Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Fun in the Sun (Prince x Javorcek)

That’s it. She was going to tie Sammie to the bed every single night and bury every battery-powered toy they had collected in the backyard. Or at the very least, put the other woman in a straight jacket so that she couldn’t torment Lena with toys when they were making love. Her new girlfriend was an evil, maniacal, lesbian genius; too dangerous to be left to her own devices with vibrators within her reach. And was that evil little bitch taunting her!?!? Of course Lena couldn’ decide whether she wanted to be fucked or not! There was a vibrator that was turned up so high that it was making all her brain cells rattle around uselessly in her skull! Lena tried to growl, to voice her displeasure at Sammie’s taunts…but the only thing that came out was a pitiful little whimper and her stupid, traitorous hips bucked needily against the toy. The girl had stamina, no question, but tossing that toy into the mix was rapidly wearing the aggressive Lena down with orgasm after orgasm.

Any of her ex’s would’ve been tired out by now and would have had their libidos sated. And for a moment, Lena missed that: the quiet nights of vanilla sex…

“Fuck me Sammie! Please just fuck me!” Lena cried. Alright, so maybe quiet vanilla sex wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. Tonight was spectacular…maybe in a few weeks when the new wore off and they still loved eachother, things would mellow out. Lena and Sammie couldn’t possibly have sex like this every night for the rest of their relationship together…. right? RIGHT?!?! Oh God, Lena could see it now: she was going to die old and grey with Sammie between her legs, her scrawny girlfriend making her orgasm so many times that the athlete finally had a heart attack.

Well…as far as ways to go, that seemed like a pretty good one.

Sammie’s orders were sounding so far away…Lena’s brain was rapidly becoming a jumbled, soupy, orgasmic mess. Words and images began bouncing around, almost like she was dreaming. She could barely tell which thoughts were hers and which ones were the words Sammie was putting there. Nothing could be strung together coherently any longer. The toy pumping in and out of her was sending her to new heights that she had never experienced before. It was like she trapped on the best rollercoaster in the world that just never stopped. And right now Lena’s brain was screaming ‘GET THE FUCK OFF THE RIDE!’ while her daredevil of a pussy was screaming ‘Holy hell…this is AWESOME…why didn’t we go on this lesbian rollercoaster even sooner?!’

All she could do was babble incoherently: begging to be fucked, begging to be not fucked, and moan like a banshee. The shaking and trembling at her thighs had become contagious, making her way up to her hands that now shook as she grasped Sammie’s thighs. The blood was pounding so heavily in her ears that she barely heard Sammie, but she could’ve sworn she said something about being a good girl and making her lover cum again. Mmm…Sammie’s good girl…Lena liked the sound of that. So consumed by pleasure, she didn’t even resist, didn’t even give Sammie a wise ass remark…not like she could’ve formed a complete sentence anyways.

She just had to make her cum. Make Sammie cum and the roller coaster stops. Lips soon found Sammie’s clit…at least what she thought was Sammie’s clit. No that was it…she knew that texture. It was just so hard to function...her entire body was going numb, even the nerves on her tongue were shutting down in order to help protect the brain from sensory overload. She wrapped her lips around the wrinkled protrusion of Sammie’s clit and began to suckle on it, her tongue flicking back and forth against the little swollen nub. She held her breath, unable to breath because Sammie was so wet and her face was so buried in her swollen folds. Lena licked her harder, swirling and fluttering her tongue, doing everything she could possibly think of to try to get her girlfriend off. When a fresh batch of heat flooded her face, Lena kept sucking and licking as much as she could before she needed to pull back, gasping for breath.

“O-okay. I c-cant…no more…I me-E-ean it. I-it’s too good…it h-hur-ur-urts…” Lena’s words came out in shuddering, sharp breaths, almost like sobs. She felt light headed, like she was going to pass out. Her muscles were so exhausted that she couldn’t move them, even though right now she was willing herself to roll over and off of Sammie, but couldn’t seem to do it. Her entire body was trembling and shaking involuntarily. She tried to tap into her nearly depleted reserves of energy to try to reach backwards, to try to remove the merciless toy herself. But her arm just sort of limply fell back onto the mattress about halfway through the motion.

“I c-can’t…Help…” Lena whimpered. Just so, so very tired and needing it all to stop. When Sammie finally removed the toy from her convulsing folds with a loud, wet sluuuurp, Lena’s whole body twitched and she let out a long, relieved groan. “Oh thank God…I can’t move…I think I’m dead...”

"OH YES, Yes, yes... yes... yes," Sammie moaned out with her eyes squinched shut from the pleasure surging through her. She had cum so hard she was crying; sparks had even flown behind her lowered eyelids as random synapses and neurons in her brain had fired sympathetically with all the stimulation coursing through her body. She felt like she'd been shattered, her mind scattered into millions of little pieces with only a vague recollection of who or even what she was. Dimly, like emerging from a thick fog, she started to become aware of other sensations as the jolts of pleasure that had paralyzed her body, jolts starting from between her legs and racing like fire through her limbs, started to fade at last.

Sammie began to feel her body first as her sense of touch recovered fastest. Every muscle in her slight frame was tensed and quivering as she crouched over a soft and sticky mass. As she consciously started to relax herself, pain started to flood her exhausted limbs. Her jaw ached, her tongue felt sprained, her forearms burned, and her thighs felt like she'd just done a split and held it for thirty minutes. Most unusually, her clit felt both numb and in pain at the same time! Then came smell, a heady musk of female arousal filling her nostrils and stirring her brain. Opening her eyes next, very tentatively at first, the room seemed out of focus and spinning slightly. Shapes slowly resolved into her still tensed forearms that powered the death grip she held on a vibrator buried inside a woman's slit. And now, hearing finally penetrated her dazed mind. First the buzzing of the relentless pleasure weapon she wielded and then this soft, piteous, whimpering noise. Someone begging and mindlessly crying out. As the words came into focus, Sammie realized it was a cry for help. Someone was piteously begging her to help them.

OH MY GOD! LENA!

Sammie pulled the vibrator out with a louder than expected slurp, as if Lena's pleasure numbed walls still wanted to grip the thing out of some suicidal instinct. The she quickly slithered her sweat slicked body around to lie facing Lena. Cupping her girlfriend's cheeks, she started to call to her in a panicked tone, "Lena, Lena, it's me Sammie! It's ok, I pulled it out! I pulled out the vibrator! Can you hear me! Baby, answer me!"

Lena looked to be in bad shape. Her eyes were half-lidded and glazed with post-orgasmic bliss. Her face was glistening with Sammie's partially dried juices and the fresher evidence of Sammie's last, violent cum. Those normally full lips looked slightly swollen, as if sore from rubbing and sucking. She was moaning and babbling, like someone talking in their sleep and half-conscious of the waking world. But there, at the corners of her mouth was a little curl of a smile. Lena seemed happy, although her mind still wasn't functioning properly enough for her to respond or even acknowledge Sammie.

Sammie shifted gears instantly from wanting to defeat Lena and best her in their battle of orgasms, to wanting nothing more than to help and nurture her dazed and fuck drunk friend. She snuggled in against her taller girlfriend, nestling her face in the crook of Lena's neck as she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close.

"There there Lena, it's ok, it's all over, we are done for tonight. You did great, you made me cum three times," she purred, kissing Lena's cheeks softly and squeezing her encouragingly. "It's ok, baby. You can rest now. We can go to sleep." Another kiss and Sammie stood up to turn off the remaining lights in the room before snuggling back down and pulling the comforter over their nude bodies. "Yes Lena, you are done. Sleep baby. go to sleep."

Lena seemed to grow quieter; her breathing became more regular and her eyelids drooped shut. Sammie watched her for a long while, kissing her one or two more times. Finally, she whispered in a low tone, daring to say what she had felt all night now that she believed Lena was asleep.

"I love you."

Three?! THREE orgasms?! That’s all Lena had succeeded in giving her new girlfriend? She felt like she had received thirty, at least! No wonder Sammie was still conscious, her brain hadn’t been turned into a smoothie from the constant battering around caused by the blades of mind-blowing orgasms. Well…three wasn’t bad, it had been her first time. She had fully expected to struggle through just giving Sammie one and was quite pleased with herself for being able to stick it out to bring her new girlfriend to three lovely climaxes. Thank goodness the lithe brunette had been so patient and encouraging. Lena never would have been able to brave the nervousness that came from inexperience without her friend. But ever the competitive one, she was sure that with a little more practice she could get her girlfriend back the next time they had an Orgasm War.

Mmm…she loved being with Sammie already even though it was just day one of their relationship. The other girl checked on Lena to make sure she was okay. And even with her panicky nature that was so unlike her more laid back style, Lena loved how Sammie could switch gears and knew just what the athlete needed. The showering of kisses and cuddles made the taller girl smile sleepily, even though she was a little sad that they had to go to bed now. She didn’t want this night to end, it had all been so perfect... But she knew that tomorrow would be better, as things usually were when she had Sammie by her side.

“Hrmmph…no…sleep…” Lena muttered her protest. She tried to open up her eyes a little wider, wanting desperately to –remember- being cuddled and to be held by Sammie before she fell asleep. She tried to throw her arm over Sammie in order to hold her in return…but her muscles were too weak and she ended up just letting her hand fall ontop of the other girl’s, lacing their fingers together. She mumbled a few other incoherent things…in her mind they sounded great, but once they got down to her puffy, overworked lips and tongue, the endearing words came out garbled.

“Mine…” was all she could finally mumble, squeezing Sammie’s hand gently before sleep took her.

----------------

Hazel eyes didn’t crack open until almost noon the next day. At least she thought it should be about noon…the sun seemed to be hanging very high in the sky outside of their balcony. The tall athlete looked down, finding herself holding her smaller girlfriend protectively in the big spoon position. A big grin lit up her face and she gave Sammie a light hug, pressing her breasts a little more fully into her back in the process. Then she leaned forward to kiss gently along her friend’s delicate back and shoulders to try to rouse her. When Sammie just curled into a ball, purred, and stayed asleep, Lena shook her head with a smile. What a sleepyhead. She gave her one more kiss before carefully untangling herself from the other girl so that she could get out of bed.

As quiet as a mouse, she tidied up their room since it looked like a bomb had gone off, there were clothes and shoes –everywhere-. Thankfully the vast majority of them lay in a simple to follow path from the doorway to the bed. Hold on a second, how did that bra get on the lampshade? Lena chuckled to herself and shook her head, they were worse than two horny teenagers in their eagerness to rip clothes off of one another!

She glanced over to the bed, the little chuckle had made Sammie stir a bit but she didn’t seem to be awake yet. So Lena finished putting things away before heading back to her sleepyhead of a friend. She gave Sammie a kiss to her temple. Then she tucked a few errant strands of brown locks back behind her ear before moving away. She padded softly over to the bathroom to get the shower started. Lena was –covered- in dried cum. And while she hadn’t cared much about it last night, she would –really- like to get it off her this morning! She could feel it on her face, see it on her breasts, and didn’t even want to look down lower to see the disaster that was probably her inner thighs. With a grimace, she realized she would have to touch and shave between her legs… Well…maybe standing in the hot water long enough would sooth her aching sex so that she could properly groom and prepare herself for another day in a bikini.

She left the door to the bathroom open just a crack, hopefully the noise of running water wouldn’t wake Sammie up, but Lena wanted to make sure to extend the invitation to come shower with her if by chance the sleepy brunette managed to drag her tired little butt out of bed soon.

Sammie was having a glorious dream. She was sleeping on a warm beach with two pillows pressed against her back that felt just like Lena's breasts. Around her, birds cried and the surf crashed softly. Heaven. Wait, those pillows were Lena's breasts! And the birds were outside her hotel room. And that really was the ocean she could hear! She was aware dimly of Lena getting up and she snuggled back under the covers, groggy and still confused about what was better, her dream or reality. She couldn't go back to sleep and eventually heard Lena start the shower. Well, Lena's real breasts were definitely better than dream ones, so Sammie got up and stretched with a big yawn.

Last night's marathon sex session had taken its toll on the skinny brunette. Sammie's forearms felt sore, her jaw ached, and her entire lower region felt a little abused. She walked with a slight limp from sore thighs and winced as she felt her neck ache a bit from craning it between Lena's thighs. Not to mention a certain dry residue caked on her face, neck and even shoulders. Wow, she'd really spent a lot of time under Lena's pussy last night! A shower was definitely in order and Lena being in it already only was a positive. She idly wondered if her friend was doing the shower thing, but then reminded herself that she needed to not think sexy thoughts yet and give her body some time to recover.

Entering the steamy bathroom, Sammie pulled back the curtain with a big smile and found her sexy new girlfriend naked and dripping wet, just the way she liked her! Waving at her, she slipped into the tub and sidled up to her. Embracing Lena in her arms, she kissed her girlfriend deeply in the shower stream and enjoyed the feeling of their slick bodies pressed together in the steamy warmth.

"Mhmm.. there you are girlfriend, I missed you already!" she said jokingly. "I see you are all wet for me already... just kidding! I need a break after what you did to me last night! I can't even think about sex for at least another ten minutes." She ended with a wink.

It felt so amazing to be doing this finally. Holding Lena, kissing her, and openly showing her girlfriend the affection she had been forced to repress. Affection and, Sammie flushed suddenly, yes love. She had admitted it last night when Lena was sleeping. Was it really just yesterday that Lena almost left early because of Sammie's stupid fear of telling her how she felt? Well, this was another awkward feeling to bring up but she hoped it wouldn't be too odd to skirt for now. And was it only three days ago Lena had claimed to be a straight woman with no lesbian experiences in her life? It was amazing how much had happened on this vacation and the winding route they'd taken to get to this place.

"What's the plan for today? Beach, walking, swimming? Dildo fights with butch lesbians?"

Once in the shower, Lena began to stretch out her long, lean, curvy body. The hot water really did help to extend her stretch, which was good because every muscle seemed to need the kinks worked out of it. The only thing she couldn’t really fix was her jaw. No matter how much she moved it around, looking rather foolish by the way, she couldn’t seem to work the tenseness out of it. How the hell did lesbians have oral sex all the time? Even her tongue was achey! Well…maybe it would all feel better after a couple of glasses of water and some yummy breakfast to help rebuild the muscles with.

Lena was just in the middle of cranking an arm behind her head, trying to stretch out the sore muscles in her shoulders and neck, when Sammie pulled the curtain back. It had startled her and she jumped a bit, she hadn’t heard her girlfriend approaching with the water running, echoing off the walls. But once Lena realized it was just Sammie, she immediately smiled and put her arm back down, wrapping up her girlfriend in a nice big hug and scooting over so that they could share the stream of hot water.

“Hmmph…I hope you don’t think about sex for the next ten –hours-. I don’t think I can take another orgasm. And no more using toys, you sneaky little cheat! I would’ve been fine if you hadn’t busted out that evil rabbit thingy.” She gave Sammie a mock, stern look and dropped her hand down to pinch her cute little rear. The steam of the shower had made her sex feel a little better, but her poor folds were abused and still a raw looking maroon instead of their usual pink.

Mmm…but having Sammie in her arms, kissing her and being so cuddly this morning definitely made her feel even better than the shower. The athlete could definitely get used to this level of affection…Sammie’s smaller body was starting to feel less alien in her strong arms. And she had to think less to correct her kissing so that her head stayed angled downwards instead of tilting upwards out of habit. This was nice…she would've thought that the transition from dating men to women would have been more of a hastle. But Sammie just felt like she was made for Lena. Who would’ve thought that the tall athlete, who had a long standing history of dating six foot tall football players and country boys made of muscle, would ever fall for a delicate, feminine girl. Well…Sammie only –looked- delicate anyways. She knew that the lithe brunette was feisty. That's what made her so sexy.

“No more dildo fights for you. You have to play nice with the other lesbians!” Lena chuckled and kissed Sammie’s forehead lightly. “Besides, I’m all yours now, so I won’t be wandering into the arms of another random butch for you to get into a fight with.” She smiled and molded her large breasts a little more firmly into Sammie’s smaller ones, just because she knew how much the smaller girl liked the large, luscious mounds. “Hmmm…how about we get some lunch…then we go down to the beach and snuggle on a lounger? PG level cuddling...no XXX stuff...at least not until the sun goes down and I'm sure that my vagina isn't going to fall off.” For now, Lena was feeling on the lazy side and wouldn’t mind sitting in a lounger for awhile. But eventually she’d probably get fidgety as she always did and want to go for a swim before dinner.

While Sammie thought over the suggested itinerary for the day, Lena reached behind her to grab the bar of soap. She started working a sudsy lather all over Sammie’s back, pulling away so that she could do her chest too. Lena was a bit more thorough than she had been last night when they were playing in the shower before their date. Both girls had been covered in cum last night and the athlete wanted to make sure every bit of it was washed off so that they didn’t go around smelling like sex all day!

Sammie grinned as Lena laid out her PG rated plan for the day. For the first time in days, her aching sex made not fooling around with her sexy new girlfriend sound like a good thing! It was actually a huge relief to hear that Lena also needed some recovery time. It would be too big a blow to the ego of the more 'experienced' Sammie to have her newly lesbian girlfriend be not only seconds away from outperforming Sammie in bed last night, but also more horny the next morning as well!

"That sounds perfect!" she murmured back, turning to let Lena start to wash her thoroughly with the soap. "I'm going to hold you to it... and if you do anything naughty expect to get punished!"

Of course, Lena's strong hands gliding over Sammie's wet body in the steamy shower wasn't exactly the most PG rated way to start to the day off. But, although her nipples hardened instinctively and she felt some warmth start to build between her thighs, Sammie managed to use the lingering soreness from last night to keep her mind from being dragged into a dirty well of wanton thoughts that would make the shower end in something more X rated.

It was a relief to switch positions and wash Lena, despite her tall girlfriend's protestations that she'd scrubbed herself already. Sammie could never get enough of Lena's sexy and athletic body. The mix of feminine curves, like the glorious D cup breasts she was kneading excessively right now beyond any normal washing need, with her muscled and strong frame, like her firm ass as Sammie finally slid her hands down to cup those globes, was a perfect sensual combination for Sammie's tastes in women. Strong, feminine and fucking sexy.

Feeling a little flushed from more than just the hot shower, Sammie reluctantly got out to dry off and get dressed for the day. She loved how great it felt to be totally casual in her nudity now with Lena and she tried to hide the fact that she pranced around a bit too much in the buff while getting ready. Doing her hair naked in front of the mirror on the wall of the room, spending a lot of time squatting and bending over by her luggage trying to find the right bikini, and making repeat trips back and forth to the bathroom naked before putting on the blue string bathing suit at the very last minute just as Lena was going to explode from waiting. Tying a sarong around her hips, she smiled at her friends as her sunglasses and hat went on.

"Good things come to those who wait! I'm ready!" Sammie chirped as she grabbed Lena's hand to head down to breakfast. In the lobby they both saw the signs up for the night's big theme party called "Leashes and Ladies: A Costume S&M Masquerade." Oh boy. It was a BDSM theme night for the club in the resort and apparently was sponsored by a couple of fetish clothing lines that had set up pop up shops in the courtyard to sell outfits and accessories for the party. Just when Sammie was thinking she might have a tame night and some gentle, non-competitive love making with Lena, she felt a little tingle go through her body as she thought of Lena as her little love slave. On a leash and following her orders obediently instead of tussling for who was on top all night. Well behaved, attentive and worshiping Sammie with none of last night's battle for who was orgasm queen. She unconsciously gripped Lena's hand a little tighter as they walked past the sign and into the restaurant for breakfast.

"Hmmmm," is all Sammie at all she said at first as they sat down. Her bright blue eyes sparkled after she removed her sunglasses and eyed Lena with a calculating stare. "I think we may have to go shopping. This party could be very interesting."

Having Sammie rub and play with her breasts was both turning her on and forcing her sex to throb. The latter made her relieved when those tormenting hands finally released her massive globes; even that little bit of extra blood flow on her poor abused sex was enough to make her almost dance for joy that they hadn’t gone any further. She turned off the water, following after her girlfriend to dry off and headed out towards her suitcase. Unlike Sammie, Lena usually had a sense of modesty that included staying wrapped up in her towel while she went through her daily regiment of trying to bring order to her curly hair and picking out an outfit. It wasn’t like she was embarrassed about her body, hell, she loved having sex with the lights on and wasn’t ashamed…she just liked being covered whenever she wasn’t getting ravished.

Since they were both rather sore, Lena decided that it would probably be safe for her to try to wear a string bikini again today. There was no way Sammie would have the sex drive to try to rip it off of her like yesterday, she was sure of it! The one she yanked out of her luggage was sporty but sexy, with thick green, white, and blue stripes as the pattern and ties that were thicker straps rather than strings…but it was still held together with just a couple of carefully tied bows. Four little tugs and she’d be out of the entire ensemble, no problem. She wrapped a green, knee length sarong around her hips and was ready to go! And after taking all of ten minutes to do her hair and get dressed, she grimaced a bit as Sammie pranced around the room, -still- naked.

How can it take half an hour to put on a bathing suit?! Lena was ready to go crawl back into bed and take a cat nap while she waited…the only thing stopping her was that housekeeping hadn’t come by to take their ruined sheets away yet. She’d really need to remember to leave them a very nice tip… That had made three nights in a row that Lena and Sammie had managed to destroy almost every layer of fabric ontop of the mattress with their arduous lovemaking.

She sighed, watching Sammie as she fiddled with this that and the other thing. Well…at least the view was nice. Her eyes drifted over Sammie’s lithe body. The way her butt jiggled just a bit when she hurried between the mirror and her luggage, how her small breasts bounced. And when she crouched over, Lena could see her sex that was just as dark and raw as hers. Hey! She did that! Hah! She never understood why some guys got all proud when they fucked a girl raw…but Lena was definitely feeling a surge of pride that she had done pretty damn good on her first night as Sammie’s girlfriend and lover.

“Yeah well, starvation comes to those who are forced to wait!” Lena teased as Sammie fiinnaalllyyy finished getting dressed. She gave her friend a quick kiss on the cheek before she found herself yanked out the door. It was hard to miss all the advertisements for tonight’s party. Some of the posters even included very risqué pictures of Dommes with their Pet who was collared, on their knees, and looking slightly pitiful. She looked around at the signs and kiosks with not much interest. She didn’t really understand bondage. She’d been spanked before and it was always kind of bleh…like it was forced. And she had never trusted anyone enough to tie her down, she got too anxious and freaked out the one time Paul had tried to bind her with silk scarves just to turn up their vanilla love life. However…Lena loved the power dynamic that her and Sammie had. How her friend didn’t bend to her will like some guys did. They had a really good back and forth…and it might be interesting to play with the power dynamic. You know, an experiment…for science!

Though…if she –did- bind and gag Sammie…then she could keep her evil friend from using toys on her and cheating! Then Lena could finally see how she measured up as a lover without her girlfriend ruining her concentration by shoving a vibrator into her. She twirled the thought of Sammie tied down to the bed in her head. Teasing her girlfriend…making her beg to be fucked…feeling the surge of power that came with being a Top. Okay, she could get into this bondage thing! At least in the bedroom…behind closed doors where sex was supposed to take place. Dressing up and going to a party? Having strangers see her or her girlfriend in depraved state of taboo wantonness? That was...terrifying.

Lena cocked a skeptical brow and was pulled from her plotting as Sammie gazed at her. She knew that look…the one that meant that Sammie was planning something. Something…devious. And having gotten glimpses of uncomfortable looking corsets and leather bodices, Lena had a feeling that Sammie’s plans included jamming the athlete into some ridiculous outfit that barely covered her tits and parading her around a bunch of already sex starved lesbians.

“Shopping? I hope you mean for shopping for yourself…” Sammie shot her a look that made it very obvious that Sammie would be shopping for the –both- of them. Lena turned around in her chair, looking at one of the kiosks behind them that sported a leather outfit that was little more than a couple of straps to cover the Submissive’s nipples and slit. That was definitely the worst case scenario as far as outfits went. She blanched a bit…no way was she going to be Sammie’s Sub and forced into wearing something like that! Both of them were Tops. If by some chance Sammie managed to reason with Lena that going to the party was a good idea, they’d still need to figure out who was going to be forced into the submissive position. “You can’t honestly expect me to actually wear any of that stuff in public!” Hazel eyes went wide as Sammie merely smiled innocently at her. Her little friend evidently –did- expect such a thing.

“No way!"

Sammie had a lot of convincing to do if she wanted to get the conservative teacher into something so racey.

Sammie was a little surprised at Lena's strong negative reaction. She had hoped Lena might be a little more open minded to some kinky play tonight. Something about the outfits and the pictures, and of course her own mental image of Lena crawling after her on a leash, was lingering in her mind and causing a bit of a craving. She'd never really done BDSM with anyone. Just bits of play incorporated into her love making. The typical stuff, some handcuffs, blindfolds, a lot of spanking, and little power battles. For some strange reason, confronted with the opportunity to try out all the outfits and accessories associated with the fetish seemed like a lot of fun. Or at least made her feel hot as hell!

Given all the little tussles and competitions they'd already had during sex, both girls were clearly wired very similarly in many ways. While the energy was great, there was this unsated desire Sammie had to really win and have Lena be the bottom. Her natural top side craved that rush of knowing they were in charge. Whips and leather were just kinky kitsch accessories, what Sammie loved was knowing she was fucking her partner, not the other way around. Sammie was intrigued whether Lena could actually bring herself to submit to her or anyone. That was an interesting thought. With Paul or any other guy, had Lena been the bottom? Was it just Sammie she was resistant to being a bottom for? A lesbian thing? A new dating partner issue? Letting Sammie top her was in some ways the ultimate act of trust and Sammie felt a sudden craving to have Lena trust her enough to let her take the reins completely. If Lena loved her like Sammie hoped she might, she would do it? Right?

Sammie made a pouting expression and stirred her eggs sullenly. She let her eyes drop and gave a big sigh. She knew Lena could be a softie, so she knew her strong hint that she was disappointed would be noticed by her girlfriend. Finally, after a long silence, she glanced back up at Lena with puppy dog eyes.

"I dunno," Sammie said softly, "I just thought it might be kind of fun. Like a costume party. You can wear a mask... no one will know who you are. Just to do something a little wild and kinky that we'll remember." As Sammie said the last she realized this entire vacation had been wild and kinky, but she hoped Lena would overlook that part.

"Let's at least go look at stuff," Sammie said, perking up. She batted her eyes and grinned at Lena, adding, "Who knows.... you might find something sexy that you'd like me to wear. And if I get dressed up, you have to as well! I mean, it's not like I'm really going to whip you, gag you and abuse you all night. It's just a funny set of costumes. Nothing to worry about!"

She bit her lip and then smiled a little shyly.

"Of course, if we are all dressed up and later you wanted to play out some stuff, just for fun, it could be kind of hot. If you were just a little bit tied up, so you couldn't escape me, I bet I could make you cum even more than you did last night. Would you like that? Wouldn't it be interesting to see what it felt like to be in my hands completely? I mean, you do trust me, don't you? You know I lo-.. would never do anything really mean," Sammie said, almost slipping and admitting she loved Lena. Fuck. Lena totally heard that. Shit, she should address this at some point.

Lena’s resolve began to waver as Sammie gazed up at her with those adorable puppy dog eyes. Blue and dazzling, they were so hard to resist. And that pout…that little pout that made Lena just want to kiss her and hold her so that Sammie would smile at her again. She hated when her friend looked at her like that…it wasn’t fair. So the athlete looked away, eyes falling to her plate of food, pretending to be very interested in her piece of toast so that ‘the look’ wouldn’t melt her heart. She only looked up when Sammie spoke again, both of Lena's browse raising in shock. ‘Do something a little wild and kinky that they’ll both remember?!’ Not even Alzheimer’s, psychiatric counseling, or blunt force head trauma would erase these memories from Lena’s mind. How much kinkier could their vacation possibly get?

“I’m pretty sure this vacation has been plenty wild and kinky for me…I’ve had sex with a girl, I’ve used a vibrator for the first time, and you’ve convinced me to go topless in a crowd and have sex on a packed beach.” Lena smirked. Then she sighed...there it was, Sammie did indeed mean for her to be the submissive one if they went to the party tonight. It as masked for subs...that meant that Lena would be the one in leash and collar if she wanted to be the one hiding behind a mask. But…in all honesty…a mask was probably the only way Lena would go to the thing anyways. Uncomfortable with showing any secret kinks she didn’t know about and wearing an outfit that put her body on display, wearing a mask would probably be a safe way for her to explore this whole thing. She looked over at her friend, trying to get a feel for this. They'd talked about sex before, but never about something like their deepest and darkest fantasies. Was Sammie experienced? Did she know what she was doing and that’s why she wanted to be the Dom for Lena because she knew that Lena had such little experience? Of course Sammie was safe, protective, Lena didn’t worry about her smaller friend hurting her…but still, subbing for her was making Lena very nervous and she didn't know why.

She could have sworn that Sammie was about to say ‘I love you’…part of Lena ached to hear the words that they used to exchange so easily back and forth when they had just been best friends. But things were different now…they were dating. The words meant something else entirely. However, the almost admittance of love seemed to give her the little push she needed. She did trust Sammie, and she did love her. So if this was something that Sammie had a craving for and Lena was curious about, she’d agree to do it with her friend.

The athlete’s mind was wired in such a way that she lived to please. And that’s why she liked to top, in order to control and give her partner as much pleasure as possible. As much as she liked to take her orgasms, she liked to know that her partner was enjoying themselves 20 times more. Moans and groans of pleasure drove her…but they wouldn’t happen though if Sammie had her bound and forced her to surrender to endless amounts of pleasure. It would be Lena screaming, not her girlfriend. That just wouldn't do, Lena was all about orgasm equality!

“I guess so…but…can we switch? Go back and forth?” Lena looked at her hopefully, then prowled closer to Sammie to try to entice her. It might be a little hot to play with their power dynamic. Lena was so much stronger than her…in all their tussling and wrestling matches she came out on top, but forced to submit she’d be stuck on the bottom.

“Do you trust me enough to tie you up and let me have my way with you?” Lena purred and inched closer, starting to give Sammie a couple of gentle kisses to her neck. “Promise to be as rough or as gentle as you want…” the athlete murmured against her neck before kissing her way up to start teasing Sammie’s cute little ears. “Though…I might have to be just a little rough because you were so naughty by cheating with the vibrator last night.” She smiled when Sammie shivered and gave her earlobe a playful little nibble.

Poor Lena…having never really used vibrators before, the sensation was so new that every time one got near her, her whole body panicked because each experience had been so pleasurable that she had almost blacked out both times. Even just the mention of the word made the muscles in her slit tense up, as though her sex wasn't sure whether it wanted to detach itself from her body and run away from the abuse it would receive, or stick around for the fun.

“So finish your breakfast…then we can go –look-“ Lena stressed the last word. She didn’t want Sammie to get her hopes up and think that she was totally on board with this idea yet.

“I guess so…but…can we switch? Go back and forth?”

Sammie couldn't restrain a grin when she heard Lena agree, but the grin faded as Lena mentioned switching. Her stomach swirled slightly as she thought about Lena's request. Being a bottom was definitely not something she preferred and even the thought of being helpless and in Lena's absolute control sent a flush of color to her cheeks. Making it worse was the fact that since Lena was already bigger and stronger than her, she'd been flirting with that feeling of being the bottom from the first time they'd kissed. Being helpless scared her and made her uncomfortable... Lena could do anything to her! She would be so weak and vulnerable! Sammie had been relishing her role as the older, more experienced Lesbian and liked the subtle power her knowledge gave her over Lena in the sexual part of their relationship. Agreeing to let Lena top her and was a suddenly sobering thought. Perhaps this BDSM play wasn't a good idea and she should just be happy with a friendly battle of equals in their lovemaking... it's not like they didn't have orgasms aplenty and tons of hot fun every night so far!

“Do you trust me enough to tie you up and let me have my way with you?"

The question hit her like an electric shock. Sammie realized that her own words had been thrown back at her very effectively. It was tough to convince Lena to trust her if she couldn't trust her girlfriend either! And Lena was now suddenly so close and giving her that look. The one where those big hazel eyes got suddenly sultry and half-lidded, matching perfectly the sexy pout on her lips. All that was needed was a wink to make her performance Oscar worthy as a textbook seduction attempt! And was Lena even purring to her as she talked!? Oh shit, Lena really wanted to top her. They were both wired for the same urges and now Sammie's little dirty fantasy had infected Lena's brain! Stupid Sammie, don't bring up BDSM when your girlfriend is also a top! Unless, that is, you were ready to take a turn as a bottom to even things out.

Lena had moved on to kissing her neck and nibbling her ear, pulling out all the stops to convince Sammie of her idea of switching roles. Sammie couldn't ignore how great her girlfriend's lips felt on her skin and by the time Lena had reached her sensitive ear lobe, her reluctance had dissolved. She wanted to make Lena happy and if doing this made her girlfriend get turned on, she'd try it even if she was dreading the moment already. Fair is fair, and if she couldn't do something she didn't like for Lena's pleasure, why should she expect Lena to do the same for her? Sammie realized that she'd been harboring this whole secret fantasy that Lena might actually enjoy being her sub for the night. That she'd somehow become an adoring and subservient girlfriend in bed that would let Sammie set the pace of their sexual fun. And if Sammie thought she could convince her girlfriend to crave that role, Lena no doubt also thought she could do the same to Sammie if given the chance! Well, she'll let Lena take her crack and play along to make it fun for her, but Sammie felt confident that she'd never actually enjoy being a bottom! Inconceivable! She'd humor her friend and aside from her dignity, there wasn't much to lose!

"F-fine, ok, we'll switch and take turns," Sammie replied, turning her head to catch Lena's naughty lips with her own. After a nice hot and wet kiss, Sammie tangled her fingers in Lena's curly hair and pulled her away slightly. A finger from her other hand traced down Lena's cheek as she stared into her girlfriend's eyes with a suddenly serious expression. "But, I go first... and my first turn will be at the party. When you have a mask on so you can be totally anonymous. Would you do that for me? I just think it would be fun to walk around like that... with such a hot and sexy girl as my little slave. It just... wow... I would feel like the luckiest girl in the room."

Sammie's finger continued down Lena's neck, sliding between her friend's breasts and then circling under one of her bikini clad breasts. A grin appeared on her face as she started to imitate all of Lena's blatant seduction techniques.

"Would you do that in public for me please? I promise to be a good girl for you... when we are all alone," Sammie murmured, blue eyes pouring as much desire into her gaze as she could muster. Her pulse quickened and she could feel her heart hammer in her chest as she finished. "Whatever you want." Fuck, did she really just say that?

Lena smiled a bit after their kiss, looking pleasantly dazed by the time Sammie was through with her. There was something about kissing the smaller girl that turned the athlete into a great big teddy bear. Maybe it was how Sammie so expertly toyed with her tongue in a way that held promises of a fun time later. Or just the way that her lips felt so soft and delicate against her own...even when they were wrapped up in passionate, lusty make out sessions. Mmm...it always gave Lena this sort of dreamy expression on her face afterwards. But her slightly glazed over eyes didn’t get to remain that way for long, right across from there were two very commanding looking blue orbs staring back at her. Shit…Sammie had her serious face on. Her girlfriend really was hell bent into getting Lena into a leash and collar now wasn’t she? That meant convincing Sammie to be the sub at the party tonight was going to be next to impossible. Perhaps Lena could reason with her friend's more logical side…yeah…that could work!

“Wouldn’t it make a little more sense if –you- were the one that was the sub at the party tonight? I mean…you know…you’re kinda…well…small...” Lena hesitated a bit on the last word, not sure if Sammie would take offense or not. But it was a fact: Sammie was about two inches shorter than Lena and half as strong. Lena probably had a good 40lbs on her friend…granted most of it was in her boobs or hidden away in muscle…but still! Sammie was puny when physically compared to Lena. Though her personality -was- just as strong as the athlete’s…Sammie had assaulted two women with a dildo after all.

But the image in her mind refused to make sense to her. With Lena leashed and collared, it would probably look like Sammie were a 5 year old kid holding the leash of a great big Rottweiler…or maybe a Labradoodle…which is what Lena usually felt like when her hair was being extra annoying. Wouldn’t it make more sense if tiny little Sammie was on her knees for a very dominating looking Lena? She twirled around the though in her mind. Yeah! It did make more sense! How could anyone ever believe that such a small girl could ever manage to subdue and collar her much larger friend and turn her into a sex slave? Implaussible!

But…even though the logical side of Lena was all set on making Sammie her sub. The stroking of her ego that Sammie was currently up to was whittling down her resolve with all the compliments. Hot and sexy? Really? A light blush snuck it’s way onto her cheeks and she bit her lower lip. Hehehe...Sammie thought she was sexy...maybe she should just let her really cute girlfriend have her way...she was so innocently adorable after all... What? No! No…it would take more than a couple of sweet words and talented fingers to get Lena sold on this whole idea.

Whatever you want.

Sold!

“Alright…you’ve got yourself a deal. I’ll be your slave for the night, as long as you’re mine right after.” Lena grinned, looking and feeling pretty victorious as she leaned forward, sealing their deal with a slow and sweet kiss.

The promise that Lena could do whatever she wanted to to Sammie in the bedroom later made the athlete perk up. ‘Whatever she wanted’ could be well…whatever the hell she wanted! It soothed her, made the power dynamic between then a little more even which she liked. Sammie had the experience, Lena had the raw power. Giving Sammie experience –and- power had been making poor Lena nervous…her eager friend would probably try to run with it and try to take over the whole world with her empowerment! But with the promise that Lena could exact revenge upon her friend later made her less nervous. It meant that Sammie couldn’t force her to do anything horribly embarrassing in public without consequence! …At least…that’s what she thought anyways.

Well come on…Sammie had made her orgasm infront of a waitress, now she was going to get Lena into a ridiculously revealing outfit and collar her like an animal. How much more embarrassing could things get?

Probably a lot…a lot more embarrassing.

Sammie's heart raced as Lena agreed. She couldn't tell whether her response was because she was happy that Lena was going to let her top her publicly or because she was nervous about submitting to her friend in private afterwards. Her stomach was a roiling mess suddenly, churning in contradictory emotions. Excitement, lust and desire all swirled with fear, uncertainty and anxiety. A strange tingling feeling raced through her body and she found herself trembling slightly. Why hadn't she learned to not think with her vagina by now? This was either going to be the best night ever, or the most humiliating. To steady her nerves, she pulled Lena in for another kiss, this one slow and soft, and lost herself in her girlfriend's full lips and hot mouth until only she felt only heat and desire in her body.

"Ok, well, this should be fun..." Sammie murmured as she broke the kiss and smiled at Lena. Despite her soreness from the previous night, she could feel her arousal growing as her suddenly hard nipples strained against her bikini top and she shifted her legs around the warmth she felt between her thighs. Breakfast forgotten, she tugged on Lena's hand and led her excitedly from the restaurant and towards the booths of clothing and props set up in the lobby. "Let's go shopping!"

There were a half-dozen booths set up, with racks of clothing, mannequins and even temporary cloth walled changing rooms behind them. Sammie's eyes widened as they got closer and started to examine the outfits. She'd seen these types of costumes before in pictures and movies, but up close she felt dirty just looking at them. Her cheeks colored slightly as she realized the leather body suit on the mannequin in front of them was crotchless as well as having more obvious holes for breasts. While she owned plenty of sexy lingerie, some with little purpose other than to titillate, they felt almost vanilla compared to the fetish clothing on display around them. These were outfits designed for one purpose, sexual play. Owning one of them meant you were kinky, horny and no doubt into far more deviant sexual activities than someone who had a collection of thongs and negligees.

"Umm, wow, these are pretty.. naughty," Sammie murmured to Lena, a little breathlessly. The idea of wearing one of these outfits, and in particular the idea of Lena in one, was definitely turning her on and her cheeks were flushed with more than embarrassment. "I'd like something that covers a little more.. I mean, I don't want to be hanging out in public everywhere," she continued, voice trailing off a bit as the thought of being exposed in key areas in a public setting suddenly made her throat tighten. Could she do that? No, that was too much... as hot as the idea seemed now.

"Can I help you two?" said a woman who approached them from behind. Sammie started and turned, flushing deep red as she wondered if the woman had heard her last statement. She was one of the clothing line reps and was dressed in a 'conservative' leather bikini with chains instead of strings holding it together. A tall, toned women with dyed bright red hair, her dark eyes regarded them as an amused smile crept to her face. "I'm Xandria. Looking for some matching outfits for tonight? First time buying fetish clothing? Let me give you some guidance... which one of you is the top?" Her eyes naturally went to Lena as she asked.

Sammie felt a little spike of annoyance. Just because she was shorter and more petite than Lena didn't mean she couldn't be the top! Part of the reason she so desperately wanted to play the dominatrix in public tonight was because she was sick of people always assuming she was the submissive, femme lesbian type. Having Lena on a leash in public would be like a neon sign she could wave around, a giant middle finger to all the people that wanted to stereotype her as some meek little bottom.

"Actually, I will be," she said, bristling a bit and trying to stand more upright to make herself taller with Xandria and Lena looming over. She gave Xandria a bitchy thin smile back, trying to let her know she didn't appreciate being overlooked, and then glanced at Lena with a calculating eye. "My girlfriend is tall and has such a great body, I'd love something to show her off.. particularly those legs and breasts. And I definitely would like a leash and collar for her as well."

Sammie raised an eyebrow back at Xandria's quizzical look, but the taller red head nodded without a comment and started to show them some outfits. Sammie's heart was racing suddenly as she realized she had already started to play the role they had agreed upon for tonight. It felt... good, but a little weird to be acting so controlling and in charge of Lena. It did feel like an act though and with Xandria's back turned, she glanced over a Lena, biting her lower lip slightly. What would Lena think of her little show? Would she be having second thoughts already after feeling what it was like to be called a bottom in public? Should she have delayed putting on her domme airs until tonight? Well, Xandria's snub had been what had baited Sammie to respond and hopefully Lena had picked up on that and didn't think Sammie was just going overboard. Lena knew Sammie well enough to know she didn't back down from a challenge or an insult. And then, with a little swirl of consternation, Sammie realized that Lena might not mind her dom pretensions since she'd get her chance at revenge later anyway.... she might be just filing this away as more ammo for whatever she was going to do to Sammie when they were alone. Oh shit.

“Ack! Hang on!” Lena frantically grabbed one of her pieces of toast, sighing a bit as she forlornly looked at her half-eaten plate of food while Sammie dragged her away. They really needed to not make out at the breakfast table… all this muscle doesn’t just build itself you know! Lena looked down a the piece of toast she had managed to grab before getting hauled off…what the hell was she supposed to do with carbohydrates?!?! With a bit of a grumble Lena munched on her piece of toast as Sammie excitedly headed towards the booths of clothing and accessories.

“Ah…yeah…I was going to go with kinky, not naughty.” While there were plenty of things that were a little more on the tame side, even –those- were incredibly revealing. Lena’s eyes went a bit wide when she saw a leather outfit that had chains with little clove shaped clips at the ends that must’ve clipped onto the wearer’s nipples.

Please Sammie…stick to the BD part and not the SM part.

Hazel eyes took in several of the stands as they meandered about between them. Lena didn’t really do the whole…lingerie thing. Something about the lace and satin mixture tended to make her feel vulnerable. Sure, she owned tons of sexy underwear and would wear them confidently around a bedroom. And yes, even totally naked she felt secure in her own body image and sexy. But wearing something like a wispy little negligee made her squirm and start to doubt how she saw herself. It made sense though, her-self image revolved around a strong, confident athlete…not a mewling little sex kitten. All this leather though…well…maybe she’d be able to be a bit more supportive of that.

“Oh –now- you want to be covered, not ‘hanging out’ like you’ve pretty much done every day on the beach?” Lena giggled and gave Sammie a light kiss on one of her blushing cheeks. She had to admit, envisioning her lithe girlfriend in the crotchless leather bodice with her breasts bared was kind of hot. But since she was going to play the submissive role tonight, Lena already had made a promise to herself that she’d let Sammie pick the clothes and not put up too much of a fight.

Eh who’re we kidding. Lena was probably going to fight her most of the way, just for the sake of saving face anyways,

The Biology teacher didn’t hesitate to start poking and prodding at several things with her usual bit of scientific curiosity. She liked to know how things worked, how they felt, what she could expect. Her curious little touches as she compared something made of PVC to something made of leather were interrupted by the sales representative that came over to help them. The woman was just about as tall as she was! Lena glanced down…heh…she was wearing heels. Cheater. Even in her flip flops Lena seemed to stand a bit taller and of course Xandria assumed she was the dominant one, just because of Lena’s stature alone.

Her brows rose in surprise as Sammie bristled. It was an easy enough mistake to make; Sammie being so small and all, of course people were going to think she was the sub! But Lena hadn’t expected her girlfriend to get upset about it.

Was Sammie…looking at her like a piece of meat now?!?! Hazel eyes flickered and she had half a mind to let Sammie have it, not quite appreciating the cold, calculating look of her best friend turned newly Domme. Just the look made her skin crawl…the look that said she was a piece of ass and not a girlfriend. But as her friend’s face relaxed and she bit her bottom lip in such a cute little way, Lena calmed down…there…that was more the Sammie she knew. Now that Xandria’s back was turned to them she leaned over to steal a gentle kiss.

“It’s okay…I already agreed to be your sub.” Lena murmured softly so Xandria couldn’t hear. Part of her knew that this whole thing was just a very elaborate roleplay with costumes and accessories that allowed the user to escape to a sort of fantasy world. So maybe a bit of power would be good for Sammie. “Go ahead…you can pick out whatever you want for me to wear. Okay?” Lena smiled and let Sammie prance off to go assert her dominance over the athlete with Xandria.

It’s unnerving having two people talk about you like you’re no there, which is exactly what started to happen as Sammie rattled off all the things she wanted and Xandria tried to show her several outfits that met the criteria. "How about that one?" Lena asked and was ignored by the two women that were absolutely engrossed with the talk of fetishwear. Xandria apparently really loved her job, and Sammie was apparently too curious about the entire subject to pay attention to Lena since she was busy listening with rapt attention.

Hey! I’m right here! Anyone care what the piece of meat wants!?

No? No one cares? Assholes…

Ugh…it was no use. Sammie and Xandria were both very busy trying to figure out how to show off Lena’s breasts. She had the sneaking suspicion that Xandria was no longer trying to figure out her cup size and instead trying to figure out how lovely Lena’s breasts would look totally exposed.

“Thirty four D, twenty six, thirty five.” Lena growled the next time Xandria stared at her chest, finally having enough of getting appraised like a piece of meat. She was capable of speech you know! Humans have a whole two areas of their brain devoted specifically just for language acquisition and formation!

Some of the outfits were a little horrifying…like the red and black PVC corset thing. Her breasts would be entirely out in the open with that thing! Was Sammie crazy?! At the look of absolute horror on Lena’s face, Xandria decided to show off something a little more tame: a lovely piece of black and red lingerie. Was it bad that she didn’t know what was worse? Having her breasts so blatantly on display or having her strong body forced to look so feminine and delicate in a lacey piece of wispy fabric?

Perhaps the last outfit they saw wasn’t so bad.... It was a leather piece that would have her breasts exposed, much like the first one. But there was just something that looked a little more…tough girl that Lena liked and hoped Sammie would pick. Some leather and chains, thigh high stockings and a garter belt with it would definitely show off her legs like her girlfriend wanted. Yes…the last one seemed perfect.

“Sooo…which one do you want for me? Do you want me to try any of them on?”

Sammie was warming to Xandria as the knowledgeable fetish clothing saleswoman started to give her creative ideas of costumes. Sure, they'd gotten off on the wrong foot with the whole top/bottom mix-up, but now that she knew Sammie was calling the shots Xandria was being very helpful. They both shared calculating glances at Lena, commenting on her breasts, the curve of her hips, and the length of her legs. Sammie thought Lena looked rather cute as she glowered at them for inspecting her like some model they were dressing for a runway show. Xandria astutely pointed out that some thigh high stockings would be extremely sexy with Lena's height and Sammie agreed that Lena's breasts should be the top billing of the outfit.

"Yes, they are quite big, but they are perky for their size. We don't need an outfit with support," said Sammie as the two women eyed Lena's chest. Oh Lena, stop giving her that silly look! Her girlfriend must know by now that her breasts were incredible and people liked to stare at them! Lena helpfully gave Xandria her measurements and the saleswomen was quickly picking out a fresh batch of costumes. It was nice to see Lena cooperating finally!

Of the three final choices, Sammie was drawn to the leather and chain outfit. It just felt so naughty and kinky and if they were going to play dress-up at a BDSM party, they might as well go all out! The leather would contrast nicely with Lena's creamy skin and the metal from the chains was delightfully medieval. Paired with some stockings and a black thong, it looked mouth watering just on the hanger! The only issue Sammie could see was that Lena's breasts would be bare if she wore it, but come on, Lena had shown them off enough already on this vacation! Surely she wouldn't mind for this party!

"Ok Lena, why don't you try this one on?" asked Sammie with a huge grin. She was practically giddy with excitement at just the idea of seeing Lena in the scandalously sexy outfit. Sammie could sense Lena's discomfort at the racy costume and touched her shoulder reassuringly. "I think you will fill it out perfectly... don't be shy! You've been topless this entire week, including at the first dance party! Half these costumes have no tops so you won't be the only one! Please.... you can pick mine out afterwards."

"Make sure you put the thong on over the garters," chimed in Xandria helpfully. She gave Sammie a wink and explained, "That way you can pull it off without having to undo the stockings."

Lena bit her lower lip in uncertainty. Why had she offered to try one on? Part of her hadn’t thought Sammie would take her up on the offer to try it on. That part had thought her girlfriend would be so eager that they’d just scramble up into the bedroom to try it out in private; after all, Xandria knew her measurements now so of course the thing would fit. She fidgeted uncomfortably for a moment before the little bit of intimate touch helped her relax. With a little nod, she took the outfit from Xandria and made her way over to one of the curtained changing rooms. She tugged on the curtain a couple of times, just to make sure that it was entirely shut before becoming brave enough to strip out of her bikini as quickly as possible and get this over with.

The thigh high stockings were no problem to get on, she was well practiced with them and a garter belt. Lena loved wearing thigh highs in the fall or winter if she was wearing a skirt or dress. They just felt so…naughty. She liked that: the feeling of being a secret sex kitten while her skirt was the proper length to make her look professional and a little vanilla at work. It was why she owned so many pairs of risqué bras and underwear although she dressed like school marm; they were just her way to embrace the side of her that she kept hidden behind closed bedroom doors.

The leather corset on the other hand took a lot longer to put on than she had expected. It needed a little tightening and loosening of the front laces before she got the leather material to press snuggly against her body. Then she had to pull the collar that was chained to it up and around her neck. It was a very strange sensation having a collar around her neck. It wasn’t choking it was just…restricting? It made her feel strangely vulnerable, to know that the leash that was going to be attached later would have so much power. Surely one sharp tug would be enough to bring her to her knees. Did she really want to let Sammie have that kind of power over her? I dunno…maybe? With a little sigh and feeling rather confused, she clipped the garter belt onto the black stockings before pulling the black thong over everything.

As she shifted and tried to look at herself without a mirror, she shivered a bit at the feeling of the cold metal chains surrounding her breasts. Ugh…her breasts. Lena didn’t mind her breasts…they weren’t particularly functional when trying to play basketball, but she knew they were nice to look at. Perky from all the muscles underneath and with the most tantalizing promise of fullness and softness when touched, plus lovely light brown nipples that were currently hard and almost begging to be sucked, the two large mounds didn’t look half bad.

Before, when she had gone topless on the dance floor, she had felt like her breasts had sort of faded away into the background because the rest of her torso had been bared. But between the contrast of the black leather and the metal chains that framed them, now the damn things shouted ‘Hey! Look at me!’ They were already large enough to draw ridiculous amounts of attention, they didn’t need a goddamn neon sign that pointed to them that read ‘Open for business.’

Well…with the chains around them the neon sign read something more like ‘Welcome! Come on in and pinch and bite my nipples!’

Oh God. She couldn’t go out there in this! For the first time in many years, Lena felt absolutely uncomfortable in her own skin. She peered around behind her, suddenly remembering that she was wearing a thong. Why, why did she look?! Not only were her breasts hanging out but her firm rear was entirely bared too?! What the hell was going to keep her overenthusiastic girlfriend from spanking it later?!

Nothing, that’s what. Son of a…

“Sammie…could you come in here please?” Lena poked her head out of the makeshift changing room to call for her girlfriend, looking nervous and as though she wasn’t about to get out of the changing room without a cattleprod to the ass to get her moving or a bathrobe to put on and hide her.

Sammie was chatting with Xandria about leashes and gags. The saleswoman was a veritable font of knowledge on BDSM gear. There was so much to learn, so much to buy, Sammie was getting a little overwhelmed.

"You are very lucky, Lena is going to be gorgeous," Xandria whispered and gave Sammie a knowing wink. Sammie flushed slightly and gave her a smug grin. I bet you wish you were me, is what she was thinking but she just thanked Xandria while raising her eyebrows in a knowing smile. Speaking of Lena, what was taking her friend so long? She was normally so fast about getting dressed, putting on make-up and even trying on clothes while shopping. Sammie felt a little warmth grow in the pit of her stomach. Perhaps Lena needed some help with the outfit...

Just then, Lena poked just her head out from behind the curtain and called for Sammie. The tall woman looked thoroughly unhappy for some reason and Sammie pursed her lips in a frown and walked back to slip into the small changing room with her girlfriend.

"Oh my god! You look amazing!" cried out Sammie as soon as she entered. Lena had pulled the curtain shut again so fast it almost distracted her. But once inside, with Lena's leather clad body filling her vision, Sammie was almost breathless. The thigh highs looked incredible on her girlfriend's long and muscular legs. And above them, the leather corset hugged her curves like a glove. Here eyes stopped as they came to her breasts. Wow. Sammie was speechless. They just *popped* out of the cutaway section at the top. Framed in black leather and chains, they commanded the attention of anyone looking at Lena. Sammie had suspected the corset would accent them, but without any bare flesh below they simply overwhelmed the rest of the outfit and appeared larger than they really were. Without even realizing it, Sammie's hand rose up and she gently caressed one as she stared in wide-eyed pleasure at the sight of those heaving mounds.

"Fuck Lena, I've never seen a sexier sight," Sammie whispered, finally dragging her eyes up to gaze into Lena's hazel orbs. Her mouth felt dry suddenly and she licked her lips, all too aware of the growing heat in her core. Just the sight of Lena was turning her on and she curled her lips into a sultry smile as her hand idly glided over Lena's breast. "I.. just may have to eat you up and keep you locked in my room all night. Do you think Xandria will mind if we are a little slow getting out of here?"

Sammie knew Lena was uncomfortable in the costume. It was erotic and sexy beyond even Sammie's wildest dream, but Sammie knew with absolute certainty now it was the perfect outfit for Lena to wear. She fitted it like it was made for her and there was no doubt she'd be the sexiest sub at the party tonight. Sammie couldn't help herself from touching her and she imagined having to use her crop on the many hands that would be reaching for Lena all night. Reaching for her girlfriend. All hers.

"You are made for it. We absolutely have to buy it. I love it!" she said, leaning up to plant a soft kiss on Lena's still anxious face. With her best puppy dog eyes, she smiled at her girlfriend. "Please. For me?"

“Shhh!” Lena hissed as Sammie flipped out over the outfit. The uncomfortable look she had had moments before now turned to one of absolute embarrassment. A bright pink flush colored her cheeks and she fidgeted a little bit as her girlfriend’s piercing blue eyes started to travel over her body. She’d noticed Sammie checking her out before: sometimes at school or at a club if Lena was wearing something a little on the racy side. But now it was different. Now Sammie looked like she was going to pounce ontop of Lena and absolutely devour her right this second! Her friend’s gaze was caught somewhere between admiring Lena like a piece of art and looking at her like a delicious snack. Right now the taller woman would really love to be the latter.

The athlete shivered a bit as Sammie began to touch and caress her large breasts. Her body unconsciously arched itself forward, seeking more of the teasing light touches. The feeling of Sammie’s warm, delicate fingers against her cool flesh made Lena breathe a little faster, made her almost want to let out a lusty little whimper as the combination of Sammie’s sultry smile and her teasing strokes began to wind her up tight. And when she licked her soft, full lips…Lena was reminded of that talented tongue and just what her girlfriend was capable of doing with it.

Lena’s core was beginning to ache. It was starting to feel very hot in their tiny little changing booth. Would Xandria understand if it took them a little while to get back to her on the outfit? She’d love to be locked up in the room all night but right now she didn’t think she’d be able to make it back up to the bedroom. God she’d let Sammie tie her down right now if she would just lick her and relieve the want in her pulsing slit! It seemed a couple hours and a little bit of breakfast was all it took to have her sex drive come back with a burning vengeance. Mmm…now all she could do was think about being tied up in their bedroom with Sammie nestled between her legs, making her orgasm again and again before crawling up Lena’s body to ride the athlete’s face in order to take her own pleasure.

What? Was Sammie saying something? Puppy eyes? Well now that made two reasons they had to get the outfit: Sammie’s adorable, pleading eyes and Lena’s now wet folds that were surely starting to dampen the fabric of her thong.

“Yeah well…now we really do have to buy it.” Lena glared at Sammie accusingly and grasped the hand that was tormenting her breast and being so cruel as to tease her sensitive nipple. She led the naughty little digits downwards, over her leather clad stomach and finally down to the thong, being so bold as to slip both their hands inside so that her girlfriend could now feel her slick heat that was entirely –her- fault! Obviously not Lena’s and her dirty imagination, no way. Thankfully, while Sammie’s attentions hadn’t caused her to totally soak through the fabric yet and make it impossible to leave the changing room, her sex was unbearably warm and growing slicker by the second.

“I guess you owe me a clean one for tonight since you’ve managed to get this one all dirty already.”

Sammie purred as Lena used her strength to force her hand down her leather corset and underneath the thong. Fuck, her girlfriend was so wet already! The outfit must be as big a turn on to wear as it was to look at. Not for second did Sammie consider that her own teasing had caused any of this, she just assumed that her kinky, horny girlfriend was in here playing with herself from the erotic thrill of wearing such a dirty costume. Sammie let her fingers slide through Lena's soaking slit, enjoying feeling the hot wet passage as she stared into Lena's hazel eyes.

"Naughty, naughty, girl," Sammie whispered, bringing her free hand up to circle a nipple as she slid her fingers slightly faster between Lena's lips. Her little fantasy of being the top came surging out and she embraced the role without even blinking. No time like the present to start practicing for tonight! "In here getting all wet and ruining your thong, you've been a bad, bad girl. Did I give you permission to get this excited? You know you can't cum unless I give you permission?"

Sammie gave Lena's nipple a sudden pinch as she fluttered her thumb against her swollen clit. There, that little pain should remind Lena that Sammie wasn't all about pleasure. She wasn't a softie, Lena needed to fear her as well as love her.

"I should punish you, tease you until you are about to cum and then make you wait all day for release," Sammie murmured, nuzzling her head into Lena's neck and licking her throat above the leather collar. Both her hands continued to work on Lena's nipple and sex as she let her threat hang out there. "I should tease you every hour on the hour, then leave you on the edge. By the end of the day you'd be ready to cum if I just blew on your pussy."

"But, I'm a kind mistress, I know you just got turned on wearing your new outfit, so I'll be nice," she murmured, kissing up to take Lena's earlobe in her teeth. Her fingers between Lena's legs were making a sloshing sound as she felt her girlfriend get even wetter. "If you ask me to make you cum, nicely, I'll do it."

Yes! I’ve been a bad girl…please, please punish me…Punish me by making me cum so hard I can’t even breathe! Tie me down and torture my clit as I squirm! Let me lick and suck on your delicious pussy for hours to make it all up to you! Please Mistress please!

At least…that’s what Lena would’ve said, if she weren’t so horribly stubborn. She wanted to play a long, really she did, but she couldn’t make the words come out. They were stuck in her mind, refusing to move down towards her vocal cords in order to form sounds. Something inside of her refused to break. Why should she be a bottom for this girl that was so much smaller than her? Why shouldn't she just take Sammie, overpower her and give her a taste of her own medicine? Because she had agreed to be her sub tonight...that's why. So instead of trying to overtake her girlfriend that was becoming frighteningly comfortable in her role as Domme, all Lena could do was glare at Sammie and fix her jaw in a menacing looking scowl as she played the part of the very uppity Sub. Though it was really hard to be so combative with Sammie rubbing her clit in such a pleasurable way.

Lena gasped as her nipple was pinched which only seemed to make her grow even more wet. Stupid cheating Sammie, manipulating all of Lena’s natural responses! Physiologically Lena knew she was getting wet and primed, knew that her nerves were extra sensitive and knew that that was why it felt so good when Sammie pinched her nipple; something that would have been more painful if she wasn’t so turned on. But besides the physiological part of it, there was also the mental. Sammie’s attempt to assert her dominance over the athlete was starting to turn into a major turn on. Her girlfriend's dirty mouth…those terrible threats…Lena couldn’t think of a more delicious torture and just the thought of it was making her want to act out even more. She’d probably have such an amazing orgasm after an entire day of teasing that she’d surely black out! Where had her sweet, gentle lover gone? Now all that seemed to be in her place was a kinky seductress trying to get Lena to submit and be her sex slave.

Not a seductress…but a Mistress! Pffft! ‘A kind mistress.’ Mistress her thong-covered ass!

Lena had a war raging inside of her mind. Like a dog tempted to bite it’s abusive master, she didn’t know whether to lash out and overpower Sammie as the girl tortured her, or if she should behave, be docile, and obey because her master loved her so. The collar began to feel unbearably hot and tight on her throat. Perhaps it was due to Sammie’s warm breath gliding down it…pooling around the leather and getting trapped there.

Those cruel cruel fingers that only needed to ram into her slick channel to tease her most sensitive spot or apply just a little more friction to her clit for her to cum were starting to make her unravel. This whole scene was so naughty…having sex in a changing room while her girlfriend was clad in only a skimpy bikini and Lena was trapped in kinky leather corset that felt like it was suppressing her lungs from expanding all the way! Her breaths were starting to come out in sharp, shaky pants as she tried to not cry out in pleasure, tried to not beg for release that she was now craving. Should she beg? Why should she beg?! This was all Sammie’s doing! Lena had just wanted her opinion on this damn outfit and Sammie had just traipsed in here and started grabbing her tits like an 18 year old boy at his first time at a strip club!

Goddamnit Sammie! This was all her fault!!!

“No.” Lena growled, shaking her head and pulling her earlobe free of Sammie’s teeth in the process. Her voice was as threatening as she could make it but her stupid body refused to cooperate and send proper signals to back up her voice. Her knees felt weak, her hips kept grinding forward, her creamy skin felt like it was on fire, and her heart was racing so fast that she was sure it would burst out of her chest. Even though her mind was saying 'no' her entire body was screaming 'YES!'

“I will not…beg… I rather not cum at all.”

Sammie was purring with pleasure, teeth nicking Lena's soft throat as her body pressed into her taller girlfriend's curves. She fit so incredibly well against Lena, it was almost like Lena's body had been designed as a cuddle receptacle for Sammie's petite frame. Now that she was playing with her friend in earnest, hands working her hardened nipple and slick passage expertly, she could feel Lena's resistance melting. Her stubborn sub was breathing quickly, almost panting, and Sammie could feel Lena's hips moving as she started to grind herself against Sammie's probing fingers. And Lena was so wet. In fact, Lena was getting so incredibly turned on that Sammie was beginning to get worried about her girlfriend's thigh highs getting ruined by her dripping juices!

The whole scene in the changing room was quite a power trip for Sammie. She felt a surge of ego at having this sexy, tall and stronger woman helplessly fall victim to her teasing touch. It was as if she had become some kind of superheroine, Sammie the Super Domme, able to tame Amazonian warriors with two fingers and a kiss! Fuck this was fun and tonight was going to be even better. Lena might even forget about her silly desire to try and top Sammie by the time the party was over! Lena was going to have so much fun as the bottom that Sammie knew she'd change her mind.

"NO! I will not…beg… I rather not cum at all.”

Sammie stiffened in surprise. Lena was saying no, but her body was definitely saying yes still. Even her hips continued pushing slightly against Sammie's fingers despite Lena's strong words. Perhaps her girlfriend was more stubborn than Sammie had thought. Well, while part of Sammie was thrilled that Lena might be more of a challenge to break than her wanton reaction had indicated, more than anything Sammie was a little frustrated and annoyed at her sudden reaction. What Sammie liked most about topping was giving her bottom pleasure. Being free to tease and torment them with it until they were begging for release. She loved the control and power that came from giving or denying pleasure, and the submission that accompanies someone held captive by their own desires. And right now, she had been -very- excited about forcing Lena to have a huge orgasm in the cloth walled changing room with a large crowd of women milling around outside. Just the thought of Lena trying to stifle her moans and cries of pleasure as her body was wracked with spasms of bliss had made Sammie's own sex heat up with arousal. And the fantasy of exiting the changing room with a red-faced and flushed Lena in tow as all the other women guessed what she had accomplished was intoxicating. But now, stubborn Lena was ruining everything!

Sammie toyed with forcing the matter. Using some more pain in the right areas and amping up her verbal domination to try and break her and make Lena submit right now. But, she knew that process might be loud and take a while. Unfortunately, in this very public setting Lena had the upper hand if she didn't want to play along. In fact, her bigger girlfriend could easily just brush her aside if she wanted. So, Sammie sighed and pulled slightly away, thinking of how to end her little session and still punish Lena for her disobedience.

"Hmmm, I think you will quickly learn to appreciate when your Mistress," Sammie grinned as she said that, "offers you a gift. I guess you'll have to stay unsatisfied until you learn better manners. Remember, no cumming without my permission." She gave Lena a stern look and fluttered her fingers on her girlfriend's throbbing clit one last time, actually taking it between her thumb and forefinger to squeeze lightly. Then she lowered her mouth to Lena's sensitive and tortured nipple and sucked it briefly.

"I'll be waiting outside for when you are ready and dressed again," she said in a cool tone, giving Len a slight wink to keep it somewhat playful. With that mixed message, she spun, opening the dressing room curtain a bit too wide and leaving it that way as she strode out.

"Xandria, dear," she shouted, "We are going to need another thong as well."

“Sammie!” Lena hissed as the smaller woman opened the curtain so wide that several people got a full view of the tall brunette, clad in a kinky leather outfit with her face flushed and panties slightly askew. And now she was shouting for another thong, insinuating that Lena was dripping wet and would need a fresh one?! That’s it! She was going to kill her!!! Right after she changed! Lena rushed over and closed the curtain in a huff, letting out a string of curses that would make a sailor blush as she did.

Left alone in the makeshift changing room, her hands clenched into fists, nails digging into her palms as she soaked in her anger and fought the urge to punch Sammie in the face for being an ego maniacal bitch. Lena didn’t slap offenders the way most women did, she just clocked them in the jaw like a freight train. Now…what would be the most satisfying way to murder her best friend? Beat her to a bloody pulp with one of the dildos in the room? Bite off her naughty hand that had gotten Lena so worked up and smack her upside the head with it? Yes…that would be perfect!

Usually Lena was very laid back, a great big teddy bear. But if enough of her buttons were pushed she’d get a little…rampagey. Turning from a cute little cuddly teddy bear to a 600lb starving Grizzly that was out for blood. And Sammie was…grrrr…Sammie!!! ARGH! She was so mad she couldn’t even think straight! Why the hell had she agreed to this mess anyways?!

Whatever you want…

Sammie’s sweet voice floated into her head, soothing the athlete’s temper with her honey coated words. Hmmph…her patience wasn’t going to last all the way to the ‘Whatever you want’ portion of the night if Sammie kept pushing every button she had. Getting the female version of blue balls and then publicly humiliated was turning Lena into the next Godzilla, ready to destroy the people and buildings of this lovely island paradise they were vacationing on.

Be patient…don’t strangle her…there are too many witnesses… Besides...you're supposed to be trying to submit, remember?

With a sigh, she unclenched her fists and pinched the bridge of her nose, taking a deep breath to try to calm down. Alright…let’s think about this logically. Sammie was just testing her boundaries; trying to see what she could get away with and attempt to rattle Lena. She was like a teenager…only more evil. And how did Lena deal with unruly teenagers? Detention, extra assignments, ignoring them, making them her ‘special helper’/Biology slave that had to clean all the glassware in the lab for her…would detention work? Tying Sammie up and just leaving her somewhere to think about what she had done? Maybe just ignore her…let her think that she was furious…which she still kind of was. She’d definitely have to do something to get back at her for this embarrassment, Lena just didn't know what yet.

Finally feeling like she wasn’t going to throw the next person that looked at her funny into a wall, Lena stripped out of the leather outfit and got back into her sporty bikini and sarong. Out of the corset and collar, she felt much better and a little like her good ol’ laid back self again. She slipped out of the changing room, unusually quiet as she sidled up to Sammie and waited for her girlfriend to lead her somewhere else.

Sammie was chatting with Xandria and getting some ideas for her outfit when Lena finally exited the changing booth. Her girlfriend looked composed again, but her flat, expressionless face and strange silence hinted she was still a little peeved about Sammie's unexpected power play. Well that was just a little taste, Sammie thought as she flashed Lena a small smile and took Lena's hand in her own to give a little squeeze. Perhaps she wasn't a sub by instinct, but she had agreed to try so Sammie hoped for a little more enthusiasm to play along later tonight. Once she gave in and stopped fighting her, Sammie hoped she'd start to enjoy it. A small tingle went through Sammie's body at just the thought.

It was going to be an interesting challenge, getting Lena to submit and enjoy tonight. Her friend was so much taller and stronger than Sammie that she was going to have to be creative in finding techniques to get her to yield. Compounding matters, her girlfriend could be stubborn as a mule at times. Outright spanking and whipping might not do much to sway her, so Sammie would have to use the carrot and the stick. Good thing Sammie felt confident she had a couple carrots to dangle. The biggest one being the reversal she had promised later tonight. The thought of that sent an icy chill through Sammie suddenly and she hid the scowl that had started to appear at the thought of the tables being turned. It would be a nice carrot, but hopefully one she could wriggle out of before things got uncomfortable for her!

Ok, enough time dwelling on the bad part of the coming evening. It was time to get Lena out of her funk and back into enjoying the day and, more importantly, looking forward to the party tonight! And nothing should be more fun than helping Sammie choose her outfit for the evening!

"I've found some outfits for me. Tell me what you think," she cooed to Lena and leaned up to give her an excited peck on the cheek.

Xandria was holding up a black corset with red ribbon down the front. In her other hand was a matching set of thigh highs and a black thong. Sammie had seen a couple others but liked the kinky, yet classy, dominatrix look the outfit would give her. It was definitely unlike anything she'd ever worn, or even thought of wearing, and just looking at it was making her heat up in anticipation. She just hoped Lena would like it as well. She didn't know what her newly lesbian girlfriend preferred in terms of sexy outfits, but this one seemed to be perfect for the joint look Sammie thought they would present tonight with Lena as her sub. The seductive, petite Dominatrix and her sexy, barely tamed and much more powerful slave!

"Do you want me to try it on?" she asked, a naughty smile creeping to her face.

Sammie seemed to be trying her best to get Lena to warm up again. And it was working…kind of. Still a bit irked, the taller girl just sort of passively accepted the kiss on the cheek and nodded a little bit. Submitting and not trying to take everything that came with it personally was turning out to be very, very hard. Part of her knew Sammie didn’t necessarily mean the jackass things she was doing, that her friend was just playing a character. But the other part of her still had the urge to whack her new girlfriend on the nose with a newspaper like a bad dog.

Just play along…you love her…don’t you?

Love and trust could be stupid, horrible things that make one agree to idiotic proposals…like promising to be your new girlfriend’s sex slave on your second day of dating. That promise was coming with a lot of hidden stress and emotion land mines. Lena wasn’t a sub, she didn’t see herself as anything other than a strong, smart, willful and stubborn woman. And yet here she was, trying to push away the way she viewed herself and find something soft and gentle buried inside of her that would let her submit.

Son of a bitch…this is hard. How the hell does anyone do this anyways?!

Lena nibbled on her bottom lip a little bit, trying to buck up at least. She knew neither of them would have any fun at all if she kept being so stubborn and proud. So she forced herself to replace the remnants of her irritation with something else: maybe a little lust would do. Her hazel eyes wandered back over to the corset, having only given it a cursory glance before. Now she was –really- looking at it this time and trying to picture Sammie in it. Well…the outfit -was- pretty sexy. She glanced over to her friend who was now all smiles and trying to be cute. Well…Sammie did look adorable right now with her naughty little smile.

“Yes I would love for you to try it on, please.” There. That was her one small step to submission; saying please and asking nicely when the occasion didn’t really call for that level of politeness.

She stole a light kiss from Sammie’s lips before she bounded off with the outfit thrown over her shoulder. While Sammie struggled to get the corset on in the changing room, Lena began to wander around nearby and explore some of the tools of submission. Convinced that she was going to need a little bit in the way of weaponry, her hands examined riding crops, floggers and paddles.

“Oh so you’re a Switch hmm?” Xandria purred as she noticed Lena running her fingers over several sets of restraints. She had been watching the taller girl this whole time; how she scrutinized every toy with a calculating eye of a Mistress rather than the wide-eyed wonder and anticipation of a Pet.
“A what?” Lena was a thin, flexible stick used in corporal punishment? What? Or was that like being a switch hitter or something.

“A Switch silly girl!” Xandria grinned. “Doms, Switches, and Subs. Switches will sometimes behave as either tops or bottoms; depending on their mood or their partner’s mood.”

A Switch huh? Well, even though she thought of herself as a top/dom, that description seemed to fit her pretty perfectly for tonight’s activities. So she nodded her agreement to Xandria, who seemed excited that a whole new world of toy shopping had opened up for her to help this new Switch out with! So she recommended a simple black flogger, something that would give both pleasure and pain. As well as some handcuffs since her skinny little fiery girlfriend would surely put up a struggle.

Lena liked to match things and was excited to see they had a lovely red and black collar with a matching pair of wrist cuffs that would go with Sammie’s outfit. This would be perfect! All they needed was a leash and whatever toys Sammie wanted to use on her.

Oh she was in a much better mood now! And couldn’t wait to show Sammie the shiney new collar she was going to wear tonight!

Sammie was cursing and struggling in the cloth walled changing booth. Limbs would occasionally push out as she flailed with the corset. It wasn't that the fetish piece was especially complicated, it was just difficult to get everything adjusted and tightened correctly. Too loose in the waist and she looked dumpy, too tight at the top and she couldn't breathe. And the interlocked pink lacing system meant she had to readjust the whole damn thing every time! There, finally, she felt like she could take a deep breathe and... ooops! Her breasts just popped out the top. Ugh, time to scoot it all up another inch and readjust one more time!

The thigh highs and black thong had been easy at least. The corset had some built in hooks to attach to the stockings and Sammie had chosen some pink garters to match the accents on the corset. All in all, a nice mix of cute femininity and evil dominatrix. A pair of high black heels would definitely go with the look. She needed every inch she could get with Lena next to her! Regarding herself in the mirror one last time and making some minor adjustments, she smiled at her reflection. Lena had to love this look!

Sammie strode through the curtain of the changing booth with a big grin as she found Lena talking to Xandria and holding a couple items. Swaying just a bit more than was necessary, she sashayed towards her girlfriend as she called out her name.

"Hey, Lena! What do you think? Do I look hot?" Sammie asked, eyes twinkling with the thrill of being seen in public in this obnoxiously sexy fetish costume. She did a slow turn in place so Lena could see her from every angle, wiggling her butt just a tiny bit. She knew the curves of her firm cheeks would be nicely outlined by the black triangle of material that rested just above the cleft of her ass.

"I think it's cute... I-i... what are those?" Sammie had seen the items in Lena's hand and her smile had faded instantly. Her face, flushed with excitement seconds ago, suddenly went an ashen white. Then, as her mind processed the collar and cuffs, two bright red spots appeared on her cheeks. "Um - what... are those for m-me?"

Dammit, why was she stammering? Did her voice just quaver? She shouldn't let Lena know how unsettled she was by the sight of those two red accented toys. They looked almost cute. Like designer bondage wear. Surely they couldn't be as ominous as they felt while in Lena's hands. Fuck, the thought of that collar on Sammie's neck was making her squirm with discomfort and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. And the cuffs were even worse. She hated being restrained and not having control. With those on her wrists she'd be... helpless. Maybe she should call this whole stupid switching roles idea off. Go back to a truce and their fun and playful orgasmic battles for supremacy. She could go watch lesbian BDSM porn if she need a dominatrix fix. That horrible, roiling pit of anxiety in her stomach had come surging back when confronted with the implements of her own submission.

"I-i... silly, you don't need all that..." she sputtered out, flashing a shaky smile as she dragged her eyes to Lena's hazel ones. "I mean, we'll be in private... you don't need to show me off like that. It would just be us... and you are bigger than me. Clearly you could just do whatever you want..." She trailed off, biting her lip anxiously. She had to be careful, she didn't want to beg in front of Xandria and the other women. It was tough to be regarded as a domme when you were shaking in your knees at the sight of a collar and cuffs!

The cuffs were made with a nice sort of fuzzy, velvety material on the inside that would surely feel more pleasant than terribly binding. Lena didn’t like having her movement restricted either so she thought these would be okay; plus they had an easy to undo clasp incase one of them started to really freak out. But her friend had such naughty, wandering hands that managed to always find their way around vibrators to torture Lena with. Of course her cheating girlfriend needed to be bound! Lena couldn’t just spend her first night as dominatrix trying to restrain a struggling sub and afraid of vibrating dildos getting shoved into her pussy in retaliation now could she? That would be silly!

Perhaps the collar was indeed a little scary though... It didn’t come with a clasp like a dog collar, instead, the back locked with a key so that the sub wouldn’t be able to take it off without their master doing so. Lena had just picked it out because she liked the really sleek look of it. Besides, there were two copies of the key at least…so it wasn’t like Lena was going to lose them and then Sammie would be stuck wearing a collar for the rest of their vacation!

“Oh these? Mhmm…they’re just for my very sexy girlfriend.” Lena grinned and nonchalantly twirled the collar around a finger, thinking over her next words carefully. It was easy for her to see that her best friend was nervous, maybe even a little scared, and she needed to somehow put her friend at ease while asserting her own dominance as well. This was going to be tricky…especially since Sammie was trying to look like a big bad dominatrix in the eyes of strangers.

“The cuffs and the collar just match your outfit so nicely sweetie…I think you’d look even hotter with my collar on you. I don’t think I’d be able to keep my hands or mouth off of you tonight if you’re wearing it. Plus you can use it on me incase you want to just have me entirely naked for you.” She willed the blush to stay away from her cheeks…trying to not get totally embarrassed as she said all of this much louder than she would have liked to. Xandria could definitely hear, anyone within 10 feet of them could probably hear too! Her heart rate was spiking and her nerves were starting to act up. Lena –never- talked this way outside of the bedroom. It was embarrassing…but she really wanted Sammie to try to submit to her tonight and not just get scared and flake out of their deal. She needed to take care of this problem right now, there wasn’t time for them to go somewhere more private. So she put away her pride and tried to find enough self confidence to help her not pass out.

“Please Sammie? I think you would look so sexy with my collar around you neck.” Lena prowled closer to her girlfriend, her hazel eyes flashing with just how excited she was getting as she thought of stripping Sammie out of her dominatrix costume and putting her in nothing but black and red cuffs and collar. She very lightly traced her index finger down the column of her girlfriend’s throat, grazing it lightly with her short nails as she leaned down to kiss her gently. She needed something…more. Something to really get her lover to commit to this.

“Please…” Lena hesitated for a moment. Why won’t the word come out? She was just playing this card so that she could get Sammie back into the game. Even when she wasn’t truly submitting the word still didn’t want to come out! This was hard…so hard. But Sammie needed a little boost and she did need to commit more to this night herself. “Please…Mistress? I promise to try much harder to behave for you if you let me get the collar, cuffs and flogger for when we play.”

Back
Top Bottom