Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating Death( loneiysong/lady)

"I am quite full." He smiled and stood up and began to clear the plates and then soon came back. "Do you want to go into the jacuzzi?" He smiled and looked at her. He reached out his hands to her and smiled wider. "I promise I won't bite unless you really want me to.

Phaedra smiled looking amused as he got up before smirking.”Hm, I’m sure I wont be wanting you to bite. Don’t know where your mouth has been.”she said teasing him as she stood before stopping, tilting her head.”I don’t have a swimsuit.”She said looking at him, looking nervous because she wanted to spend time with him in the Jacuzzi,but didn’t want to go in naked.

"Its ok. I am going to go in naked as well." He smiled adn tehn looked at her and saw that she was nervous and threw his head back and laughed softly. "Its ok, it has been drained cleaned and filtered every other week." He smiled adn looekd at her kissing her forehead. "But if you really want a bathing suit I can magic one up for you." He smiled wider.

Phaedra laughed a little, shaking her head as she poked him in the side, teasing him a little.”It wasn’t the cleanliness that I was worried about, more about getting naked in water with you.”She teased before shaking her head.”No, it’ll be okay.”She said shrugging a little as she headed for the Jacuzzi and stripping as she did, looking slightly paler then she would have been if she’d been in Greece, but the woman was still fit and slender. And the tattoo that curled over her shoulder was so old she forgot she had it, since it was on her back, it wasn’t like she saw it all the time. But it was old Macedonian, a memento of her time as alexander the great’s priestess, giving lie to just how old she pretended to be. Showing that she was indeed closer to his own age then anyone would ever guess.

She smiled and then moved forward adn ran his fingertips over her tattoo. With a broad grin, he smiled and kissed the tattoo. He started the bubbles in teh jacuzzi and pulled off his clothes and then slipped into the jacuzzi and shifted. He was naked adn he leaned back watching her. He continued to watch her canting his head.

Phaedra turned her head a little, shivering as he stroked his fingers over her tattoo before frowning slightly as she slipped into the tub, leaning back."You're being quiet. It makes me nervous."She said a small teasing smile on her face as she considered the death god.

Phaedra swallowed hard tensing under his fingers before forcing herself to relax, sighing softly as she rested her head back on the edge of the Jacuzzi, “A prince’s brand.Says he’ll pay a king’s ransom to have me returned if something happened to me.”She muttered blushing ever so slightly because she’d forgotten about it until then, but she had known she couldn’t hide how old she was forever, she just had hoped itd be longer then this.

Phaedra moaned softly as she felt his nose brushing against his jaw, swallowing hard as she tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes a little as she ran her fingers through his hair. “You are being surprisingly nice, for a death god. The others I’ve met are more…doom and gloom…”She mused looking amused.

"Well, death is a part of life, just like love and birth." He pulled her to his lap and kissed her jaw running his thumbs up along her ribs and gently touched the bottom of her breasts. LEaning forward, he kissed the top of her breast and then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close and looked at her with a broad grin.

“I know that better then most.”She muttered squirming a little as he pulled her into his lap, shifting to get comfortable, jumping a little as he touched her breasts, swallowing hard as she shuddered. “Tease.”She muttered shuddering a little as she ran her hands over his chest.

"I am not a tease, I just perfer to savor what I fully intend to enjoy." He smiled and reached his hands down her stomach and began to stroke her pussy and smiled watching her and grinned wider. He kissed her neck and began to suck intent on leaving a mark.

Phaedra’s answer was a moan as her hips rocked into his hand, his head falling back as he sucked on her neck, whimpering quietly in pleasure as she squirmed, resting her hands on his shoulders to balance herself. “hades…”She muttered squirming and knowing she was going to have a wicked hickey in the morning.

Phaedra growled at him quietly even as her hips rocked into his hand, leaning forward for a kiss, “Should have known you’d be good at sex, after so long.”She muttered smirking a ltitle as she kissed down his jaw, pressing a kiss to his neck before biting down and sucking, having every intention of leaving a similar mark.

He laughed adn then kissed her neck. But as she started to kiss down his jaw, he leaned his head back allowing her to do wahtever he wanted. He wrapped his arms tighter around her adn pulled her closer to his aching member and slowly slid the tip past her lips and groaned moving his hands up to her back letting her decide but he would tak the reins once she did. He sighed feeling her mark him.

Phaedra moaned softly as she felt him pressing against her, swallowing hard as she arched her back into his hands, shivering as she squirmed a little.”There…all mine….”She muttered as she sat up as she slid down onto his member, groaning, her body tightening around his almost painfully tight. It’d been a really long time since she’d had sex and her body was aching and ready for him.

Phaedra shuddered, closing his eyes as she rode him, making eager little noises as she squirmed, enjoying being in there with him. Groaning as she came shivering as she slumped into his arms in post coital bliss.

He gasped feeling her body tighten around him. He reached up adn gripped her and came deep within her. Slowly pulling her off of him, he stood up and magiced a robe around his shoulders that covered her. He walked inside up to his bed adn laid her down and laid down on top of her kissing her lips and held her close.

Phaedra sighed softly as he picked her up, whining quietly as she was moved, to comfortable to want moved.”You’re warm.”She whined quietly as he laid her down, shifting to snuggle closer to him, shivering now that she was out of the warm water, resting her head on his chest.

Hades chuckled and moved her under him. He covered them both with a thick warm down comforter. Reaching out, he began to push some buttons on the night stand and the mattress itself began to warm up. He grabbed her hips and moved her up among the soft pillows and slipped into her and smiled.

Phaedra sighed softly shivering a little before groaning as the bed warmed, looking amused as he grabbed her. Moaning as he slid into her she wrapped her legs around his waist even as she ran her fingers through his hair.”You’re letting cold air in under the blankets…”She teased looking more amused and aroused then annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom