Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy RP Craving (Thieves, Assassins, Mercenaries, Hunters, etc.) (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Recently, I've been craving some good old fashioned fantasy themed, medieval styled type world. The worlds can be based off of a setting like Skyrim or Lord of the Rings, or we can create our own which is completely up to you. Though, before listing some plots that I have in mind, there are a few requirements I seek in a role-playing partner.

First off, I won't RP with one liners or with role plays with less then a paragraph per post. Normally, I try to match with my partner's length of writing, but my minimum is one paragraph and my max is six, so please be at least mildly literate with decent grammar. I'm not the best writer myself, but I can't enjoy the RP with my partner giving little to no effort back to me. With that being said, I also like to keep the smut and plot balanced, because if there's one too focused on the other, there's a chance I will loose interest, but I'm a big fan of romance and action, so most of my ideas will probably include one or two if not both of those concepts.

Second, your character could be anyone or thing that you'd like it to be, I don't like to restrict my partner's imagination, but please don't do anything ridiculous or over the top like over powering your character or mixing them up with more then ten types of animals. It takes the enjoyment away to be reading something like that and it's hard to take seriously, but I do encourage creativity and uniqueness, just nothing silly like what I've said before.

Third, while I will be listing plots that I've come up with, I will happily take any ideas or plots that you my have that's focused around a fantasy setting, so feel free to let me know what's on your mind if you want to RP with me. :)

Anyways, for right now, I'm just going to list one solid plot that I have, since it was getting late where I am and I needed to sleep, but I will update this as soon as I can. :)

Just so it's clear, I've made most of my plots in a way so that either of us could choose who we want to be in the story, so rather you'd want to be a thief or mercenary, for example, is completely up to you.

A Change in Plans
The kingdom's prince/princess is finally becoming of age, turning into a young man/woman. In celebration, the proud King and Queen of the glorious kingdom has decided to hold a ball in celebration of their child's "coming of age", but secretly a assassin was hired to sneak into the castle, pretending to be another party goer. His/her job was to assassinate the prince/princess before the party ended, meaning they would have to get close and personal with the target. Using charms, the assassin attempts to get the prince/princess alone to finish the job, but just before the job was complete, a extremist group of terrorizing outsiders who were against Monarchy attacks the castle the party is being held in, slaughtering the party guests, and ultimately lighting it a blaze. In the heat of the moment, the assassin decides to take the prince/princess with them to escape since it was his/her job to kill the prince/princess, not their's. Using skill and a clever escape plan adjusted to escape with the prince/princess, they escape the burning castle, knowing it was impossible for anyone to survive the attack. When the two reach a safe location away from the destruction, the assassin knows what must be done, but an idea comes instead. The assassin decides to use the rage and thirst for vengeance the prince/princess has to train him/her into a fellow assassin to work together with in order to kill the group and claim the rewards for it. Hesitant at first, the prince/princess ultimately agrees to the training and together, they grow closer and closer as each day passes and new training and killings begin.

PM me if you're interested in role-playing with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom