Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating Death( loneiysong/lady)

“So you should be.”She muttered, shivering as she moved with him, sliding her hands over his warm skin, moaning quietly as she kissed him back.Moaning as she lost herself in feeling his body moving over her, enjoying the moment before the world shattered around her, coming with a gasp as she arched up into him.

Phaedra smiled a little as she pressed her cheek against his shoulder, closing her eyes as she relaxed. “You look pleased with yourself.”She muttered teasing him a little before pushing him around so he wasn’t laying on her totally, but mostly content to just lay under the warm heat of his body. Yawning she settled in, and was within minutes sleeping soundly.

"Yes, I am. I am very pleased with myself. I got a sexy girl under me, and she is ancient like I am." He smiled and rolled over and held her on top of him and stroked her hair and stroked dwon her back and canted his head. Leaning his head back he looked at her. "Tell me something about yourself..." He stroked her hair.

Phaedra smiled a little, looking vaguely amused at his words, shifting to rest her head under his chin, getting comfortable,going quiet at his words. Thinking for a little bit before smiling a little.”I was alexander the great’s priestess. While you were stuck in Greece taking care of Persephone or whatever it is you gods did while harassing your people, I was traveling the world, centuries before anyone else would do it.”she smiled a little.Going for something harmless to know, instead of talking about the family life that had ended up with her running away,far and wide to get away from ares.

Phaedra gave a startled laugh as she raised her head to look at the man she was laying on, her soft black hair falling in a tangled mess that said ‘I just had sex’ all over it. “Well I’m responsible for.,…something just as equally awesome and devastating to humanity. ...Maybe henry the VIII’s sexual exploits.”

"Ohh were you henry the VIIIs consort?" He laughed adn then shifted and arched his hips and gripped her ass and looekd at her. He loved the "just had sex" look. He wanted to keep it on her all the time. Leaning back, he stretched his legs out and smield wider watching her.

“hmmm one of them.At least until I realized his wives had a bad habit of getting beheaded when he lost interest…”She muttered groaning as he arched up, laughing softly as he gripped her ass.”Insatiable aren’t you?”She teased shifting, leaning down to kiss him as she slid down onto him, taking her time riding him this time, having every intention of making sure they were both exhausted by the end of the night. It’d been a really long time since she’d had sex, and now that she remembered what it was like, she was eager to enjoy it all over again, because she just knew it wasn’t going to last.

"Yes, especially around beautiful women." He smiled as she began to ride him. Reaching up, he wrapped the warm blankets around her shoulders and leaned back moving his arms behind his head and smiled watching her. He grinned and continued to watch her as she rode him nice and slow. "You are such a great lover, I don't know how anyone could get bored..." He smiled wider.

“not that beautiful, I think you just like having a greek.”She said looking amused at the idea because overall she didn’t think she was beautiful. Sighing softly as she rode him she smirked at him,”I’m sure after awhile I’d bore you.”She muttered shivering as she rested her hands on his chest to balance herself, leaning down to kiss him.

“Hmm, you just-ohhh…”She muttered her words broken off as she shuddered, shivering in pleasure as she came, long nails digging into his chest as she looked down at him with wide eyes, before slumping to his chest with a sigh.

He growled loving feeling her nails and then held her and rocked up into her wanting to find his release as well as he came against her one last time. He was spent now. He leaned back and breathed hard as sweat rolled down his forehead and he smiled watching her.

Phaedra smiled as she snuggled into the god, completely spent and tired."Goodnight."She muttered nuzzling her cheek against his chest, sounding completely exhausted as she fell asleep, for the first time in awhile enjoying having someone there while she slept

In the morning Phaedra yawned, shifting, snuggling down into the bed and his side, not wanting to get moving just yet. Pressing her face against his chest she sighed, shifting so the blanket covered her face.”…don’t want to get up…to early…”She muttered, feeling the god shifting, knowing that the man was awake,even if neither of them wanted to be.

Loki shifted, starting a little as he looked down at the goddess laying on him,gently running his fingers through her hair, pressing a kiss to her forehead.”Come on, we better be getting up.”He muttered the anxious knot in his stomach saying he needed to get up, and take care of a few things. Needing to see how Phaedra was, because no matter what Hades said, he was pretty sure there was no innocent thing about him being here.

He groaned adn rolled over on her and kissed her neck adn stroked her back gently and held her tightly. "WE do have to. We can just lay here all day and seek the pleasure of each others arms." He growled to her and stroked her hair back.

Isis looked up and groaned. "YOu can go, I Will meet up with you later. I don't need to wake up early." SHE curled up and shut her eyes and fell back to sleep.

Phaedra smiled sleepily as she looked up at the man as he brushed her hair back, sighing quietly. "Hmm,but I have to work. Cant stay in bed all day."She said running her fingers through her hair."Besides, have to go make sure loki didn't get eaten alive by his date."She said snickering a little.

Loki smiled leaning down to kiss her."See you later."he muttered before heading out of the room trying not to look to worried

"Alright, well, I will let you go. I might bring you some hot chocolate later since I know you like it." He smiled and stroked her back adn sighed. "Lunch later?" He looked at her and raised up a bit and raised his eyebrows grinning.

Isis frowned and leaned back and then stretched out falling back to sleep.

Phaedra laughed shaking her head, “You just want me to moan over something.”She muttered looking amused at the idea of him bringing her hot chocolate before nodding.”Lunch sounds good. I’ll see you then.”She said smiling as she dressed and left.

That afternoon Phaedra smiled as she tugged off her scarf, looking up at the god in front of her.”Hey Hades.”she muttered blushing a little as she looked up at him. Loki snickered as he walked into the front hall, raising his eyebrows at the two.”Blushing already Phae?Whatever have you been up to.”He teased smirking as Phaedra blushed harder.

Back
Top Bottom