Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital Romance (DareToDream and Echo19)

She smirked as she felt his tongue dancing against hers.She turned her head to the side and kissed him deeper with another small moan of her own as she continued to rub his side as she felt his hands grasp at her waist and then rub up and down her back.She pulled her head back after a moment and kissed at his chin softly."If I hurt you...I want you to let me know." she murmured against his skin as she lowered her hand from where it was at his side,down to his crotch,grinning when she felt his hard member through the gown covering him.She rubbed at him through the thin fabric and let out a moan against his skin as she kissed along his jaw,down his neck.

He gasped for air as Aria broke their kiss and stared into her beautiful eyes. He couldn’t believe that the woman he had lusted after was in his room, on his bed, hovering over him and kissing him. Her lithe little body was so deliciously close he wanted to touch all of her and continued to trail his hands up and down her back. “I will” he whispered in answer to her words, wondering what she was going to do. When he felt her hand slide down his side and touch his hard member through his gown, his eyes widened and moan slid from his lips. Her mouth kissing along his jaw and down his neck caused him to lift his hips slightly, bringing his shaft in more contact with her hand. Another moan slid from his lips. “Aria…” he breathed. “Feels so good…” His hands slid around to the front of her uniform them, moving up to cup her breasts and squeezing them gently before moving around to her back again. He let his fingers trail down her back and down over her butt, sliding under the skirt of her nursing uniform. He sighed as he slid over her panties, cupping her cheeks lightly.

Aria smirked when she saw his reaction.And when he lifted his hips up,she pulled her hand back and slipped it underneath the gown until she grasped his thick cock in her hand and rubbed at it lightly,though growing rougher.She moved her head back up to kiss at his mouth,letting out a moan as she felt him grasp her breast,and seconds later her ass.She loved the feel of his firm hands grasping her cheeks as she leaned down closer to him,going into a deeper kiss,and along with that she stroked his cock a bit rougher with a smirk."Mhmm..." she moaned out.She was afraid that someone might walk in,and decided she'd better lock the door soon.She'd more then likely get fired.

His moan was long and drawn out, the feel of her hand palming his hard cock was driving him nuts. Up and down his manhood her palm and fingers went, stroking him. He was seeing stars, it felt so good and he sorely wished he weren’t so banged up so he could roll them over and plunge into her. As she kissed him again, her tongue driving into his mouth with a moan, he slipped his hands into her panties, letting his fingers trail over her bare skin. He answered her moan with one of his own, thinking about how dangerous this was, what they were doing in his room. He broke their kiss, panting. “Door...needs…to….be….locked” he whispered in between gasps. “Then….back here….for more….” He closed his eyes, getting his breath under control.

Aria grinned as she felt his hands slip into her panties.And knowing she should do as he said before she got caught and fired,she pulled her head back with a frown,along with her hand."Be back in a second." she promised as she crawled off the bed and walked over to the door,making haste to lock it and then pull on the door to make sure it really was before she then turned and grinned.She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off,dropping it to the floor to reveal her black lace bra.Doing the same with her skirt so she was only in her undergarments. With a smirk on her face,she kicked off her shoes and crawled back onto the bed,over him.She pulled his gown off him and dropped it to the floor as she once more grasped his stiff cock and rubbed at it roughly.

Carter nodded, his breathing hard and fast as she climbed off the bed and went to the door. He heard the lock click with an audible snap and saw her test it, which caused him to grin. Smart woman. He liked that. When she turned, her grin lit up the room and he smiled back. As she took off her top and her black lace bra came into view, Carter’s blood started racing again. Next went her skirt, revealing a matching pair of panties and he had to swallow a few times. The lithe little body that her uniform had hinted at was now visible to him and it made his shaft ache with need. The bed rocked lightly as she climbed back up and quickly stripped him of his gown, leaving him bare, his stiff cock ready and waiting. He moaned as her hand began to rub him again and in answer, he brought his hands back to her breasts and began to massage them, tweaking her nipples through her bra. “Mmm, god, Aria, that feels so good” he murmured, loving her efforts on his manhood. “You’re so beautiful and sexy” he said, leaning up and capturing her lips in another kiss.

She opened her mouth to let out a moan from his massaging of her breasts but his kiss muffled it.
She snickered softly at what he said,and pulled her mouth away from his to reply."You,re pretty damn sexy yourself,Carter." she moaned out as she grinned and moved her head down to trail her tongue across the skin of his neck."So fucking sexy." she murmured against his neck as she stuck her ass in the air while rubbing at his dick.She used her other hand to pull her panties down,but didn't bother after they where at her knees.She'd have to get off him to remove them and she wasn't ready to pull back from him just yet.

Carter loved her words and how they turned him on but her tongue trailing across the tender skin of his neck was more powerful. He moaned again and again, from her tongue, her hand, the lift of her ass as he felt her move her panties down her legs, all of it was overpowering his senses, his nerves, his brain. He trailed his hands down off her shoulders, sliding down her back, until he reached her bra. With a quick twist of his fingers, he undid her clasp, loosening her bra. His hands immediately slid back around to her front and cupped her breasts, his rough palms scraping against her nipples, rubbing them back and forth. “Aria…” he murmured, leaning up to lick her neck and suck on it gently. He slid his hands from her breasts then, to her hips, and pulled her forward a little bit, putting her breast in line with his mouth and latching on to a nipple immediately. He began to suck gently on her nipple, nipping at it with his teeth occasionally. One hand steadied her hip while the other slowly slid down her belly and dipped between her legs, sliding through her wetness. He began to tease her folds lightly as he suckled on her breast.

Aria smirked as she heard his constant moans slipping out of his mouth.It was like music to her ears.She felt a small shiver run up her back as his hands made their way to her bra and undid the clasp,causing her bra to slip down her arms and expose her firm,breasts.She pulled her head back from her spot at his neck and watched as he pulled her forward a bit and latched onto her nipple.She let out a moan and leaned her head back once she felt his hand slip between her legs.
She rubbed at his cock a bit rougher from the sudden excitement while moaning.Her hand running up and down his shaft,and using her palm at times to rub against the head.

Aria’s moan was sweet music to Carter’s ears and he wanted to hear more of them. His tongue and lips continued to pay tribute to her pert breasts, switching from one to the other, back and forth, pleasuring them carefully. His hand continued its light caress of her folds, trailing through her wetness again and again, beginning to brush up against her clit at the end of each caress. The sensations she was causing his body to feel with each movement of her palm on his shaft were mind blowing and he decided to return the favor, slowly sliding one finger inside her tight wet tunnel, then adding a second. He released his mouth from her breast and sucked in a gasp of air. “Oh, Aria” he murmured as his fingers began to slowly pump in and out of her “you’re so tight and wet. You feel so good.”

She watched him as he played and sucked on her breasts,with a smile on her face.She moaned softly as she felt him brushing against her clit,and suddenly stuck his fingers into her tight pussy.
She moaned louder and ducked her head to press her lips to his roughly,moving her hand to tangle it in his hair."Oh..fuck." she mumbled out against his mouth as she slightly rocked her hips against his hand,and continued to rub at his dick,using her palm against his head once more.

Carter loved the feel of her pussy on his fingers, the way her tight walls squeezed them each time he thrust them into her. Her delightful little moans turned him on even more each time he heard them and the knowledge that he was pleasing her caused him to swell in her hand. The friction her smooth palm created as it slid up and down his shaft and teased his head was wonderful and erotic. He was well aware that what they were doing went well beyond the call of duty for a nurse but he didn’t care. He wanted her, wanted her badly, and if that meant taking her hear, on his hospital bed, he could live with that. He broke their kiss, moaning at the loss of her contact, and nipped her ear. As she rode his fingers up and down, he moaned again softly. “Aria…” he gasped. “I need you. Want you. Now.”

She pursed her lips when he pulled his head back,and smirked at his words."I was about to say the same thing." she whispered as she unwillingly pulled back from him,and got off the bed.She slipped her panties off her legs and dropped them to the floor,before looking up to him and crawled back up onto the bed.Once over him,she leaned her head down to kiss along his throat.Her breathe hot against his skin as her breathing hitched slightly and she ran her hands down his sides.Bitting at her lower lip nervously,she grasped his cock in her hand and positioned it with her entrance before slowly lowering herself onto him.She moaned softly,and bit at her lip a bit harder as she moved up and down slowly,until his entire cock was up her tight pussy.

Carter watched as she climbed off the bed and proceeded to remove her panties, dropping them on the floor. His eyes swept up her smooth legs, to the tantalizing patch of hair at the apex of her thighs, smiling as she crawled back on the bed. When her lips touched his throat, he arched his neck a little, moaning softly from her touch. Her little kisses were driving him wild and the touch of her hands down his sides sent sparks of excitement thrumming through his body, igniting his nerves. Another moan escaped his lips as she grabbed his hard shaft and placed it at the entrance to her core, then slowly sank down on him, her tight pussy wrapping him in a vice grip of pleasure. He moaned softly with each movement she made, his hands caressing her thighs gently, coaxing her to take more of him inside of her. When she did, he arched his back a little and moaned. “Sweet jesus, Aria…” he breathed, gasping for breath. “You’re so tight. God, please fuck me. I need you to ride me.” His hands slid up to grasp her breasts, plucking lightly at her nipples. In that moment, any thought that this woman might belong to another man was completely forgotten.

Her mind was fuzzy and disoriented as she ducked her head farther to kiss below his ear softly.Her soft lips trailing across his skin.Moving along his jawline,and then his cheek.Lastly,going to his lips and kissing him roughly before she straightened up,to where she was sitting up on his lap.She grinned down to him,before placing her hand on either side of him,and began to ride his dick,soon finding herself moving quite fast,with a constant string of moans escaping her parted lips."Oh...fuck,Carter." she moaned as she clenched the hospital sheets in her hands and picked up her speed.If she kept up at this,she knew her climax would hit soon.And with her moans,and the rocking of the bed,it was likely someone could hear the.But she wasn't considering this as she bit down on her lower lip and leaned her head back with another moan.

He kissed her back with a passion that was ripped from his core, the roughness of their kiss sending the blood surging to his shaft, hardening it further. He groaned as she pulled away and straightened, seating him fully inside her. He watched the rise and fall of her chest, her pert breasts moving sensually with each breath she took. The bed groaned as she slowly began to rock, riding his hard cock with each movement of her hips. When she sped up, a low moan escaped his lips and her words caused him to buck his hips into her, driving his shaft deeper. With each downward thrust of her body, he moved his hips upward as much as he could. He wanted to grab her and hold her on him while he fucked her hard but his broken leg prevented him from being as aggressive as he’d like. So he let her control the pace, watching her through half glazed eyes, wanting to drown in her heavenly body. His hands landed on her hips, guiding her up and down, little moans coming from his mouth with each moment their bodies slapped together. He was getting close, oh so close, to sweet release. He, too, had long stopped worrying about the noise they were making, instead losing himself to the lustful moment. Another moan escaped his lips as she thrust down on him and his fingers dug into her skin a little. “Oh god..” he murmured. “Fuck…..so good…..more….more….” He was babbling incoherently at this point.

Aria moaned louder when she felt him thrusting inside her whenever she moved down.Moving one hand up to grasp at his hair,she ducked her head to kiss his lips once more,with a muffled moan.She raised her butt up after she began to grow slightly tired,and moved her mouth to his ear with a smirk on her face."Come on,Carter.Don't make me do all the work." she mumbled softly,quickly kissing along his earlobe and,then down his neck,letting out soft moans.Her breathing was slightly hitched as she ran her hands down his sides,softly.Letting her hands trail across his skin lightly.She poked her tongue out of her mouth and brushed it against his neck.

Carter grinned at her words. “Kind of all banged up, babe” he said with a chuckle. Banged up but not dead though, at least not yet. And if he went out that way, well, then he’d be a pretty happy man. Breathing heavy, his concentration shot because of her kisses, he slid his hands down to her hips, anchoring her in place. Though he knew it would hurt like hell, he wanted this woman badly and would do what it took to have her. Holding her still, he began to thrust his hips upward, driving his shaft into her with slow even strokes. He sped up slowly, as he adjusted to the pain the movements caused. Leaning forward, he nipped her neck, then her ear. “How’s that for doing some of the work, babe?” he asked, his voice husky.

She grimaced slightly,having forgotten about his injuries."Oh...sorry." she mumbled softly,but when he began to thrust into her she she moaned against his neck,and pulled her head back when he spoke."Thats amazing.." she groaned out as she arched her neck and pressed her lips to his softly."Mhm...Carter." she mumbled out as she clenched the hospital sheets once more and pinched her eyes shut as she rocked her hips with each of his thrusts,sending a surge of pleasure through her body.She then smiled as she gently bit at his lower lip.

He was panting hard, partly from pain but mostly from pleasure. He had one goal now, to bring release to Aria and to him, no matter what it took. He continued to pump inside her, his hips thrusting hard, driving his shaft deep into her pussy again and again. He didn’t know what would happen to them after this, what this meant in the grand scheme of things, but he didn’t care about that at the moment. All he cared about was her, every square inch of her lithe body and every thought in her pretty little head. “Aria…” he murmured, his hands gripping her tighter as he continued to slide inside her. “God, Aria…” He kept one hand on her hip and slid his other down between her legs and began to lightly stroke her clit as he thrust into her.

She gasped in pleasure as she clutched at the sheets even tighter,until her knuckles turned a pale white from strain."Oh...f-fuck." she groaned out as she felt her climax on the verge of coming.When she felt him start to rub at her clit she moaned loudly as she felt her pussy tighten around his dick."carter.." she gasped as she raised her head to lean it back and close her eyes tightly.After her climax wore off she began to worry that someone would found out about them soon.She placed her hand to Carter's cheek and rubbed his skin with her thumb lightly."Mhm...promise me you won't tell anyone about this." she mumbled out.She didn't think he would...but then again.Why wouldn't he? He didn't even know her,and wouldn't it be fun to brag about how he fucked some nurse on his stay? She pressed her lips in a thin line as she waited for his answer.

Carter felt her climax crash over her and that’s all it took for him. Thrusting into her wildly at that point, knowing he was going to pay for it later, he felt his nerves break and his orgasm washed over him. With a jerk, he buried himself to the hilt inside her, his seed flowing from his shaft. “Oh shit....Aria…” he moaned as his body trembled in pleasure. When he finally calmed down, he let out a deep sigh. In his wildest imaginations, he never expected it to be that good. Her thumb began to caress his cheek and he smiled. “I promise” he said softly, taking her hand and kissing her palm lightly. “But I don’t want it to end here” he said, staring into her eyes. “I know your last name is the same as my doctor’s Aria, and I’m betting you’re his wife, but I don’t care. I have to have you again. Your smile, your giggle, your luscious little body, they all drive me wild. I need you again.” He reached up, running his hands through her hair, and pulled her down for a kiss, aware that he was still buried inside her.

When she felt his cum shoot inside her,she shivered and moaned softly as she smiled to him when he promised he wouldn't tell.She blushed when he spoke about Dr.Rosmen.Ducking her head she nodded her head sheepishly and sighed."You,re right.I'm his wife." she murmured as she grimaced,but the next second was pulled into a kiss from him.She kissed him back for a moment,keeping her hand pressed to his cheek.After a moment she pulled back and smiled faintly."You,re stuck here for a couple more weeks,correct?" she said with a naughty grin."Well...lets make those couple weeks worth while." she said as she brushed his cheek once more,and glanced to the door to the room.Unwillingly pulling back from him,causing his dick to slip out of her pussy."We,re lucky we didn't get caught." she muttered as she grabbed his gown and tossed it to him while she began to pull her clothing back on.As she was finishing getting dressed she snapped her head up when she heard someone trying the door.And luckily it was locked still.

Carter loved the naughty grin that stole over her lips just then. He nodded, swallowing hard. “Yes. I was told I’d be here for a few more weeks. I hated the idea of being cooped up here but now I’m looking forward to it.” He turned his face into her hand, nuzzling it softly, a happy smile on his face. Their intimate encounter had been unexpected, to say the least, but he wouldn’t take it back for the world. She’d made him a very happy man and he craved more. When she pulled back from him, and his limp shaft slipped out of her pussy, he groaned. “Yea, you’re right. We’re pushing our luck as it is.” Just then, the door handle rattled hard as someone tried to open it. Carter’s heart started racing as it rattled a second time. The look of fright in Aria’s eyes drove him to slip his gown on quickly and tie it back around his neck. He watched her get dressed in equal time. As they finished, a voice called out through the door. “Carter? Why the hell is your door locked? Is someone in there with you?” It was Doctor Rosen’s voice. Carter looked at Aria with a grin on his face. Pitching his voice low so only she would hear, he said “Just tell him you spilled my food tray and I told you to lock the door so you could clean the mess up without someone walking in and slipping.” He motioned to the tray on the counter, with the food and drink in disarray.

Aria was glad to see Carter pull his gown on in time,and nodded her head at what he had said.She made her way to the door,and briskly unlocked it,pulling it open to see Dr.Rosmen glaring at her."Aria,whats the meaning of this?" he snapped as he looked past her shoulder into the room.She stepped out of his way,and was glad there was in fact food still smeared on the floor here and there."I dropped his food when I came in,and I didn't want anyone coming in...in case they slipped or something.I'm just finishing up." she mumbled as she quickly walked to the counter and grabbed some paper towels,before moving to the ground and wiping up the food.Dr.Rosmen just rolled his eyes before walking around her,glancing to the tray on the counter."Clutz." he muttered under his breathe before glancing over to Carter."And,I expect you gave him some pain medication?" he asked to Aria,over his shoulder."Uh...well,no." Aria stammered out as she looked up to him warily.Derick was never very kind to her,maybe that was one of the reasons she cheated on him.He mostly used her for sex,in her opinion.She watched as he turned around and stalked over to her."It's been hours since he last had it." he growled out.She flinched back slightly and lowered her gaze to the floor."Okay...I'll treat him now." she murmured as she moved around him,only to be caught in his strong arm."You do that." he replied to her before giving her a deep kiss,and headed back for the door.

Back
Top Bottom