Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Junko x Zen)

Zennarion

Supernova
Tyler smiled slightly as he put the phone down. He looked up towards the clock. If he had to be there by 12:00pm, he would have to leave now, since he didn't want to be late. He was going to head over to Larrise's place to test her newest invention, he had no idea what it was, but it was always fun to test her newly invented stuff, and she probably loved to have him test her stuff for him. He was always rather curios, that was why he couldn't say no to her when she asked him to test her inventions. He grabbed his jacket, and then moved out of the door, and over towards her place to test her invention. Sometimes, of course he curiosity got him into troubles, but he doubted that this would be one of the times that he would get into troubles, since her inventions were never dangerous.

He soon after reached her house, and then knocked on the door, and crossed his arms while he waited for her to open the door. He had known her for quite a while now, and she was one of his good friends. Most people in the city liked her, while some thought that she was mad, because some of her inventions were rather crazy, but he liked them, all of her inventions seemed to work, so this one would probably work as well. He soon after heard footsteps coming towards the door, and then smiled, before he took a step back. This new invention of hers, it sounded like it would be something everyone would like, something that everyone would be able to use. He looked down at his watch, 12:00pm precisely, he was happy that he wasn't late, he hated being late.

Larrise Anzaker woke up rather early, she always was a early bloomer since her inventions took most of her time, she had no time to sleep. The night before she finished doing her latest invention she was just waiting on her friend to come and test it out. It was a wonderful invention really but he wanted him to figure it out. She madetwo pods, it was quite simple, he went in one and came out the other. The invention allowed a person to trvel long distances in a second.

As she made the latest fixes she heard the doorbell. Larrise was a very beautiful woman, long white hair and blue eyes, fit and in shape. She smiled as she anwered the door, " hello dear come in. The invention is finished". She smiles and walked to the invention room. She sat down on her chair and pointed at the other across the way from her, "wh ould you like something to drink?". Standing up she walked to one of the pods, " please enter here, you will know what this is soon enough", she said as she pointed at the pod.

He smiled as he saw Larrise open the door, and then stepped inside before he closed it. He saw her turn around and walk towards the next room. He then followed her to the room and looked at the two big pods. So that was what she had been working on... A teleporter or something like that, he would probably enjoying testing this machine, this was something new, of course you had heard about them before, and seen them in movies and cartoons, but never in the real world.

He saw her sit down on the chair, he smiled. "I think i'll try the machine first, and then drink later..." He told her as he walked over to the pod she had told him to enter and looked up at it. Hopefully this wasn't anything dangerous that she wanted him to try. He slowly stepped into the pod, and watched the door close, but when it was almost closed, he saw the small black cat slip into the pod, he tried to get it out, but too late, the door was now closed, and they were trapped in there together. "Damn... Hopefully this won't be a bad thing..." He mumbled as he picked up the female cat.

She smirked and looked up at him, "Well, let's see if this works it will devide your cells and transport you to the other pod, you won't feel a thing". She smiled and pressed the button, as the machine started the usual light came from it the dividing of both cat's and his cell began. As they were transported the machine started giving a warning message: Warning Warning different cell encountered proceeding to joint cell on different pod. She looked at the machine and then at the pods, "WHAT". Running to the pods she flew back because of the explosion outside the pods, the pressure was too much.

After a couple of minutes she came back to and everything was quiet, her head hurted like mad. As she slowly started to stand up she noticed, someone inside, it was not human nor animal. She pushed the button to open the pod and was surprised to what she saw, he transformed into her, and he was different with a tail of ears of cat, the bodies had mixed and he had transformed into that being, "Are you alright?".

He looked up as he saw the light, and then looked down, seeing the cat was still in his arms as his cells started dividing, of course he wouldn't think that anything bad would happen by teleporting while holding the cat, so he wasn't worried at all. He saw how the cells now divided the cat, before moving up to his face, she was right, he didn't feel a thing at all, though it was kinda scary to see his own body disappearing into nothing, but he trusted her, he wasn't going to worry at all, she was smart, and always new how to fix things. It was only when he heard the explosion outside that he started worrying, had something gone wrong now? Was he going to die?

It was soon over however, it was only when he felt the shiver run through his body that he realized that something was wrong, his body... It felt lighter, but his chest was heavier. He saw the doors open, and slowly walked out in the light, hearing her words, he looked over at her. "I feel... Funny..." He mumbled, but as he heard his voice, his eyes widened, it was... Female. He slowly looked down his body and his eyes widened, it was naked, and female. "W-What happened to me?!" He asked her, he couldn't feel the ears or tail yet, right now, all he could think about was this female body, he hadn't even noticed the paws yet!

She groaned as she stood up, "was a cat in there with you? the only answer to what happened to you". She stood up and moved a chair next to her so she could sit. Taking the medical supplies she starts to inspect her, "well, looks like a cat cells fused with your own, I will find a way to reverse this... you cannot leave this house". She sighed and brought a large cloth and placed it over the others shoulder, "try to relax, go to the bathroom if you want". She sat on her own chair in part not believing what just happened.

Moving to the controls she put up the cam inside the pod and saw what happened, " that damn cat...". She sighed and looked up to the now woman, "you need to relax, go to the bathroom, take a shower and relax a bit, I cannot work until you are relaxed". She sighed and pointed at a door wich lead to a bathroom.

He sighed as he heard her words and then nodded. "Yeah... Your cat ran in there just before the door closed, and i just picked her up..." He told her in a soft tone. He heard her words and sighed. "So i've been fused with a cat... Does that mean that half of me belongs to you?" He asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. He then heard her tell him to relax, and blushed deeply. "I... I can't relax... I-I think your cat was in heat..." He mumbled as he continued to blush. "I-Its impossible for me to relax..." He mumbled.

"D-Does that mean that i have to stay like this until im not in heat anymore?!" He asked her in a scared tone. He looked at the cloth and sighed. "D-Do you know for how long she had been in heat?" He asked her as he covered his new pussy with his paws, before he then felt the tail swaying slowly. "And do you know for how long they stay in heat?" He asked.

She shook her head and sighed, "yea I known she was in heat, I do not know how she got out of the damn room it was locked". She sighed and pointed at the bathroom, "you need to think things and relax and since your in heat you cannot do so, you need to releave some of that stress". She sighed and looked for the word to what she was going to say, "you need to masturbate and exaust yourself but since you changed gender there is only one way". Standing up she walked to her room and brought a box handing it to her, "Go to the bathroom if you want and exaust yourself".

Taking a deep breath she smiled, "cat can be in heat for a couple of months, my cat has been in hit for over three months before". Shaking her head she sat next to her and kissed her cheek, "now go and do what I ask so I can start work". She smiled and looked at her starting to think on exactly how she was going to return her to normal even if she got rid of the cat parts he would remain a woman, "and... even if I suceed on getting rid of the cat part... you better be prepared to change genders for the rest of your life".

He sighed as he heard her words and just continued to blush. "N-No... I-I just can't do that..." He told her as he looked down at the box. "I-Its just too weird... I-I don't mind staying like this with you!" He told her. Those words seemed right, even though they wasn't his words, the cat part of him seemed to like this... It didn't want to return to normal. "And besides... If i have to stay female for the rest of my life, i would rather stay like this... Its probably much cuter than a normal female!" He told her with a giggle. He felt her kiss his cheek, and then moved over to sit in her lap before nuzzling against her neck.

3 months... If he was going to be in heat for 3 months, he was glad that he was with her. "What are we going to do with clothes by the way? Naked will be fine, but i can't stay in here forever..." He told her in a soft tone as he now gently kisses her cheek, for some reason he was more attracted to her than normal, but he liked it, he could get used to this life. "Mmm... Wanna play with kitty?" He asked her in a soft, lustful whisper, the combination of being a male in a female cat body in heat, made his need for her a lot bigger than it had ever been before.

She groaned as soon as he said that, "I know is hard, but I feel responsable for what happened to you". "You may like this now but think of what people will think if you go out?, they will get you and start to do experiments on you, are you sure that's what you would like?". She was kind of surprised when she sat on the lap but made not too much care of it, "if you really want to stay like that I must think of a way to get you out to the world".

She moaned a bit when she played with her neck, "Stop that, that is the heat acting for you, don't let it control you". She groaned as she moved her to the seat and she stood up trying to relax herself, "your not thinking straight, now please go to the bathroom and tire yourself". She groaned as she left the room to the kitchen, she needed a drink. She got a bottle of scotch and poured herself a small glass, "What am I going to do, damn that cat.... how did she got out of the room?". The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the ice in the glass, she hummed trying to relax herself out.

She moaned a bit when she played with her neck, "Stop that, that is the heat acting for you, don't let it control you". She groaned as she moved her to the seat and she stood up trying to relax herself, "your not thinking straight, now please go to the bathroom and tire yourself". She groaned as she left the room to the kitchen, she needed a drink. She got a bottle of scotch and poured herself a small glass, "What am I going to do, damn that cat.... how did she got out of the room?". The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the ice in the glass, she hummed trying to relax herself out.

He slowly got up and then followed her to the kitchen, he saw that she was standing with her back towards him. He giggled, and then ran towards her, and jumped up on her back, holding onto her tightly. "I don't want to masturbate! I want to play with you!" He told her with a giggle as he now gently nuzzles against her neck. "Please play with me!" He told her with a giggle. He really had no idea why he was doing all this right now, but he knew that he wanted her, he needed her, he needed to be close to her. "Just let me stay like this and everything will be fine..." He whispered softly into her ear, as he then slowly moved his tail up her skirt, and towards her private parts. Of course, he was ready to get it past any kind of underwear that she would be wearing. He slowly brushed his tail against her clit, and then continued to move it towards her pussy. Luckily, she was wearing nothing under her skirt, so he could slip the tip of it inside of her pussy.

"Come on... Lets just play a bit!" He begged her in a seductive whisper.

Her mind was full of ideas as to what to do with her friend, her invention affected him in a way she did not want. Taking another glass of scotch she began to play with the idea of reversing the polarities on her machine and that should fix him up and get rid of the cats parts although he will stay as a woman for the rest of his life and that was her fault. She needed to do something and fast since the animal mind was getting a hold of her friend. She needed to do somethin but what exactly?.

Feeling the hug from behind of her friend she groaned trying to break the hug but he was strong. Frrling something touch and play with her clit made her instantly moan. Ahe shivered as soon as she felt the tail enter her body, that sensation was like one never felt before. She moaned but tried to clear her head she needed to focus on what was important, " p...please stop it".

He smiled as he heard her words and just giggled. "Come on... You know you want to! It'll help you relax and clear your head once we are done!" He told her in a soft tone as he then gently kissed her on the neck, and then pressed his tail a bit further inside of her. "We both know you'll enjoy it, and so will i!" He told her as he gently ran a finger down her arm. "If you start fighting now, it'll just hurt even more!" He told her as he then moved one of his paws down to one of her breasts and gently rubbed it.

"Please... I know you need your break, and you deserve this! After all you work so hard all the time!" He whispered gently into her ear. "And you won't have to think of a way to turn me back... Im enjoying this!" He told her with a smile upon his lips, and then thrusted his tail a bit further inside of her. He wasn't going to stop, not until they were both done and exhausted.

A soft moan escaped her mouth as she began to get wet almost to the instant the tail went inside of her needed pussy. The rough tail moved it's way inside the body of the scientist and she began to enjoy it. Trying to clear her head she tried to get out of the hands of her friend but her body was betraying her and she was not moving she was way too into it to move, he was right she needed to relax and just enjoy it. The last time she had sex was over a year ago and even then it wasn't good. She moaned and nodded to her friend, " o...ok....".

He smiled as he heard her words, and then slowly pulled out his tail. "Mmm... Good, now where do you suggest that we do it?" He asked her in a soft whisper, before he slowly climbed down from her back, but stayed closed to her, as he rubbed against her side. "And how...?" He asked her as he looked up into her eyes. He wanted this so much! He couldn't get it off his mind. He knew that somewhere in the back of himself, his old self were, it was fighting to get back, but right now, it seemed impossible, the heat had a tight grip on him, and it was holding him back. "Also, we need something else, i won't use my tail this time!" He whispered softly to her.

She groaned as she felt the tail move out of her wet pussy. Taking a deep breath she collected herself and grabbed his hand leading him to the only room he had never been, her bedroom. The bedroom was very beautiful, onthe ceiling was a beautiful mirror and the bed underneath was very big. Smiling she pointed at a drawer wich had all sorts of toys and instuments from a gag to a simple vibrator. Since he was a she now condoms were not needed. Moving to the bed and lying on it she looked at him searching through her stuff and wondered if that was a good idea.

He smiled as he felt her grab his hand, and they moved to her bedroom. Once they reached it, he smiled and then looked around, he had never thought that she would be that type of girl, but he liked it, it just made her even cuter. He saw the drawers, and smiled before he made his way to the drawers, and opened the first one. He searched through her toys for a while, before he then grabbed the double edge dildo, and moved back to the bed with it. "This good enough for you sweetie?" He asked her with a giggle before he then laid down beside of her and kissed her on the neck. "By the way... Maybe you should undress?" He asked her with a giggle.

He closed his eyes and then started moving his head closer to her head, while he wrapped his arms around her. He soon after pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss.

She smiled as she came back with the double dildo, one of her most favorite looking ones that she never had the chance to test out untill now. Smirking she noticed she was still dressed. Slowly she took her shirt off revealing c cup breasts in great shape, she then took off her skirt revealing that she indeed wore no underwear since she did not imagined she would ever have sex why to worry with wearing something she did not liked wearing?. Smiling she kissed him back with the same passion he had shown her, her hand moving down to rub his pussy, it was soft and wet exactly like hers. Smiling she looked at him and smiled.

He giggled as he felt this, and then put the toy down on the bed, before he pulled her closer, pressing his chest against her chest. This wasn't exactly what he had planned today, but he liked it, even his old self was beginning to like it. "Mmm... Do you want to play want to play with your naughty little kitty?" He asked her, Right now, he didn't care about clothes, however she owed him some clothes now. His tail slowly moved down and wrapped around her leg, and just continued to look down into her eyes. He gently nuzzled against her neck, and just continued to hold her tightly, enjoying the feeling of his wet pussy against hers.

Back
Top Bottom