Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~VerticalDisco~ and ~NaoChan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Damien put his hands in his pockets of his coat as he walked home from the bar that he worked at as a bartender. It was about one am and he hated to walk home, but he only lived a few blocks away and he figured it was a waste to drive all the way there. He blew a strand of his blond hair out of his face and glanced around for a moment before crossing the street. He nuzzled deeper into his coat as a very cold wind nipped at his face. He let out a breath, able to see it in front of his face. It was a quiet night and there were only a few people out and about right now, him one of him. He wished he worked during the day, but when he had gotten the job, he really needed the job, no matter the hours. He was just happy that it wasn't seriously all night. At least he didn't have to sleep during the day. He walked quickly, wanting to get home as fast as he could.

Nixon was out for a midnight 'stroll' when something caught his eye. A pair of drunken girls giggling and trying to find their way home. He was thirty and they smelled alright. His eyes flashed a deep red and he made his way over to the pair. With his charm and good looks he managed to lure them into a dark alley. Once done with his meal he gently set them down and erased their memory. they wouldnt remeber every seeing ofr meeting him. they would just wake up with pounding headaches and stumble back home. He was on his way back to his apartment when something mouth watering caught his attention. His thirt was quenched but he felt a strange attraction to this scent. Nixon had only been living in the area for a while so he was very intrigued to find a scent that attracted him this much. He non chaulantly followed the scent until he spotted the male it was coming from. It was Damien. His eyebrow rose as he looked ove rthe male from a distance.

Nixon had made it a top priority to find out who everyone in the town was. He had taken a strange liking to this one but had never got the full impact of this humans scent. He usually only saw Damien from a distance while he worked at the bar. He licked his lips and eyed Damien thuroughly. Maybe he could have a bit of fun with this human. He made his way over to Damien quickly. Only a few feet behind the male."Cold night eh?" He commented softly. Nixon was a tall slender male with a lean frame. He was handsome but had soft facial features. Nice full lips, high cheek bones that only made his rusty yellow eyes more intense. A crop of shaggy black hair a top his head that made his skin look even more pale. He was outfitted in a pair of somewhat tight black jeans, a pair of black leather boots. A button up white shirt and a leather jacket. He could easily seduce any women, and few men. which he preferred most times. He had a lot more fun when it came to men, especially if they had a bit of fight in them.

Damien nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of the voice behind him. He glanced over his shoulder at the other male and blinked, raising his eyebrows. "Y-yeah..." he muttered, frowning a little bit and hugged his jacket closer to his lean frame. He reached up to run his hand through his blond hair slowly, noticing that the man was still following him. "So..uhm.." he found the silence a little unsettling and for some reason thought it would be a bit better if there was some kind of conversation between the two of them. "So uhm...what are you doing out at this time of night?" he asked, glancing over at him as he returned his hand back into the pocket of his coat. He wished he didn't leave his gloves at home today. The only part of his body that was cold was his fingers. And generally, when his feet or hands were cold, he was very cold.

He snickered soflty when he noticed how the human reacted to his unexpected appearence. Nixon kept a bit of distance between them. Being sure not to crowd the human. His eyebrow rose at the question and he shrugged."Just out for a strole I guess....I am a bit hungry though." He commented with a smirk. This human would be fun to mess with."Tell me........." For a moment his voice sounded a bit distance. In the next instannt he was right beside Damien."Why are you out on a night like this?" He knew full well since he had seen Damien at work. Being closer to the human made Damien's scent even stronger to him. Nixon smelled of brown sugar and old spice. A comforting masculine smell.

Damien sucked in a deep breath when he felt Nixon really close to him and he couldn't help but kind of like the smell of the other. He glanced over at him and shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "I just got off of work. I don't live far from it, so I just walk to and from," he muttered, looking away from him with a small blush. He had to admit that the other was a very attractive males, but surely he wasn't a very good person, to be taking a 'stroll' when normal people were working. He didn't really know what else to say as he turned onto his block. But did he really want to go home with this man following him? He wasn't sure.

The human was quite adorable. He noticed Damien look his way. He made eye contact for a breif moment before Damien looked away. There, there it is..... A smirk crept over Nixon's lips. The faint blush was key in what he was looking for. Any sign that would show Damien found interest in men. He knew this wouldnt be as hard as he thought and he knew full well he would be able to have quite a bit of fun with Damien. "Going home eh?" He smiled and slipped his hands into his pockets. He glanced around a bit."But its so nice out tonight........" He glanced back over at Damien."Dont you think?" He asked, after a few moment he slipped his hand out of his pocket and looped his arm around Damien's waist loosely. Pulling the male closer. Getting a nice deep breath of the male's exciting scent.

"But it's cold--" Damien said, yelping out softly in surprise when the other male's arm was suddenly around his waist. He swallowed and looked up at him. Of course, his scent was mixed in with the smells of alcohol and the fried food served at the bar. He licked his lips some, blushing a little more as he stepped walking. He looked away in embarrassment, his hair falling over his face. "M-My name is Damien, by the way," he whispered, nodding his head a little bit. He didn't know why he just said that, but he kind of liked his arm around him, even though he had no idea who this person was or what he wanted.

His eyebrow rose when the human reacted. He didnt push away or yell. He was a strange one indeed. But this only intrigued Nixon even more. Of course he already knew Damien's name. But for the time being he acted as if this was the firt time he heard it."Damien....Well nice to meet you to, Im Nixon...." He slipped the hand the was around the male's waist, into Damien's pocket. Innocently pulling the male closer to his form."You know, I find it interesting how you react to a stranger being so close to you...." He could smell Damien's blood pumping through his vains."You seem to almost not care or mind very much. Is this how you are with all strangers? Or am I just lucky?" Oh yes, he was pouring on the corny and slight charm in his words. But he couldnt help it with this human.

Damien blushed brightly at his words. Crap, what in the world was he doing anyway? He shook his head at himself and started to push away from Nixon. "Sorry. I don't know," he muttered, shaking his head as he started to get away, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew he needed to get laid, his friends said so all the time, but he did not need it so much that he was willing to do it with a stranger. "Why don't I give you my number and we can go out for coffee or dinner and get to know each other?" he asked, looking up at him and swallowed, his face still a bit red.

He noticed the blush get brighter. How cute. He pouted a bit when he felt the human push away from him. Now hes trying to play hard to get? He let Damien slip away from his arm. He felt the change in pace of Damien's heart rate. He could smell the blood more strongly. Nixon cocked his head to the side. He knew the offer was something humans did with each other often."Hmmm, sure I'll take your number. When I leave your place in a few hours." He winked teasingly and reached his hand up to brush a few stray strands out of Damien's face gently. He bit softly on his lower lip. Showing his fangs, though for the moment they were some what smaller than usually. They just looked like abnormally sharp kanines. When ever he was thristy though. They would elongate to normal length.

"What makes you think I am letting you in my place tonight?" Damien whispered, shivering as he felt his hand brush through his hair a little bit. He swallowed as he looked up at him. "I am not...that kind of person...to let a stranger in my house," he muttered, shaking his head, even though he could not help but look at the male, admire him. He was very cute, sexy. But still. Damien normally didn't just invite every hot piece of ass into his house. He licked his lips, noticing his fangs, but didn't think nothing of them. He knew a few people that had sharp kanines. "I just meant you. Who is to say you don't have any freaky disease or something?"

"Why wouldnt you want to invite me in? I dont bite.......Hard." he stroked over the male's cheek with his finger tips."Oh dont worry, I dont have any weird or strange diseases....Or something." He teased playfully and smiled. He leaned in a bit closer to the male."wWat do you say? Can I come home with you tonight?" He asked and looped his other arm around the male's waist again. Pulling him closer. Looking slightly down into the male's eyes. this human was cute. He would definitely not mind starting a sort of 'relationship' with the male. He leaned in closer to gently press his lips to Damien's. Sharing a soft hot kiss with the male. After a few moments he pulled back."Mmmn, Then again......" He pulled away from Damien."I can take your number, cant promise that I will be free anytime soon though, or that I'll even remember you." He shrugged a bit. Though thats not true at all.

Damien looked up at him and couldn't help the small squeak when he was brought close. He sucked in a deep breath as the man kissed him and he all but melted in his arms. "Y-you better remember me," he whispered, licking his lips. Really, he was at a loss here. "Would you...think less of me if I brought you home? I don't do this with strangers...you'd be the first..." He just didn't want this man thinking otherwise. He was not a whore and didn't want to be a whore. He blushed at his own words and looked down at Nixon's chest. His hands were on his chest, not in a way that was trying to push him away though.

He smiled hearing the comment. There was no way he would forget this mouth watering human. He was seemed so innocently shy and sweet. Definitely cute and adorable. "I wouldnt think less of you......" He shook his head and snickered."If it made you feel better though I could possibly get around to calling you sometime soon." He could feel the warm hands on his chest. Nixon gently and playfully nudged his nose against Damien's. He moved his hands so they were on Damien's waist, pulling him closer again."Its getting late, shouldnt we be getting home?" He suggested and glanced around. Hoping no one was watching the two of them.

Damien licked his lips and nodded his head a little bit at him. "Yeah," he whispered, taking in a deep breath and let it go slowly. He reached down and behind him to grab one of Nixon's hands. He lead him toward his apartment. With his free hand, he unlocked the door and walked inside. It was nice and warm inside, so he unzipped his jacket and then shrugged it off. He hung it up on the hooks near the door, leaving him in his light blue turtle neck sweater that hugged his form nicely, giving definition to the slight, almost not noticeable, curves. His beige colored backs hugged a cute little butt that had been covered by the jacket.

He was glad to see that Damien did want to take him home. Nixon let Damien lead him to where he resided. He glanced around the quaint apartment once let in. It was nice and cozy inside. Much better than outisde. though he often didnt mind the cold. He slipped off his jacket and placed it on the hook. His shirt was unclasped a few buttons, mid way down his chest. He had a lean frame. One of a swimmer or soccer player. He looked over at Damien and grinned."You have a nice place here........." He commented and walked over to Damien. Reaching his hand out to gently and teasingly run his pointer finger down Damien's chest. He liked the way the clothing Damien wore clung to his body and axcentuated his body. Nixon's pants. Clung nicely to his butt and to his endowment. Once his hand reached the bottom of the male's blue shirt. He slipped his hand under the hem of Damien's shirt. He reached his hand up to gently stroke over Damien's chest.

He waisted no time in getting what he wanted. His other arm reached around to rest on the male's bottom. He leaned in to press his lips softly against Damien's. His senses filling with the sweet fragrent of the human. He was so arousing and a complete turn on. Nixon had never really engaged in such sexual acts with humans. But he oculdnt help himself with this one. He trailed soft kisses down Damien's neck. Gently gropping at the male's perky cute butt.

"You are not interesting in my home," Damien whispered, shivering lightly at the finger down his chest. He blushed and looked up at the other male when he grabbed his butt. He kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Nixon's neck. So, maybe he did need to get laid....he never thought it would be someone he found off the street. At least the man wasn't demanding that Damien pay him or anything. He tilted his head to the side as he started to kiss his neck and then reached around to unbutton his shirt and then explore his chest with his hands. He stepped back though, pulling Nixon with him toward the bedroom.

Gently nipping at the warm skin along the male's neck. It was tender and soft. He could easily sink his teeth in but he wanted to do something else at the moment. Nixon absent mindedly followed Damien to his bedroom. His hand on the male's chest, reaching one of the pert nipples. He gently toyed with the soft bundle of skin and pinched at it lightly. Feeling those warm hands on his chilled chest was nice. The warmth the human eminated was much better than being pressed against another of his kind. He used both of his hands to grip at the bottom of Damien's shirt. Pulling it up and off of Damien slowly. He tossed the shirt aside and smirked. Seeing the bare skin made him only want the human more. How dainty and fragile his human frame was. He leaned into to plant a kiss on Damien's lips.

Damien sucked in a breath of pleasure when he felt the other tease his nipple. He let the other take off his shirt with a blush and looked up at him. He was pale, not as pale as Nixon, but he sure was close. He bit his lip, sliding Nixon's shirt off his shoulders and let it fall toward the ground. He stepped forward, pressing his warm chest against the other's cool chest and kissed his neck, licking it lightly. He opened his mouth and gently bit down, sucking on the flesh that was in his mouth. He wrapped his arms around Nixon's waist, his fingertips lightly brushing up and down his spine very slowly.

Nixon licked over his full lips as he let the shirt fall to the ground. He let out a soft panting moan as his eyelids fluttered closed. He loosely wrapped his arms around Damien's neck. He bit lightly on his lower lip and tilted his head to the side a bit. He groaned as his neck was bit. He whined softly and pressed his hips forward. Grinding his growing bulge against Damien's waist. His skin felt sensitive to the warm touch of Damien's fingers. His spine shot tingling sensations up and down his back. He wasnt used to the feeling. The nice warmth. He panted softly and felt exstacy start to set off each nerve in his body that was incontact with the other male. He ran his fingers through Damien's hair gently.

Damien laughed softly as he let go of the flesh in his mouth and licked up his neck toward his ear, where he nibbled on his ear lobe. One hand moved around to Nixon's chest and ran up his chest slowly until he found a nipple, which he teased for a moment. He pulled back to look up at Nixon, his eyes glazed over lustfully. He was hard for the other as well. He licked his lips as he stepped away from him with a small smile and crawled onto the bed. He laid on his back and spread his legs a little bit, raising his knees. He bit his lip as he waited for the other to join him.

He heard the cute laugh and snickered to himself. He shuddered lightly as his ear was toyed with. The tickle caused him to shiver a bit. He jerked lightly when he felt the warmth one his nipple. Toying with it. Nixon's eyes opened lazily as Damien stepped back a bit. He narrowed his eyes in a sultry mannor to lock gaze with Damien. He stood there for a moment as he let Damien slip away from his arms. He seemed to snap out of his daze as Damien laid down on the bed. He smirked eyed the male, it was cute to see Dmaien displayed out infront of him. He made his way over to the bed. Unbuttoning his pants, seeming to take his time as he reached the bed. He let his pants slip down the floor. He stepped out of them and crawled onto the bed. Inbetween Damien's and over him. He leaned down and kissed at Damien's lips playfully. He used one hand to fiddle with the zipper of the others pants. Finally getting them open. He slipped his hand inside the newly opened pants and rubbed his hand against The male's hardening member.

Damien licked his lips as he watched the male pull down his pants and crawl between his legs. He moaned when he felt those cool fingers against his erection. He blushed and then reached down to wiggle out of his pants and gently kick them down and off his feet, leaving him in his cute little white underwear. He arched his back some and pushed his hips against Nixon's hand with another groan of pleasure. He curled his fingers into his hair lightly, letting his pretty black locks fall between his fingers. Then his hands moved down to his shoulders, his fingertips exploring his smooth skin very slowly.

Seeing that blush again on Damien's face made Nixon chuckle. Nixon was left in his red boxers and Damien in his white underwear. Almost nothing in between them. He rubbed his palm more firmly against Damien's erection. He leaned down to kiss over Damien's neck. Leaving small kisses and love bites on the smooth warm skin. He could feel his fangs lengthen a bit. He groaned and hoped that his thirst would wait until he had atleast tired Damien out. He lowered his hips down and ground against Damien's butt with his hard on. He managed to manuever his and Damien's underwear down and tossed them each a side. One after the other. He wrapped his hand around Damien's length."Do you have anything to make this uh....." He pressed his prick against Damien's entrance."...A bit easier ?" He asked and pulled back so he oculd look down into Damien's eyes. As he waited for an answer and gripped firmly at his member.

Damien blushed and blinked a few times at what Nixon was asking for. He might have some of the lube from his last relationship. He bit his lip and glanced at the dresser. "On the top drawer of my dresser, underneath the clothes, there should be some lube in there...if not...there's some lotion in the bathroom," he muttered, pointing to the door that lead to his bathroom. There should be lube though and he would rather use his lube than lotion anyway. He would have gotten it himself, but Nixon was currently on top of him.

Back
Top Bottom