Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Fun in the Sun (Prince x Javorcek)

Sammie was trying to keep her face calm, but beneath that rigid mask her pulse was racing and she felt almost lightheaded. Her stomach was roiling from the anxiety and dread that were building as Lena twirled the inanimate fetish accessory on her finger tip. The collar looked like a coiled, poisonous snake, ready to bite her. She felt very aware of the women around them, including Xandria standing next to Lena and observing the interaction with what looked like a twinkle in her eye.

Sammie forced a smile out when Lena began her flattery and nodded, body relaxing slightly. A slight sense of relief settled in as Lena started to coddle her into agreeing to buy them. It was strange, Lena was being unusually obsequious and going out of her way to appease Sammie and get her to agree to buy the items. And all this with Xandria lurking nearby. For someone that was very unhappy acting the sub in public, Lena certainly seemed to have lost any reservation.

Oh God. Sammie felt her anxiety come back. She must -really- want to get this stuff. So badly that she's willing to play up being a sub in front of everyone here. Trying her best to enable Sammie to save face publicly so there would be no barrier to her agreeing. And the only reason she would go to such extremes was that she was -really- excited about topping Sammie after the party. Sammie's little fantasies about magically dissuading Lena from wanting to try to be a dom were evaporating under the cold, hard reality that she was going to be Lena's little bitch as soon as the door to the room shut. And one in a collar and cuffs that would get flogged for disobedience. She swallowed drily as she faked a big smile again. Perhaps she could get a cab for the airport this afternoon....

And then Lena was suddenly right next to her, stroking her face with her finger and looking at her with those pleading eyes. Hey, that wasn't fair! Sammie was supposed to be the one that had puppy dog eyes! Obviously, Lena was a quick learner and unafraid to steal Sammie's tricks. She'd have to remember that tonight when she played with Lena in public. Perhaps she'd tone it down to avoid giving Lena ideas of things Sammie would hate to be on the receiving end of. And before Sammie could speak, her lover was kissing her and all her anxiety vanished miraculously, if only for a brief moment, as she lost herself in Lena's lips.

Then Lena called her Mistress and promised to try to much harder if Sammie let her buy these... gifts. Sammie's heart melted and she felt a surge of heat rise in her at Lena's public submission. It may have been in words only, but she knew Xandria and anyone one else watching the couple heard. Fuck, Lena knew exactly what strings to pull. Any thought of Sammie fleeing was now well gone. Just that little taste of Lena's submission in public, the boost her ego got and the hot lust it inspired, was enough for Sammie to want more. A lot more. And she was willing to pay the ultimate price, having the roles reversed later in the evening, if Lena was going to go through with it with a good attitude at the party!

"Oh, pet" Sammie said in a louder voice than needed as she puffed herself up again, playing the confident domme. She shook her head at Lena like she was a naughty puppy and grinned. "You know I can't refuse you when you ask so nicely. You can have your gifts and if you are a good girl tonight, and I mean very good, I'll humor you with these as a reward."

"Now go ahead and let's buy this stuff," Sammie continued, acting like the request was trivial and meaningless. Pretending to be so dominant that she couldn't be threatened with the silly toys Lena was asking for. "I also need a leash for you, pet. Pick out whatever one you want while I go change." Sammie let her order ring out as she swiveled, knowing that Lena and Xandria would get a nice view of her firm ass highlighted by the back thong as she strutted confidently back to the changing room.

As Sammie’s posture changed back into her dominant one, Lena couldn’t help but smile on the inside. Oh she had her now! Stuffing her pride down for that one word had been well worth it. Though part of her felt a little bad for being so manipulative…hmm… Perhaps it wasn’t ‘manipulation’ as much as it was ‘motivation’. There, that little euphemism made her conscience feel a little more clear.

“Of course Mistress.” Lena smiled oh so innocently as Sammie gave out her little orders. She wasn’t sure how much she liked the term ‘Pet’. Though…she supposed since she was going to be on a leash tonight, the word seemed fitting. Lena managed to keep herself straight faced until Sammie turned around to go back to the changing room. The moment her girlfriend could no longer see, a victorious grin lit up the athlete’s face. Hah! She was totally going to get to dominate that cute little ass that was now sashaying away so alluringly tonight. Sammie was such a tease; it was almost unbearable now that she was in that little dominatrix outfit…that dominatrix outfit that would surely have to come off the moment the door to their bedroom closed tonight.

Lena went ahead and began looking at leashes. She just picked up a simple black leather one; that way it would be perfect for both her collar and Sammie’s. Then she went over their little BDSM shopping list in her head: collar, leash, sexy outfits, tools for submission, bindings… Something was missing…. Oh a mask! She had almost forgotten. That would’ve been horrible; she was pretty sure if she had to submit her body and not just her words infront of strangers, she’d probably pass out. Or perhaps she’d just bolt and drag Sammie along for a walk back up to their bedroom like an overeager dog that didn’t care whether or not it was getting choked by it’s own collar.

Some of the masks looked…terrifying to say the least. Designed to either totally blind the sub or to muzzle them, the more intense masks made Lena cringe just looking at them. How the hell could anyone even wear those? How did they breath? It must be hot and uncomfortable under all that leather too.

On the other side of the coin there were masks that were rather ostentatious, looking like fine masquerade masks. They were cute but…not really what she was looking for. She needed something a little more –her-, simple, functional, something that would match her outfit. Finally she spotted the perfect little mask for her! It was a simple leather mask that doubled as a blindfold

Lena used to ride, she had grown up on a farm. She knew she would get spooked just like a horse if she saw the flashes of a crowd in her peripheral vision if Sammie got out of control. Which she already –knew- Sammie was probably going to get out of control. Give her little friend an inch and Sammie would run until she had taken a mile. So she took the mask that was simple, would keep her anonymous, and also had the function of becoming a blindfold to help her escape into a world where she didn’t have to see an audience of her peers around her.

Finally finished with their BDSM shopping, Lena let Xandria lead the way to the little cash register set up, waiting for Sammie to come back out to make sure she didn’t need anything else for tonight.

Sammie fumbled with the ties of her corset and tried to calm her hammering heart. The whole "I'm the Domme" act had been just an act and although she might have masked the unease Lena's toys had caused, the thought of them still roiled in her stomach. As much as she knew she was being irrational, there was nothing she should fear from Lena, the dread of being a helpless bottom was almost tangible. At least she would get to go first. Perhaps with her own kinks sated, she'd be in a more accommodating mood. Plus, just seeing Lena hopefully gracefully handle being a sub might give Sammie some confidence she could do the same in private. Ugh. Never before had she felt so much anticipation and nervousness for the same upcoming event!

At least she loved Lena and trusted her. Sammie sighed as she started to pull down her stockings while examining her nearly nude body critically in the mirror. So skinny and with such tiny breasts, how could Lena really like her at all? If doing this, tonight, made Lena happy then she knew she'd try her best and hope that Lena would appreciate her sacrifice. And maybe see she did it from love. Of course she hadn't told Lena about the whole love thing yet for fear of appearing like a psychotic new girlfriend. Maybe tonight would be a way of showing it... nothing says "I love you" than letting your partner lead you around on a leash in handcuffs while whipping you!

Sammie snorted at the thought as she started to pull her bikini back on. She was almost nervous again when she exited the changing room, wondering what else Lena may have gotten into while she wasn't supervising. Xandria was undoubtedly upselling her girlfriend with more exotic, humiliating and likely painful toys. Time to get Lena out of her before her inexperienced domme lover stumbled onto somehow worse than she'd already picked out!

Fortunately, Lena had only found a leash, simple and black, and a mask to wear for tonight. Sammie was a little surprised the mask had blinder flaps to turn it into a blindfold and sized Lena up thoughtfully. It would be interesting to find out why her friend had chosen that mask. Did she not want to see? Did she want to see and secretly enjoyed the idea of being blindfolded? Well, Sammie would try out every permutation of that kink since the mask was so easy to manipulate.

"These are perfect!" said Sammie, leaning in to kiss her taller girlfriend while slipping a slender arm around Lena's waist. "We are both going to have so much fun tonight! You'll see!"

After paying, they left the items to be delivered to their room and Sammie tugged Lena after her towards the pool. She was eager to relax, bake her brains out in the sun, and try to think only of the good things she was expecting for tonight. With enough denial, she could pretend there would be nothing to worry about after the party ended!

"I need a drink and some sun," Sammie told Lena as they settled onto some loungers. "And I need you to tell me what your... limits are. Or things you want to try. I do think you'll enjoy our play tonight, once you just relax and stop being so stubborn! Submitting to me isn't like losing some basketball game, it's just saying you lo-... trust me. You know I won't really hurt you..." Sammie flushed slightly as she almost said love again. Shit, her mouth was continually getting her into trouble! That was the second time this morning. Ugh.

Lena laid down in a lounger next to Sammie, giving her body a nice long stretch like a cat in order to get comfortable on it. “Mmm…” she purred, loving vacation. It was so nice to be away from annoying teenagers, rush hour traffic, and work; just in a lovely paradise for a week with her new girlfriend. A cocktail waitress came over their way. Almost positive that she would be unable to get through tonight without a little bit of liquid courage, Lena got her usual double G&T. Though now that Sammie decided she wanted to talk about their limits, she had wished that she had just asked for the whole bottle of gin before the waitress left with their drink orders.

“My limits?” Lena blinked. Did she have limits? Did she really need to say the obvious ones outloud? She looked at Sammie as though trying to figure out just how kinky her best friend really was.

“I do like you Sammie.” There, ‘like’ hopefully that would be a good word for them to substitute for love. Lena was pretty sure that Sammie meant to say it in a sort of friendship way. Right? Did Sammie love her back the way she loved her? Logically it would make sense for them to love eachother…but all these weird sort of dating protocols made saying ‘I love you’ on date number two kind of a faux pas. “And I do trust you not to hurt me or anything.” Part of her was certain that Sammie wouldn’t be able to hurt her anyways if she tried. Lena was so well behaved because of some good ol fashion Slavic corporal punishment while growing up. So unless Sammie planned on beating her with a stick, she was pretty sure she could take out whatever her friend gave her.

But what did she like? What did she not like? As she thought about it some more, she realized how many things weren’t black and white.

Well…let’s start out with the things she knew she didn’t like, just so that they could end on a high note with the things she –did- like!

She needed to close the distance between them, because if she had to raise her voice loud enough to be heard over the two feet of distance between them, the volume would surely be too loud. So Lena wriggled out of her bikini top just for Sammie’s enjoyment, large breasts jiggling and swaying as she pulled her top off over her head. Then she crawled over into her girlfriend’s lounger, snuggling up on it with her. There…now she could keep her voice low and this conversation about her sexual deviantism could be kept exceptionally private.

“Umm…So…I guess my limits would be the limits of normal people. No bathroom stuff…” Yeah, you’d think you wouldn’t have to say that outloud, but you never know…. “I had a guy try to pee on me once in the shower. Don’t laugh! Jackass…” Lena glared at her, but gave a playful nudge as Sammie started to giggle. “It was traumatizing! If you do that I’m going to fling you into a wall. So anyways…er…yeah. Don’t beat me up too bad, I don’t mind being spanked or playing a little rough though. And I didn’t like it when you tried to publicly humiliate me when we were shopping for clothes today. But I wouldn’t mind you calling me a slut or whatever if we were alone I was being especially naughty.” Lena was quiet for a moment, thinking if she’d forgotten anything. “I don’t like being bound….I freaked out when Paul tried it. But if you want to try, we can, I think I trust you way more than I trusted him.” She probably trusted Sammie more than anyone else that wasn’t a blood relative. And since she was pretty sure she would have to put Sammie in the cuffs later, it wouldn’t be fair of her to say that was something that was off limits if she didn’t even really give it a try herself.

“There, so, that’s all my limits I guess.” Lena smiled a bit and gave Sammie a light kiss on the lips. It was a little warm being pressed up so close to one another. There was a little sheen of sweat developing between them, but the athlete didn’t really seem to mind. It made her breasts just sort of slide perfectly against Sammie’s whenever either of them wriggled around or adjusted. Their drinks finally arrived and Lena had to scoot back a little bit and adjust so that she could still sip at her drink while talking to Sammie.

“I like…when you talk dirty to me.” Lena blushed a little bit at the admission but didn’t hide her face or shy away. But she couldn’t help but blush, come on! This conversation was weird! Even between best friends this was definitely like a 10 on the strange scale. “That’s probably my favorite thing about being with a girl so far. Guys are just so…quiet.”

Ah crap…and that was the most –tame- thing that Lena liked.

“And I actually sort of liked that thing…you did last night. When you were being an evil little cheat and trying to get me to cum first.” No, she was not going to say ‘I like it when you put your finger in my ass’. If Sammie couldn’t put two and two together, she wasn’t going to say it. Maybe in the heat of passion she’d beg for it, but those words sure as hell weren’t going to come out of her mouth right now.

Gah, and why the hell was she telling her girlfriend what she liked?! Was she crazy?! Why the hell was she telling Sammie all these secrets?! Now her girlfriend was going to use the little tidbits of information to get her to cum over and over again until she begged for it to stop.

Well…that was one of the other things she –really- liked too, cumming so many times that it started to hurt and she could barely move.

“Sooo…what about you? What do you not want me to do and what would you like to try?”

Sammie had already taken off her top when Lena bared her breasts. The sight, as always, was momentarily distracting and it took her half a second to realize the breasts were indeed getting larger and that Lena was cuddling in against her on the lounger! If Sammie had a list of erotic scenes, cuddling with a half-naked Lena on a tropical island while discussing sex kinks would be near the top. Sharing this kind of intimacy with her new lover, in a psuedo-public setting where Lena had to whisper her naughty fantasies to avoid being overheard, was intoxicating to Sammie. As Lena talked, Sammie's hand idly moved around her girlfriend's sexy body, tracing her breasts, ribs, collarbones, neck and face.

Sammie felt herself nodding as Lena spoke because they were very, very similar in what they liked. It wasn't really a surprise, Sammie thought, as they were so compatible in every other way. But, sexual compatibility did create a bit of tension as Lena clearly liked to top as much as Sammie did. She didn't like being restrained or humiliated, which meant all of tonight was going to be torture! Fortunately, Lena seemed ok with some spanking. Although Sammie was more into the thrill of showing off Lena as a sub than just beating her in front of people! Sammie erupted into a devilish grin as Lena admitted she liked the butt play she'd had to do out of desperation the other night. Her lover didn't have to reveal that, Sammie had already figured it out, but it was cute to see her embarrassed attempt to hint at it! Sammie idly wondered if there any other little kinks Lena didn't know about or was too scared to tell her. That might be fun to try to find out....

"Hmmm... what do I like?" answered Sammie innocently, fingertip circling Lena's nipple slowly as she thought. "Well, I like you... first of all. And I think you are really, fucking sexy as well. So what I really want to do tonight is show you off and make all the other women jealous of me. Jealous that you are mine and l-... like me enough to agree to dress up like we are planning and let me lead you around. That's my big kink... I'm just a bit worried you might find it humiliating. You know, calling me Mistress. Asking for permission to do things, like cum. Being subservient while I get to make all the other women drool with envy." Shit, Sammie almost slipped again and said love, but she thought she covered it with a stutter. She brought her hand up to caress Lena's cheek as she stared into her friend's hazel eyes. "Would you do that for me? Be a good little pet in public even if it's tough to do? Just pretend you are hidden in your mask... acting out a role for a play. It's not humiliating... think of it as showing how much you like me."

"Besides that, I think you know what I like sexually as well. Including a little bit of ass play. I don't mind some spanking and rough nipple play, but my nipples get awfully sensitive, so nothing too hard," Sammie continued, whispering as she got to the dirty stuff. Her cheeks colored when she mentioned ass play, wondering if Lena had noticed the strange shaped vibrator Sammie had bought and suspected what it was for. "And I'll try my best to let you tie me up and behave tonight. But I don't like being bound either. But I do like to please my lover, so I'll have no issues doing that, all night long... Mistress." She purred the last part into Lena's ear and nuzzled in closer to lick and nibble her lover's earlobe.

All this talk was definitely turning her on and she was suddenly very much looking forward to at least the public part of the night. What time was it? Was it even noon?! Fuck, how was she going to last all day with this amount of erotic hunger already surging through her body! Lena's body seemed way too warm, causing a sheen of sweat to develop between them, and Sammie was suddenly overwhelmed with the breasts and other delicious curves pressed against her. Where was her damn drink? She needed to cool down and the frozen margarita sounded perfect to distract her from running her tongue down Lena's neck towards those soft mounds...

Lena’s body arched and writhed just the tiniest bit against Sammie’s as her friend teased her entire torso. She could feel her sex begin to throb and her breathing pick up the pace as she grew more and more excited from her girlfriend’s sweet touch. The athlete just about purred as Sammie stroked her ego…and also her now achingly tight and hard nipple. Oh God…yes…I’ll call you anything you want. Just fuck me.... And then of course Sammie said something that snapped Lena out of her pleasant, sex craving daze. She wanted Lena to beg her to let her cum? Around -other- people?! Begging didn’t bother her, she’d beg all day if that meant she got something she wanted in the bedroom. But if Sammie was going to bring her to that threshold where Lena was a begging to be fucked mess, she was sure that her friend would indeed to that one step further and have Lena orgasm in public.

Did Sammie forget how –loud- Lena was? She was pretty sure her friend wasn’t going to let her be biting and scratching at her in order to try to be quiet. Well…maybe it wouldn’t matter. Surely Sammie would just tug her along on a leash, absorb all the envy of the other girls that wished they had a 5’10” basketball player so nicely trained. Maybe they’d do a little heavy petting, watch some demonstrations about bondage and disciplining your new pet, and then they’d go up to the bedroom for round after round of orgasmic bliss. Yeah…everything was going to be fine, she had nothing to worry about!

“Mhmm…I’ll be your good little pet tonight, Mistress.” Lena murmured softly before giving Sammie a light kiss on the lips.

But as Sammie continued and her voice grew lower and more intimate as they talked about more naughty things, it all got Lena hot under the collar once again. And then something about how Sammie said the word ‘Mistress’ in that sweet little purr made the throbbing at her core almost unbearable. Lena would of course be a kind and gentle Mistress to her naughty little sex kitten as she pleasured Sammie. Maybe she’d even ride her bound slave’s face for a little while to take her own pleasure as well. As her thoughts and body were entirely consumed in this intimate little world of sharing their desires, everything else sort of faded into the background and it was just her and Sammie. Well… a very turned on Lena an a probably very horny Sammie.

“Oh really, you don’t like to be restrained? If I remember correctly…I feel like you didn’t mind it when I was the one doing the restraining myself.” And with a wicked little grin, Lena took light hold of her girlfriend’s wrists, rolling them both over so that Sammie was on her back and Lena was perched ontop of her. She straddled the girl and pinned her lover’s thin wrists right above her head, forming a sort of cage with her bigger, more toned body. “Hmm…how many times have I pinned you this vacation…three? Four? I’m starting to think you secretly like it.” The curly haired brunette leaned down, brushing her lips lightly against Sammie’s just to tease. “And I bet you’re going to –love- being bound so that I can make you scream.” The nipples that Sammie had teased to hardness were now gently rubbing against her friend’s smaller breasts. Lena was so wrapped up in being Sammie’s Mistress, teasing and tormenting her new Pet, that she had entirely forgotten that they were on a crowded beach…or that there was someone standing right over them.

“Ahem!” The waitress had cleared her throat three times already! And these two…Oh God…it was the same two perverts that had been having sex on the beach yesterday! And they weren’t even bothering to hide under a towel today. This whole Women Loving Women week at the resort was just getting kinkier and kinkier, all these lesbians couldn’t even keep it in the bedroom anymore! “Your drinks ladies? I see no one ordered a screaming orgasm today…must be saving up for tonight hmm?”

Lena turned bright pink at the waitress’ teasing and slipped off of Sammie, moving to sit more innocently at the end of the lounger. She accepted her gin and tonic with a little smile. What the hell had gotten into her just now?!?! She had been flirting and teasing Sammie as if she were drunk and lost all inhibitions!

Sammie was enjoying their dirty little snuggle session, her naughty mind going to obvious thoughts of how she could do more with Lena in public. There were towels nearby... Lena! What the fuck!? Suddenly, while Sammie was distracted, Lena pushed her onto her back and straddled her, pinning her hands above her head! Damn her muscular and bigger friend! This was so embarrassing, Sammie was the supposed to play the domme in public!

Frantically, she tried to struggle free as she fought to ignore the feeling of Lena's hard nipples grazing against her own suddenly aching nubs. And the weight of her friend, trapping her, was both claustrophobic and... arousing? Ugh, Sammie hated to admit it, but beneath all the shame and embarrassment at being helpless, part of her was really turned on by Lena showing Sammie how dominant she could be. She loved the fact that her girlfriend was so athletic and strong. It made her feel like she was taming a wild and dangerous animal, and one that she now realized could bite!

Sammie could also tell from the hungry gaze her lover was giving her that Lena was enjoying her fruitless struggles way too much. Clearly her girlfriend was getting the exact reaction she desired with Sammie's helpless squirming just reinforcing that the bigger girl had 'won.' Well fine, if that was the case, Sammie would just relax and try to act nonchalent. She could at least deprive Lena of some of the victory from her surprise attack. Fighting her primal urge to keep trying to get free, Sammie willed her muscles to limpness and took a deep breath, raising her eyebrows and smirking at Lena as if to say 'big deal.'

The waitress saved her and Sammie felt a surge of happiness despite the acute embarrassment of the situation they were caught in yet again. This might convince the waitress that Lena was really the pervert. Sammie was obviously the victim here in her lusty girlfriend's mad sexual assault on her in public! Taking her drink, Sammie smiled at the waitress, feeling like a fighter who had been on the ropes when the bell rang!

"Haha, yeah, we just were roughhousing, you know. Wrestling," Sammie said lamely. She felt some need to explain herself to this poor waitress that had been subjected to their horny bad decisions. "Nothing perverted today. Uhm...I mean ever. We don't do perverted stuff! Very normal girls here. Yesterday was just hot and Lena had a seizure.. and so did I. We aren't like that." Blushing deeply, she drank her margarita to end her rambling and unconvincing explanation before she said something worse. Looking skeptical, the waitress headed off.

"F-fuck... Lena!!" Sammie yelled, punching her lover in the arm lightly. "You are going to get both of us kicked out of the hotel if you don't watch yourself!"

Sammie flashed her eyes at Lena, but behind the mask of scolding was playful mirth. She knew that if Lena hadn't done her sneak attack, Sammie most likely would have been caught with her hand in Lena's "cookie jar" when the waitress returned!

"Geez, we need to find a way to stay out of trouble. And I don't want you cumming until tonight. I want you to save up ALL of your raging sexual energy for me so you are nice and frustrated. Ready to happily agree to anything I ask in order to cum," announced Sammie, a mischievous look in her eyes. And she'd be sure to make sure Lena was teased well all day so the poor girl would be ready to cum at the slightest touch by the time the party started!

"How about we go to the spa and get massages and do a treatment? That might be fun... like a couples package?" asked Sammie with a grin. A couple hours naked together, but with attendants watching to prevent Lena from getting too grabby. That might be perfect for her plans!

Sammie may have been the worst liar on the entire planet. Yeah…they had been ‘roughhousing’. Just some good ol’ fashioned, normal, half-naked-on-a-crowded-beach with Lena’s lips and tits brushing against her girlfriend’s, roughhousing. Oh yeah…and they –both- happened to be epileptics that have body rocking, moaning seizures every once in awhile. No big deal. If the waitress didn’t think they were sexual deviants before, she certainly did now! And Lena had looked like the ring-leading pervert both times! Why couldn’t anyone come around when it was –Sammie- that was doing the naughty things? Not poor sweet innocent Lena.

“Ah! Hey!” Lena mock pouted as though Sammie’s little punch had hurt her. “It’s not –my- fault you can’t keep your hands to yourself! You’re a bad influence on me!” Her new girlfriend was definitely making her into some sort of lesbian nymphomaniac plaything! Maybe it was because they were on vacation...or maybe it was because Lena finally found a partner that like loud, multiple orgasm sex as much as she did. Either way, she didn't really mind that Sammie was chipping away at her conservative exterior...it was sort of nice to feel a little more free.

She took another sip of her gin and tonic, mulling over Sammie’s suggestion on how to behave. A couples spa package sounded good. If they got massages, Sammie would surely have to stay on her own table and keep her hands off of Lena! It would be perfect! “Okay, that sounds like a good idea.”

After finishing her drink and putting her top back on, Lena felt much more relaxed with a little bit of alcohol in her system. The cool gin had sort of glazed over the burning heat between her legs. But she’d need to remember to lay off for a bit…half a breakfast wasn’t going to help keep her from getting drunk too fast. And she knew if she got anymore buzzed than she was, all bets would be off for Sammie’s whole ‘you’re not allowed to cum til I say’ plan. Once her girlfriend was ready, Lena hopped off the lounger and took Sammie lightly by the hand, lacing their fingers together and wandering off towards the spa located at their hotel. As they held hands in public, she wondered if she’d be able to be this brave back home…certainly not around work. But maybe around their mutual friends she’d be comfortable being affectionate.

“Good afternoon ladies! What can I do for you today?” Called a rather plump looking, older woman behind the spa's front desk once the two girls entered the greeting area. Lena felt relaxed just looking at the woman. For a moment she wondered if she had been specifically hired to work the front desk for her cheery attitude and her non-threatening appearance.

“Umm…we’re thinking about a massage.” Lena could use a massage…something to relieve the growing amounts of tension in her body caused by Sammie slowly rattling her nerves and constantly tormenting her breasts. Plus she still had a little crick in her neck from burying her face between Sammie's legs for so long last night....it would be nice for that to be gone so she'd feel refreshed for tonight's hours of fun! The athlete wondered a bit about how different the spa massages would be from the ones she had received from athletic trainers when she pulled a muscle during a basketball game. The tomboy didn’t really do girly girl things, spas being one of them.

“Oh sure thing hun! I’m sure you’ll love our massages, we give the best on the island. We also have a massage clinic starting up in about an hour if you wanted to catch that after your massage. Just so you and your friend can do a little something for one another later.” The woman leaned in closer, whispering. “It’s free! Sponsored by the Whipping Women Bondage Club that are doing all the performances tonight! Bondage can be very tiring on the muscles.” Then she quickly added, not thinking these two looked like the type to be whipping one another, ”So whether or not you two ladies are into bondage, feel free to check out the clinic anyways.” The plump woman typed a few things into her computer, checking out openings in the schedule before looking back up at them. “Mmmk so I have an opening right now and an opening later at about 6pm.”

“We’ll take the one now.” Lena smiled and idly traced her thumb over the back of Sammie’s hand.

“So will it just be the massage today? We also have hot tubs and a sauna for you after your massage. And if you’d like we could figure out a package for you two. You could pick whatever you like: a mineral bath, mud bath, facials, mani pedis, etc, anything on this list.” The woman pointed to a rather long list of different cosmetic and body treatments that was in a little plastic stand on the desk top. “Oh and we also do body wraps with warmed linens that have been washed in our very own herbal complex! Very relaxing, as long as you don’t mind being a little restrained.”

“Do you want anything else Sammie?” Lena gave her girlfriend’s hand a light squeeze. She'd of course go along with whatever her more femme friend wanted but she was secretly hoping Sammie didn't want to do a body wrap as a bondage warm up! Lena was still rather apprehensive of having her movements restricted.

Sammie raised one quizzical eyebrow as the cheerful and plump receptionist started whispering to them about bondage. How did this woman seem to know so much about the after-effects of BDSM? And the waitress seemed to think Lena and her were the deviants! Meanwhile the spa employee was practically recruiting them to some whipping club sponsored event! For a brief second, Sammie was worried that perhaps word has spread about them. That the hotel had some sort of information bulletin on perverted guests they distributed to employees. Wasn't the waitress at breakfast this morning even giving them a funny glance? No, don't be ridiculous Sammie. You are just being paranoid! She gave the receptionist a cool stare, as if to emphasize the point that Lena and her were not "those kind of women." Reputation reform had to start somehere!

"Hmmm... well, we definitely want a couples massage... a relaxing one," interjected Sammie firmly. "And let's do the wrap for my girlfriend... I'll get a scrub while she's wrapped up. And then a hot tub soak would be good. We may go to the clinic afterwards... we'll see. I think I know how to relax fairly well already." She gave Lena a little wink as she ended her list of commands.

The receptionist did a fairly rehearsed job of praising their selections, as if Sammie had magically picked out the best course they had. She led them back to the women's locker room, giving them keys to lockers on little plastic scrunchy cords.

"Ok ladies, go ahead and undress fully and put on the spa robes and slippers. There will be a shower in the couples massage room as well if you want to rinse off before hand, or you can use the ones in here. Cindy and Delilah are going to be your therapists and they'll be in shortly. They are two of our best! Enjoy your treatments," the receptionist said with a cheerful smile before departing.

"She seems medicated to happiness," grumbled Sammie as she started to strip off her bikini and sarong. Her eyes lingered on Lena's lean form as her lover began to strip next to her. Would she ever get tired of seeing Lena naked? Just the sight of her large breasts popping out as Lena took her top off was mesmerizing. If that motion was a gif, Sammie would sit happily watching it over and over again for hours in a mindless stupor!

Fully naked now, Sammie delayed putting on the robe hanging in her locker and sidled up behind Lena as her lover bent slightly to step out of her bottoms. Placing her arms around her taller girlfriend, she pulled Lena back against her naked body. Pressing the slightly hard nipples of her small breasts against Lena's back, she slid her hands up Lena's stomach to cup her full mounds as her mouth began to suck and nibble the curve of Lena's neck.

"Mhmm... maybe I should just massage you in our room alone," Sammie murmured, fingertips brushing Lena's nipples lightly as her palms kneaded the soft globes of her lover's breasts.

A sudden motion in the corner of her eye made Sammie freeze. In horror, she saw two women dressed in matching white polo shirts and shorts turn the corner of the row of lockers. The tall blonde that was in front stopped short, eyes opening wide. Her slightly smaller, redheaded companion almost bumped into her as she took in the sight of the two naked girls standing in front of them, one fondling the other's breasts! Both women were very tanned and in great shape, likely early thirties and clearly long-time residents of the island. They'd perhaps seen crazier things before at this hedonistic party resort, or at least Sammie hoped so, but it still took them an awkwardly long second to recover from their visible surprise. Sammie let out a strangled squeak, her hands dropping as she hid her bright red face by burying it at the base of Lena's neck. Thankfully, Lena was large enough that she could hide behind her almost completely.

"Oh... sorry ladies! We are your therapists. I'm Cindy and this is Delilah," said the tall blonde, smirking slightly. The redhead was also grinning now and eying the couple like she was fighting back a laugh. "Don't worry about us seeing you naked... the spa area is clothing optional and your section is women only. Do you two need a couple more minutes to get ready?"

You…bitch… Lena managed a small glare towards Sammie to convey her displeasure at being volunteered to be wrapped up in a bunch of heated linens and plastic like some sort of ridiculous spa/bondage burrito. It was a small consolation that it might be the most relaxing pseudo-bondage ever, so she wasn’t truly mad. And so she gave Sammie a light kiss on the cheek, before following the receptionist down to the locker room.

“Maybe she gets free massages and that’s why she’s so cheerful. And maybe a massage would help you be less of a grump!” Lena chuckled and gave her girlfriend a light kiss on the lips with a playful little tug to her bottom one. Then she went about getting undressed, eyes front in that sort of well practiced habit that most athletes had in order to give teammates privacy. She wriggled out of her top, her breasts straining just a little bit as the fabric bunched up and cut into them, soon enough all her struggling paid off and the large, fleshy mounds bounced and jiggled in their newfound freedom. She chucked her bathing suit top into her locker. Then busied herself getting out of the pesky bottoms, hips swaying back and forth as she inched it down her pelvis and thighs, bending over to get it past the most muscular part of her legs…

Then suddenly Sammie’s hips were pressed firmly to her rear and Lena was extremely happy that she was dating a woman instead of a man…because this could have escalated into something very bad very quickly! Sammie pulled her back up into a standing position and pressed the athlete’s back to her front. Lena could already feel Sammie’s nipples hardening, was her lover already that turned on? And now she was dragging Lena towards that same sort of heightened sexual state as her talented fingers began working on Lena’s sensitive breasts. She couldn’t help but whimper softly, hazel eyes closing to help her focus and savor Sammie’s teasing touches and the feel of her silky lips all over her neck.

And then something felt wrong…Sammie’s entire body had tensed up behind her. The other girl’s hands had tightened their grip on her breasts, like she was startled or something. Lena’s eyes snapped open to see what was the matter and she was greeted to the sight of two athletic looking women looking straight at them. Or rather…straight at –her- because Sammie had decided now would be a good time to get shy and try to hide behind her.

Thanks a fricken lot Sammie!!

“Er…nice to meet you…” Lena’s entire face had turned scarlet, her ears were burning, and she was pretty sure the blush in her cheeks was making it’s way down her neck and chest, -that’s- how embarrassed she was right now. “I’m Lena…and my exhibitionist girlfriend that has suddenly grown shy is Sammie.” There…a little sarcasm to make her feel a little better. She quickly grabbed her robe out of her locker and wrapped herself up in it so that she didn’t have to stand there like a naked, blushing fool.

Yeah, they were all women, and all had the same parts, but she’d like to keep her parts hidden!

“No…I think we’re fine…just fine on time…” Geeze, anymore minutes alone with Sammie and they’d surely just end up having sex in the locker room shower or on one of the long, wooden benches infront of the rows of lockers! “I’m ah…all ready… Sammie baby you all set?”

Sammie poked her head out briefly and waved when Lena introduced her, then returned to hiding red-faced behind her bigger friend. Only when Lena moved to get her robe did Sammie scurry to her locker to grab her own. She wasn't scared of showing off her body, she was just horrified at having to interact with these two women that had just caught her fondling her girlfriend in the locker room! As she pulled the robe out, Sammie eyed the locker as if sizing it up to see if she could squeeze into and pull it shut behind her. How she'd love to just hide in the locker until everyone had left. Then she could just get dressed and sneak out in shame past Ms. Cheerful at the front desk...

"Yes, I'm good... ready to go here! No need to do anything else," Sammie announced with fake nonchalance as she tied the robe around her. Sliding her feet into the slippers she was struggling at what else to say to break the ice and blurted out the first thing that popped into her brain, "Oooh... these are gel soles. I love gel!" Shit. Could I appear more stupid right now? Who the fuck raves about their spa slipper soles?

It was hard enough to meet the gaze of Delilah, who evidently would be massaging Sammie, let alone have a conversation. But fortunately the redheaded therapist seemed to have a rehearsed patter about the spa, its treatments and whether or not Sammie had any injuries to be conscious of. Sammie nodded or shook her head, not wanting to speak and say anything more and risk blurting out another stupid comment, and they soon reached the treatment room.

It was your typical, tranquil massage room with two beds and a large, glass walled overhead shower in the corner. Soft new age music played and an aromatherapy scent was in the air, lavender... a hint of vanilla, too? Just walking into the darkened room made Sammie feel more relaxed and the embarrassment she had from minutes earlier seemed to evaporate instantly. Her mind felt a little fuzzy as her muscles relaxed in the womb like environment.

"Thanks Delilah," she said with a smile as the redhead took the robe off her to hang on the door. Wait - took her robe off!? Shit, she was standing naked in front of the two therapists again! It took all her resolve not to cover her breasts and bare mound with her hands at the realization. After all, they'd seen them naked already. And they probably saw lots of naked women, but still, the casual manner with which Delilah had undressed her was a bit unnerving. Lena was likewise being stripped next to her by Cindy. So much for being demure after their embarrassing first impression!

"Relax, nudity is totally normal here. I can drape you if you are bothered, otherwise go ahead and get on the table," murmured Delilah as the redhead motioned to one of the massage tables. It looked awfully comfy in the warm and dark room and Sammie nodded and thought, What the hell.. why not? It would be stranger to suddenly appear a prude after trying to molest her girlfriend in a public locker room. She settled herself face down on the table, suddenly eager to get rubbed. She'd built up a lot of tight muscles over the last couple days. Marathon bouts of sex, wrestling matches on the beach, dancing, plus all the emotion tension over starting a new relationship with her best friend had all added up! A nice massage would be nice...

"Is there anything you want me to focus on?" whispered Delilah in her ear as she rested her warm palms on Sammie's shoulders. Just the touch felt amazing and the redhead wasn't even massaging yet.

"Ummm... no. But, you can tell Cindy something for me..." said Sammie, suddenly feeling adventurous in the relaxing and non-judgmental soothing ambiance of the room. She whispered something to Delilah who stifled a giggle and then turned to relay it in a hushed tone to Cindy.

While Sammie was struggling to form intelligent conversation, Lena had sort of slipped into her usual laid back and care free personality. Her natural temperment made her an easy person to get along with. She was a good listener, liked to ask questions because she was so curious, and although she was rather conservative, she still did have some interesting stories about her life because she was so physically active and taught high schoolers that never gave her a dull moment. Lena engaged in the usual sort of polite conversation with Cindy: where they were both from, what Lena did for a living, how long she’d been with Sammie, etc. The blonde was the same height as Lena! Which of course brought up the topic of sports. They had both played basketball in college and soon the tall brunette find herself relaxing quite a bit in the sort of artificial familiarity Cindy had helped create for her.

Of course her relaxation didn’t get to last forever. They came to the room, which was rather lovely with it’s candles, aromatherapy, and soft music. Okay…the room was nice…but as Cindy moved to take off her robe, every muscle in Lena’s body tensed up so bad that she thought they were all going to snap right off their tendons.

“I…could I just…er…” No, conservative Lena is not going to be butt ass naked while some strange woman touches her!!!!! Even if that was Cindy’s job and Lena had signed up to let this happen, the athlete’s complete and total nudity was just not going to work for her.

“Aw it’s ok. We’re all girls here.” Cindy smiled, her voice dropping a little lower to help soothe her now skittish client. “How about I put a drape over you, then you can take off your robe underneath, okay?”

Lena nodded a little bit before heading over to the table. She got out of her slippers and hopped up onto the massage table that was markedly more comfortable than it looked. With much wriggling and rustling, she managed to get out of her robe and tuck herself under the warm cloth that Cindy provided her. Even after the massage therapist had adjusted the draping, she still felt barely covered. The top curves of her breasts were easily visible and the fabric barely hid the bottom curve of her rear. Didn’t hotels have anything for someone taller than 5’5”?! With a bit of a resigned sigh, she tilted her head to look across the way and see Sammie. Of course her exhibitionist girlfriend was completely in the buff and now Delilah was starting to rub Sammie’s shoulders. Hey! That’s –my- girlfriend!

Couldn’t they just…get Sammie a male massage therapist or something? Or maybe someone who wasn’t granted such a genetically rare trait such as red hair? Lena had never really been one of those crazy, jealous girlfriends. But she did grow a little bit nervous. Sammie wouldn’t do that…would she? No way…she knew her friend, Sammie was a sweetheart and loyal as a puppy dog.

Trying her best to relax and push silly thoughts from her mind, Lena wriggled a bit into a more comfortable position on the massage table and closed her eyes. There…now at least she didn’t have to watch some cute redhead touch her girlfriend. She heard a couple of soft whispers, but didn’t catch what exactly was being said. Couldn’t be important, probably just Cindy and Delilah whispering about how odd this couple was before they got started.

Sammie wasn't completely surprised that Lena refused to be massaged in the nude. Her friend definitely had a prudish streak and, despite her glorious physical assets, seemed to like to hide her body. Perhaps it was the result of having those magnificent breasts? Sammie guessed that men and women stared at those mounds enough with having them hanging out for easy view. Unlike Sammie, who felt like she had to do everything possible to get people to notice her twiggy frame.

Sammie sighed and took one last glance over at Lena before she settled in. The tall blonde massaging her lover had pulled the tiny sheet down to the top of Lena's ass cheeks, exposing her toned back. As she started to rub Lena with long, gliding strokes, Sammie felt a sudden twinge of jealousy. Lena had been unusually talkative with her. Another basketball player it seemed. Damn these tall girls that were better physical matches for her girlfriend! A slight surge of insecurity wracked Sammie as she wondered if Lena preferred the blonde's appearance to Sammie's more petite body. The blonde had likely picked Lena because she found her tall lover attractive as well. Was that bimbo enjoying touching Lena so intimately? Was this massage thing a horrible idea that would just make Lena doubt whether Sammie was the right partner for her?!

"Relax, you are really tense. Take a deep breath," whispered Delilah soothingly. The redhead's strong hands were gliding up and down Sammie's back as well. The two therapists were timing their treatment perfectly so Lena and Sammie were both feeling the same thing at the same time. Taking a deep breath as instructed, Sammie buried her head in the cradle and forced herself to relax and give in to the soothing strokes. There was some lingering concern about that blonde tart touching Lena, but even that started to fade as Delilah's hands worked her surprisingly tense back to a rubbery smooth relaxed texture.

And then her hands were going lower, gliding over one of Sammie's firm ass cheeks in a nice, deep pressure stroke. Mhmmm. That was nice. Sammie felt like she was practically melting into the table. She glanced over at Lena and found that her girlfriend's sheet had been moved and was basically a tiny square covering one ass cheek as Cindy worked Lena's glutes as well. Sammie restrained a snicker as she lowered her face back down, knowing Lena was probably feeling very exposed despite the draping. Still, it should be Sammie rubbing Lena's butt, not that tall, jockish slattern.

Then Delilah's hands were on her legs. Those strong palms seemed to squeeze the tension out of her and find spots Sammie didn't even realize were sore. She got a little nervous as Delilah rubbed her inner thighs, going dangerously high and provoking an involuntary response in her relaxed body. She was definitely a little warm between her legs! But before Sammie got too uncomfortable, Delilah had moved to the other leg. Another delicious massage of that limb, so more teasing of her inner thigh and then finally the other butt cheek. Ahh yes. Sammie felt like she could moan in relaxed bliss at this point. Glancing again at Lena, she saw her lover's drape had been reduced to a little vertical folded line of cloth that covered her ass crack and sex as Cindy worked on her other cheek. Idly, Sammie wondered how Lena had handled the thigh massage by that likely too aggressive blonde bimbo. Surely she didn't enjoy it... as much as Sammie had? Sammie blushed at the thought.

"Ok, now go ahead and flip please," came Delilah's firm voice. Sammie inhaled sharply, she had forgotten completely that they even did the fronts. Now her nudity was suddenly a bigger issue than when she'd been face down. And any excitement she was feeling from Delilah's sensual touch would be much harder to hide. Oh God.

Rolling over, Sammie slid down as Delilah placed a pillow under her head. Lena was similarly adjusting although Cindy was holding the sheet over her to provide some more modesty. Tucking in the sheet above Lena's large bosom, the bottom barely covered Lena's mound. Hey don't get too touchy with those breasts! Delilah moved down to Sammie's feet and paused as Cindy did the same to Lena.

"Your girlfriend has asked that we do some stretching as your thighs and hips are sore," announced Cindy with a smile. Together, they each grabbed a foot and brought one of Sammie and Lena's legs straight up. Oh my god! She is doing it to me as well! Sammie cursed her stupidity. She had jokingly asked Delilah to make sure Lena got stretched, knowing that her prudish friend would be embarrassed. Unfortunately, it looked like they took the "same massage" thing too seriously here and Sammie was going to get the same likely all exposing treatment as well. Stifling a moan of fear, Sammie watched in horror as Delilah moved forward and bent her knee, before pushing it out to the side and down, effectively splaying her bare intimates wide open!

Having the blonde therapist’s hands work out all the kinks in her neck and shoulders was absolutely magnificent. Lena just about purred at all the attention. The stress and tension in her upper and lower back began to melt away, the tall athlete feeling like she could fall asleep right here on the table and be perfectly content. But then those hands kept going lower…until Cindy’s hands were both firmly rubbing and kneading her left cheek. Okay…it’s fine…just your butt. And she was fine…really…until Lena felt hands on her inner thighs.

“Just relax…” The tall blonde whispered as her hands began working along up her hamstrings and then dipped inwards to work on the muscles of her inner thighs.

Please God…can this all be over yet?

And finally the torture was over! Only to be replaced with the new discomfort that came with rolling onto her back and having to now face Cindy as she touched her! Lena quickly shut her eyes, unwilling to watch. Just hold still…don't let your body do anything embarrassing. And Lena did, holding perfectly still the way rabbits do when they know they’re being watched by a predator; trying to blend in to her surroundings and not draw attention to anything her body wanted to do: like start to pant with excitement and grow warm. It was especially hard to not arch her back as Cindy’s hands brushed against the sides of her breasts as she tucked the drape in a little bit.

Stupid Sammie, this was all her fault! Why did she have to fondle Lena’s breasts throughout the entire day and string her up?!?! If her horny little girlfriend hadn't been teasing her nipples in the lounger and then all out grabbing her breasts in the lockeroom, maybe she'd have better control of her body at this point! But Sammie had warmed her up, now Cindy's touch was going to make her do something embarrassing. Half of her was exceedingly uncomfortable with getting touched so intimately by a stranger, while the other half wanted to just relax under those strong hands. Cindy’s touch was vastly different from Sammie’s, bordering on masculine with how firm and aggressively she massaged poor Lena in order to get to her deep tissues. It was nice…but not something she’d like every day. Truth be told, she vastly preferred Sammie’s teasing, gentle touches.

“Wait you’re going to what?!” Lena’s squeaked as Cindy announced Sammie’s wishes. She’d had her thighs and hips stretched before, but that had been when she was clad in a uniform! And Cindy was just smiling sweetly and repeating herself. Then she drew Lena’s long, muscular leg up and then back, holding the stretch there for about twenty seconds before she bent the knee and pushed Lena’s leg out to the side. The athlete felt a cool gust of air run over her pink folds that the drape barely did anything to hide and immediately began to panic.

HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE RELAX UNDER THESE CONDITIONS?!?!? This was worse than the gynecologist!! At least there they gave her a sheet so that she didn’t have to see what was going on.

“Really…they’re not that sore.” Lena began wriggling backwards as Cindy’s hands came forward, up her thigh and so terribly close to her sex that Lena wasn’t even sure she could deal with her body’s natural reaction despite her growing discomfort.

“Lena you’re fine…just relax…I’m just going to massage your groin muscle, it’ll help relax your hips” Cindy cooed softly. “Delilah’s going to do the same thing to the same thing to your girlfriend.” Honestly she didn’t think she’d ever had a client so bashful as this one! Her hands began to work their magic on Lena’s inner thigh, the back of her hand pressed against the sides of her outer lips but not quite touching the other woman’s sex

Wait…that cute redhead was going to touch her girlfriend where?!?!?

RELAX?! She’s relaxed! Never been more relaxed in her entire life! Lena tried her best to keep calm…but she had a very short clit hood! Every time Cindy closed her palm to knead at her groin, it pulled at the outer lips of her sex, which in turn pulled and tightened her overly sensitive bundle of nerves. And of course, Lena began to panic in earnest now, her body reacting in a way that she didn’t mean for it to. She started inching her way backwards but Cindy’s stupid hands kept following her!

“Really…it’s ok…I’m fine, I jus- ACK!”And right in the middle of her sentence, Lena had run out of table! The poor athlete ended up on the cold tiled floor in a heap discombobulated long limbs and touseled curly hair. “I think…I’m good on the thigh and hip area now.” She called up weakly from the floor. Oh thank God the tiles were freezing…it was giving her a moment to cool off.

“Oh my God are you alright?!” Cindy rushed over to the other side of the table to help Lena back up and brush her off.

“Yeah…fine…just fine…”

“Well that’s good.” Cindy smiled a bit, glad the other girl wasn’t hurt. “Well how about you hop back up on the table and I’ll do your stomach and chest.

MY WHAT?!

Sammie was frantically trying to think of anything to distract her from the horrible reality that she was spread before a complete stranger, and a cute one at that, who was now sliding a massaging hand up her inner thigh. Her eyes were scrunched together tightly, not daring to look at the redhead who she imagined was just ogling her definitely aroused sex. With her knee bent and pressed to the side of table and her heel resting below her ass cheek, her mind was making the position feel even more horribly revealing than she hoped it was!

Delilah's hand kept creeping higher and the redhead was soon massaging the tendon that jutted from Sammie's pelvis down her inner thigh. The powerful fingers were kneading the soft flesh right by her puffy outer lips and every push and pull was making Sammie's folds move as well. Sammie's ears, so sensitive now that her eyes were closed, picked out a tiny wet, smacking sound and she felt her face flush deep red in embarrassment. She was wet enough to make noises from that massaging motion... could it get any more worse?

Sammie wanted to just melt into the massage table and disappear, but was trapped there and she felt herself twitch before a soft moan escaped her lips. It was really a moan of despair and frustration, but it sounded awfully sensual in the quiet room. So yes, things could get worse and they just did! Delilah now could not only see that Sammie was aroused, but could hear as well! Sammie's mind was racing with ways to explain to her therapist that she wasn't some pervert. She did like being an exhibitionist, she knew, but really, she wasn't doing this to get turned on.

The whole situation was terrible. With another jolt of jealousy, she realized Lena was having the exact same thing done to her by that blonde harlot! Sammie had already sized up that trollop and was suddenly fearful that the blonde therapist might be even more aggressive with Lena. Potentially even fingering her friend brazenly. Sammie couldn't help but do that if she was in the same position with her sexy lover. Poor Lena was such a polite and trusting soul, no doubt getting taken advantage of right now in what should be considered sexual assault. Just when Sammie was starting to refocus her arousal into jealous rage came the noise.

THUNK!

A strangled cry of surprise and Cindy's gasp of horror followed that loud, fleshy thud. Sammie's eyes popped open and she half sat up as Delilah paused her massaging. Lena was in a crumpled heap on the floor, naked with the sheet around her head and looking thoroughly embarrassed. Sammie was shocked for a second, then relieved as Lena tried to get up and somehow cover herself with the sheet, failing badly and giving eyefuls of her naked body to the entire room in her attempt to climb back onto the table quickly.

"Lena - what the fuck?" asked Sammie with a grin. What had gotten into her silly friend? Hopefully not that blonde's digits. Or maybe Lena had squirmed away from her aggressive touch to save herself. Good job Lena!

Delilah decided to follow Cindy's lead and moved up to Sammie's head after straightening her leg. Sammie was so relieved that she ignored the fact that Delilah might have decided to do that given the brunette's obvious arousal and moaning enjoyment of her massage. But suddenly, Delilah's hands were rubbing below her shoulders, fingers brushing over the tops of Sammie's small breasts. Oh no... where was she going next?

Cindy was nice enough to help Lena back onto the table, covering up her lower half with the drape so that the athlete could relax. The blonde even went slow, not diving for her chest right away. She started and moved upwards from Lena’s hands, up her forearm and finally ending at her bicep, then switching to the other side. It was nice…her left side was a little sore from feverishly fingering Sammie the night before and now all the muscles felt rubbery and relaxed. Strong hands began working both of her shoulders, relieving the new bit of tension that had accumulated after freaking out and falling on the floor moments ago. “Mmm…” Lena purred…letting herself relax once more. Maybe she should just sign up for shoulder and back massages, this was more her speed.

As promised, Cindy’s hands began to work their way down lower from Lena’s shoulders and towards her chest. Hazel eyes snapped shut as she tried to think of something else. Muscles of the body…Cindy is on the pectoralis major…the pectoralis major originates at the medial half of the clavicle and sternum…and the 7th rib? Or was it the 8th rib…she’d look that up later. But anyways…it inserts into the greater tubercle of the humer-AH! The blonde’s hand had come down, her palm now rubbing almost insistently against Lena’s taunt nipple as she kneaded and massaged each of the massive mounds. Don’t look…it’ll just make things wor- OH GOD!! Lena gave a hiss of breath through grit teeth. Had Cindy just pinched her nipple?!?!? The tall athlete squirmed slightly and gave a little whimper before biting down onto her lower lip, hard, trying to ground herself to steady out her body and her breathing.

It’s alright…was probably just an accident…don’t make an idiot of yourself and fall off the table again… Sammie probably already thinks you’re enough of a prudish spaz without you confirming it.

Lena awarded herself a sigh of relief as Cindy’s hands finally left her breasts. Thank goodness…she didn’t know how much more of this she could take. Why was everyone terrible to her today?! First the waitress thinking her and Sammie were horny exhibitionists, then the woman at the front desk insinuating that her and her upstanding girlfriend were into bondage, and now this torturous massage therapist that was doing everything other than making her body relax! Was part of a couple’s massage supposed to involve teasing and tormenting each person so bad that they pounced on one another once the session was over?!? Because that’s certainly what it felt like!

And that was probably what was going to happen once Lena got off this stupid table and got her hands on Sammie.

Alright…the massage has got to be almost over…she’s just got to do your stomach and then you’re in the clear.

Okay…she could do this. There was absolutely nothing sexual about her tummy! And it actually felt surprisingly good to have the muscles of her lower ribs and obliques rubbed down. Then Cindy worked her abs, timing her motions perfectly with Lena’s breathing to relieve muscles that had been stressed from running orgasm marathons. Lower they went, pulling down the towel just enough to massage the bony protrusions of her hips, the blonde’s fingertips grazing the top of her mound.

OKAY! Massage time over!

Lena’s eyes snapped open and she looked down, shaking her head quickly back and forth, eyes pleading for Cindy to stop before the athlete did something stupid/embarrassing/horrible. Lena was now wet, horny, and all she wanted was to kick both of these massage therapists out so that she could ride Sammie’s talented mouth to orgasm after wonderful orgasm.

“It’s okay.” Cindy giggled at the brunette’s expression, keeping her voice low and soothing. “Just a natural reaction. Well I guess you two are ready to rinse off all that massage oil and get to your other treatments now hmm?”

Maybe Sammie's breasts were so small, flattened while on her back, that Delilah didn't even notice them. Perhaps she thought she was massaging a guy with soft and flabby pecs. Whatever the reason, Sammie's massage therapist didn't seem to stop her motions when her hands had slid down her chest to thoroughly knead and massage Sammie's mounds! And there was no way she didn't notice Sammie's extremely hard nipples as her palms rubbed them in seemingly endless circles. OK, even if Sammie wasn't gay, she would be turned on by this. As it was, Delilah was basically sending jolts of stimulation down to Sammie's already hot sex. Uncontrollably, Sammie started to moan lightly. As embarrassed as she was at her response, it was the only way to relieve the growing pressure she was feeling short of rubbing her clit!

Just when Sammie was about to say something, Delilah moved down to her stomach. Whew! At least that wasn't as erogenous as her nipples. Who the fuck does a nipple massage?! Must be some European thing. Delilah seemed unconcerned and had soon rocked Sammie back to a state of relaxation with gentle pressure on her abs. There was something soothing, but intimate, in a tummy massage and that intimacy kept Sammie somewhat on alert still. When Delilah's hands kept going lower and lower, reaching her hip bones, Sammie's blue eyes snapped open and she watched Delilah cautiously. The redhead seemed totally at ease, almost bored as her fingers glided over the shaved skin of Sammie's mound and the creased skin where her legs and hips meant.

Ok. Some lines couldn't be crossed, no matter how horny she was! And this was definitely one of them. Touching her down there was Lena's job, not the cute massage therapist's!

Just when Sammie was about to yet again say something, Delilah pulled her hands up and gave her customer one of those Thai bows with her two hands clasped together.

"Go ahead and shower and get your robes on. Take your time. We'll wait outside to take you to the treatment room," Delilah said with a smile. Did she seem to emphasize the take your time bit a little too much? Hmmm. Sammie frowned. How horny and slutty did their massage therapists think Lena and her were? She better watch herself or her tip was going to suffer!

With relief, the door shut and Sammie jumped off the table. Her brilliant idea of a relaxing massage had just turned into an hour of tortured sexual teasing and left her in an even worse state then when she had entered. Why would she pay someone hundreds of dollars to get her dripping wet and leave her when Lena would do it happily for free? Perhaps this could have been different if Lena wasn't right next to her and temptingly naked. And Lena did look a bit flushed too. Perhaps she could have kept her dirty mind clear of the thoughts that had ruined the massage for her.... Lena and her weren't unusually horny perverts that got excited from massages, right? This had to be an aberration...

"Oh god... that's the last time I ever get massaged naked after having you tease me all morning. I mean the massage was great... I just... maybe my mind would be less dirty if you weren't in here naked next to me!" Sammie said, coming over to give Lena a kiss. "And are you all right? What happened when you fell off the table! Was that blonde hussy getting too touchy with you? I'll complain and get her fired!" Sammie was getting lathered up at the end, eager to hear that her suspicions were true.

The taller girl wrapped her drape around herself so that she could sit up, hazel eyes watching the two massages therapists leave the room. Phew, thank goodness that’s all over. Sammie seemed pretty cool and collected as she approached Lena’s table. Had the athlete been the only one to struggle with her arousal? Or was Sammie’s little bit of jealousy what was keeping her from exposing how turned on she had gotten from the massage. “-Me- tease you?! I would never do such a thing!” Lena smirked and gladly returned the little kiss.

“But yeah…I’m fine.” Lena smiled a bit to help put her girlfriend at ease. She’d probably have a bruise on her butt later from the fall, but it didn’t hurt at all at the moment. The athlete’s fingers began to trace little doodles along her girlfriend’s sternum, those long digits easily gliding over the bronzed flesh that glistened from the massage oil. Hey, Sammie had been the one to accuse her of teasing her all morning! And if she was going to be subject to such accusations, she was definitely going to earn them. Of course she gave up the innocent guise of just playing around and teasing in a matter of minutes. Her strong hands moved to cup and massage Sammie’s smaller breasts. Lena really did love them: the mounds were small enough to not be too intimidating for a new lesbian but large enough to be very feminine. Plus they fit so perfectly into her hand that Lena could actually rub and knead the entire mound without any trouble as they talked.

“No, ‘the blonde hussy’ was not getting too touchy with me.” Lena couldn’t help but giggle, Sammie was very cute when she was jealous. Borderline adorable…and while she knew her friend liked to be seen as tough, it was just hard to take her threats seriously with that gorgeous smile and those kind blue eyes. “Here, hop up on the table and I’ll show you.” The athlete released the breasts with hardening nipples she had been playing with and then hopped off her table. Delilah had said ‘take their time’ right? So Lena was going to take her time and see if she could string up Sammie a little bit to make sure she could rope her girlfriend into a little play time in their upcoming shower.

Maybe they should make it a very cold, cold shower. Waiting until tonight to relieve sexual tension was becoming way too hard!!

When Sammie was finished getting all adjusted onto Lena’s table, the athlete wriggled a bit, easily shrugging off her drape and letting it fall to the ground. Her toned body now looked even more sleek and muscular from the massage oil. But her large breasts that lay in perfect teardrops on her chest were an excellent reminder of just how much of a woman she was. Well, her breasts and her very curvy hips and butt, but she had a feeling Sammie's eyes always just sort of got stuck on her tits and never made it down past her nipples.

“I just…it was when she was massaging my inner thigh.” Lena gently coaxed Sammie’s legs open, splaying her out so that one leg was stretched and left her inner thigh defenseless for Lena’s wandering hand. “She wasn’t touching anything she wasn’t supposed to be…but my clit is really sensitive, yanno? And every time she kneaded the muscle like this.” Lena’s hand closed into almost a fist, working the muscle under her fingers but also pulling at the outer lips of Sammie’s sex and stimulating her clit. This of course made a little smacking sound. Wow, Sammie was really wet and Lena hadn’t even touched her that much yet!

“Delilah wasn’t touching you anywhere she shouldn’t be…was she?” Lena’s eyes darkened a little bit as she noticed that Sammie was already plenty wet from the redhead’s well-practiced hands. Her girlfriend’s folds were so slickened with arousal that Lena could actually –hear- it and see it in the soft light of the massage room. Grrr...Sammie's sex belonged to -her-! She wasn’t going to complain to management if Delilah's hands had been all over her girlfriend's pussy, she was going to sock the other girl right in the face if she had been touching her best friend where only Lena was supposed to be touching!

Lena was just too sexy. It was hard to deny her anything, especially when her hand had begun to tease Sammie's breast in a such an expert way. How did her newly lesbian girlfriend become such a good breast teaser? Well, it helped that she had her own beautiful set of breasts to have practiced on for most her life. Whatever the source of her knowledge, Sammie found herself agreeing to Lena's strange request to get on the table and let her demonstrate what Cindy had done to her. Really it was just to ascertain how far that blonde tart had gone with her girlfriend and whether criminal charges were necessary or not.

Of course, when Lena dropped her drape and stood naked next to Sammie, that excuse was forgotten and Sammie felt her pulse quicken as she drank in her lover's gorgeous curves. It was so easy to let Lena bend her knee and splay her sex open like Delilah had done minutes earlier. It felt natural. And then, Lena began to massage her inner thigh just like the redhead had done. That rocking push and pull had the same effect and Sammie felt her face flush in a mix of embarrassment and arousal as the wet smacking of her folds could he heard. She knew she was wet and that Lena could see it. Lena's massage was a bit stronger than Delilah's and the friction of her skin pulling against Sammie's hooded clit was more noticeable. Perhaps her naughty lover was emphasizing it a bit even. Regardless, Sammie began to wonder if she could cum from this motion alone... it wouldn't take long to find out.

"Ok - s-stop! STOP!" shouted Sammie with a slight stammer. Her hands went down to grab Lena's wrist and she sat up. Of course, sitting up inadvertently caused the back of Lena's fingers to brush against Sammie's throbbing clit and she had to jerk Lena's wrist away with a gasp. "No! No! No! Naughty girl! If Cindy was doing that to you I'm very happy you wriggled away from her. That slut needs to get disciplined by the management. Fingering her clients for tips is simply not acceptable!"

Giving Lena mock frown, Sammie slid off the table and pulled her taller girlfriend firmly after her towards the shower. Turning it on, slightly cooler than would be comfortable normally, she pulled Lena in after her and immediately dragged her into a long, lingering kiss. In the wet stream of the overhead shower head, Sammie let her hands run around Lena's athletic frame.

"I'm going to soap you up... every inch of you," Sammie murmured, breaking the kiss. Gathering some body wash on her palm and giving Lena an evil grin, she started with Lena's bare sex. She knew her lover was aroused and was soon rubbing her palm against Lena's mound as her other hand attempted to 'clean' her breasts. "Be a good girl and let me clean you... but no cumming."

Lena’s eyebrows rose in surprise as Sammie stuttered out her ‘Stop’. She could’ve sworn she’d get her with her not-so-innocent demonstration of Cindy and Delilah’s inner thigh massages. Her friend must really want to make them both wait until tonight for their orgasms. Damnit…how was she supposed seduce her girlfriend into letting her have her way and her climax cake if she was going to be so stubborn?!

While she planned a new strategy, Sammie dragged her off towards the shower. The athlete would have shrieked as the cold water hit her back if not for her girlfriend bringing them into a very heated kiss. Mmm…what was she doing again? Plotting something or other…

“Ohhhh fuck…” Lena groaned as her slit finally got some much needed attention. Sammie’s warm hand was a very welcome stimulus as opposed to the cold water that made her nipples as hard as pebbles. Thankfully that problem was being dealt with as well as Sammie lathered each fleshy mound of a body wash that smelled of lavender…the scent probably would have relaxed her if her girlfriend wasn’t busy straining her nerves by being so naughty in the shower!

Lena whimpered softly, having to lean back against the wall within a few minutes because her knees were getting weak. She tugged Sammie along with her, wrapping her up in another kiss as she spread her legs a little more. Her friend’s ‘cleaning’ techniques were absolutely torturous and she was sure that Sammie could feel how warm and wet she was in contrast to their chilly shower.

“Sammie…please…you’re not playing fair.” Lena panted out, her hips bucking a little bit as she tried to get Sammie to give her just a little more friction to take the ache between her legs away. Her clit was throbbing so hard and so terribly swollen that it was everything she could do to not bat Sammie’s hand away and just touch herself. How was she going to make it all the way to tonight if things like this kept happening? First the changing room, then the locker room, now this!

Gah…stupid Sammie and her evil schemes. This maniacal plot might actually work! It was still the early afternoon and Lena was just about ready to beg and plead for the privilege to cum in a pseudo private setting. She didn’t even want to know what she’d be like in a couple of hours from now. Ugh, she’d probably be terrified, super horny, and all sorts of conflicted as Sammie tried to bend the stubborn athlete to her will in a very public setting.

Lena draped her long arms around Sammie’s shoulders and leaned forward, kissing and nibbling on her neck with the sort of desperate, frantic passion of someone who really, really wanted to just cum right now. Her lips and teeth soon found Sammie’s cute little ear which she moaned softly but sweetly into. Her breathing was getting a little more ragged and her voice came out in a pitiful little lusty mewl.

“Please Sammie…just let me cum…I promise to be a good girl tonight.”

“Please Sammie…just let me cum…I promise to be a good girl tonight.”

Those pleading words were like music to Sammie's ears. She felt a surge of heat run through her body despite the cold water drenching her and a big grin came to her face. Tugging on one of Lena's rock hard nipples, Sammie fluttered her fingers a bit faster in Lena's hot slit while circling Lena's throbbing clit with her thumb. She made sure that thumb had plenty of extra pressure so Lena would feel it pushing against her clit as she orbited that throbbing nub slowly.

"Oh Lena, I would so love you let you cum right now, because you asked so nicely.... but I think our therapists are waiting," Sammie purred back, reaching up to nibble Lena's ears. It was partly the truth. They -had- been taking a while and Sammie didn't want their therapists to think they were having full blown sex while they waited outside. Sammie also wanted to subtly remind Lena that she had the chance earlier today but had acted up and blown it. Sammie's threat at the time of not letting her cum until the night was still in force and she didn't want her supposed sub to trick her into being a soft domme before their play had even started! "But, I promise I'll try take care of you as soon as I can.. maybe during our next treatment?"

Sammie winked at Lena and gave her another kiss as she pulled her teasing hands away from her taller girlfriend. Turning off the shower, she sauntered away from Lena with a slightly exaggerated wiggle of her cute butt. Grabbing the robe, she covered her lithe body and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Come on Lena, let's not keep them waiting!" Sammie said with a coy smile as she opened the door and slipped out to the hallway. She knew Lena would need a moment to recover and thought it best if she snuck out before her bigger girlfriend did something reckless like tackle her!

The treatment room was down the hall. It also had two beds, but the entire room functioned as a sort of shower for treatments like body scrubs. The floor was tiled and had a drain in the center. Each bed was made of metal with pads on it and had a handheld shower nozzle on one end. Sammie hopped up onto one of the beds face down and Delilah started to apply the exfoliant scrub on her backside. The redhead's strong hands lathered the slightly gritty lotion onto Sammie's skin as Sammie relaxed nearly instantly.

"I'm going to cover you in the exfoliant while your girlfriend is getting wrapped. Then we'll leave you both in here for 20 minutes for the treatments to settle into your skin before we rinse you off," Delilah said as her hands continued to work Sammie's skin. Sammie mumbled her understanding, but was grinning as she imagined a delicious twenty minutes of private time with her fully mobile while Lena was mummy wrapped next to her. Perhaps she would give Lena that orgasm finally.. or maybe she'd run out of time again?

“Mmmm yes!” Lena purred, her hips beginning to buck in earnest now as Sammie’s fingers fluttered faster against her willing sex. Oh thank God…Sammie was going to be nice and let her cum. Yes! She was almost there! Just a little harder and then- and then…her girlfriend nibbled on her ear and whispered the words that Lena knew meant she wasn’t going to finally reach her peak during their shower. NO! No! Fuck the therapists!! She wanted to cum –now-!

“Sammie!” Lena gave out an indignant squeak as her girlfriend pulled her hand away from her now aching and throbbing sex. Grrr…that…bitch…

But she couldn’t even go chase her down and whack that wiggling ass! Lena needed a minute to cool off…it wouldn’t do her any good to go running around with puffy outerlips and an engorged clit, while slapping Sammie’s behind in retaliation for such cruel treatment. So with a noise that was between a whimper and a grumble, she turned the shower back on, making sure it was as cold as it could possibly get. She took a deep breath to help gather her bravery, then jumped under the jet of ice cold water. She could only handle being under there for less than a minute since the water was so frigid; quickly shutting it off and hopping around a bit to try to get feeling back into her snap frozen nerves.

Feeling a little better now that she was cooled off…though still a little grumpy because Sammie was so mean to her, she dried off in a towel, wrapped it around her tall frame, then made her way off to the treatment room. Sammie was already set up with Delilah and Cindy was there, waiting for Lena to come along. So the brunette discarded her towel and hopped up onto the bed that was covered in already warmed blankets, not wanting to keep the blonde waiting.

“So I’m just going to coat you in some seaweed mud-“ Cindy began with her well rehearsed speech. It always helped the clients relax if they knew exactly what was happening to them, especially in the case of something so confining as a body wrap!

“Excuse me, what?” Lena interrupted. She’d just showered! Now she was going to be covered in mud?

“Mhmm just a seaweed mud we make here. It helps soften as well as tighten your skin, as well as draw out some of the impurities from your body. Then I’ll wrap you in the warm linens that have been soaked in antioxidants, some plastic wrap, and then a heated blanket.” As soon as Lena was all situated and comfortable, Cindy got started coating every inch of her front and back in the seaweed mud that was a little on the hot side, but not so hot that it burned. Lena just about flew off the table when Cindy decided it was necessary to apply mud right between her firm buttcheeks and along the inner folds of her slit. What the fuck was this?! Some sort of Brazilian body wrap?! The only part of her body that wasn’t covered in the greenish brown mud was her face!!

“You’ll be –very- soft all over, I’m sure your girlfriend will love it.” Cindy smiled sweetly with a wink, trying her best to soothe the poor athlete’s discomfort. Then she got to work expertly wrapping up Lena in warm linen after warm linen. Then to finish it off was a layer of plastic to keep the mud and antioxidants in the linens and to keep everything from oozing out as she sweat out all the toxins in her body via a heated blanket.

Great…now she was a left over burrito wrapped up in saran wrap and stuck in the microwave to cook. Well…on the bright side, Sammie couldn’t possibly torture her while she was wrapped up like a cocoon. On the not so bright side, it was everything Lena could do to relax and not throw a fit that the mobility of her arms had been taken away from her.

“We’ll be back for you girls in 20 minutes! Don’t you go anywhere Lena!” Cindy giggled as she left with Delilah.

“I don’t think I like body wraps.” Lena grumbled a bit, unsure if she felt cozy or if she imprisoned.

Sammie was blissfully relaxed by the time she heard Lena enter the room and settle onto the table next to her for her wrap. Delilah had switched to using a mitten that was apparently the same texture of a brillo pad. As uncomfortable as having gritty lotion rubbed into her skin by a brillo pad might sound, Sammie was actually finding it very relaxing. Her skin was feeling deliciously sensitive after every sweep and Delilah was very thorough in scrubbing every nook and cranny on her backside, including sliding between her firm ass cheeks!

When she was asked to flip over, Sammie was a little nervous about what Delilah was going to do, but the redhead had a surprisingly light touch on Sammie's sensitive breasts. Sammie still had to stifle a moan as her therapist's mittened hand brushed over her aroused nipples. That was definitely an unusual feeling! Fortunately, being on her back enabled her to steal some glances at Lena. The sight of her lover's long and lean body being slathered in mud was actually fairly sexy. The only flaw in the image was that Cindy was the one fondling Lena instead of Sammie! Did that blonde tart just slide her fingers between Lena's legs again!? But Delilah's rubbing mitten passing over Sammie's mound snapped her back to her own treatment and she fought back another moan as Delilah lifted her legs to scrub her inner thighs and no doubt get another eyeful of Sammie's intimates! These therapists... had they no sense of shame?

Finally Delilah was done and Cindy had nearly finished wrapping up Lena like a tasty burrito. As soon as the two therapists shut the door, Sammie sprung up and hopped off her table. She was covered in bright pink exfoliant scrub and probably looked like some mutant swamp girl, but she sidled up to the helpless Lena with as much sexiness as she could muster.

"Mhmm... don't you look delicious all wrapped up for me?" she cooed as she lowered her face to start to kiss Lena. Her athletic friend could barely move under the layers of wrap, plastic and the heated blanket, squirming slightly like a giant worm as Sammie let her hands roam over the blanket. Flipping up the edge of the blanket, she started to kiss Lena a little more passionately as her questing hands tried to identify body features in the formless mass that Lena had become. Were those her breasts.. or her arms? Was that the depression the one Sammie was searching for between her legs?! It was fairly frustrating and the only cues she could get was occasional wriggling or small noises Lena would make between Sammie's insistent kisses.

"You've been a good girl, so let's see what I can do for you..." Sammie whispered. The plastic was getting in the way so Sammie broke through the Saran wrap-like material and burrowed between the layers of fabric wraps, fingers feeling hot, mud caked skin. Sliding down slowly, yes... there it was... at last she found Lena's hot mound as Sammie's palm slid between her helpless friend's thighs. It was easy to find the nub of her clit, but with Lena's legs closed shut Sammie could only slide a finger outside her friends lips as she began stroking her gently. Nuzzling her mouth around Lena's neck and ears she kept a gentle rhythm on her wrapped up friend's slit as her free hand started to dig through the plastic where she guessed one of Lena's breasts was hidden.

"That's it... Lena, relax, let me take care of you...."

Lena was just about roasting inside of the blanket and she’d only been trapped in there for less than 5 minutes; a little bit of sweat was forming on her brow and the mud felt even more slick under all those layers. She was slowly coming to terms with being encased in the body wrap…it wasn’t –entirely- terrible, it did sort of smell nice: like fresh dug earth and newly cut grass. And the feeling of being warm and confined was more like spending a cold night camping in a very tight fitting mummy sleeping bag. There…now that she likened this whole thing to something she loved to do like camping, it made things not so scary. The body wrap was just cozy, something to keep her warm so that maybe she could take a nap…maybe she should just shut her eyes and go to sleep.

So her eyes drifted shut, maybe for only a second before she heard Sammie hop off of her table an those hazel eyes snapped back open. She rolled her head to the side and tried –really- hard not to giggle at the sight before her. Sammie was trying to sway her hips and look sexy even though she was such a silly shade of pink. Thank goodness her lover starting kissing her, otherwise Lena was sure she would have lost it! “Mmmm…” she moaned happily in their kiss as their tongues batted and played.

Though all this new stimulation caused her to want her freedom back. She wanted to be able to hold her girlfriend, to pull her close and feel their naked, ridiculously colored, bodies pressed against one another. So the athlete began to struggle and push outwards with her arms as hard as she could, trying to get free. She squirmed and bucked, but it was no use! All the movements were just making her grow so hot and tired. Cindy had wrapped her arms to her sides too tightly and with too many layers. She couldn’t even get her strong legs that were bound together apart! Gah this was terrible! Almost as terrible as Sammie’s bumbling hands trying to ‘help’ by making up for the attention Lena hadn’t gotten earlier today.

The brunette started to wiggle about, trying to urge and direct Sammie’s lost hands. Good God, had her lesbian friend forgot where vaginas were located?! That was her stomach! She bucked her hips as best as she could, trying to move her pelvis and arch her back so that Sammie could get a better idea of what was where. Eventually her friend finally found just about where her mound was. Thank goodness, all that squirming around was exhausting.

“EEK! Sammie!! You’re co-ohhhh!” Lena’s protest for having icy fingertips fondling her turned into a moan as her friend managed to connect with her clit. The poor athlete whimpered and whined softly. This was torturous. Her legs were pressed so tightly together that Sammie could only get one finger between her swollen, mud and arousal slickened lips. “F-fuck…” Lena gasped, she had so much pent up lust that even this gentle stroking of her sensitive little button was driving her crazy.

She tried her best to relax…20 minutes. They had a time limit. Fuck, she hated time limit sex. It always put too much pressure on her to orgasm and then she never could!!! Okay…she just had to relax. Sammie said she was going to take caref of her. Hopefully she could cum in time for her naughty girlfriend to put al her layers back together… Except for maybe that plastic wrap hole right by her vagina…

Goddamnit!

As wonderful as lips and teeth felt on her neck and ears, Lena desperately wanted to capture Sammie’s mouth with passionate kisses. But due to her bindings, she couldn’t do much more than lay there and take it. This was different…much much different to any time she had ever had to try to be a bottom. Even when she had to receive it was still a good 30% giving, 70% taking. She had never been 100% on the receiving end before. And now with nothing to bite, nothing to kiss and nothing to hold onto she thought she was going to lose her mind. Her nails dug into her own flesh and she whimpered desperately. What she wouldn’t give to be able to spread her legs shamelessly and buck her hips into Sammie’s fingers. Or have her arms freed so that she could run her fingers through her girlfriend’s hair and fist it whenever she did something –really- good. Or even just to be free to reciprocate!

“Sammie…please…” Lena squirmed around, unable to just sit there and submit to pleasure. She wanted to be free of this stupid wrap so that she could do –something- other than just take what was given to her. “Let me out…please? I want to fuck you…I want to make you scream too.” The taller girl whimpered her requests out softly.

Perhaps what made her the most worried was the fact that positioned as she was now, there was absolutely nothing to keep her from crying out and being loud in a public place. There were no pillows to bite, no pussy to muzzle her mouth with, she couldn’t even find lips to kiss or a mouth to muffle her moans with because Sammie kept kissing at her neck! Shit…did she even want to cum –that- badly that she didn’t care if other people heard her?

Sammie was finding this whole mummy sex fetish play strangely fun. Not only was her much bigger and stronger lover completely helpless, the poor girl was cocooned so badly she couldn't even squirm! And far from annoying Sammie, the layers of wraps and plastic she had to burrow through to get a brief touch of Lena's folds or hard nipple, made the whole thing even more erotic. It was as if she was only getting access to Lena's naughty bits while every other inch of her flesh was totally hidden and off limits! Kind of like she was reverse naked or something.

In fact, the whole scene was making her quite wet and Lena's sudden cries and begging to let her fuck Sammie sparked an idea. Most of Lena was covered up and useless to give Sammie any pleasure, unless she rubbed herself against Lena's worm like form, but her loud lover's mouth was definitely in the open. And Sammie would need to muzzle her likely earshattering cries somehow...

"Ok baby, I'll let you play with me as well. I have to do something to keep you quiet," Sammie said soothingly. She slithered up onto Lena's table, pink exfoliant going everywhere on the plastic that wrapped Lena's body. Straddling her friend's cocooned chest, Sammie faced down her burrito like body and slowly lowered her dripping folds down towards Lena's mouth. With a single finger still nuzzling in the tight triangle created by Lena's two thighs and swollen sex, Sammie resumed her teasingly slow stroking as she brushed her dripping slit against Lena's lips.

"Go ahead baby, show me you can make me cum. If you can do that, I'll let you cum as well... please your Mistress, pet!" said Sammie, trying to use the most seductive domme voice she could summon. It came out more like a husky order to her ears, but the point was made.

Back
Top Bottom