Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kakato Roleplay Thread,CALLING ALL MALES AND FEMALES

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakato123

Meteorite
Hello everyone , I am looking for new partners now since A lot of my stories have come to a close. I will try just about anything once. However when it comes to turn offs , I don't like body fluids ( what happens in the bathroom can stay there) . Or blood not a fan. I'm up for long term or just smut whichever my Partner would like to do.

that being said Some ideas i really have been craving lately are

Master and slave. ( I would be playing the slave and it can either be a boy or girl. They would be 19 years of age . The slave is sold into a royal family as a gift to a prince or princess . Now I would like the slave to be treated with love but I am also open to the slave being treated like they were noting. like a sex toy/ just another servant

childhood friend- I want to do a story in which its the beginning of high school for two childhood friends . They come in and are excited and nervous but glad they have each other and won't be alone. well till my character starts to get attention from the cool kids in school and just ends up leaving her friend in the dust. Maybe they become friends again maybe they don't I would like us to go in each year of high school. fast forwarding as certain events happen. My partner can be a boy or girl however my character will be a girl.

Bad boy/good girl- I want this story to be that a goody girl has been requested to help a class mate of hers get back on track in school . She has the best grades,the perfect boyfriend and pretty much knows anything. What she doesn't know is she is being given the toughest peer. Kuroko , Kuroko has been kicked out of dozens of schools and this is his final shot. He doesn't care till he sees the beauty they have baby sitting him. I want it to be the bad boy gets the good girl showing her a different life she has never seen before.

Now I am open to more stories these are just what I had on my mind.
The only thing I ask if you would like to be my partner is just to give me decent replying. I'm pretty patient but waiting four months for a single reply well that does us no good. If you have your own idea just shoot me a pm and we can go from there. I will do pms and emails only :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom