Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Laa's request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laa

Star
WHATUP!? Long time no see, BM. Hit me up with a request to get me re-aquianted, will ya? ;)

• Currently craving: Nothing in particular.
Hit me up for a lil' bit of everythin'. :p

General info
Hello there, random traveller of Blue Moon! I'm Laa. Self-proclaimed eccentric, lover of system-based RPs and an addict to variety!

I generally like a very casual OOC-atmosphere, and I don't like feeling like I must reply at a given interval - sometimes I'm busy IRL with one or the other ambitious project, and during those times, logging on to this site to unwind would be troubled if I had to reply to each and every one I'm RP'ing with without exception. Perhaps I've only got an hour to unwind, and that doesn't leave time for a lot of replies. In other words, I have a life - even during the summer vacation - so don't worry if I haven't replied to you in a while. I promise that I will never end a RP without telling you!

Activity status: At the point of writing, quite a bit is going on in my life. I should be able to take some time off once in a while, but yeah...

Predicted change in activity pattern: Around the end of this month.

When it comes to posting length, I have no real rule of thumb. I usually post between one to three paragraphs of varying sizes. I've never found anymore to be necessary when you roleplay. If you write a tonne, I'll probably still give you a 1-3 paragraph response.
"Quality above quantity", they say. Nay, I say - "Interactivity above quantity" is where it's at. That sentence doesn't have quite the same neat letter-rhyme, though.

Speaking of quality, my requirements to the grammatical skills of my partner depends on one thing, and one thing only: Plot to smut ratio. If it's some quick and fun smut, who cares about the grammar - as long as it's not unreadable or headache-inducing. When writing smut, it's all a matter of ideas beyond the world of grammar, where the actions of the characters matter more than the words used. However, if you want to write an epic tale with me, with four kingdoms and everything, you better not be messing up every five words. It breaks the immersion where immersion is the prime factor.

I roleplay via Bluemoon and F-list. No YIM, AIM, kik or whatever, yeap. If you REALLY want IM, F-list is my best offer.

Finally, I really do like following the sites rules. Or at least I think I do, it has been a while since I last checked them.

Likes/dislikes

What I play:
  • I play both genders.
  • Sexually, I play any pairing that doesn't involve two swords fencing. (No M/M, Futa/male or Futa/Futa, including monsters who share and use male traits on male characters)
  • My characters' ages ranges between... Err... I don't really keep track of this.
  • I play environments and large groups of people. (AKA: GM'ing and gangbangin' )
  • I play sub, dom, switch and undeclared characters. Meaning basically anything.
  • I play exotic races. (Nekos, slimes, wha'ever)
  • 1x1 and group RPs

Things I like:
  • Loose plots/settings.
Plots that allows for plot-twists that severely alters the RP, along with plots/settings that allow me to get creative. A plot that doesn't do this would be a plot fixated around a very specific fetish that has to be done in one specific way. Not my cup'o'tea.
  • System-based roleplaying as well as non-system-based roleplaying.
  • Variety in the plots I play.
  • For more specific kinks and such, go here: flist

Things I don't like:
  • Completely vanilla sex scenes.
One on one. In a bedroom. No drama, no twists, no nothing.
  • Extreme kinks. (Scat, excessive gore, etc - you know the drill)
  • Anyone who cares about my real-life gender.
I can't help but feel that anyone who truly cares about my IRL gender have yet to understand where they're at. In case you're lost and confused, you're on an ANONYMOUS RP-SITE. Not a dating site. Dangit.
  • Elitism.
"One wrong step, and BAM, I'll end the RP by never replying" - at least give me a bloody chance and tell me what I did wrong or tell me you're ending the RP. Of course, whether or not you've stopped the rp is mostly guesswork on my behalf. Which reminds me, if I haven't replied in a while, it's most likely A: An accident, B: Me being busy. PM me to clear matters up.
  • Fandoms of serious shows that I know of.
I'm immersed in these stories! I don't want to corrupt them with these side-dishes! Although, if we're talking a Seikon No Qwaser, then side-dishes seems to be half the point of watchin' it.

The juicy stuff - plots

Note: My level of creativity is heavily boosted by you giving my requirements or fetishes you want to play out, as I tend to want a little bit of everything. While me wanting a little bit of everything makes me more open for ideas, it makes it harder to come up with ideas on the spot - because why choose one idea over the other and write it down?

Preferences are bolded. If none, I have no preference.
And no, you won't be seeing a lot of bolded letters.

General pairings
Male X Female.
Female X Female.
Futa X Female.
Humanoid X Humanoid. In general, I'm up for anything human X anything human, be it mages, nekos, regular humans, vampires, slimes, androids, wha'ever.
Monster X Humanoid.
Master X Slave/Pet. This is a very broad pairing, which can involve harems or 1x1 relations, non-con and con, fantasy and science fiction, you name it.
Humanoid Mage X Humanoid.
Pervert X Pervert.
Group X Humanoid.
And more, which I probably forgot to mention.

Specific pairings
Pervert X Regular. I always find the conversion of a regular human over to that of a pervert to be quite intriguing. Either that or just a perverts advances on a slightly willing person. Like suddenly feeling a foot on one's genitals, looking up to see a flirty smile from a stranger from the other side of the table~
Lesbian female X Female.
Mage X Pervert. Once in a while, mages are located for purposes other than curative potions and warfare aid...
Automated machine(s) X Humanoid. Oh noooo, the sex androids have gone haywire, whatever do we dooooo? Variety: Tentacle monsters, plants, humanoids in heat, so on.
Twins/clones X Humanoid.

Not-quite-pairings, pairings
Environment X Humanoid. Here, I'll be playing the things around you as they try to help you, rape you or kill you.
Instant hookup'ed humanoid X Instant hookup'ed humanoid. Their eyes meet, and bam, they realized they were a perfect fit - in bed.
Humanoid X Humanoid X Gambling. Loose, and you might have to bend over~

To be filled... Err... Eventually...

More to come...

BUMPITTITY!

I'm back from vacation and I've regenerated just about all of my physical stamina and a lot of my mental stamina from the vacation, which means I'm ready to RP with some more peeps!
As you might have guessed, it wasn't a normal vacation; Without telling you guys too much, I'd say it was a learning experience, socially and intellectually. :)

PM me if you're up for a roleplay or two. :3

PS: My normal everyday life starts soon, so I won't be on 24/7. Some days, there will be all too much homework for me to post on this site; When that happens, I'll probably be too exhausted to be bothered to tell you that I'm not going to respond for a day or two, but do note that I have not lost interest in a roleplay unless I specifically say so! :)

Bumpy!

Lot of stuff happened today. I'm exhausted; But that doesn't take away my itch. Hoping to see some new RP requests. :3

I'll put up a link to some of my ideas for a simple system for 1x1 or some group RPs soon enough. It'll be a totally fancy google docs thingy. Heh. :3

Buut I'm a bit too busy and slothful to do that right now. Kekekeee. :D

Imma make a new thread and stuff soon enough... Need to clear up some clutter from this one and add some more stuff at the same time. :3

Long time no see, Blue Moon! Hopin' to get some RPs up and runnin', yeap yeap. So, send me some requests if you want to, while I clean up this baby of a thread. :3

Short is good, yeap. All cleaned up and hopefully ready to go! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom