Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fancy Dress Costume Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan sighs as he walks into his house for the fourth time, his parents are out, as he brings in another case of beer. He places it down on the large table, lots of alcohol already laid out. As he walks back out to get the last case of beer he looks at the mirror, smiling to himself. Dressed as The Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who, bow tie and tweed jacket looking good on him as he walked out, checking his watch. The guests should start arriving soon, as he grabs his last case, bringing it inside. 7:30, people will be arriving soon. "Let's get this party started!" he says to himself, turning on the music loud as he waited for the guests to arrive, hoping that a few girls come in sexy costumes as he opens his first beer.

Aria walks up to the door, dressed as a French maid, her small, black skirt hanging right above her rounded bottom, her black blouse barely containing her big breasts in the racy red bra she was currently wearing. She'd heard a costume party was going down here tonight, thought she'd go. She'd never partied before, but was looking forward to dancing with a guy. She rang the doorbell, wondering who the host of the party was. Aria waited patiently for the door to open.

Dan hears the doorway, smiling, his pretty tall slim body walking down towards the door in his Doctor Who costume, tweed jacket, I straighten the bow tie and open the door. He opens the door slowly, looking out as he smiles, "Good evening, it's Aria? Right?" He asks as he looks at the girl stood on the doorstep, his smile widens as he takes her amazing figure in slowly, checking her out in that tight sexy french maid outfit.

"Yes, that's me," she replied, smiling back at him, as she looked over his outfit. "Doctor Who? Very nice outfit. Looks great on you." She looked up at him, carefully examining his face. "Oh, I just realized who you are. Dan?" Aria asks, shocked. "Wow, you look different. Hot, even. Can I come inside?" I ask, looking over you again, then behind you. "I thought it was a party. Am I the first to arrive?"

He smile as she walks in, he turns in the doorway and closes the door softly behind her. He looks towards her as she walks in, checking out her ass and skirt as she walks in. "Yeah you are the first. And have I changed that much?" He asks laughing as he walks into the living room with her.

She smiles as she enters the house, hearing him laugh. "It's been a few months since I've seen you," she replied, turning to face him. "The way you're checking me out, I must've changed a lot, too. Do you like my outfit?" She asks, taking his hand, and twirling herself around slowly so he can get a good look at all of her curves.

"You look... amazing.... very sexy." He laughs as she twirls around, his eyes all over her, kinda glad that it is only them two to start off with. "That is one amazing outfit." Hey says as they hold hands softly, as they stop twirling her around. His eyes still all over her slowly.

"Thanks, Dan," she said, blushing deep red. "I'm glad you like it." Aria squeezed his hand as she stopped twirling, looking him up and down as well. "So, how many people were invited to this shindig?" She asked playfully, smiling up at him. "This could be fun if it's only us here," she said, though that was highly unlikely. Someone else was bound to show up.

He smiles widely, "As good as it would be with just us two, I have invited alot of people." He says as he holds her hand gently still as he smiles widely, still checking out her body slowly, as he smile, wishing it was just them two there, despite how many he had invited.

"Cool. It wouldn't be a party with just the two of us. That would be more like a date," she said, laughing a little. "I could always stay after the party, help you clean up," Aria offered, liking the way his eyes slowly travelled over her body. She smiles as she asks, "Do you have any snacks out? I missed dinner so I could make it here."

"I do" He tells her, still holding her hand, he walks her over to the large table packed full of snacks, "Take your pick." He says and smile, "And I'd like the help after, that'd be great, thanks." He says as he lets go of her hand to let her look at the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom