Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~VerticalDisco~ and ~NaoChan~

Nixon nodded while he listened to Damien. This human was intriguing. He didnt seem to act intimidated like most other humans would when encountering him. Nixon waited till Damien was done ordering. Nixon shurgged a bit."Oh uhm Im not that hungry...." He reached his arm up to loop around Damien's neck loosely."I'll just have a pepsi or something..." Offered a half smile to the cashier and waited as the food was rung up. He pulled out his wallet and offered a bill to the cashier.

Damien opened his mouth as Nixon pulled out some money. He was totally going to pay for it, but didn't say anything about it. He smiled at Nixon and looked up at him curiously. "Are you sure you aren't hungry?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side a bit as he lead them over to one of the little tables in the bowling alley, near the food place. He sat down in his chair. "This was really fun. I'm glad you agreed to go out with me tonight," he said, blushing a little bit and looked away from him in embarrassment.

((Does Damien know that Nixon is a vampire yet?))

"Yeah Im sure, its all good. I ate a little something before I came." He didnt entirely lie. He had a 'meal' earlier but it wasnt the sort that Damien would infer. He half smiled and shurgged again. He followed Nixon over to the table and sat across from him. "Hmn?" He looked over at the male seeing the soft blush. He couldnt help but smile slightly."Im glad I came to." He agreed and leaned over the table some to plant a soft kiss on Damien's cheek. He sat back in his chair and rested his hands on the table as he watched the human. He was so intriguing and quite adorable.

((Nope nope But he will soon >D ))

Damien smiled at him and reached over to take his cool hands into his. He looked down at his their fingers as he lightly danced his own over Nixon's palms. He glanced up at Nixon for a moment before looking back down at their hands. "So, since we are both in agreement that we are happy to go on this date, a second date is an option?" he asked, smiling a little more as he looked up at the other male, tilting his head to the side again, blinking innocently at him.

Nixon let Damien take hold of his hand. He didnt really mind, he was kind of glad actually. He watched Damien;s hand before glancing at his face, making eye contact."Wow so bold." He chuckled and leaned forward some."Well If im not busy anytime soon I might be able to squeeze you in." He teased and took a hold of Damien's hand. Pulling it up to his face to kiss the back of his hand."Whenever you want to see me again, you can just call." He added and gave a sincere smile.

Damien felt giddy that Nixon agreed. He grinned at him and nodded his head. "Alright," he said and had to pull away from him when his food arrived. "Mm..." he said and started to eat happily. He looked up at Nixon after a moment. "Sure you are not hungry?" he asked curiously, raising his eyebrows a little bit at him. He dipped his fried fish piece into some tarter sauce and ate it. He watched Nixon for a moment, really wanting to just ask him to come to his house after this, but was a little embarrassed....maybe he would ask when they were back at his place.

Nixon nodded as well and let his hands fall into his lap as he sat back he watched as the waiter walked away then he glanced at Damien."Yeah Im fine." She smiled and reached for his drink. Sipping at it a bit. Every now and again Nixon would indulge in some human food but he rather just preferred to stick with the humans in particular. He reached over picked up a small peice of fish popping it into his mouth. It might be considered bad manner but he didnt to much care.

Damien laughed softly at him as he took a piece of his fish. He didn't mind it at all. He finished eating and sipped at his drink as he looked up at the other. He stood up and stretched his arms over his head before leaning down and kissing him lightly. Really, he just wanted to crawl onto his lap and make out with him. But he wasn't into that much public display. "Ready to go?" he asked softly, running his hand over Nixon's cool cheek with a small smile, looking into the other's eyes.

He sipped down some more of his drink and watched as Damien got up to stretch. Nixon smiled and nuzzle dinto the hand a bit more."Yeah Im ready." He turned his head a bit and kissed the palm of the sweet male's hand. He stood up and took hold of Damien's loosely. Slipping his other hand into his pocket."Lead the way...." He nudged Damien's shoulder with his own.

Damien laughed softly as he lead Nixon out of the bowling alley. He walked close to him, not minding that the man was kind of cold. He glanced up at him for a moment before turning his head back. He walked mostly in silence, not sure what to talk about. "Uhm..." he said after a moment. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked, glancing back over at him and tilted his head to the side some.

Nixon held the human's warm hand in his own. It was comforting to have something warm to hold onto. Especially such a cute sweet human. "I had a brother." He commented absent mindedly. Not sure if he should have just said he had a brother as a vague statement."What about you?" He asked and laced his fingers through Damien's."Oh are we heading to your place?" He asked curiously, not sure if they were just aimlessly meandering around.

"I have an older sister," Damien muttered, looking up at him, noting that he had said 'had a brother'. He wondered what happened or if that was just a speaking mistake and he still had a brother. He decided not to be noisey though, figuring that they hadn't known each other for that long. He blinked a little bit and shrugged his shoulders. "Uhm...if you want to walk around, we can," he said, nodding his head up at him. "I was thinking to go home and maybe watch a movie and snuggle," he said with a blush.

A smile spread across his lips when he heard the human suggest snuggle. He glanced over at him and nodded." Sounds good to me...." He slipped his hand away from Damien's and moved to wrap his arm loosely around Damien's neck. Bringing him a bit closer. He kissed Damien's cheek innocently and nuzzled his neck."Mmn, did you want to stop and get some movies or do you have some?" He asked. Not caring if they went back to Damien's place and watched what ever was on tv. He kinda recognized the surroundings from the night prior, they were getting closer to Damien's place.

"I have some," Damien said with a small smile. He walked close to him and wrapped his arm around Nixon's waist as they walked. It wasn't long before Damien was pulling out his keys. He pulled away from Nixon to open his door and walk inside. He waited until the other male was in before shutting his door. He shrugged off his coat and hung it up on a hook. he looked over at Nixon. "You can hang up your coat here, if you want," he said, nodding at him as he leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Do you want some water or anything?" he asked as he went into the kitchen and got a class of ice water.

Nixon accepted the soft kiss with a smile and slipped off his jacket. He tossed it to the hook and kicked his shoes off. He glanced around the living room before walked over to the couch."Nah Im good...." He answered as he flopped down. He was thirsty but it was in a way that Damien wouldnt under stand. He planned on maybe telling his little friend what he was. Hjopefully he wouldnt freak out to much.

Damien nodded his head as he came back into the living room and set his glass down on the table. He looked through his movies for a moment before pulling a movie off the shelf and sticking it in the DVD player. It was a new movie that he had just gotten and had only watched it in theaters. He moved to sit down next to Nixon and moved his arm so that it was under Nixon and around his waist. He rested his head on his chest and couldn't help the small smile on his face.

Nixon smiled as the human got situated. He slipped his arm around Damien's neck comfotably and watched the movie with him. As time dragged on, the human started to smell even more delicious.It was getting hard to just sit there and not do anything. He couldnt hold back much longer. He leaned over a bit and pressed his lips against Damien's neck. Kissing and tasting his smooth warm skin softly. He licked his lips ever now and again, getting a good taste of the human.

Damien sucked in a breath as he felt Nixon kiss and lick at his neck. He was happy and nervous, even though they had already had sex before. He licked his lips and closed his eyes as he tilted his head to the side for Nixon to have more room. "Mmm....I like my neck being kissed and nipped..." he whispered softly as he reached up to place his hand against Nixon's neck lightly. He moved himself closer to him. He slowly moved his hand down and ran it down his chest slowly before wrapping around Nixon's waist.

Nixon chuckled lightly and breathed warm air on the human's neck. He was so tempted to just dink his teeth in to the male's neck without warning. He planted a few more soft kisses along the male's neck. Gently scraping his teeth along the male's neck. He groaned and moved a bit closer. Now his thirst was starting to itch. Everything was telling him to just bite the male but another part of his body was longing for Damien. He could feel his pants start to get a little tight due to his growing hard on. He kissed up the male's neck to his jaw line then to his lips. Planting a soft kiss on the human's lips."Mmmn." He groaned softly moved to rest one hand on the human's thigh.

Damien shivered and moaned as he felt Nixon graze his teeth down his neck. "Nixon.." he moaned again before he was kissed. He kissed the other back, moving so that he was straddling Nixon's waist. He pressed him close to Nixon's growing bulge. "Ah, I want you," he whispered softly against his lips as he rocking his hips down against the other. He licked his lips, sucking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly as he took Nixon's shirt off and leaned down to lick at his nipples lightly.

Nixon smiled as the male moved onto his lap. He let his hands rest on Damien's hips. He groaned softly and nodded." I want you to..." He panted softly and moaned out lightly as Damian pressed his hips closer. nNxon lifted his arms up over his head and leaned backa gainst the couch. Letting Damien take charge. He tangled his fingers gently in Damien's soft hair as he toyed with his sensitive nipples. He closed his eyes and moaned out softly for the male.

"You're so sexy..." Damien whispered softly against his stomach as he slid off of his lap and rubbed at his bulge with his hand for a moment. Then he unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. He wrapped his fingers around Nixon's erection and stroked up and down it slowly. He licked his lips a little bit before leaning in and licking up the man's cock slowly. He teased the head with his tongue before taking it into his mouth.

Nixon smirked and snickered softly. He looked down and moaned softly, watching as Damien rubbed his sizable bulge. Nixon shifted his waist a bit as Damien started to unbutton his pants. He liked how the human seemed to be taking charge a bit. He panted out and squirmed a bit feeling the male's hand on his bare shaft. Rock hard in the male's hand. He groaned and watched as Damien teased his dick with his tongue. It felt so good. He moaned softly.

Damien moved his blond hair out of his face as he took his cock down his throat slowly. He swallowed and sucked on it, his tongue rubbing the underside and the head. He looked up at Nixon as his hand reached up and cupped his balls. He moaned around his dick, loving the taste and size of it. After a moment, he had to reach between his legs and unzip his pants to relief some of the pressure on his erection. He pulled off his pants to his knees and stroekd his cock slowly as he sucked on Nixon's.

Nixon moved to gently hold some of Damien's hair back out of his face so it wouldnt get in the way. He groaned and panted softly. The male seemed to be really talented with his mouth."Ngh oh yeah." He moaned out softly and bit on his lower lip when he noticed Damien start to touch himself. It was both an erotic sight to see and it was a turn on to see that the male was horny enough that he decided to please himself as well for the moment. He chuckled a bit and groaned softly."Mmn."

Back
Top Bottom