Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Bloodkiss/Kravin]

Bloodkiss

Star
Ariya slammed the office door, striding down the long hall toward the front door to the mansion. Irritated, she ran her fingers across the seven small throwing knives strapped to her thigh before glancing a the file in her hand again. Her hips swayed dangerously, and her boots clicked rapidly across the marble floor as she stalked out of the building. She hurried down the gravel drive to her Ducati Streetfighter, grabbing the helmet off of the handlebars and tugging it over her head. Her long, red-gold hair was tied up in a high ponytail, hanging down between her shoulderblades. She swung her leg over the cherry-red bike, tucking the file into her saddle-bag, revving the engine and then squealing out of the courtyard. She'd been given twice her normal fee, but this was still an irritating case.

Pirro sat back in the large plush recliner as he held onto his drink. He propped his feet on a nearby table and reclined. He lived in a large mansion owned by one of the top Vampire lords in the city. They had been fighting with the rival clan and are currently at war with not only them but the werewolves too. In order to try to solve this with as little bloodshed as possible the fighting was mainly done by mercenaries and assassins. Pirro was one of the best and he knew it. His cockiness didn't go unnoticed, alot of the clan members found his joyful attitude and nonchalantness to be creepy. Pirro just loved the thrill of the fight, since he was a vampire he was immortal and he took advantage of it. He was also very stealthy and carried only a dagger strapped to his thigh as a weapon. He had been handed a case and smiled at the information. He knew the his target was a very successful assassin like himself and he truly wondered who was better. He let out a low chuckle as he set down the file and straightened out his dress jacket and brushed off his tux pants. He always dressed in style even on a mission. Pirro walked out of the mansion and walked towards the rival mansion. He knew he'd run into her on the way, if he has a file on her then she surely has a file on him. A smirk played across his face as he continued to walk and wait.

That was him. He was just striding down the road. She was sure it was him. Screeching to a stop, the Ducati left black streaks on the pavement five feet long. She threw her high-heeled boot into the kickstand, propping the bike up and swinging her tight-denim clad leg over the seat. She wore a red low-cut v-neck shirt that hugged her torso, and her black jeans squeezed her hips and thighs, tucked into knee-high black boots with tall, sharp stilleto heels. She yanked the helmet off, her red-gold hair tumbling free, and tossed it to the ground. "Wow, I didn't think I'd run into this soon." She strode toward him, fingering the handle of a throwing-knife strapped to her thigh.

Pirro pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one as he ran a hand through his thick black hair. He looked at her with his crystal clear blue eyes and smiled a bit. He took a drag from his cigarette and blew out a thick cloud of smoke into the air as he took his time to examine the target. He took note on her attitude and natural aura sizing her abilities up before he could even see them. "It's not like i was hiding from ya, in fact i wanted to see you as soon as I could." He said with a playful tone as he took out his dagger and began to toss it in the air and catch it. "How do you drive a motorcycle in those terribly uncomfortable looking shoes?" Pirro asked as he kept a small distance between his opponent.

She chuckled, her silver eyes glittering dangerously. "My boots aren't that uncomfortable. And they come in handy in a fight. I've lodged this heel into several throats before, even a few stomachs. And I handle my motorbike very well." She grabbed two of her throwing knives, tossing them between her hands. "Shall we see who is the better juggler?"

"Hot and funny, I think I'm starting to like you." Pirro said as he took another drag from his cigarette and threw it away. "Too bad I have to kill you though." He said with a smirk as he held his dagger with the blade pointing downwards. He took a stance and starred down the woman. "Come on honey, let's dance." He said with another playful tone.

She smirked, her full, crimson-tinted lips tilting up seductively. "I'm afraid There's no music." She feigned a pout, flicking the knives at him with long, slender fingers that moved like lightning. They hissed through the air, intentionally grazing just his sleeves. "I am flattered by your compliment, though." Her voice was silky, with a soft Irish brouge.

Pirro didn't move as the blades whizzed by cutting his jacket. He let out a sigh as he took off his jacket leaving him in a dress shirt. He noticed the cut went through to the shirt and also cut it. He put back his dagger and began to unbutton his shirt. "These clothes are really expensive and though I don't mind bloodstains, I just hate when they get torn." He said with a little seriousness in his voice. He took of the shirt leaving him in a tight black tank top. He pulled out his dagger again and readied himself "You should try to kill me now, because I'm going to try and kill you." he said as he dashed towards her and attempted to slash at her.

With terrifying speed she ducked beneath his strike, hitting the ground silently and rolling from beneath him. She jumped back up and came from behind him, throwing a hard right-hook.

Pirro put up his arm to block as he tried to knee her in the stomach. "Your fast, i'll give you that." He said with a smile.

She took a hit to the stomach, but softened the blow by bending backward. "You know,-" She stood back up, brushing off and straightening her shirt. "- I don't usually do hand-to-hand combat. It's too boring if your opponent is just taking it." She flicked her hair out of her eyes, pursing her lips. "You're entertaining, I'll give you that." Smirking, she swept her leg out in a wide arch and aimed for the backs of his knees, ready to buckle them and lay him flat on the pavement.

Pirro's legs buckled from the hit and he dropped to his knees. He reached out and grabbed on of her ankles and pulled it from under her. He held the dagger in the air and brought it down missing her head by a few inches. "But hand-to-hand is so much more personal don't ya think?" He smiled and looked at her "Well i like to consider my self an entertaining person." He said with a wink as he tried to slice her with the dagger again.

She bared her long, stark white fangs and hissed when he brought the dagger down by her face. Throwing her weight just right, she rolled ontop of him and pinned his throat with her forearm. "Tis sometimes too personal." She was straddling him and holding him with her weight.

he smirked at her as he laid beneath her. "Very nice, I'm sure you've ended alot of lives in this position. However, what kind of assassin would I be if I couldn't get out of tough situations." He said as he summoned his vampire strewth throwing her off of him towards her bike. He stood up and cracked his neck. Veins began to bulge from his body as his fangs began to become more profound. He clutched his dagger in his hand as he began to walk towards her. "I'm afraid this isn't finished just yet." He said as he dashed towards her again.

She growled loudly as she was tossed into her bike, sending it tumbling over and skittering across tthe ground. She stood up and glanced at her scratched Ducati, a low growl building in her chest as she turned back to him. "That was really daft of you. Are you all braun and no brains, you big arse?" Baring her fangs at him, she prepared for a serious fight. "Do you have any idea how much that'll cost to fix? A paint job on that damned thing is pretty pricey." She braced herself and drew her daggers, rushing to meet him.

He swung his dagger at her and they clashed in a standoff. Both fighting for dominance as their blades pushed against each other. Pirro looked at the woman and smirked. "What makes you think you'll live to get it fixed." He said as he broke their contact. They stood just feet away from each other. "Well, it seems that you aren't entirely useless as a fighter." he spoke as he put away his dagger. "It seems that were going to have to kick it up a notch to find a victor." as soon as he finished he unleashed more of his vampiric power as his demonic aura flowed through his body. His hands became sharp claws as his muscles bulged and his fangs grew larger and sharper. His eyes turned black and his brow grew more defined. He rolled his neck, the bones cracking as he looked at the woman. "If you have any tricks up your sleeves, now would be the time to use them." He spoke in a deeper more harsh voice and he lunged at her, claws out.

She watched him closely, assessing his abilities and looking for a weakness. When he came at her she was fully prepared, dissapearing into the ground in a heartbeat, leaving behind a misty shadow. Coming up behind him once more, she chuckled. "Do you have any other magic tricks? I do."

Back
Top Bottom