked startled at the poster in his hand.”I..I do not know. We will find something out.”She said looking towards Thor, wincing as he raced off. “More trouble then he’s worth, that idiot.”He grumbled goodnaturedly, because thor was one of the few gods he actually got along with. “Thank you again.”He said to the woman before smirking, deciding to give her a taste of magic as he did that trickster thing of sidestepping and disappearing, only to reappear in front of thor at the castle, knocking on the door.

Mylakka smiled a little and nodded. "your quite skilled in that. i'm certain you've done it before." he admitted, following along beside her as he headed for the Elevator that would take them to the first floor. he paused as the door sounded and he sighed a little. "visitors.. i hate visitors.." he grumbled. "they always bring bad news."

Thor skidded to a half as Loki appeared in front of him. Thor was just going to smash the door down and run in to rescue Hel but noooo. Loki had to be POLITE about it. he paused as the door opened and he blinked in shock as he realized the man was also a vampire. but Loki would recognize the man all too well. because it was only by Loki's actions that Mylakka had not died with his wife and child. and he had born witness to the betrayal of the Vampire. Mylakka's face got tight and flashed with rage. "Leave. i have no wish for any of Your Kind here!" he snarled, slamming the door closed in their faces. for thirty years after the death of his wife and child, Mylakka had become a warrior of the Great Tree. he poured his life into his work, and when he was no longer needed, instead of thanking him for his service, or even healing him after his latest battle, they simply tossed him into the dirt of Midgaurd and left him there to bleed to death. but he hadn't died. for a while he had tried to have his revenge, but when it proved to be impossible to get back into the Tree, he simply decided that the Gods didn't exist. to have them on his doorstep now, was like rubbing salt into the whip wounds.

“I’m sure they wont be that bad.”Hel said as she followed after him.

“Polite always he-“Loki stopped looking startled at the man in front of him. It’d only been because he’d ‘tricked’ the gods into thinking mylakka that the man was dead that the vampire had gotten away. Snarling in annoyance at the rude welcoming, even if he knew it was well deserved he sighed.”Lord Mylakka. You have the girl.We need to see her.”He said glancing up towards the thunder god standing next to him.”And you might want to open, Thor he’s not looking to pleasant about not being able to get to her.”

Mylakka set a hand on his face and shook his head. "you can't have her! whatever you sick bastards want with her she's mine and she's under MY protection! i won't let you ruin another person's life! just leave her, AND me alone you bastards! she doesn't even know who she is or her involvement with you so whatever she might have done to piss you off is irrelevant... I'd think beating her nearly to death and laying her on the side of the road to die is punishment enough is it not!?" "THEY DID WHAT!? OPEN THIS DOOR YOU PUNY BASTARD!" Thor raged in fury, gripping his Thunder Hammer tightly. "NO! Go away! you won't get what you want just because you can yell louder than i can!" Mylakka snarled and that momentarily stumped Thor. he'd never really been told no before. he blinked at Loki, honestly stunned on what to do. it was pretty obvious that Mylakka not only had no idea who Hel was, but he was trying to protect her as well.

Hel scrambled, scared by the yelling to the point that she’d abandoned the wheelchair, despite being able to move faster in it, she’d stood on shaking legs and moved towards the bedroom as fast as she could,even if she collapsed half way there and laid shuddering there.

“….what?!Why in the world would I beat my girl?!Now open this door vampire, or I swear to god I’m stealing thor’s hammer to bash it in.”Loki snarled his voice loud before stopping, looking at thor in equal amazement as the man’s words sank in. Calming before he cleared his throat.”She doesn’t know who she is?She's awake?"

Mylakka winced when Fydra fled, feeling bad that he'd frightened her before he paused and the door snapped open, shock written across the vampires face. "your girl!?" he demanded, stunned and looking almost... hurt. "She's an Asgaurdian..." he whispered, feeling almost betrayed even if he knew it wasn't her fault she hadn't been able to tell him. "no she doesn't know who she is... or what she is... hell she didn't even remember having problems with her legs..." he admitted before gasping and whipping around. "Fydra! shit." he cursed, racing up the stairs and pulling her into his lap, holding her, comforting her. "shh Fydra, it's alright. i'm sorry i scared you. nothing bad is going to happen i promise." he muttered, Thor feeling insanely jealous that the Puny thing was touching the woman he had come to adore a great deal. she was broken, but she was so very strong! powerful and amazing, how could he not be attracted to her? "i didn't say you could come in!" Mylakka complained as he stood up, carrying Fydra in his arms and Thor shrugged. "you left the door open... we really don't mean to do you, or her harm..."

"you harm me just by being in my presence 'God" he hissed that last word as if it was the foulest most revolting thing on earth and he spun and carried Fydra out to the covered garden. it was basically a massive greenhouse with dirt for a floor but it had all sorts of wonderful things growing in there, and the rain wouldn't become a problem. "wait here alright? i can't be sure that these men really know who you are and i don't want to leave you alone with them at the moment. will you trust me for a while?" he asked hopefully, his head tilted. "i'll get your wheelchair in here for you in just a moment." he promised, rushing out the door and shoving Thor away from the door he had come out of. "don't even think about it! for all i know your the men that tried to kill her! so back off!" he hissed, Thor swelling with rage as lighting zapped off of his hammer.

Loki looked startled at the man’s reaction, nodding slightly.”She is.Though they’re not really accepting of her.”He said his eyes dark and angry before sighing softly.”Damn.Fucking hell.”He cursed realizing that they had a problem. He knew they’d just frighten hel worse if they took her away from the one person she’d bonded with, but he didn’t think thor would want to stay here either.

Hel swallowing whimpering softly as she cringed back from the gods, pressing close to the man holding her, pressing her face against his chest.Hiding from the two men before nodding,sitting down on the ground she shivered a little.”I’ll stay here.”She said trying to be calm.

“Thor, don’t.”Loki snarled cursing as he stepped forward, catching the lightening against his own sword, shuddering as he was shocked. He didn’t think mylakka was a danger to hel, but he didn’t want to upset the man enough he might consider hurting her as a way to repay the asgardians for the crimes against him.

Mylakka scowled darkly, instantly hating the asgaurdians even more for turning against their own kind. he hated them, but he had at least thought them better than the humans he ruled over. seams he was wrong. "it will be alright." he promised Hel, stroking her hair and gently kissing her forehead. "i will be back very soon... pick some flowers, enjoy the warmth." he suggested with a smile before going back to tango with Gods. he wasn't in the least bit frightened. he would die before he let these brutes hurt her. Thor just snarled at Loki before backing up, letting his rage subside as he glared at Mylakka who was baring his long fangs at them. at least now he knew why she smelled so good, even through his hatred he could tell that Loki and Thor shared her scent. hers was much more powerful, but it was her Asgaurdian blood that made her smell so intoxicating. well he didn't care, she was his now, and he would protect her with his life!

"Just go away!" Mylakka snapped. "she's suffered enough for one lifetime i would think!" he spat, eyes furious. "and i have too for that matter. you are upsetting Fydra and..." "Fydra?" Thor asked, stumped and Mylakka paused. "she didn't know her name... she picked Fydra from a baby book..." Mylakka grudgingly admitted. "her name is Hel." Thor growled and Mylakka paused, his eyes widening. "the ruler of... wow.." he muttered. "that is certainly not what i was expecting... that would make you her father..." he muttered examining Loki intently. "and this big brute is?" suddenly everything seamed more calm. even hating them as he did he kept up with the news. "i am Thor, Son of Odin! Ruler of..." "Yeah yeah no one cares." Mylakka spat, shaking his head as he moved for the stairs. "don't move." he ordered, glaring at Loki and Thor before going to grab her wheelchair. he carried it into the Garden and hesitated. "those men know who you are..." he muttered softly to her, a strange sort of panic in his eyes. "i don't like them..." he whispered. "the Asgaurdians ruined any life i ever could have had and now they do it again..."

Loki raised his eyebrows as he was ordered out of the hosue. It wasn’t often that he was ordered about like he was a disobendient child, before laughing slightly at the man’s reaction to her name.”Well.At least she chose something from Asgard, even if its not her name.”He mused before tilting his head slightly.”Yes I am, and the brute is in love with her,even if he wont admit it.”He said snickering a little as he watched mylakka walk away, having a feeling that this wasn’t going ot be easy. Hel wasn’t going to want to leave, not if she had no idea who she was.

“Oh…I don’t want to go.I don’t know them.I don’t want to go anywhere!”She said her voice rising quickly, starting to hold that true panic now that she saw he was panicking. It wasn’t often the goddess totally lost control,but when she did, especially after time spent with any of the asgardians, she lost her complete control and panicked so badly loki usually had to drug her to calm her down

Back
Top Bottom