Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{1x1 w/ Femshep

Demious could feel his cock scrape against her insides gently and pounded harder, sensation running through his cock.

Demious started to pound much harder and bit his lip before he released, his hot cum sent up into her.

Demious smiled and chuckled, gently giving her a small kiss and slowly started to thrust into her again.

Demious let out a moan as his cock was coated with her cum and he let out a sighs of relief as he thrusted her. He slowly sat up and sighed as she sat on his lap, then slowly shifted and got her to stand on all fours again. "Mmm, what's this?" He managed to slide a finger through the second tight hole, not her pussy though. "Mm, looks nice and tight," he teased.

Demious smiled and rubbed his cock against the hole, moaning teasingly before he pushed his cock into the tight hole.

Demious smirked and went harder with these words. "I'm going to pound into you so hard, you're probably going to covered you're precious legs all over with your sweetness!" He moaned and got faster and harder, slamming into her. "Mmm, yes, so warm, oh SO GOOD! Oh Jesus yes!" He pounded harder.

Demious started to speed up and pounded her up, pushing his cock in and out, until he finally climaxed once more. He moaned, giving her nipplies a squeeze.

Skylar moaned louder and hotly as he pounded into her tight wet pussy, smiling and moaning more as she felt him cum. She blushed a little feeling his fingers closed around her hard nipples giving them a squeeze that felt nothing but pleasurable to her. She moaned softly and let him do as he pleased ob her young submissive body.

Demious slowed down his thrusting, moaning as he thrusted into her wet pussy and went nice and slow, teasing her nipples gently. "Who's my sexy girl?" He murmured softly into her ear, gripping her ass in his hands. He felt more cum drip down from his cock as he thrusted in. "Who my fucking sexy bitch?" He slowly slid his cock out and positioned her to where she laid on her side, gently kissing her neck and down to her pussy, sucking on it gently. He then guided the head of his cock to her entrance, cum slipping out from her lips. He teasingly rubbed his cock against her entrance and then slipped in it, hearing a loud slurp.

Back
Top Bottom