Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Look and her looks by RobBase086and Bitchalert

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was the weekend and Dr. Sandage was at the mall. He was going for some coffee from the coffee shop. As he sat at a table watching the people walk by. He was waiting for the right test subject to experiment on. Dr. Robert Sandage was 41 years old, single and never married with any kids. He stood 5'4" with short black hair and brown eyes weighing 140 pounds. He sipped onto his coffee as a unique young female caught his attention and knew she would be perfect to experiment on. He had to wait for the right time to make his move on her.

Sarah was a quiet girl. Her twin sister had dragged her to the mall to get her opinion whenever she tries on clothes. The young girl was shy and quiet, 16 and considered a nerd because she was too shy to talk to many people. She sighs waiting in front of a store while Emily went in, flirting with some cashier. Sarah looked just like Emily, blonde, green eyes, great figure but smaller breasts. But. she hid it under huge clothes and she had to wear glasses unlike her sister. She wanders to a window, reading some signs and waiting.

bitchalert said:
Sarah was a quiet girl. Her twin sister had dragged her to the mall to get her opinion whenever she tries on clothes. The young girl was shy and quiet, 16 and considered a nerd because she was too shy to talk to many people. She sighs waiting in front of a store while Emily went in, flirting with some cashier. Sarah looked just like Emily, blonde, green eyes, great figure but smaller breasts. But. she hid it under huge clothes and she had to wear glasses unlike her sister. She wanders to a window, reading some signs and waiting.

The doctor noticed that the young girl was with her sister who looked like her but different than the other girl she was with. The doctor knew he had to try to get her by herself to help her out if he could do that. In his hand a couple of test tubes. He wanted to use that new drug on her that has not been tested on anyone before. He knew he could make her into the hottest girl.

Sarah sighs. Emily comes out telling Sarah to go home that she's going to hang with the hottie. "Fine. Bye. " she mutters in her soft voice, pulling her hair up into a ponytail and adjusting her glasses Sarah walks out of the mall and to the bike rack, fumbling with her lock.

bitchalert said:
Sarah sighs. Emily comes out telling Sarah to go home that she's going to hang with the hottie. "Fine. Bye. " she mutters in her soft voice, pulling her hair up into a ponytail and adjusting her glasses Sarah walks out of the mall and to the bike rack, fumbling with her lock.

The doctor noticed that the young girl who is perfext for his experiment was starting to leave so he followed her out and he jumped into his SUV to follow her to kidnap her when the time is right. He noticed that she had problems getting her lock undone but after a few minutes she got the lock and chain undone finally. As she rode off he followed her as she left from the mall. "Now I have her and she is perfect for my experiment!" He said and he then grabbed her and placed her bike into his SUV and placed her in the back seat driving away with her taking her to his house and down into his basement. He places her onto the examining table and straps her down.

The young teen shrieks, struggling but soon giving up, she huddled in a ball in the floorboard of the backseat, face in her hands, too scared to scream. She does kick him hard as she can when he pulls her out and starts strapping her to a table. "Stop! Please! Let me go. I'll pay you?" She is shaking all over and her glasses are trying to slip off her face from the struggle. Her ponytail having come out, hair everywhere. Her large blue hoodie that hides her body is over her tight white tank top and baggy grey sweat pants.

bitchalert said:
The young teen shrieks, struggling but soon giving up, she huddled in a ball in the floorboard of the backseat, face in her hands, too scared to scream. She does kick him hard as she can when he pulls her out and starts strapping her to a table. "Stop! Please! Let me go. I'll pay you?" She is shaking all over and her glasses are trying to slip off her face from the struggle. Her ponytail having come out, hair everywhere. Her large blue hoodie that hides her body is over her tight white tank top and baggy grey sweat pants.

The doctor knew that she would scream or do what ever she could to be released from being kidnapped. He felt her kick him. It stunned him that she kicked him but the doctor knew she would be thanking him with becoming the hottest new girl at her high school. "You can scream all you want to but I am trying to help you out here. Don't you want to become the hottest new girl at school and so popular sweetheart?" He asked her as he explored her body. You are a perfect specimen for this!" He smiled at her. "You will be paying me back I bet in a special way once it is all done." He watches her shake as he touches her and slides her glasses on for her.

"No I don't want to. I don't like attention. P-please don't touch me. " she begs, her small body trembling on the table, large green eyes staring at the man scared.

bitchalert said:
"No I don't want to. I don't like attention. P-please don't touch me. " she begs, her small body trembling on the table, large green eyes staring at the man scared.

"You know you want attention and be every mans fantasy." As he then starts to remove what she was wearing just leaving her in her bra and panties. "Do you not want to be the new hot girl in school? All I want to do is help you out." He tells her as he grabs a alcohol swab and places a needle into her butt injecting her with that drug. As the serum goes into her body. He watches to see what happens. He started to watch her body began to change including her facial features. Her skin became tan and her breasts grew. "It is working! You will be now the new hot girl at your school!"

She shudders, tears running down her face when stabbed with the needle. She watches her breasts go and feels herself changing. "Stop it. " she practically commands, trying to wriggle out from the ropes.

bitchalert said:
She shudders, tears running down her face when stabbed with the needle. She watches her breasts go and feels herself changing. "Stop it. " she practically commands, trying to wriggle out from the ropes.

"I cannot stop the process now once it has started. You will feel and look like a new woman soon and love the new you!" He assures her as he watches her breasts grow and her body become a bit more curvaceous than before. Her facial features began to change into a more attractive woman. Her skin changes into a beautiful caramel color as if she has been sunbathing in the nude. No tan lines at all. "I do love the new you and I only wanted to help you out sweetie." He tells her.

"Yeah right. What do you get out of it?" She snaps, managing to slip one of her wrists out of the restraints, running it slowly over her new body. A finger tracing her lips, running over her chest. Her flat tummy, her hips. "H-how did you do this?"

bitchalert said:
"Yeah right. What do you get out of it?" She snaps, managing to slip one of her wrists out of the restraints, running it slowly over her new body. A finger tracing her lips, running over her chest. Her flat tummy, her hips. "H-how did you do this?"

"We'll I am not really asking for anything. Just to make sure there are no side effects and you become my assistant." He tells her with honesty and admiring his work that he did for her. The doctor is becoming aroused with her exploring her body. "I told you that I had been working on this for quite sometime and help you out. There is a full length mirror for you to check out the new you." He tells her as her bra no longer fits her any longer and feels tight on her.

She gets out if the rest of her restraints, admiring herself in the mirror. "I'm hotter then my twin now..." She takes off her glasses to see if she can see without them.

bitchalert said:
She gets out if the rest of her restraints, admiring herself in the mirror. "I'm hotter then my twin now..." She takes off her glasses to see if she can see without them.

He watches as she gets out of her restraints and then watches as she checks herself out in the mirror. "See I told you that I could make you hot. That is all I wanted to do was help you out and make you happy." He tells her.

Back
Top Bottom