Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRAVING Elf Master/Vampire Slave... M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria94

Supernova
Hello!
My name is Alexandria, and will do any roleplay that follows what I like. I enjoy 45% Story and 55% smut in my roleplays so please keep that in mind when you are playing with me. If you jump straight into the sex I will probably tell you I've lost interest and discontinue playing with you.

My replies can be usually be anywhere from two paragraphs to four paragraphs, depending on what you give me to work with. I really enjoy someone who describes well, so please don't make them so short.

*CRAVING*
*I have recently been away but now I am back and wish to play a stereotypical role of myself being bought at slave auction. Of course I would be a virgin. My only wish is that my new master can be loving and reassuring but intimidating in a low, make my skin crawl kind of thing. (Would like to do this as Elves.) *

*Humans are becoming a dying breed and you being a vampire need oen to survive. When I have to go on a run for supplies you find me and kidnap me while you are out looking for food. Knowing that people like me are such a rare find you take me back with you. You're character in this must be intimidating, as a vampire's should be*

Requirements for roleplaying with me:

• Be able to type at least two paragraphs, more if you can.
  • Include the feelings that your character has.
  • Be creative, think of something no one else has, entertain me.
  • Use spell-check. Please do not send me illiterate messages.
  • Please type in third person, and in present tense.
  • Be a manipulative character. One who is cunning and can get what he wants.
  • Be seductive, yet forceful.

I will do pretty much anything.

Species my character would be up for:
Demon
Human
Vampire
Werewolf
Elf
Faerie
Furry

My favorite kinks in roleplays:
Smut/Rape
Love near the end
Long story line
To do them in a thread
KIDNAP
Bondage
Dark affection

Dislikes:
Jumping straight into sex
Slow replies
Extremely extensive replies

Current Wants:

*You are a criminal, but you are one who is very rarely caught. The one time that you can't seem to escape the law's grip you are sent to prison because of us Jurors. We don't look at the evidence very well and wrongfully send you. After you learn how to escape you come around killing us one by one until you get to me. By this time you learn that I have knowledge about the military, because of my family, that can give you everything that you want. Though getting it won't be easy.*

*This would a quick one, just a sex scene between Alexander Grayson and Mina Murray from the show Dracula on NBC.*

*My father is deeply in debt to a drug cartel. You are their leader. So when my father takes the drugs he is supposed to sell and uses them for himself, he had no cash to pay you with. When you come to get the money, because he hasn't shown up in a while, you find out he doesn't have it. So you take me instead.

*It is the eighteenth century and I am a poor peasant woman. My dream is to sail the world so when a ship docks for the night I sneak my way onto it. From being poor I have picked up a few skills and hide myself quite well. The next day, after we are all on the ship it is attacked by Pirates and instead of killing me like you do the rest of the men, you, as the captain, take me for yourself onto your ship.

*My sister is sick and in order to save her life I make a deal with you, the devil. The deal is that I must stay with you for ten days to give ten years to her life. While I am with you, I am allowed no outside contact and I have to obey you. My character is shy in this and especially around you.*

*I am a new student at the University you work at as a professor, and when I attend your seminars, my innocence calls out to you. So you coax me into a love through slow flirting and little interactions here and there, even though it is against the student/professor policy.*

*You play death, and as death you of course reap people, but I cheat death, and for some reason cannot die. So therefore you kidnap me, because to let me go free would be against nature.*

*To save the kingdom my father sells me to you, a prince, in order to save the land. I don't want to go to you, so our relationship is a little hectic.*

*There is a war between the women and men. The men believe the women have transformed into hideous beasts because when they battle they always wear a cloak that covers their faces and bodies. During intense fighting my character drops her guard for a moment and is taken by the men, you are the ruthless commander and when you take the cloak away from my face you are surprised to find that I am not the hideous beast you had imagined.

*You are a demon, one whom keeps a watchful eye over the village that I live in. Every fifty years my village offers you a sacrifice, so to speak, to do with what you will so you will continue to watch over them. I can be either a monster or a human that is up to you.*

*You are THE thief in the city, and no one can catch you. So when you decide to steal the jewels of the royal family, you believe you can flawlessly get away with it. You go in on a night when you don't see anyone in the house, but that is because you don't see me, who has been sleeping while the rest of the family is out for an event. Deciding that if you take me for hostage, you can probably get more money than the jewel is worth so you kidnap me.

*I'm not going to set a certain plot line out for this one, we can work that out in personal messages, but I do want a person who is cunning and can get what he wants. You MUST have good English and be able to write quite a bit, but not an extensive amount.*

P.M. Me if you are interested, if you do not want to do any of these that
I have up here at the moment, drop me an idea!
:)

RE: Back, Alive & Kicking. M x F

Hi Alexandria, nice posts..would love to play with you sometime.
Do you play on YIM? I am dblitz_cannon

I like the professor/ innocent student one but we could come up with more...

Alexandria94 said:
Hello!
My name is Alexandria, and will do any roleplay that follows what I like. I enjoy 45% Story and 55% smut in my roleplays so please keep that in mind when you are playing with me. If you jump straight into the sex I will probably tell you I've lost interest and discontinue playing with you.

My replies can be usually be anywhere from two paragraphs to four paragraphs, depending on what you give me to work with. I really enjoy someone who describes well, so please don't make them so short.

*CRAVING*
*I have recently been away but now I am back and wish to play a stereotypical role of myself being bought at slave auction. Of course I would be a virgin. My only wish is that my new master can be loving and reassuring but intimidating in a low, make my skin crawl kind of thing. *

Requirements for roleplaying with me:

• Be able to type at least two paragraphs, more if you can.
  • Include the feelings that your character has.
  • Be creative, think of something no one else has, entertain me.
  • Use spell-check. Please do not send me illiterate messages.
  • Please type in third person, and in present tense.
  • Be a manipulative character. One who is cunning and can get what he wants.
  • Be seductive, yet forceful.

I will do pretty much anything.

Species my character would be up for:
Demon
Human
Vampire
Werewolf
Elf
Faerie
Furry

My favorite kinks in roleplays:
Smut/Rape
Love near the end
Long story line
To do them in a thread
KIDNAP
Bondage
Dark affection

Dislikes:
Jumping straight into sex
Slow replies
Extremely extensive replies

Current Wants:

*You are a criminal, but you are one who is very rarely caught. The one time that you can't seem to escape the law's grip you are sent to prison because of us Jurors. We don't look at the evidence very well and wrongfully send you. After you learn how to escape you come around killing us one by one until you get to me. By this time you learn that I have knowledge about the military, because of my family, that can give you everything that you want. Though getting it won't be easy.*

*This would a quick one, just a sex scene between Alexander Grayson and Mina Murray from the show Dracula on NBC.*

*My father is deeply in debt to a drug cartel. You are their leader. So when my father takes the drugs he is supposed to sell and uses them for himself, he had no cash to pay you with. When you come to get the money, because he hasn't shown up in a while, you find out he doesn't have it. So you take me instead.

*It is the eighteenth century and I am a poor peasant woman. My dream is to sail the world so when a ship docks for the night I sneak my way onto it. From being poor I have picked up a few skills and hide myself quite well. The next day, after we are all on the ship it is attacked by Pirates and instead of killing me like you do the rest of the men, you, as the captain, take me for yourself onto your ship.

*My sister is sick and in order to save her life I make a deal with you, the devil. The deal is that I must stay with you for ten days to give ten years to her life. While I am with you, I am allowed no outside contact and I have to obey you. My character is shy in this and especially around you.*

*I am a new student at the University you work at as a professor, and when I attend your seminars, my innocence calls out to you. So you coax me into a love through slow flirting and little interactions here and there, even though it is against the student/professor policy.*

*You play death, and as death you of course reap people, but I cheat death, and for some reason cannot die. So therefore you kidnap me, because to let me go free would be against nature.*

*To save the kingdom my father sells me to you, a prince, in order to save the land. I don't want to go to you, so our relationship is a little hectic.*

*There is a war between the women and men. The men believe the women have transformed into hideous beasts because when they battle they always wear a cloak that covers their faces and bodies. During intense fighting my character drops her guard for a moment and is taken by the men, you are the ruthless commander and when you take the cloak away from my face you are surprised to find that I am not the hideous beast you had imagined.

*You are a demon, one whom keeps a watchful eye over the village that I live in. Every fifty years my village offers you a sacrifice, so to speak, to do with what you will so you will continue to watch over them. I can be either a monster or a human that is up to you.*

*You are THE thief in the city, and no one can catch you. So when you decide to steal the jewels of the royal family, you believe you can flawlessly get away with it. You go in on a night when you don't see anyone in the house, but that is because you don't see me, who has been sleeping while the rest of the family is out for an event. Deciding that if you take me for hostage, you can probably get more money than the jewel is worth so you kidnap me.

*I'm not going to set a certain plot line out for this one, we can work that out in personal messages, but I do want a person who is cunning and can get what he wants. You MUST have good English and be able to write quite a bit, but not an extensive amount.*

P.M. Me if you are interested, if you do not want to do any of these that
I have up here at the moment, drop me an idea!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom