Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hospital Romance (DareToDream and Echo19)

DareToDream

Pulsar
Carter Davis hated hospitals with a passion. He avoided them at all costs, refusing to even visit friends and family when they were hospitalized. If he’d had his choice, he’d have happily gone through life never seeing the inside of one. Sadly, life had other plans for him though and after a nasty fall on the job at his construction site, Carter was now in the hospital. Had been here for a day already and the news he’d just received from the doctor meant he’d be here for a few weeks from the sounds of it. He couldn’t believe it.

Construction sites were notorious for on the job accidents and Carter had his share of them over the years but none bad enough to put him in the hospital. Until now. The fall from the beam was a bad one though, cracking three ribs and bruising his chest. It was the compound fracture to his leg that required overnight hospitalization though. When he was admitted, the doctor had told him it would be a few days before they could do the necessary surgeries since they had to wait for the swelling to go down and now he’d just delivered the news that a nasty infection had set in. Carter didn’t feel any different but according to the doctor, the infection was a bad one and he was in for a few weeks of treatment and non-stop care. That last part perked him up a little at least. His care would come in the form of a pretty nurse who was rather shapely. She’d already been taking care of him and the doctor said she’d be his dedicated nurse during his stay in the hospital.

Carter figured that it couldn’t be that bad then, this stay. At least he’d have the attentions of the nurse and he liked that. Carter was a sinewy man, muscular from his construction work. Many would use the term rugged to describe him. He’d been told he was handsome but he had no idea. He didn’t date much but when he found a woman he liked, he was comfortable pursuing her. And he liked this nurse. Just the thought of her made him smile.

Aria Rosmen,a nurse in the large hospital was on break and was enjoying a sandwich and energy drink she had brought with her from home,when she heard her name being called."Aria,baby.".
She turned her head,causing her long blonde hair to fall in her face,but she brushed it away briskly and spotted Derick Rosmen,her husband.He was a docter here.In fact,that was how she wound up meeting him.She was new to the hospital when she soon began to talk with him quite constantly,and within 4 months later they where happily married.A lot of people said they had rushed things,and should have waited a while before taking the step to getting married.They both disagreed,saying they loved each other and where ready to take that step.

She stood up,setting her food down to embrace him in a tight hug,and a brisk kiss."Hey." she murmured with a smile as she brushed her nose against his and giggled softly.Derick chuckled softly and slipped out of the embrace after a moment."Baby,I need you to check out my patient.Make sure he's not in pain.And if anythings wrong,tell me." he mumbled as he kissed her cheek before bending over and snatching her sandwich up,taking a bite."Move along,now." he said with a grin as he spanked her rounded ass,as she made her way past him.

Aria smirked as she felt his hand connect with her ass,and gave him a seductive smile before walking off,headed towards the patients room.Grabbing a clip board with his information on,she paused outside the door to his room,and ran her gaze over the sheet on the clip board before knocking on the door with her knuckles lightly,not waiting for a reply as she opened the door and stepped inside the room."Hello,Carter.How are you feeling?" she asked as she made her way over to his bed.

Carter looked up as he heard the door open and a smile spread across his face. “Hi Nurse…” he said, suddenly realizing he didn’t know her name. He leaned forward, catching the name tag on her shapely chest “…Rosmen” he finished. “Hmm, Nurse Rosmen…that has a nice ring to it.” As she neared the bed, he watched her lithe movements, mesmerized by her. Never had a woman caught his eye like this lovely lass and he didn’t want to miss a moment of his time with her.

“Eh, I’m doing ok” he said with a shrug. “Feeling a little beat up but I’ll survive.” He was being modest of course. He hurt like hell. Every breath he took strained against his broken ribs and bruised chest and his leg throbbed. They had him on drugs but they only blunted the pain so much. Thoughts of the pain faded though as she moved closer and he got a whiff of her scent, a light perfume that tickled his senses. “Now that you’re here though, my mood’s improving.” He winked at her, smiling.

Aria looked over to him briskly when he spoke,and giggled softly."You can call me Aria if you want." she murmured as she stood beside his bedside,checking the iv,silently."Don't lie,Carter.I've broke a bone before,and I remember what that felt like.I just can't imagine what you,re going through right now." she murmured as she wrote something down on the clipboard before setting it aside on the counter,and patted his shoulder lightly."If my presence helps you,I'll have to check in more often.Dr.Rosmen told me to care for you after all." she said with a soft chuckle as she then glanced down to his body,sighing.He had some wounds and what not along with his broken bones,and they'd need to be cleaned daily to keep from infection."I'll be checking in soon to change some of your bandages." she mumbled as she turned and grabbed her clipboard."Do you want anything to eat,carter?" she asked.

Carter watched her as she checked his IV. “Aria” he repeated, letting it roll off his tongue a few times. “That’s a very pretty name but then again, you’re a very pretty nurse.” He mentally smacked himself for that one. Talk about horrible lines. “Sorry” he murmured. “Sometimes I can’t help myself. The drugs don’t help” When she patted his shoulder, he felt his heart race a little faster. “I’m not lying Aria. It hurts but I can deal with it.” And he could. He was tough. Came with working construction. You just learned to deal with pain from scratches, nails, falls, heavy work, etc. “Though I wouldn’t mind you checking on me often” he said, grinning. “I mean, if I gotta stay in the hospital, I might as well enjoy the company, right?” Her next words made him tingle a little. The thought of her hands on him, even if it was just to change a bandage, sent a thrill through his nerves. “Sure” he said. “Whatever the cafeteria is serving would be fine.” He wasn’t really hungry but if it got him another visit from her, he would eat. It wasn’t until after she left that he realized the name of his doctor was the same as hers.

She giggled softly and with a "I'll be back" she left the room,closing the door behind her.On her way down the hall she spotted Derick and she grinned,handing him the clipboard and giving him a quick peck on the lips."He's a tough guy.I've just got to go and get him some food." she mumbled as she trailed her hand down his arm,before departing briskly.She had noticed Carter seemed to be attracted to her,and she was suddenly frightened when she realized she was rushing to get his food as to return and see him sooner.She was married for gods sake,and knew she had to be mature about this all. She grimaced and made her way to the cafeteria and grabbing a tray,placing some random food on it.Applesauce,toast,some dessert and a piece of fruit.

Clutching the tray in her hands on her way back she assured herself that just because she was attracted to this man..didn't mean..anything really. She was sure lots of marries people had found people attractive before.She groaned and pushed a smile on her face as she reached Carters room and once more knocked,before entering the room,only to find herself tripping over her own feet from being nervous. she fell to her hands and knees,and watched as the tray hit the ground,scattering the food around.She blushed in embarrassment and mumbled a apology as she stood up slowly.

Once the door closed Carter sat back against the bed and closed his eyes. Christ, how had he not realized this before. His nurse was clearly related to his Doctor somehow – either the man’s sister or his wife. He was betting wife. He shook his head. He couldn’t deny that he was attracted to Aria – hell, he hadn’t felt a pull from a woman like he did from her in a very long time – but he wasn’t sure he wanted to flirt with her if she was married. Then again, did it matter that she was married? She could tell him no if she didn’t want his flirtation and besides, flirting was harmless. If it helped pass the time in the hospital, he wouldn’t complain. It’s not like it would go any further.

As the door to his room opened and Aria walked in, he smiled. The tray of food actually looked good, even if Aria looked a little stressed. He started to say something to her when she suddenly seemed to trip, falling to the floor. The tray clattered to the ground with a bang, sending everything on it. His eyes widened. “Aria” he said in astonishment. “Are you ok?” He started to get out of bed but the movement sent waves of pain coursing through his body and he flopped back with an audible groan. "No need to apologize" he gritted out through clenched teeth, fighting the pain. "Accidents happen."

She was scolding herself in her mind,about how stupid and clumsy she was.Why'd she have to fall in front of him? why couldn't she have fallen in the hallway? She looked up when she heard his groan of pain,and her eyes widened as she quickly made her way to his side."Oh god,are you all right Carter?" she asked in horror,afraid he could have worsened his broken ribs.She placed her hand on his shoulder and stared at his chest for a moment,before looking to his face and grimacing."I'm sorry.I'm such a idiot.I'm supposed to be helping you,and all I'm doing is putting you in pain." she rambled out as she glanced back to the tray and food and muttered a couple cuss words under her breathe."God,what a mess." she muttered as she rubbed his shoulder with her thumb lightly,said sorry once more then went over to the food.Bending over,she began to gather up all the food,onto the tray.And with her in that position,if her skirt was to be a little shorter,you'd be able to see her undies.Though she was unaware of this or she would have turned a scarlet red.

Carter was breathing hard, trying to control the pain that his sudden movement caused when he saw Aria reach his side. As her hand touched his shoulder, a spark shot through him and he gasped, but not from pain. “I’m ok” he said through clenched teeth. “Not your fault. Mine. I moved and did this. I’ll be ok.” The pain was throbbing through his body, hitting every possible nerve ending that it could and his heart was pounding. How stupid could he have been, moving quickly like that with his injuries. He was tough but not that tough. The pain slowly began to ebb and he fought to control it. It was soon replaced by little waves of pleasure caused by her thumb lightly caressing his shoulder. He gulped and closed his eyes briefly, enjoying the sensations. “It’s not your fault Aria. You tripped. It happens. Don’t worry about it.” Her curses made him smile. When she removed her hand, his shoulder felt cold all of a sudden. As she bent down, his eyes fell to her rear end and he got an eyeful. Blushing immediately, he quickly looked away.

After she collected all the spoiled food,she set the tray down on the counter before she moved back over to Carters bedside.She knew that if she apologized he'd just argue about it being his fault,so she didn't say anything besides wear a apologetic expression on her face as she sighed and once more,placed her hands on his shoulder,rubbing it gently."Are you still hungry then,or no? I could have another nurse go fetch you something." she murmured.She wasn't going to attempt that again...she felt like a complete idiot.Blushing from the memory she ducked her head slightly and looked to Carters face for a moment,her face suddenly blank as she took in his expression,and knowing she was staring for too long,dropped her gaze to the floor.

Carter watched Aria pick up the food, wishing he was healthy enough to help her. When she put it on the counter and moved back to his side and began caressing his shoulder again, he closed his eyes, relaxing under her touch. “No, I think I’ll pass on the food for now” he said, his voice wistful from her attentions. He opened his eyes and smiled at her, noticing she was looking at him. “Maybe you can stay and keep me company for a bit? We could talk or, I don’t know, play cards or something. If you can do that sort of thing with patients.” He didn’t know if could say or not but he knew he didn’t want her to leave. Her thumb rubbing his shoulder was delightful and he just liked having her in the room with him. He reached up and put his hand on hers, gently caressing the back of her hand as he looked at her.

When she felt him relax under her hand,she smiled and rubbed his shoulder a bit deeper,and when he asked her that,she glanced away,over to the tray and frowned,bitting at her lower lip softly."Well...sure.I don't see why not.I don't have anything else to do." she replied with a faint smile.And she knew she seemed to be leading him on,and that she should pull back from his hand over hers and get back to work.But after seeing him in pain,she found it impossible to do.She grabbed a tv remote from the stand thing next to his bed and turned the tv on,silently.After a moment of silence she looked back to where her hand was still rubbing at his shoulder."I should probably change your bandages.Plus,I might get in trouble if I'm found watching tv with a patient." she mumbled with a sheepish smile.

Carter watched her thoughts flash across her face and smiled when she seemed to come to a conclusion and told him she’d stay. “Good. I’d like that very much.” He kept his hand on hers, lightly caressing her, knowing he should stop but not wanting to so he didn’t. Her skin felt very soft under his fingers and he liked that. It made him think about other parts of her, which made him blush. He watched her turn on the TV while continuing to rub his shoulder and he had to smile when the channel had a soap opera playing and the main characters deep in a passionate kiss. He glanced at her, thinking how wonderful it would be to kiss her. At the mention of trouble, he nodded. “I definitely don’t want you to get in trouble so go ahead and change my bandages while I watch. That’s fine.” He wasn’t sure what all she’d have to do to change his bandages but he knew they probably did need to be changed.

She smiled and slipped her hand out from under his as she stood up then and walked over to a small cart that had been placed in here before she arrived,that had everything she'd need to rebandage and clean his wounds.She glanced over her shoulder to him for a moment and smiled."I'll need you to remove your gown.At least the part covering your chest,anyways." she murmured as she then went back to grabbing some gauze pads and ointment that was to be put on any open wounds that where healing.After a moment of getting what she needed she paused,so he could pull the gown down,off his upper body.But then realized he might need help doing just that."Can you manage?" she mumbled out after a moment of debating.

When she slipped her hand out from under his, he felt her loss though saying that out loud would have sounded weird, even to him. He watched her walk over to the cart, greedily taking in her lithe movements. He was going to try and slip his gown down on his own when she offered to help so he decided to accept it without trying. “I’m not sure” he said. That part was the truth at least. He wasn’t sure. “I can try but it might go better with your help.” And that part wasn’t completely untrue. Sort of. Ok, he admitted to himself, he just wanted to have her close to him again. “If you don’t mind helping that is” he said. He reached for his gown, as if to try and remove it, and grimaced, though it was more for show than for real.

Aria turned around when he spoke,and shook her head."Of course I don't mind.It's my job." she mumbled as she set her supplies down on a near by counter before she moved over to Carters side."I'm just going to slide the top down." she explained as she then leaned over him and untied the strings around his neck holding the gown up,and glanced to his face before pulling it down.What she hadn't noticed was how close her breasts had been to his face.She then pulled his gown down half way down his body,leaving it over his lower half.There seemed to be around 3 bandages.One on his stomach,another near the back of his neck,or upper back,and one on his arm.She gently removed the bandage from his stomach and threw it in a garbage.Taking some of the ointment she rubbed it along the wound careuflly.Not wanting to hurt him.

Carter smiled as Aria agreed to help him and waited for her to arrive at his side. “Ok” he said when she told him what she would do. As her hands slipped around his neck, teasing his skin lightly by accident, he shivered. Her hands untied the string but Carter wasn’t paying attention to that. No, he was paying attention to her breasts which were now inches from his face. He swallowed hard, realizing that he moved slightly forward, he could bump them easily. He considered it but that felt wrong so he didn’t. Instead, he just took in the view she was offering him, feeling a little naughty as he did, stopping only when she undid the tie and began to lower the gown. He glanced down at his chest as she exposed his skin to the air, shivering again. He saw three bandages, two of which he hadn’t even realized he had. She removed the bandage from his stomach, causing him to suck in a breath, then began to rub ointment along the wound. He closed his eyes, her touch driving him wild as his heart began to race so hard he just knew it would burst from his chest in a bloody mess. “That….feels good” he whispered softly.

She looked up to him when he spoke and giggled softly."It does?" she mumbled softly as she moved to grab a gauze pad,and placed it over the wound,using some medical tape to keep it in place.She then glanced to the bandage near his neck and pressed her lips together sullenly as she glanced to his face."I'm going to need you to lean forward,just a bit." she murmured,and helped him lean up slowly,placing a pillow near his lower back for comfort as she then removed the bandage,seeing this wound wasn't very bad at all.So in seconds she had it treated and covered once more.She patted the bandage,to make sure it wouldn't fall of later and then paused,glancing to the back of his head as a small smile slipped onto her face and she moved her hands to his shoulders,hesitantly rubbing at them.Feelings some tension in them,she rubbed a bit deeper.

Carter loved her giggle, the way it bubbled up out of her and made her head shake a little. He smiled. “It does” he said, feeling a slight blush creep up his cheeks. He leaned forward at her request, her hands helping him as she slid a pillow down near his lower back. This position put strain on his ribs and he groaned a little at the pain…which was soon forgotten as her fingers touched his skin again, treating the wound on his neck. When her hands landed on his shoulders, he shivered then moaned as she began her massage. “Mmmm, Aria, your hands are magical” he murmured, closing his eyes and giving in to the sensations her touch was causing in his body. Her fingers slowly kneaded his skin, rubbing the tightness out of his shoulders with each caress and massage she applied to him. His body was beginning to tingle from the contact, his nerves firing off little bolts of lightning through his body. “Keep doing that” he murmured softly. “It feels so good.”

Aria felt a deep shudder run through her body when she heard his moan."So,people have told me." she murmured with a soft snicker as she continued the massage for him.She had given quite a few patients massages before,when they seemed really stressed or upset and it always made their day.Her husband loved her massages.She pursed her lips at the thought of him,and ducked her head as she ran her hands down his back,letting her fingers trail across his skin.After a moment she moved back to his shoulders."Mhm...you,re so tense." she whispered softly as she looked to the back of his neck,and felt a terrible urge to lean in,the small distance.She glanced to the door and hesitantly ducked her head,letting her lips press to the side of his neck softly.Brushing her lips up and down his neck she continued to rub at his tense shoulders.

Carter was having difficulty breathing but it had nothing to do with his bruised chest or his broken ribs. It had everything to do with Aria and her talented hands and fingers, which were massaging him so well his body was on fire. Every nerve ending was bursting randomly, shooting pleasure pains throughout his body and the more she touched him, the more he stirred in an area that he didn’t want to stir, at least not while he was in a flimsy hospital gown. When she ran her fingers lightly down his back, he shuddered, moaning softly. “Yes, I am” he murmured in response to her words. “And you’re just what I need to relax.” He felt her breath on his neck and tried to see her out of the corner of his eye, to figure out what she was doing. When her lips touched his skin, their soft wetness causing his blood to race and his breath to hitch, he let out a low moan. As she placed little kisses up and down his neck, he felt himself stirring and hardening under the gown. “Aria” he murmured. “God, that feels so good.” Needing to feel her lips on his, he turned his head and kissed her.

She smiled when she heard him moan again,and every word he spoke just made her smile.She quite enjoyed hearing him say her name too.When he turned his head in search for her lips,she moved her head,glancing to the door once more before pressing her lips to his with her own soft moan seeping through her parted lips.She moved around him slightly so she wasn't behind him any longer,and made it easier to kiss him.She placed one hand behind his head,tangling her fingers in his hair,and letting her other hand crawl across his skin.

When her lips pressed against his, Carter nearly passed out, so delightful was the union. Soft and sensuous, that was how he would describe Aria’s lips later if asked. They were so soft as they pressed against him, kissing him back eagerly. The soft moan that escaped her sent shivers racing through his body and blood straight to his groin. He felt her move around and then tangle her fingers in his hair, her other hand lightly moving across his skin. He moaned at her touch, wanting more of it, everywhere it could go. His hands slid to her shoulders, pulling her closer to him as he deepened the kiss, letting his tongue slide across her lips, seeking entry.

She smirked when he pulled her closer to himself,and once more peeking over to the door to make sure it was still closed,before she placed her arms on either side of him and crawled onto the bed,so she was over him.Making sure to not touch or brush against any of his injuries.Once comfortable being over him,she leaned closer to him,kissing him with passion and smiling when she felt his tongue.Parting her lips she let her own tongue slip out of her mouth,and press against his.Wanting something to do with her hands,but not wanting to hurt him with his broken ribs,she ended up using one hand to simply rub at his side,letting out another moan.

Carter was lost in their initial kiss, the passion racing through his body rapidly. When felt the bed rock lightly and realized she was climbing up onto it, her body hovering over his, his shaft surged to full hardness. He feared she’d brush against it while also hoping that she did at the same time. Her lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth and he deepened the kiss, his tongue caressing hers lovingly. He moaned into the kiss, raising his head a little to get closer to her, wanting to devour her. Her hand caressing his side was driving him wild, light teases of her fingers sending sparks up with each touch. He had to have his hands on her and immediately slid his hands to her waist, holding her tight, before sliding them up her sides and down her back repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom