Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Cannon and OC pairings (Over AIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to do an rp with some Naruto characters. I want it to have a little bit of a story but I want there to be tones of smut, romance, teasing, kinkiness and so on. I'm also looking for a long term roleplay with someone.

Really want to do*
Really want to do and have long term with**

Cannon Pairings
Kiba X Hinata**
Kiba X Ino
Sasuke X Hinata*
Shikamaru X Ino
Shikamaru X Hinata
Gaara X Hinata
Gaara X Sakura*
Sasori X Sakura

OC Pairings
Kiba X OC**
Sasuke X OC
Itachi X OC*
Deidara X OC
Sasori X OC
Shikamaru X OC**

Other Information (Please Read)
When playing Kiba, I have to ask that you try ad meet his personality as close as possible. This means being possessive, loving/romantic, kinky, and flirty

AIM
originalvampiressraven

I'm online almost all the time. Message me about what pairing you want to do and we can talk about a roleplay.

K-List

Multi-Character-Roleplayer said:
I'm looking to do an rp with some Naruto characters. I want it to have a little bit of a story but I want there to be tones of smut, romance, teasing, kinkiness and so on. I'm also looking for a long term roleplay with someone.

Really want to do*
Really want to do and have long term with**

Cannon Pairings
Kiba X Hinata**
Kiba X Ino
Sasuke X Hinata*
Shikamaru X Ino
Shikamaru X Hinata
Gaara X Hinata
Gaara X Sakura*
Sasori X Sakura

OC Pairings
Kiba X OC**
Sasuke X OC
Itachi X OC*
Deidara X OC
Sasori X OC
Shikamaru X OC**

Other Information (Please Read)
When playing Kiba, I have to ask that you try ad meet his personality as close as possible. This means being possessive, loving/romantic, kinky, and flirty

AIM
originalvampiressraven

I'm online almost all the time. Message me about what pairing you want to do and we can talk about a roleplay.

K-List

Hi there, I resent just Joined and Saw your Post. I Plenty Of Rp experience and have many interesting OCs I could use, Male and Female OC..And most importantly I Love adding a bit of Romance and Im open minded about it. I can give you a list/profile Of My OCs To pick From And we can plan out a plot if you chose to except. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom