Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star flight (1x1) (Femshep and owningMaster)

FemShep

Supernova
A space ship sat dark, broken, and abandoned in the emptiness of space. A survivor was rumored to be on board and required immediate rescue

Looking frantically ... I shoot my laser torch beam all over and spot your frail figure in torn gear and clothes....I come near "Who are you? What happenned? Are you okay?" I am OMAS

I come close and kneel near you "I wont hurt you" -- "Tell Me -- who are you? And whose ship is this?"

I slide my hand under your legs lifting your ass with my palms as the torn shreds of your gear fall away...Pulling your face -- Near Mine .... muttering to myself -- "I think she needs some oxygen" .. I press my lips on yours and blow air in your mouth

Pumping air a few times to revive you...as you seem to gain consciousness

I press my face and ears on your exposed tits to hear how your heartbeat is going as I tightly wrap my fingers on your exposed ass meat

Skylar you are going cold...I need to undress you and penetrate your vagina with my cock to give you warmth...are you ready?

"If you are ready, spread your legs and lower your panties to expose your vagina for Me"

Back
Top Bottom