Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Fun in the Sun (Prince x Javorcek)

“Aw…that’s a bummer your friend left. You’re really cute…I can’t imagine why no one’s picked you up yet,” Emily offered her a cute smile as a consolation prize. But she didn’t quite believe Sammie’s excuse that she was just grumpy because her straight friend had gotten picked up before she had. As young as Emily was, she knew how much it sucked having a crush on a straight best friend.

Whoa, this girl was wild. She dared to make a spectacle of herself in the middle of a packed bar to get the attention of one of the bartenders. Emily herself couldn’t help but stare at the other girl’s breasts as they jiggled while her arms waved. Sammie was gorgeous…definitely a full-grown woman, the way she held herself so confidently and wasn’t ashamed of her body. So comfortable in her own skin…Emily wished she was a little more like that, maybe with some more time she would be.

But…maybe Sammie was a little- too- wild for Emily…this was a girl who had never done anything crazy in her entire life. Who had never slept with –anyone- she hadn’t dated for at least 3 months. Who still wasn’t all that comfortable with PDA because of her lengthy stay in the closet.

But come on! She was on vacation. She was young, she should live a little. What was the harm in having a little fun with a stranger? It’s not like she could get pregnant from it!

She steeled herself, trying to round up her nerves so that she didn’t look like a foolish kid. “I like funny girls…ones that are smart. I’m a big sucker for nice eyes and a great smile. Like yours…” a shy smile crept onto her lips, just a little bit of a blush on her cheeks as she nervously tried to hit on the older woman. “So what about you? Or do you only have crushes on straight girls? Which one is your friend anyways?”

------------

Lena’s arms were raised, stretched above her body as she gyrated to a much slower beat when the music changed. Eyes closed, she lost herself in the thrumming bass, her body moving like water. Her hands dropped from their position over her head, then ran slowly down her sides, tracing along the bottom side curves of her breasts, down her lightly defined obliques and to her hips. And there they stayed, until she felt hands on her and heard a low, possessive whisper. Her hazel eyes shot open, full of panic. But Michelle missed it as she tugged her close, forcing there breasts together and their hips to touch. It was...different. Not quite what she was expecting. Her rolling around with Sammie had left her expecting something softer, more feminine. But Michelle was all hard muscle except for those soft breasts that were now pressing so firmly into her own larger ones.

Okay…no need to panic. It’s just a dance. No big deal. She's cute. Plus you've danced like this with tons of guys before. ...Granted...you were wearing more clothes and so were they...

Michelle wasn’t a bad dancer…but she tried to lead to a beat that Lena couldn’t follow. So of course, being a teacher and all, Lena lightly grasped onto Michelle’s hips, trying to help guide her movements to something more conducive to the beat. Michelle apparently took that as an invitation to go further, because suddenly Lena felt those strong hands firmly cupping her ass and giving it a rough squeeze.

ALRIGHT PANIC!!

As much as she hated Paul and their break up. As much as she desperately would have liked a little stress relieving romp…this didn’t feel right at all. She –should- be attracted to Michelle, but the butch's forwardness was a slight turn-off. Lena wouldn't object to making out with the other girl...but she felt like Michelle wasn't the type of girl who liked hearing 'No, I won't sleep with you' if things progressed even further. So yeah, she was a little turned off and nervous as hell right now. Hell, she had been more turned on with Sammie. Sammie who she could trust to stop if she needed her to. Sammie who had teased her all day and wound her up so tight she had almost lost it and moaned…who was sexy and made her laugh and could actually carry on a conversation with her.

Why the hell is she thinking about her best friend while in the arms of another woman and why the hell won’t her tongue cooperate so that she could tell Michelle to back off.

Michelle slowly twirled them around on the dance floor, giving Lena a view of the bar past that tattooed shoulder. Where the hell is Sammie…?

Her eyes searched the bar for her friend, only to see her grinning like an idiot with a girl that looked young enough to be one of their students. Well, now she knew what kind of girl her best friend liked. She was definitely going to call her a cradle robber later. Thankfully, for whatever reason, Sammie was pointing to the dance floor as she talked to her new little friend.

Lena tried to get her attention without alerting her overly aggressive date. She shot her a look from over Michelle’s shoulder that screamed ‘HELP! I’m an idiot! DO SOMETHING!’

Sammie smiled as the girl chatted her up. She had formulated half a dozen ways to get in this girl's panties already and was trying to decide on which approach would be the most fun. Oh yes, this girl was going to be her revenge on Lena's "I'm not a lesbian, but DAMN that butch girl is hot! See you later!" ditching of her. And, Sammie had to admit, the girl was cute and sexy in her innocent, femme way. Sammie's mind started to wonder how experienced she was in bed and idly starting imagining all the things she could teach her. The girl's mind would be blown tonight, that's for sure.

But, then she asked Sammie a question. "So what about you? Or do you only have crushes on straight girls? Which one is your friend anyways?” Her words cut through Sammie like a knife. If this young girl could tell so easily what she truly felt, she knew she was on the verge of becoming an emotional wreck and not dealing with Lena's fling well at all.

"L-lena?" she said, stuttering and losing her cool for the first time. "I don't have a crush on her!" Shit, that sounded too defensive. What are you doing Sammie? "I mean, she's just a good friend that I thought wasn't gay until she met Xena the Fitness Trainer and is now grinding with her over there! I'm just more in shock than anything." Good, better. Be funny. She pointed at the dance floor where the two girls easily stood out with their height. "Not the guy with the tattoos and buzz cut, the girl he's dancing with!" Lena seemed to poke her head out and make a face at her, was she taunting Sammie? Sammie frowned for a second and then shook her head to dismiss the thought.

She turned back to Emily as the bartender came up to them. "Ok, you got my attention with those tits. What do you want?" She let Emily order her drinks for her table and then Sammie added two shots of tequila with a wink at Emily.

"Back to your question - what do I like in a girl?" she asked and leaned in towards Emily in a conspiratorial fashion, knowing her breasts were dangling dangerously close to the girl's arm now.

"I can be a little wild at times, so I enjoy a girl who can handle that and not bat an eye. Someone who can reel me in at times. But I also like girls that are not afraid to be impulsive and do something in the moment," she said. "What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Would you, for instance go topless at a bar like this?" She waved her hand at her breasts, inviting Emily to have another look.

----------------

Michelle was loving the feeling of Lena pressed against her, breast to breast. She could feel appreciative eyes on them as they dominated the dance floor, two tall and athletic lesbians with gorgeous bodies moving together sensually. She let her hands run up and down Lena's sides as the younger girl seemed to avoid looking in her eyes, playing coy again.

Unable to look her in the face anyway, Michelle spun Lena around by her hips and pulled her back against her. Michelle's hips were grinding with Lena's firm ass as the beat got a little faster. Hoots and whistles came from other dancers nearby as the two women found a rhythm and started to move together, bodies undulating in a single wave as their hips rocked in perfect sync.

Michelle slid her hands from Lena's hips to her lower belly, her tattooed and strong arm contrasting with Lena's pale and smooth stomach. She slid those arms up, so powerful and firm around Lena's narrow waist, and then went up higher and higher until her hands were sliding just below those tempting breasts that bounced with each thrust of their hips. As the song intensified, she slipped her hands up to cup those soft globes which were too big for her to fit fully in a palm. Michelle enjoyed their soft weight in her hands and felt their bodies speed up in time with the increasing beat.

"Lena, you are so gorgeous," she whispered in her ear, chin nestling against her neck and cheek buried in her curly hair. "You are driving me crazy on the dance floor. Be crazy with me." Her mouth turned and her lips brushed Lena's ear, kissing and nibbling softly as the two women's sweaty bodies moved together.

She giggled at her new friend’s defensiveness. Alright, so talking about her feelings/not feelings had been a sore spot. But Emily laughed as Sammie poked fun at the butch. She herself wasn’t really into butch girls, why bother dating a woman if she looked like a man? But like a typical innocent girl, she couldn’t help but let her eyes linger on that tattoo for just a moment. Man, that thing was so badass. Plus she was an art student, so had a healthy appreciation for the arts...especially when they were inked on a very muscular bicep.

“Your friend’s super cute. I hope I don’t disappoint by being such a little thing.” Holy crap Lena was tall. Emily was pretty sure if she was standing up next to the other woman she’d be about eye level with her tits! She turned back to Sammie. Sammie herself seemed to be a little taller than her too…but that wasn’t too bad. She’d still be able to kiss her without a ladder. A little blush tickled her ears at the thought of her kissing this woman.

The bartender began filling Emily's order. 2 cranberry and coconut rums and 2 fuzzy navels...typical drinks for lightweights and girls who didn't like the taste of alcohol. Two tequila's too? She was going to make an awesome face after shooting one of those.

Sammie was close to her now. –Really- close. So close she could have leaned forward just a tiny bit and make their lips meet. Or that she could move her arm and ‘accidently’ brush it against those tantalizing breasts that she wouldn’t mind getting better acquainted with. But she seemed frozen, unsure, and still pretty damn sober because she was the responsible one of her group of friends.

“I…erm…haven’t really done anything crazy. Skinny-dipping in the middle of winter in New York on a dare is about the most crazy thing I’ve done. But no, I don’t think I’d go topless…at least not without a lot of persuasion.” Brown eyes drifted down lower to fall on those lovely B’s once more. She couldn’t help it! Sammie was just waving them around so teasingly, showcasing them like a prize on the Price is Right.

-----

Well, there went that plan up in smoke. Stupid Sammie and her stupid libido and her stupid pedophilic tendencies. It looked like Lena was going to have to figure out a way to deal with her new physical trainer friend herself. The gears in her head began turning…but it was hard to think with the slight buzzing going on. Why hadn't Sammie stopped her when the shots came out? She knew Lena was incapable of saying 'no' when someone bought her a drink.

At least Michelle was behind her now. Lena could grind this way in her sleep. Every once in awhile her hips would pull forward just a little more, then push back with gusto. Butch girls liked strap-ons right? So maybe that was an unfair stereotype...but if anyone asked Lena what she thought lesbian sex was about, she'd probably answer 'strap-ons and scissoring.' She could totally do this…if Michelle had been smart and packed some extra 'equipment' in her suitcase. Shit, but what if she hadn't? Lena was by no means inexperienced when it came to men, but what the fuck was she going to do if there was a pussy in front of her face? Those strong hands on her breasts finally made her realize that she had to say something soon before she got in too deep. Before she herself lost control as her strung up body begged her brain to just shut up for 5 seconds and enjoy this.

“Michelle…” and that was as far as she got before warm breath flowed down her neck, tickling the soft, sensitive flesh as Michelle whispered how much she wanted her. If she wasn’t so drunk, she probably would have laughed, her neck was pretty ticklish…but her body had just a little bit of numbness to it due to the alcohol. It was enough to make the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end and send goosebumps flying down her arms. She just about melted back into the other woman's body.

The moment Michelle's lips made contact with the arch of her ear and those teeth tugged on her earlobe, it was all over. Lena was dead in the water with no hope of escape.

“Mmm…that feels so good…” A soft, needy little whimper escaped her throat before she could stifle it as Michelle kept toying with her ear. Her heart began to pound and every fiber of her being wanted to be taken right that second. For the moment she forgot that they were in the middle of a crowded dance floor with numerous sets of hungry eyes on them. In her head it was just her and Michelle right now. And she –loved- having her ears nibbled on and having a potential lover whisper into her ear was a total turn on.

Of course, that wasn’t the only reason she was ready to jump Michelle’s bones… Sammie had riled her up so bad throughout the day that it now looked like Michelle was going to reap the rewards of her best friend's hard work. Stupid Sammie and her stupid teasing!

There was a tiny voice somewhere in the back of her mind, trying to shout that this was a bad idea. That she should just make a break for it. She was fast, it was dark; maybe Michelle wouldn’t catch her. But she couldn’t seem to move her legs. Nor could she seem to stop herself as her left hand came up, fingertips gliding along the back of Michelle’s neck, tracing upwards until she found the very short hairs of her buzz cut. There she began to lightly drag her short fingernails through the butch’s hair, toying at the base of her skull and then becoming more firm as they reached the crown of her head. This used to drive Paul crazy. She applied just a little bit of pressure to the back of Michelle’s head and tilted her head to the side, baring her long, regal neck, just about begging for the stronger woman to keep going.

Sammie was enjoying her chat with Emily more and more. Talk about the opposite of Michelle, Emily was such a pretty, little package. Shy and demure where Michelle had been confident and aggressive. As they waited for the drinks to arrive, Sammie started to think of a romp with Emily as more than a revenge tactic. It might be a lot of fun. Anything to get Lena and Xena out of her mind.

“Your friend’s super cute. I hope I don’t disappoint by being such a little thing.”

Sammie chuckled at Emily's comment, an obvious fish for a compliment. She let her eyes go slowly down Emily's petite form, visibly checking the girl out from head to toe. "Hmmm... I think you are super cute as well. Tall women aren't always my thing. And, I wouldn't say all of you is that little." As she ended her comment, she let her eyes linger on Emily's buxom breasts. Barely contained by the sundress, the valley of her cleavage hinted at their true size.

"I like to believe good things come in small packages," Sammie continued, blue eyes now twinkling and staring into Emily's brown ones. She let her hand drift back up to idly rub one of her own B cup breasts. "I hope you don't mind small packages either?"

"Skinny dipping in the winter? I'd call that extreme wildness!" joked Sammie. Then her eyes flicked towards the darkness that hid the beach. "It's so much more fun to do that when the water and the air are warm." She stared back at Emily and raised an eyebrow as the drinks started to appear. "How about we do this shot and you drop your drinks off for your friends, and then we walk down to the beach and do something just mildly crazy? I could use a swim to cool off. Although you may doubt it, I don't normally run around topless and suggest skinny dipping to total strangers, but I am on vacation and want to have at least one fun story from tonight!" She gave the young girl a mischievous grin and handed her a shot glass. "Sound like a plan? Let's drink on it!"

----------

Michelle couldn't recall when she had ever had more fun and been more turned on in a public setting before. Everything was perfect - the warm tropical night, the alcohol, the music, the packed dance floor of beautiful, half-naked and very lesbian women, and most of all the incredibly sensual and gorgeous woman that was writhing against her.

She had felt Lena just melt into her when she ran her teeth along her ear. All coyness was gone and her body pressed against Michelle's with more than musical intensity. While their hips swayed together in unison to anyone watching, Michelle could feel Lena lagging the beat, letting Michelle push into her ass with each thrust of her hips making their contact more sexual than just dancing. And her fingers came up to run through Michelle's short hair. That always turned her on and Lena's nails scratched lightly up her neck to the top of her head, pulling her head down to her ear again. She wanted Michelle.

Michelle started to nibble and lick Lena's ear as they danced, teasing and tormenting her partner who had coyly teased her minutes ago on the dance floor. As he mouth worked, she whispered hot words, not even trying to string together sentences. Just trying to turn Lena on further. "So hot.. your breasts.. feel me squeeze them... suck them and lick them.. I want you... Take you on the dance floor."

And her hands were indeed moving on Lena's breasts with more aggression, going beyond cupping to squeezing and kneading the soft globes. Exploring their full swell as her fingers circled but avoided her areolas. And then she at last brushed against those nipples, so hard now as her fingers ran over them again and against. She took them between her finger and thumb and teased them lightly, pinching and squeezing as the two women continued to grind. They were in their own world, hardly caring about the other dancers on the floor. They weren't the only couple heavily playing as they danced, but they certainly were the tallest and most striking.

"I want you now... ," Michelle finally said as she bit a little harder on Lena's earlobe. Michelle had come with a rooommate as well and didn't want to risk any interruption or unavailability of her room. "Let's go down to the beach."

Her entire body tingled as Sammie’s bright blue eyes sized her up, taking in every delicious curve on her young body. She felt quite relieved to hear that the other girl thought she was cute. She hadn’t quite grown out of her teenage body issues yet.

“You look absolutely perfect and gorgeous to me.” Sammie’s breasts were the perfect size for her. And they’d fit so amazingly in her hands. She bit her lip as Sammie began to play and tease them…wishing it were her hands there instead.

Emily followed Sammie’s eyes outside. Skinny dipping? Out there? Really? Well…it was pretty dark outside, just the moon was out for light. No one would really see them…even Sammie might not really be able to see her. What did she have to lose?

“Alright, you’re on.” Emily nodded and then took the shot of her tequila. Her face scrunched up a bit and her tongue rolled out of her mouth. “Blech!” she cried, then promptly chased the disgusting flavor of tequila out of her mouth with her cranberry and coconut rum. Why people ever did straight shots of alcohol, she’d never understand. It was disgusting!

She grabbed the three remaining drinks and went over to her friends. She smiled and was explaining that she was going to go for a moonlit walk with another girl. Then she gestured over to Sammie which got her a bunch of approving whistles and couple of jeers that she wouldn’t be able to handle an older woman.

Hmmph! She’d prove them wrong. What she lacked in experience, she could definitely make up with enthusiam. So she trotted back to Sammie, looking much more confident than she actually felt.

“Alright, lead the way.”

------

“I really should…check on Sammie…” and she afforded a glance to her friend who was now doing a shot of tequila and practically drooling all over another girl. Jealousy snaked around her stomach…though she wasn’t sure exactly why. Maybe it was just because she felt like all the compliments Sammie had freely given her throughout the day were just her friend being nice…that she hadn’t actually -meant- any of them. The little blonde she was flirting with wasn’t like Lena at all. Short, curvy, young, and feminine…while Lena was tall, athletic, a tomboy bordering on femme. So all the times that Sammie had complimented and reassured and playfully hit on her had just been her friend’s stupid big sarcastic mouth in action? Lena didn’t like people feeding her hollow words, she was a big girl, she didn’t need them.

The first pinch to her nipple had caused her to gasp out in surprise and be pulled her from her brooding thoughts. The second one required her to bite her lip so hard she thought she’d draw blood…even then a little whimper snuck out. She grabbed Michelle’s short hair as best she could, giving a little tug, trying to signal that she was about two seconds away from moaning on the dance floor. Lena was the worst at being quiet. It took too much concentration to keep her mouth shut.

Lena was a mess; a very horny, confused, drunken mess. Michelle’s words were driving her up a wall with the implied promise of mind blowing, toe curling, sex. The ache between her legs was killing her. She could feel her sex pulsing with unfulfilled lust. Her body was screaming at her to just go, go have fun, go make out, go do whatever it was that lesbians did. She hadn’t had sex in months and right now she was drunk enough that she didn’t care that her first truly lesbian experience was going to be with a complete stranger.

Well…maybe she’d be so awful and so out of practice that Michelle would kick her to the curb and she could go with her original plan for the evening: pleasuring herself in a steamy hot shower.

When Michelle took her hand and started to move towards the beach, Lena stumbled just the slightest bit. She couldn’t figure out for the life of her if it was because she was weak in the knees from all of Michelle’s teasing or if she was so drunk that she seriously couldn’t walk straight. Hah, Paul would have yelled at her and Sammie probably would have teasingly judged her inability to hold her liquor. Well fuck Paul! And fuck Sammie!

Why the fuck does she still have thoughts of her best friend as her date for the night is leading her towards the darkened beach?

Sammie grabbed Emily's hand with a grin and pulled her from the bar at a fast pace. As soon as they her out of the lights and on the dark pathway that led to the sand, she slid her arm around the smaller girl's hip and laughed.

"I'm not normally like this, really. Ok, maybe sometimes," she said with a giggle, flashing her eyes at Emily. "And I can tell you want to have some fun."

The sand was still warm from the sun and the humid night made her feel hot, even dressed in just her bikini bottom. As they reached the softly lapping waves, she disengaged her arm and turned to Emily, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her bikini.

"Well, since I'm almost naked already, I think you need to catch up first before I take these off," she said with a saucy grin. It was dark at the beach, but the moon was nearly full and their eyes had adjusted quickly. Sammie let her eyes flick down Emily's sundress pointedly, before returning to the young blonde's face. "So why don't you strip?"

------------

Michelle didn't giggle that often, but she found herself doing it with Lena as the two meandered around trying to find the way to the beach. The party was quite crowded and they kept taking the wrong pathway, at one point circling back to the dance floor. Two horny girls that were too drunk to find the giant beach that was less than a hundred feet away!

"I'm going to pull you into one of these groves of flowers in a second,' she growled at Lena as she rolled her eyes. Finally they wound up hopping through some landscaping and found warm sand under their feet.

They came out right by some loungers, some of them with towels still on them. Michelle grabbed a large beach towel and pulled Lena after her to a stand of palm tress that provided some cover on the moonlit beach. Somewhere to their right she heard some splashing and laughing as another couple appeared to be cavorting in the ocean.

She spread the towel down on the ground and then pulled Lena down next to her so they were lying on their sides facing each other. The moonlight glowed on Lena's skin and shone in her hazel eyes, adding a silvery tint to her curly brown hair.

"Finally, I never thought I'd get you alone..." she whispered. "You've been teasing me all night, I hope you aren't as coy now as you were in the beginning on the dance floor."

Michelle reached out a hand and caressed Lena's cheek. She slid the hand around to the back of Lena's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. She let her lips brush her new friend's lightly at first, feeling her soft and luscious lips press back and tasting the vodka on her breath. Then she started to kiss her with more passion and intensity, letting her mouth open and tongue slip out to explore and play with Lena's.

Well…Sammie was raising a valid point. Their stages of undress were markedly different. So Emily didn’t need much prompting to get a little more naked. Small, delicate hands grabbed the hem of her sundress and she tugged off the whole bit of fabric in one motion. Underneath that dress, the little vixen didn’t disappoint. As curvy as she was, her stomach was mostly flat though there didn’t seem to be much muscle anywhere on her body. Her breasts hung heavily in her bra, large and full on her petite body.

The faster she got naked, the faster she could go hide her nakedness in the ocean water. She easily unsnapped and dropped her bright pink bra, letting her breasts jiggle for a moment in their newfound freedom. And soon enough she was bent over slightly, her fingers hooked around the waistband of her matching pink cotton panties, hurriedly pulling and kicking them off. Sammie would only get a glimpse of her voluptuous, naked form before the younger girl bolted for the water. She ran deep enough into the shallow water to cover up the majority of her breasts, but made sure she didn’t care her hair or face wet.

“Come on!” Emily laughed from the water, her body was safely hidden from Sammie’s view while she had the perfect vantage point to see her new friend take off her bikini bottom.

---

Lena heard the splashing and giggling. She hoped there wouldn’t be a lot of traffic this way. The last thing she wanted was people tripping over her and Michelle while they were in a compromising position.

It was oddly romantic out here in the moonlight, about to have sex on the beach. The whole scene made her relax a little bit, at least enough to lose the feeling of wanting to run away like a spooked deer. She cuddled up next to Michelle, admiring her high cheekbones and strong jawline for a moment. And those blue eyes that sprarkled in the moonlight…it reminded her of someone, but she couldn’t quite remember who.

“Mmm well…let’s see how well you can convince me to not play coy any longer,” a playful, drunk grin curled to her lips that was soon wiped off as Michelle brought their lips together.

She felt…well...at little disappointed in the mediocrity of the kiss. It wasn’t a bad kiss…but it wasn’t all that amazing either. She certainly didn’t have outlandish expectations of fireworks. But Lena remembered being a drunken coed…how amazing and exhilarating it had felt to make out with her friends on her basketball team. Maybe she was just slacking …may as well give it the old college try.

So she tried to turn up the heat. One arm draped around Michelle as she arched her back, pressing her large globes firmly into the other girl’s breasts. Then Lena tangled their legs together, her strong, muscular thigh sliding its way between the butch’s legs, pressing lightly against her sex. She met Michelle’s passion and intensity with her own fire, her silken tongue now playfully dueling hers in a little fight for who would be in control tonight.

Sammie watched as Emily stripped in front of her. With eyes now fully adjusted to the almost full moon, she had a clear view of the buxom yet petite young girl's body as she shed her clothes. Sammie could tell Emily was very nervous and shy as she exposed herself to a woman she had just met. A woman who was standing there and candidly enjoying the show. The hesitation before she lifted her sundress and then the way she rushed through removing the rest of her clothes before racing into the safety of the ocean made what could have been an erotic and sensual strip tease more of a humorous sight for Sammie.

Still, Emily's body was quite nice, Sammie admitted. Especially those perfect C cup breasts that appeared so much larger on her small frame. Sammie couldn't help but smile as they sprung free of her bra to hang down, swaying slightly as Emily leaned forward to pull down her panties. The thought of caressing those luscious globes, nuzzling her face between them like pillows and then running her tongue over them was definitely tempting. But, as she appraised Emily before she quickly ran off and offered a view of her cute rear, the main thing Sammie noticed was how different her body was from Lena's.

Emily was soft and cute, not fat at all, but her body lacked any definition and her arms and legs were stick skinny. She realized now how sexy Lena's athletic and toned body was, a body that was fast and powerful, but not lacking femininity. Emily's was definitely a body for kissing and cuddling, but appeared like a fast food snack to Sammie. Something delicious to eat for a quick meal, but not something she'd like to enjoy as a steady diet. Why the fuck am I thinking about Lena again? You are drunk, go have fun! She shook her head to clear these unwelcome thoughts that kept appearing.

Sammie let the young girl splash into the water and then waited until Emily turned before she sensuously pulled her bikini bottom down. Sammie had shaved herself totally bare and knew Emily could see her smooth flesh in the bright moonlight. She took her time walking towards Emily, comfortable in her nudity and letting the girl ogle as much as she wanted. To tease her, she lifted her hands to arrange her long brown hair, letting her breasts rise, and then slid her fingers down her front, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples playfully.

As the water reached her thighs, Sammie suddenly dove under and timed her stroke underwater to emerge in front of Emily, her hands reaching out to encircle the timid girl. She pulled her towards her, letting the other girl's breasts press into her own, and pushing their faces so close that their noses were almost touching. She let her hands slide down to the Emily's ass and squeezed her cheeks lightly underwater. She could feel the girl breathing quickly, her breasts and hardened nipples heaving against Sammie's own.

"See, isn't this fun?" she murmured, staring in her eyes in the moonlit ocean. Then she leaned forward to kiss her, opening her mouth and meeting her lips with pent up desire from Lena's teasing of her. Lena who? I don't need Lena to have fun. She thought that to herself, willing herself to enjoy the kiss. But the fact that she was even thinking about Lena with this gorgeous girl in her arms bothered her still. She needed to get Emily onto the beach and under the privacy of that grove of palm trees she had noticed earlier. And she needed to do it as quickly as possible so she could purge Lena from her brain entirely.

-------------

Michelle felt her breathing quicken as Lena responded to her kiss and increased the intensity of their embrace. The once coy girl was now returning her kiss more passionately than Michelle had dreamed. She felt the little temptress slide her thigh between Michelle's legs, driving right to her already hot sex. The thin fabric of her bikini bottom offered little barrier to the friction Lena's thigh caused and Michelle groaned into Lena's mouth mid-kiss.

"Oh god," Michelle panted out, before opening her mouth again to Lena's questing and insistent tongue. Michelle was used to being the aggressor and it was strange and exciting, yet unsettling to find Lena setting the pace. She tightened her grip on the skinnier girl and let her strong, muscular arm pull her close for a second before she ran her hand down Lena's bare back and onto her firm ass. She squeezed the ass cheek of the leg that was rubbing against her crotch and then pulled it towards her harder, putting more pressure on her throbbing sex.

"I want you as well," Michelle whispered back and then suddenly shifted, rolling Lena onto her back as she levered her muscular frame above her. She still had one hand under Lena, squeezing her ass, while the other was behind Lena's neck. She straddled Lena's slightly raised thigh, hips moving as she rubbed herself on it, feeling her clit throb from the pressure as she grinded into Lena. And in this position, Michelle's own thigh also rubbed against the front of Lena's bikini and she almost though she could feel the other girl's hot warmth through the thin material between their flesh. She didn't mind a tussle for who was on top, but she liked to win.

Michelle repositioned her mouth and kissed along a cheek to Lena's ear, focusing her attention on that zone that seemed to turn Lena on so much on the dance floor. She licked and nibbled, exploring the ear with her mouth and teeth as she stared to whisper dirty thoughts again. Now, on top and in control, she slid her hand from Lena's ass and up her stomach to cup a breast and squeeze one of those tempting mounds again. Her fingers were quickly on a nipple, pinching and rubbing as their bodies pushed together.

"I want you right here," Michelle panted out, lost in lust and desire for Lena now. "I want to lick you everywhere."

Wow….Sammie was absolutely stunning in the moonlight. Tall and lightly muscled, Emily couldn’t help but just stare as those hips swayed so teasingly as the older woman sauntered towards the water. And she was perfectly smooth between her legs. It was an incredibly sight to see. She was easily getting Emily very, very riled up with her little show. Those breasts that Emily so desperately wanted to cup with nipples that she wanted to run her tongue all over were being teased and tormented by Sammie’s own hands! That wasn’t fair at all to the poor young college girl…she really wanted to play with those magnificent breasts.

She admired Sammie as she swam towards her. Her new friend must be a swimmer, that explained why her body had just a touch of muscle all over. Wow, she really knew nothing about this other girl and here she was, naked and ready to hop into bed with her. Tequila really does make your clothes fall off.

“Yeah…it’s a lot of fun.” She was indeed having a surprisingly good time with her new friend. Even though things were getting a little wild for her. But Sammie was certainly an amazing piece of eye candy. Plus she was forward, which Emily really liked; picking up the flow of the night while Emily could just sort of relax and enjoy the ride. It was just what the shy new lesbian needed: someone to take the lead and run with it.

Emily was nothing but nerves as Sammie pulled her close. She gasped at the feeling of Sammie's hard nipples pressing into her soft mounds. She was dazzled by those blue eyes, just about hypnotized as Sammie bent down and kissed her. She returned the kiss, slowly and timidly at first. But the shot of tequila had helped quite a bit. It gave her just enough bravery to wrap her arms around Sammie’s neck and hold her close. As she became a little more comfortable with the other woman and the pressure of their lips together, her kiss changed from timid and unsure to something more insistent with just a little side of passion.

Damnit, finally those breasts that she had been drooling over all night were right there for her to touch and play with and she was chickening out by putting her arms around Sammie's neck!

-----

She had had a feeling that Michelle liked to be on top. Lena didn't really mind, she was pretty flexible about who was on top. But since she lacked any further experience other than heavy petting, she was sort of glad that Michelle was taking the lead. Those bright hazel eyes looked up at the butch perched on top of her, who was still trying to assert her dominance even while she shamelessly rode Lena’s smooth leg. Their eyes met for just a moment, right as Michelle pressed her thigh up against Lena’s clit in an especially delicious way.

“Oh Sa-shit!” Lena moaned as quietly as she could at the feeling of Michelle’s muscular thigh pushing more firmly against her throbbing, achingly wet pussy.

Wait…did you really just almost cry out your best friend’s name? ARE YOU A FRIGGEN IDIOT OR SOMETHING?!! Christ almighty the least you could have done was started to say Paul or Steve or that guy Phil that was amazing in the sack…you stupid stupid closet lesbian. But you pick SAMMIE?! Michelle! You are here, pinned underneath M-I-C-H-E-L-L-E. And she will probably get pissed off if you start yelling the wrong name. So go ahead, try it out…

“Michelle…” Lena whimpered needily, another groan passing past her lips as she tried to get her mouth used to saying the correct name. Her hips began to buck and she shut her eyes, trying to get lost in the sensation of firm grinding against her sensitive clit.

Yes, they both have blue eyes, but if you’re gonna fuck it up over that, look somewhere else. Besides, you blew your chance, she’s with the barely legal blonde, get over it.

On the bright side, Michelle seemed too distracted riding Lena’s thigh to notice the little slip-up, it had just sounded like she had been stuttering in the throes of passion. She was glad when Michelle’s head dipped down and she didn’t have to stare into those blue eyes anymore. But now it appeared as though she was out of the frying pan and into the fire. The butch had been far too observant and was now nibbling and kissing Lena’s poor little sensitive ear. Even worse, she was whispering such dirty things that Lena couldn’t help but squirm in anticipation. This girl was good.

Her teeth dug into her bottom lip, trying to bite back a moan. There were people nearby…she had to be quiet. But the moment Michelle began pinching and torturing her nipple and declared her want to lick her everywhere, Lena lost it.

“Oh god…please…” she moaned, unable to string together a more articulate sentence in her drunken stupor. But Michelle was driving her crazy. She really knew what she was doing and knew exactly how to turn Lena into a whimpering, begging to be fucked, mess.

Sammie was starting to enjoy kissing Emily more as the shy girl began to respond with more passion. She was happy taking the lead at times with a partner, but wasn't the sort that liked to initiate everything. Although, with Emily it seemed like she might be in that role. It made her feel strangely butch. The young girl, on the other hand, seemed perfectly content to hang on her neck and kiss her all night unless directed otherwise.

Sammy, broke the kiss and grinned at her. She moved a hand from Emily's ass to touch her cheek and then trace a fingertip down her neck and chest, finally reaching one of those perfect breasts to circle a nipple idly.

"How about we go up to the beach and enjoy the stars?" she said as that circling finger suddenly became a thumb and forefinger lightly squeezing Emily's hard nipple. "I think we can get to know each other better there."

Without waiting for an answer, Sammie kissed Emily hard again and then turned, pulling the girl after her by her hand. They paused to gather up their clothes. Really just Emily's clothes, as Sammie only had a bikini bottom to find, but that was important as she drunkenly remembered she had tucked her room key into it. Sammie led Emily, both still naked, up to that darkened grove of palm trees, grabbing a towel from a lounger on the way up.

As they got to the trees, Sammie threw the towel on the ground and pulled Emily down beside her. Just as she was about to kiss the girl again, she heard moans and soft slurping noises from nearby. Emily looked alarmed, but Sammie giggled and made a shushing motion.

"We'll just have to be quiet, we have neighbors thinking the same thing," she whispered and then rolled onto her back, pulling Emily suddenly on top of her. Let's see how the shy girl likes being on top, thought Sammie. It bothered her, she realized, having to play the butch and aggressor. Emily's femme appearance and timid nature was forcing Sammie into a role she preferred not to be in. With Lena she felt like the more femme girl of the two, and knew Lena had more than enough self-confidence to do what she wanted.. if only she wanted Sammie. Damn her!

She cursed out load thinking of Lena again and changed that curse into a moan as Emily's petite body pressed against hers, those C cup breasts mashed deliciously against her own. And then her lips were pressed to Emily's again and their tongues dancing. Thoughts of Lena seemed to fade away mercifully and there was only Emily's lips and naked body to think about.

Sammie was beginning to be very aroused now. She could feel warmth between her legs and her clit throbbing lightly as the Emily moved around on top of her. One of her thighs slid between Sammie's legs eliciting a gasp from Sammie. She was ready to see just how much initiative Emily could show.

"Mhmm.. you kiss so well... what about my breasts? Do you like them?" she whispered. "Would you like to kiss them as well?"

------------

Hearing her beg her to continue, Michelle lifted her head and shifted to straddle Lena's hips. She missed the pressure of Lena's thigh on her own aroused sex, but she wanted to tease this girl some more and get some revenge for her flirting on the dance floor earlier. She grabbed Lena's wrists and pinned them by the side Lena's head. Lena was no match for Michelle's strong arms as the bigger girl now held her nearly helpless beneath her. She loved showing who was in charge.

"I'm going to make you beg me to let you cum," she whispered with a grin, staring into Lena's hazel eyes that glittered in the moonlight. "And if you are a good girl, I'll give you the best licking you've ever had."

Then she lowered her head for another kiss, this one hard and fast, a hungry swallow against Lena's mouth before Michelle's lips moved down. Starting at her neck she kissed and nibbled her way to Lena's shoulders. She ran her tongue around her collarbones and then continued down, burying her face between those luscious breasts like they were pillows before starting to work on them with her mouth.

She focused on one breast at a time, circling it with her tongue before taking the nipple in her mouth to suck on hard. All the while her hands were firm on Lena's wrists and her weight pinned Lena's hips down. She was making it impossible for the restrained girl to writhe or move with the pleasure she was giving her. Michelle teased her nipples and breasts cruelly and then started to lick further south, sliding her weight down Lena's legs. Keeping a firm grasp on Lena's wrists, Michelle pulled those hands down and held them by Lena's waist. Her tongue began running over Lena's flat and toned stomach, going over every ridge of her abs until she was licking the flesh just above the top of Lena's bikini.

She grinned up at Lena as her mouth hovered over the bikini. Michelle shifted her legs, moving her knees between Lena's legs and forcing her open.

"I haven't heard you beg yet..." she purred.

Emily moaned softly as Sammie began circling her rock hard nipple under the water. Emily was a very quiet lover. The young coed didn’t know how to dirty talk, telling someone what she wanted always left her flustered and blushing like a virgin. She had been used to sneaking around with girls as a teenager and her propensity for being a silent lover had just continued into college because she lived in dorms with paper-thin walls. Even now all the little moans and panting she made would have been lost to the sound of the ocean waves if Sammie hadn’t been so close to her.

Eagerly she trailed after the other girl as Sammie led them to a more secluded spot. Part of Emily had been expecting to go to a more private place…like Sammie’s hotel room. As much of a turn on that it was that Sammie appeared to be just as eager as she was, she was a little nervous about being out here. She grew even more timid when they started to hear moaning nearby. It must have been a veteran couple, two people that were comfortable enough with one another to be so insanely loud in a public place.

Emily tried to shake it off, tried to not let the fear of being found out rattle her. She had no trouble being quiet; everything would be fine. She seemed to relax a little bit as Sammie pulled her on top and their wet bodies pressed against once another fully. She liked the way Sammie felt against her, the other woman’s skinny and lightly toned body felt magical against her ample curves. But this was a position she wasn’t quite used to. Emily was much more comfortable on the bottom, she was better at responding to things done to her than having to take the lead. She tried to go through her limited number of sexual experiences, trying to figure out what she liked and therefore things that Sammie might like too.

Being so short, she couldn’t quite grind their hips together without losing the feel of Sammie’s tits mashed up against hers. So she slid her thigh between Sammie’s legs and began grinding her own sex into Sammie’s hip bone. She started gasping and panting as they grinded so perfectly together. “Mmmm…” Emily was already getting very wet, smearing her arousal all over Sammie’s hip and receiving Sammie’s juices all over her thigh as they squirmed and writhed together.

“Of course I like your breasts…” She whispered softly. There was nothing more she’d like to do than kiss the beautiful mounds all over. With a little bit of prompting and permission from Sammie, Emily could now finally brave uncharted waters. She kissed her way down Sammie’s body, slowly exploring, trying to figure out what she liked on her way down. She nibbled gentle on her neck, ran her tongue lightly down the center of her throat, all the way to her chest.

Sammie’s breasts lay almost flat as she lay back so Emily had no trouble at all navigating her tongue all the way down to the base of her sternum. Then she came back up, kissing and licking the slight bottom curve of Sammie’s breasts. She would have loved to tease her more, but she was so turned on that she couldn’t bring herself to. She immediately took one of the rock hard pink nipples into her mouth, licking and sucking on it gently.

---

Lena gasped as she was pinned down. She struggled and wriggled under Michelle at first, not too hard, but definitely testing her new restraints. There was no getting out of them; Michelle was too heavy. All at that rippling muscle was too much, even for a very athletic Lena.

While she did like a little bit of light bondage and discipline every once in awhile…that was reserved only for a partner that she trusted. Someone with whom she felt comfortable enough to willingly give up her freedom to. A stranger she had picked up at the bar definitely wasn’t that kind of person. Especially Michelle, who was a little too aggressive for her and just took what she wanted without easing Lena into being pinned so forcefully down.

She dug her heels into the towel they laid on, but they only sank into the shifting sand and she couldn’t find enough purchase with the ground to be able to buck her hips. She wanted to roll them over and reverse their roles to gain just a little bit of control back, but she couldn’t. Michelle had her pinned good.

She began forgetting about how much she hated being restrained so securely when Michelle’s mouth began working down her body. Her resolve to get free wavered as that talented tongue swirled and licked along her prominent clavicle. By the time Michelle had reached her light brown nipples that were as hard as pebbles, Lena couldn’t even think about anything other than how good it felt to have her sensitive little buds fully encased in the butch’s warm mouth. She moaned, trying to squirm, trying to arch her back to receive more of this kind of treatment. No guy she had ever been with had been so attentive to her breasts as Michelle was right now. It was driving her crazy and she wanted more.

But she didn’t get more. The big butch had stopped and just as Lena was about ready to protest, she felt lips and tongue floating along her abdominals, making the muscles twitched. Her breasts heaved as she began to pant, her body anticipating the sweet, sweet release she’d find when Michelle finally made her way between her legs. She was so close now, Lena’s clit began to tingle and throb in anticipation.

Michelle was so close and now she was going to torture her by making her beg?! Lena whimpered, wiggling a little bit. Though, she didn’t really mind having to beg; she knew what she wanted and knew how to get it.

“Michelle…please… Oh fuck…” Lena groaned as Michelle’s tongue circled her navel and then traced down the base of her stomach once more. She eagerly spread her legs wider, offering herself up to the big butch. “Don’t tease me…I need your mouth on me…I want you to get me screaming….” Her hips wiggled just the slightest bit, trying to entice Michelle to finally just dive in and relieve her soaking wet and searing hot sex. “Make me cum…please…”

"Oh fuck... Emily," panted out Sammie, eyes closed and lost in pleasure as Emily's questing mouth worked down the center of her throat. It seemed the shy girl had a few tricks up her sleeve and Sammie involuntarily bucked her hip bone harder against Emily's wet softness at the erotic and unexpected path the girl's tongue took.

The inexperienced coed had wasted no time in following Sammie's request and that little red tongue, so hot and soft on Sammie's wet skin, wandered lower as it teased Sammie's tortured and aroused body. "No more teasing," Sammie grunted as she tangled her hands in Emily's blonde locks and with a soft tug guided the girl's tongue towards her nipples. They were hardened nubs of arousal and she gasped as Emily willingly took one in her mouth.

"Oh god.. that's it... yes.. yes! suck it.. take it in your teeth," she groaned out as Emily began to suck her nipples in earnest. The pleasure was almost unbearable and her body writhed and squirmed as Emily's mouth worked her to a fever pitch. Sammie was rubbing her naked sex against Emily's thigh and felt her juices flowing freely. The salt water had begun to dry from their skin, replaced at Sammie's hip and Emily's thigh with the new slickness of the girls' arousal.

But now Sammie needed more stimulus down there, some relief for her throbbing clit beyond the friction of Emily's thigh. She grabbed one of Emily's hands and guided it firmly down between her legs to cup her sodden folds. Then she squeezed the girl's small and soft ass with both hands and pulled her hips in so her thigh trapped Emily's hand against her sex and pushed her palm harder against her clit.

"Emily... yes.. harder...touch me..." Sammie moaned out, breathing ragged and fast as her body arced in pleasure from Emily's eager mouth and rubbing palm.

-----------------

Michelle smiled as Lena began to beg her to make her cum. She loved it when she had a partner submit to her, especially one like Lena that might naturally tend to be the aggressor. Nothing made her wetter than a girl teased to begging, totally in Michelle's control and at her mercy for their pleasure. She pursed her lips and cocked her ear as if she couldn't hear Lena and grinned at her.

"So you want to cum? My girl wants to feel my tongue on her... your pussy must be so hot and wet and dying for my touch... I bet I could make you cum with one good lick..." she said teasingly, but suddenly released Lena's hands. She curled her fingertips under Lena's waistband and pulled her bikini off her in one smooth and strong motion. She tossed it aside and grabbed Lena's thighs, spreading her wide with a little unnecessary roughness. In the moonlight Lena's arousal was evident, her sex swollen and her folds glistening.

Michelle lowered her face to within an inch of Lena's hot lips and just blew on her lightly. She could smell the girl's musk and did indeed want to lick her and savor the girl's juices, but Michelle liked to make sure her partner knew who was in control and whose pleasure came first. She wasn't a submissive pleaser, she was the one got got pleased. And if her partner did a good job, they'd get rewarded as well.

Michelle pulled away and slid off her own bikini bottom, letting her smooth and bare sex be visible to Lena for the first time. Her fingers found it and she started to rub her clit in a slow circle as she eyed the naked girl spread before her. Instead of returning her face to Lena's thighs, however, she got up and walked around to stand straddling over Lena's head, still rubbing herself. She looked down at the curly haired brunette's long and athletic body sprawled before her, legs still opened wide and hips moving, and let the woman get an eyeful of her most intimate area as well. Then she knelt down, shins pinning Lena's shoulder's to the sand as she lowered her rear to rest her dripping sex within inches of Lena's face.

"I'll make you cum, I'll give you the biggest orgasm you've ever felt right here on the beach," purred Michelle, letting her hand knead and caress Lena's large breasts.

"But first I want you to lick me... I want your tongue buried in my pussy. Show me how good a pussy licker you are," she said in a commanding tone with a smile on her face. Riding another girl's face was one of Michelle's biggest kinks and she was quivering with expectation to feel Lena's tongue. This was going to be good, Lena wasn't a natural sub but Michelle thought she had her so worked up, and pinned down, that she'd be as subservient as Michelle desired.

Emily groaned, like a good sub, she liked having her hair pulled every once in awhile and loved a girl that ordered her around. Even better, Sammie was loud which made her get even more wet and feverish. Her own nipples were achingly hard from all the excitement, but she was too busy pleasuring Sammie to worry about her own relief.

Emily was panting now, chest heaving massive breaths as her soaked pussy throbbed against Sammie. “Mmmph!” she let out another quiet moan against her small breast as she managed to wiggle just right to send direct stimulation to her clit, not just ontop of the hood.

The older woman wanted her to be rougher with her nipples…but Emily was a little scared of biting too hard. She took a nipple into her teeth, using her pearly whites to hold the little nub still more than anything else. Then she began to swirl her tongue in rapid circles on the sensitive tip. When Sammie started to hold her tighter as the pleasure got more intense, she’d switch to the other breast, this time fluttering her tongue on the neglected bud.

Unfortunately Sammie had grabbed her non-dominant hand, so she floundered a bit as she tried to work those slick pink folds. She rubbed Sammie’s clit with her palm, sometimes giving an awkward little circular flourish to compliment the up and down grinding motion.

With a soft gasp, she started wriggling and thrusting her own sex more aggressively into Sammie’s hip. She was so wet and so close. Her breathing was getting faster, her soft moans and whimpers growing more high pitched. She just needed a couple more moments of grinding to push her over the edge.

-------

Lena was so worked up that she probably would have cum with just one lick to her swollen sex. The entire day had been a marathon of teasing. Hours of flirting with Sammie and now Michelle’s more intense handling of her body were maddening. She couldn’t even think straight anymore, her mind was so clouded with lust and want.

“Yes…I want it…” Lena couldn’t bring herself to say ‘I want –you-‘…even about to burst with want she couldn’t lie. She just wanted Michelle’s tongue on her, wanted –anyone’s- tongue on her at this point. She gasped as the cool night air chilled her sopping wet folds as Michelle violently spread her. “Easy…” she warned. Then groaned at the feeling of Michelle’s warm breath on her….it was hard to take anything Lena said seriously if she kept moaning at every goddamn little touch. But she was strung so tight she couldn’t help it.

Lena had shaven her usual meticulously groomed delta of downy hair off because she would be spending all week in a bikini. Now her glistening sex was shaved entirely bare. She could feel her clit throbbing, feel her arousal quickly dripping down her thighs now that the bikini was off. She was pretty sure she was going to die if she wasn’t allowed to orgasm soon. “Please…Oh god Michelle…lick me…I’m so wet it hurts…” she whimpered, a pitiful horny mess.

And then Michelle pulled away, leaving Lena to groan and hate her life for everyone was cruel and would not just let the poor girl orgasm. She should’ve stayed home…should’ve just fingered herself to peak after glorious peak in the shower until she couldn’t even walk straight.

She picked her head up, wondering why the hell they were stopping, only to see that now Michelle was as naked as she was. It wasn’t the first time she had seen a naked woman….but it was definitely the closest a naked woman had ever been to her. As unnerving as it was, the sight of Michelle rubbing her own clit was a total turn on. That was, until she started crawling up Lena’s body, pinning her down once again.

“No…don’t.” She didn’t like being pinned by her shoulders, not one bit. And with the other woman’s sex dangling in front of her, she didn’t know what to do besides panic and struggle in earnest now. Here it was, her biggest fear: that Michelle would expect her to lick her to an orgasm. But apparently, Michelle thought she was one of those subs where ‘no’ meant ‘yes’ because she kept egging her on to lick her pussy, -demanding- that Lena do it. Her dominant streak wouldn’t let her submit fully to Michelle. If she had been a lover, fine. She liked being a top that got topped sometimes. But she wasn’t going to have a stranger ride her face and try to humiliate her. Her hands came up, grabbing Michelle by the inner thighs, trying to keep her from lowering herself any further.

“MICHELLE! I said NO! Stop!” Lena’s voice was harsh, commanding, her best teacher voice. She hardly ever raised her voice, but when she did it usually sent impertinent high schoolers running. Unfortunately, Michelle was no 16 year old brat throwing a tantrum. Undermining her voice was the sound of fear. Michelle could easily overpower her and ride her face to orgasm whether Lena wanted her to or not. She wasn’t ready for this, not by a long shot.

"Harder! Use your teeth! Don't be afraid to bite" moaned Sammie, giving Emily's blonde hair another urgent tug. The girl was enthusiastic and trying hard, she just seemed afraid or unable to dial it up that extra notch that Sammie needed RIGHT NOW.

The young girl was too shy and worried about hurting her and her flicking tongue was instead driving her crazy. Sammie's nipples were sensitive, but she loved a little bit of pain as well. Especially when she was so turned on and close to cumming. Just a little pain and rougher stimulus was often enough to shock her over the edge when done right. And Emily was doing just enough with her mouth to help Sammie to that edge, but not push her over.

Even her hand on Sammie's wet folds was missing the mark. The palm had found the throbbing nub of her clit, but the pressure was too diffuse and centered on its wrinkled hood. Emily's palm couldn't quite rub the actual clit like a nice set of fingertips would right now. And the fingers sloshing through Sammie's dripping lips weren't quite enough to make up for her neglected clit. She wanted the girl to at least slip a couple fingers inside her to fill her aching pussy with something to clamp onto and ride to orgasm. Sammie felt like someone was torturing her to the point of orgasm, but just leaving her there. She was so aroused that her juices spilled out onto her thighs and all over Emily's hand, making a wet mess between her legs.

Emily herself seemed to be easily stimulated and was apparently having a great time while trying to please Sammie. She had found some angle on Sammie's hip bone that was working for her and Sammie could feel the young girl's juices smearing and dripping over her hip and down her thigh. Emily rode that hip hard, her quiet moans and whimpers barely reaching Sammie's ears as her petite body rocked on top of her, large breasts swinging and rubbing on Sammie's upper stomach. Emily seemed close, but Sammie really wanted to cum first before the girl lost her youthful enthusiasm. She couldn't bear the thought of waiting while Emily recovered from what appeared to be a monster orgasm in the making.

She tightened her fingers in Emily's hair and tugged her suddenly downward, towards her aching sex. That talented little tongue might be enough to get Sammie over the edge, particularly if Sammie could tease her own nipples.

"Lick me... taste me Emily... make me cum on your tongue," she begged the younger girl, guiding her downward with a final push as her hands left Emily's hair to squeeze her own nipples, pinching and tugging on them in fevered expectation. She felt Emily nuzzle in obediently between her thighs and Sammie spread them wide in response before wrapping her legs around Emily's neck and back, locking the girl in tight. Emily's mouth met Sammie's swollen sex with a wet smacking noise and she felt the girl start to slurp and suck through her soaked and dripping folds. Just a little higher, get on that clit. She urged Emily in her head, trying to buck her hips a bit to give her the hint. The girl slid her mouth up, tongue dragging through Sammie's wet crevasse and latched onto her clit with a slow and strong sucking motion. And that naughty tongue flicked against her throbbing nub as Emily continued to suck it.

Oh god, she was right there. So close and now just delaying as much as she could to let this orgasm peak even higher and last longer. Sammie screamed and arched her back in expectant pleasure, legs squeezing to grip Emily's head tighter. Her nipples were on fire as she pinched them with practiced ease to get the response she wanted.

Then she heard Lena screaming. It was definitely Lena and she was right next to her, maybe ten feet away. Lena's voice was unmistakeable. And Lena was in trouble, scared and angry and telling someone to stop as strongly as she could. Sammie let out a groan of frustration, she was about to cum within seconds and the orgasm felt unstoppable, but Lena's distress cut through her like cold water being splashed on her body. She unhooked her legs from Emily's still eager head and pushed the young girl away.

"I'm sorry - my friend, I think she's in trouble," she said to the confused girl. Emily's mouth was glistening wet with Sammie's juices, they covered her chin and most of her cheeks as well, and her eyes were wide and puzzled. She looked dirty and cute at the same time. "I have to help her... I... maybe tomorrow we can finish!" Sammie leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. "You are amazing and so sexy. Thanks Emily!"

Then she stood up and grabbed her bikini bottom and key and ran towards Lena's struggling form, her friend's cries were muffled suddenly. She saw the big butch woman kneeling over Lena, thrusting herself onto Lena's face with a look of anger and pleasure on her features. Lena was struggling, shoulders pinned, body squirming and legs kicking helplessly. Her face was hidden between Michelle's clenching thighs.

Without hesitating Sammie charged and tackled Michelle, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Get off my friend you bitch!"

----------

Michelle grinned as Lena tried to protest her rough treatment. She knew many girls that were used to being tops didn't like this at first, but all of them eventually submitted to Michelle. And it made things hotter when there was a nice struggle to let Michelle reinforce that she was in control. She grabbed Lena's wrists with her strong hands and forced them down to the ground. With her weight on Lena's shoulders as well, there was nothing Lena could do except helplessly buck her hips and flail with her legs.

Lena's sudden and clear exclamation to stop shocked Michelle. It had a tone of seriousness and command she was unused to and seemed to go beyond sexual play to real anger and fear. But, Michelle was so turned on and thrilled at the fight her new feisty friend was giving her that she ignored it. She let that authentic emotion fuel her own emotions of control and lust. Lena was a lesbian, a little pussy licking never killed anyone! What was she getting so upset for?

Her muscles tensed and she adjusted her powerful body to secure Lena tightly as she lowered herself down onto Lena's mouth. Lena tried to scream again and say something, but found herself muzzled by Michelle's hot and dripping sex. Michelle smothered her nose and lips with her sodden folds and let out a groan of pleasure. Lena's frantic squirming and attempts to turn away only felt good to Michelle as she expertly rode Lena's mouth as it attempted to free itself from the stronger girl's sex. Lena was inadvertently hitting all the right spots in her struggles and Michelle began to rock, a smile creeping onto her face.

Out of the blue, Michelle heard another voice screaming at her. She barely had time to turn her head and saw a skinny naked girl running at her with her eyes blazing. It was Lena's friend from the bar! The skinny, small titted femme that Michelle had decided was not woman enough to deserve Lena. The girl hit her at full speed and with enough strength to knock Michelle from her perch on Lena's face and send them both sprawling onto the sand.

'Didn’t like this was' an understatement.

"Don-!" Lena tried to scream, but it was soon muffled as Michelle lowered dripping wet folds onto her face. Michelle tasted like she had been on a diet of nothing but alcohol all day. Her cum was heavy, salty, tangy…pungent from too much drinking of things other than water. For a moment she thought about biting her, but the taste was so terrible that she didn't dare open her mouth. To top it off Michelle didn’t seem to care if Lena could breath or not; her clit and mound grinding into Lena's nose...which made the young athlete struggle all the harder. She tried to dig her nails into the other woman's hands and though her fingers were long, she couldn't quite reach...not like it matter, Lena kept her nails short due to all the sports she played, they wouldn't have done anything even if she could've gotten a hold of Michelle's strong hands with an iron tight grip.

She began trying to kick, tried to bring her powerful legs up with enough force to kick Michelle in the back of the head. But the sandy shore and lack of oxygen was making things very difficult, she kept falling short. She was still a little drunk and couldn’t get her abs to coordinate with her legs to launch a good attack.

Her lungs ached from effort, she was trying not to breath; she didn’t like Michelle’s scent, it was musky and overpowering from their earlier dancing that had left them both sweating. Michelle was smearing her hot sticky cum everywhere and Lena didn’t want it. It was up her nose and in her mouth despite her best efforts to purse her lips securely shut. The corners of her vision were starting to get a little dark and her brain felt a little fuzzy. This had been such a stupid fucking mistake. She never should’ve left Sammie’s side earlier.

Suddenly she could breath again. She gasped for more of that amazing, cooling night air, coughing and sputtering as she did. Lena rolled onto her side, chest heaving as she tried to collect herself. She wiped her mouth that was dripping with Michelle’s arousal off with the back of her hand. There was so much of it that she needed to use her arm too. Blech…so gross. She need a shower, it was everywhere: down her chin, on her neck, across her cheeks. As unladylike as it was, she spit, not wanting the taste of Michelle on her lips anymore. Ugh! She gagged a bit, then tried not to think anymore about the whole thing. She was going to go through an entire tube of toothpaste and a whole bottle of Listerine as soon as she got back to the hotel room.

She heard screaming and shouting, one of the voices she recognized as Sammie’s. Wait…Sammie? What the hell was she doing here? Lena quickly jumped to her feet as she heard the girls' scuffling intensify, rolling around in the sand as they fought.

“That is ENOUGH!! Both of you!” Her voice was clear, authoritative, like she was done taking shit for the night. The drunken slur was gone. Her eyes were blazing, hands were balled up into fists. This hadn’t been the first fight she’d broken up. Her voice had startled the girls for just a moment, but they soon resumed their attempts at killing each other anyways.

Sammie seemed to be holding her own pretty well with the element of surprise on her side. She was scrappy, quick and flexible...but Michelle had raw power. It didn’t take long for Michelle to become absolutely enraged that her good time had been ruined by some small breasted little punk. Lena was afraid the big butch was going to severely maim her much smaller best friend. One of Michelle’s arms was raised to wail on Sammie with a haymaker, to knock her out and end the fight. But Lena quickly launched over and grabbed it. She took her by the wrist with both hands, yanked the offending arm backwards to wrench her shoulder back and pull her off Sammie. Lena drove a knee into Michelle’s back as she struggled, keeping the out of control butch face down in the sand til she cooled off. Even with Lena bearing down on her, she still struggled and tried to regain control.

“Keep going and I’ll fucking break it.” Lena growled, pushing on Michelle’s arm just a slight bit to the upper right so that the tendons and ligaments in her shoulder and elbow screamed from the stress, threatening to snap. She wasn’t kidding. Nobody hurt her best friend and she knew at least 10 different was to put that fucking tattooed arm out of commission for good. Lena was furious. If anything she was more mad that Michelle had been trying to strangle Sammie than she was at the woman for trying to force herself on her.

Michelle finally settled down. Apparently the threat of not being able to use her arm for the rest of her vacation had hit home. Lena let her go and the tall butch scrambled to her feet, panting and out of breath.

“Now go on, get the fuck out of here! And when a girl tells you no, she means fucking no.” She growled, having half a mind to launch into a rant about how much of a brutish fucking asshole Michelle was. But she just wanted this night to be over. The adrenaline was pumping, Lena stood tall, imposing. Her nakedness just served to show off the fact that every muscle in her body was tensed up, rippling like a caged tigress....ready to spring into action of Michelle did something as stupid as try to take a swing at either her or Sammie again. Even though she was smaller than Michelle, she certainly didn’t look at it in that moment. Her hazel eyes were blazing in barely restrained fury, brow furrowed and an intense scowl on her lips. It was enough to send the big butch packing.

Lena sighed when she turned and left, thankful that the night from hell was over. Well...almost... She looked over to Sammie, trying to inspect her in the moonlight for any wounds. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Her face softened, her bright eyes full of concern for her friend. Lena was so good at changing gears quickly; going from furious Amazon back to caring best friend. Finding no noticeable bleeding on her friend's arms or torso, her eyes drifted down....just to notice that Sammie was very, very naked.

“Sammie…why the hell are you naked?”

Sammie wasn't sure how she was holding her own, even maybe getting the better of Michelle, as they wrestled in the sand. The butch girl weighed at least fifty pounds more than her, literally worked in a gym, and probably curled more with one of her massive biceps than Sammie could with both her arms! But Sammie had the advantage of surprise, was drunk, and had a rush of adrenaline at the thought of her friend in danger that made her fight with the fury of someone twice her size. She felt like she was one of those animals on a nature show that would scare off much larger predators, a badger or a Tasmanian Devil, something small and feisty that was ferocious when cornered! She let out a throaty growl, emboldened as she tried to hold Michelle down and punish her for assaulting Lena so horribly!

"You don't mess with my girl, bitch!" she yelled at Michelle, eyes glazed now with anger.

And then, oh boy, she realized that Michelle was big. And strong. Very strong. The other girl finally got her bearings and recovered from the shock of Sammie's blindside attack. Sammie's attacks started to feel more like a little child whose blows were being humored by their parent versus a real onslaught. There was moment they paused together, hearing Lena yell at them like a mother scolding her children, but they both ignored her and continued to fight. Michelle finally flipped Sammie over and placed her forearm on her neck, pinning her down easily. The big girl was pissed and brought her hand back to give Sammie an open handed slap. Sammie closed her eyes and scrunched her face, hands unable to get up to block the blow that would arrive any second now.

But instead, she felt Michelle's forearm slide away and saw Lena bending the butch woman's arm behind her back as if she held her in some martial arts lock! Hell yeah, Lena! Where had she learned that? Lena's knee was in Michelle's back, forcing the bigger woman to grovel in the sand.

Sammie sprang up and tried to storm forward to attack, visions of dunking Michelle's face in the sand filling her head. But Lena held her back with her other hand, brokering a fragile piece among the three naked and sandy girls.

"Fine, let me up, you two crazy bitches deserve each other," muttered Michelle as she cooled down. She was still pissed and shamed at both losing Lena, right when she had her where she wanted, and then getting bettered by her scrawny friend. The thought that that little skinny girl was going to potentially bed Lena made Michelle even more jealous, but she knew better than to try to force anything against the two wary friends. Michelle gathered her clothes and stormed off without a backwards glance. Lena restrained Sammie from following, but couldn't prevent her from hurling insults at Michelle's back.

"That's right, you don't fuck with us! Go find another girl to molest tonight... you can't have my friend!"

Sammie was on a high from the fight now and turned to find Lena's eyes scanning her body. She was covered in sand and likely would have some bruises and scrapes from the scuffle with Michelle, but otherwise felt fine. There was also a bit of lipstick on her face that she didn't know about. Sammie was acutely away that she was buck naked just as Lena asked her question.

She blushed and her mouth move like a fish gasping for air. Just then, a motion nearby caught their eyes and they turned together to find Emily standing and watching them, her clothes clutched to her naked body. With a squeak she startled, turned and ran off, flashing the pale untanned crescent of her ass at the two girls long after the rest of her body disappeared into darkness.

Sammie turned back to Lena with an uneasy chuckled and a guilty look. "You are just lucky I was nearby. That butch was going to rape you on this beach! You should know better!" Then suddenly, the alcohol and adrenaline crashed down on her and she felt her emotions welling up. Why did she have to explain anything to Lena? Anger, resentment, jealousy and hurt all battled with each other as her eyes started to get puffy. "Why are you looking at me like that? I can't have fun too? You were off with Xena, grinding on the dance floor and letting her grope you in public. I just wanted to have someone to kiss as well. Since you obviously don't like skinny girls with small breasts and I don't have big enough muscles I needed to find my own fun!"

She found her bikini bottom with her key card and pulled it on, still angry and with flashing eyes.

"You can do whatever you want. You don't have to pretend you are straight anymore to avoid me. I know you don't like me. Go find whatever guy or butch girl you like. Enjoy your vacation!" She turned and stormed off, but couldn't delay her tears from starting and a loud sob punctuated her last word. She cursed herself for letting Lena see her cry after what had been a good, angry tirade designed to chastise her and make Sammie feel better about the way her evening had ended. Without looking back she took off for the hotel at a run, hoping to get in her room and go to bed before Lena returned.

Lena blinked at the lipstick, a little bit of jealousy flaring up inside of her. Her fears that Sammie had been with another girl were realized as they both turned to catch the little blonde looking at them, only to run into the darkness like a scared deer. So Sammie had been with that overly femme pint-sized little blonde?! Why she oughta…

…Oughta what? You two aren’t dating, remember? She’s not yours…

“Yeah…I know I’m lucky…thanks for saving me…” Lena smiled softly. She had taken self-defense classes when she was a coed; she had thought she could have handled herself. She never wanted to be a victim…but it had turned out to be incredibly hard to fight back when her brain was clouded with alcohol. She looked at Sammie, those hazel eyes thankful that her friend had been in the right place at the right time. Even if it was with that stupid blonde....

Suddenly Sammie snapped at her! She must’ve seen the underlying jealous look Lena had at just the thought of Sammie being with another girl. Lena cringed a bit as Sammie gave her a tongue lashing, she didn’t like being yelled at…but she did deserve it.

“Sammie! Wait!” Lena went to chase after her…then realized her bikini bottom with her room key and ID were still on the beach. Her top was long gone, she’d have to try to find that in the morning. In the moment she’d taken to decide whether or not to chase after Sammie or get her things, Sammie had already disappeared into the darkness.

Fantastic. Ugh…well…she was so close to the water, she might as well wash off her shame and regret here; just incase Sammie decided she hated her so much that she deadbolted and chained their room shut. So she dove in, rinsed and gargled sea-water until she could no longer taste anything, let alone Michelle, then headed out of the water.

“You don’t have to pretend you are straight anymore to avoid me. I know you don’t like me”

The words rung out in her head as she gathered up her things and started the long walk back to the hotel. So that was all this was about? Sammie thought she was just pretending to be straight and that Lena didn’t like her? No…she was straight…wasn’t she? And Lena loved Sammie; she was her best friend...that much she could be sure about. Nobody else made her laugh and smile the way Sammie did…even Paul would get jealous sometimes when they all hung out together. They just…clicked, they didn’t even have to try, didn’t have to hold back, didn’t have to impress…they just fit so well together.

She sighed. Was she gay? Or was she just a horny mess after the break up? Hmm..not a lesbian, no…she didn’t stare at a pair of breasts the way Sammie did. A horny mess? Yeah…but she could’ve dealt with that, -would- half dealt with that if stupid Sammie hadn’t driven her up a wall today.

Fuck…she had a crush on her gay best friend…probably more than a crush.

Should she tell Sammie? Should they date? Friends with benefits always went up in flames, besides…Lena didn’t know what the hell to do in bed with a girl, as evidenced by this whole night of terror. What if Sammie didn’t like how she was in bed? What if they broke up? They worked together and were best friends, it would make everything awkward if they did. What if they stayed together…how would she tell her parents?

Son of a bitch, this was hard. She had about 1000 questions and 0 answers.

Lena finally made it up to their hotel room, thank God, Sammie hadn’t deadbolted the door shut. Well that was good...at least she wasn’t so mad that Lena would have to sleep in the doghouse tonight. She poked her head in, finding Sammie under the covers. She didn’t know whether her friend was asleep or not, but she doubted she could even sleep judging by how upset she had been.

“Sams?” she called, her voice soft, filled with nerves. She moved closer to the bed, sitting on the edge. Lena reached out, gently resting her hand on Sammie’s shoulder. “Sammie will you talk to me please? I don’t want you to be mad at me…and I don’t want you to think I don’t like you. I do like you…very much so. I’m really sorry about tonight…I was such an idiot.”

Sammie ran to her room, ignoring the stares from other guests and hotel staff at the sight of a sand covered, crying, half naked and disheveled girl. Once inside, she debated dead bolting the door but decided against it. Lena had to sleep somewhere and she knew, upset as she was now, that they would have to patch things up. Plus, what if that girl Michelle appeared when Lena was trapped without a place to sleep? Or another girl? Damn her. Why was she getting jealous and protective of Lena again!

Sammie stripped her lone piece of clothing off and realized she'd have to do an embarrassed search for her top, cover-up and sunglasses at the bar the next morning. She caught her reflection in the mirror and gasped, she looked like an absolute wreck! Her eyes were puffy and red, still tearing slightly. Sand coated most of her body and her hair was a rat's nest of tangles from salt water and sand. And was that lipstick on her face... oh god!? And there was more in a ring around a nipple. She quickly got in the shower and scrubbed all the sand, sweat and other assorted residue from her tryst with Emily off her. Wrestling naked in sand after being teased to the point of orgasm seemed to get the gritty stuff in every orifice and crevice in her body and it was a while before she felt truly clean again.

She dried off and rummaged in her clothes for a tee shirt, which she slipped over her nude body with a sigh. It wasn't really long enough to be a nightshirt, ending just below her butt, but better than sleeping nude like she normally did since Lena was bound to return at some point.

Sniffling slightly still but feeling in a better frame of mind, she crawled into the bed and turned away from where Lena would sleep, pointedly trying to give her the cold shoulder. Now that she had calmed down and was slightly less drunk, she felt a little bad about her explosion on poor Lena. There was no rule that Lena HAD to like Sammie sexually. They were just friends. Really it was Sammie's problem if Lena had a different taste in women, or men, than what Sammie presented. Perhaps she had been a little dramatic and emotional in that tirade. Lena should have the right to have fun with whoever she wanted, and so should Sammie.

She should have been more appreciative of Sammie's rescue though. If she had thought to ask Sammie she would have warned her against Michelle. Too aggressive and butch and the vibe Sammie got was not a good one. But what did Sammie expect? That Lena would get down on her knees and profess her love to her after Sammie bravely saved the day? That she'd sweep Sammie off her feet and take her to the sand in a long, lingering kiss? Sammie snuggled slightly against her pillow, feeling some arousal return to her sorely teased body. That would be a nice fantasy, she admitted, but she knew she was just being a silly girl now. Just because her friend didn't like her sexually didn't mean they couldn't be best friends just as before. She had to get a grip and be mature.

Then the door opened. She went still and quiet, hoping to fool Lena into thinking she was asleep. She would give anything to have their makeup talk in the morning when she was sober. Maybe they could laugh it all off and do the classic ploy of ignoring that anything happened between them. That would be least awkward.

But no, here came Lena drunk and in the mood to talk it seemed. Her voice was thick with emotion and it almost broke Sammie's heart. She fought back a smile at the thought that her emotional tirade had generated some sympathy for her. It's nice when your drama actually works the way you want it. She let out a sigh and opened her bright blue eyes, turning to look at Lena.

"You silly fool, I'm not upset any more," she said and gave her a thin smile. "Just get in bed and let's go to sleep. I think we both have had enough to drink for our first night..." As she spoke though, her eyes widened as she noticed Lena was still topless. Those massive and perfect breasts were dangling near Sammie's eyes, swinging with Lena's breathing. Ugh. They were the last thing she needed to see as she was trying to diffuse her own attraction to Lena.

"And if you don't hide those boobs I am going to start sucking on them!" she spat out, her normal grin returning to flash brightly on her face. "And there will be no one here to save you if I get my hands on you!"

Lena breathed a sigh of relief that Sammie was still on speaking terms with her. She smiled, a stupid drunken smile. Going to bed and just forgetting about tonight for a little while sounded like a good plan. Plus she didn’t think she could ask all of the serious questions she had without crying. Lena smirked as her friend threw an idle threat at her. It was easy to slip back into their usual playful banter with one another.

“Who said I would want to be saved?” Lena chuckled, a playful grin lighting up her face. She –still- was without an orgasm. And the threat that Sammie would wrap her lips around her nipples that were so hard and suckable began to stoke her fire again. But her friend was right, she should probably go and get dressed in something before they ended up doing something stupid…not that that would necessarily be a bad thing.

She got up off the bed and went to her suitcase, bending at the waist. She –could- have bent at the knees…but she was too lazy at this point. So she grabbed a satiny purple tank top that was a little baggy and slid it on. She loved the way the fabric felt against her breasts, cool and silken, it made her nipples instantly harden if she moved just the right way.

She was a little too drunk for modesty, and so slid out of her bathing suit bottom without a second thought, right in the middle of the room. As she bent down low again to rifle in her suitcase for some bottoms that matched her top, she ended up with her toned ass in the air with just a little bit of a glimpse of the pouty, naked lips of her sex.

Lena finally found a pair of black lacey boyshorts that went with her top. She carefully slid them on, slowly and sensually…though in reality it was just her having to go slow otherwise she’d topple over from her buzz. As she stood up, the bottom curve of her cute butt became exposed every time she shifted her weight.

All ready in her PJs, Lena sauntered over to her side of the bed and crawled under the sheets in the spot Sammie had left for her. “G’night Sammie.” She was quiet and she laid there for a moment. She wasn't tired. She felt wide awake...which was weird. She usually went to bed by midnight on school nights and it must be way past that. Something was still bothering her. She didn’t want Sammie to think that she had left her just because the butch was jacked and had a bigger pair of tits than her friend had.

“Sammie?” she rolled over onto her other side so that she was facing Sammie’s back. Lena gave her shoulder a little headbutt so that the other girl would look at her. “You know I think you’re beautiful, right?” It made her a little sad that Sammie didn’t know that she was absolutely breathtaking. She was always so caught up in with the small size of her assets; she always forgot about her gorgeous blue eyes and her dazzling smile. “I even like your small tits, they’re the perfect size. Not bouncing and jiggling ridiculously all over the place like mine.”

Sammie exhaled as Lena shifted back into their normal banter. She was drunk, which helped. Maybe drunker than Sammie was, which was an interesting thought.

"I'm sorry if I mistook the situation," giggled Sammie in return, glad Lena could joke about what could have been a traumatic incident, "But I couldn't hear if you were still asking her to stop because she had muzzled you with her pussy!"

Sammie lifted her head and shamelessly watched her friend get dressed, or try to get dressed as she was swaying visibly and struggling keep her balance at times. The view of her ass was very nice and Sammie felt heat, stoked by the sight of Lena's breasts, returning to her erogenous zones. She frowned as the tank top came down, barely containing the massive breasts that strained and stretched the sheer fabric as Lena bent down again. Then the bikini bottom slid off and Sammie stifled a gasp at the sight of Lena's bare sex. In the chaos and darkness at the beach she really hadn't appreciated Lena's nakedness. There was just enough light in the room from the bathroom that she could see her friend's lips.. did they appear a little full and aroused still? Sammie wondered if Lena had gotten off before the butch had decided to ride her face.

An audible sigh left her mouth as Lena pulled the boy shorts on. She was hoping Lena was so drunk she would give up and sleep bottomless. As Lena turned to climb into bed, Sammie placed her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes, feigning sleep.

Lena nudged her shoulder with her head and Sammie's eyes blinked open. She heard her friend drunkenly talking about how beautiful she was and how she loved her tits. Sammie was still a little aroused and hot from watching Lena change and she suddenly flipped around to face her friend, their eyes inches apart on separate pillows.

"You like my small breasts? I thought you.. umm.. liked more butch girls? More like men... you know all muscly and stuff. Hard and tough," she asked with a small smile. "You can tell me the truth, I'll always be your friend."

“Pffft…no…I mean…I –thought- that Michelle would be a good pick because she’s butch. That I –should- like her…yanno? She looked like a lot of the guy’s I’ve dated. Well…except for the boobs. But I dunno…she was just…not what I was expecting I guess.” Lena shrugged a little bit. Michelle had been not what she had been expecting at all: aggressive, hard muscled, demanding. “I mean…I don’t mind being topped every once in awhile. But I like to reserve all the kinky stuff for someone I really like and trust.” She grinned.

Was it just her or was Sammie really, really close right now? Her eyes flicked down to those pouty lips, that feminine jawline. She could lean forward and kiss those lips if she really wanted to… Suddenly the puzzle pieces began to click in her head. “I didn’t make out with butch girls when I was college. We didn’t have them on the basketball team…a lot of girls kinda looked like you actually. Yanno…femme…skinny and in shape, breasts smaller than mine. Though…it’s not hard to have breasts smaller than mine.” Lena giggled. She rolled over onto her back, staring up at the ceiling as she thought for a moment.

“So what about you? I didn’t know you liked to rob cradles. Was that girl even legal?” She turned her head to the side to look at her friend, a teasing smile on her lips. “I think I’ll have them send out a memo when we go back to school in the fall…warning the parents to lock up their little girls because there’s a naughty lesbian on the loose!”

Sammie listened to Lena as she rambled on about her college lesbian experiences. All this talk about what girls she liked was getting Sammie more and more aroused and she knew she couldn't take it. When Lena rolled over and her breasts were bared, straining beneath that thin tank top but looking flatter from her position, Sammie could feel herself starting to get wet. A sweating warmth was developing between her thighs.

"It's too fucking hot in here," she said suddenly, throwing back the sheet that covered them. She was on her side facing Lena with her knees pulled up slightly. Her little tee shirt was riding high and her ass was completely exposed behind her, but enough bunched up in front of her that she knew Lena couldn't see anything, yet.

"That girl was gross," said Sammie suddenly. "Might as well be a man in my mind. I like girls that make me feel like a woman, but I don't like total butches. Girls like you, great bodies and athletic. Confident and assertive, but not domineering bitches that wished they had a cock."

She blushed slightly at the mention of Emily and giggled back, "Ok, she's not really my type, but did you SEE her breasts? She was a little inexperienced, which was fun for a while, but she hadn't figured it all out yet and I hate having to tell someone what to do for every single action. I mean, it doesn't matter if you don't know what you are doing, just be confident enough to have fun and play around! Not that I was shy directing her at all after a while. Besides, you were off with the body building champion and I was lonely."

She suddenly grinned and leaned a little closer, "So tell me, was it horrifying when she had you lick it? I know she was a little forceful, but what did you think? Would you ever do it for real.. for someone you liked?"

“What?! Too hot in here! Sammie it’s like freezing in here!” Lena’s nipples instantly hardened as soon as the covers were removed and body heat started to pour off of her. She shivered a little bit…not because of the cold but because of the way the satin felt against her straining nipples. Now look what Sammie had done!

It’s alright…she had to just make it through their talk. Hopefully Sammie would fall asleep before she did and she could finally take that steamy shower she wanted. She hoped Sammie was a heavy sleeper…Lena could get a little out of control as she chased orgasm after orgasm. What was the point of being a woman if she didn’t take full advantage of having multiples?!

Alright…so Emily hadn’t been her type. That was good…little less competition.

“A –little- forceful?!” Lena laughed, shaking her head. Leave it to Sammie to think a wall of muscle riding her face was just a little forceful.

“I dunno…yanno I’ll try anything twice, just to make sure I don’t like it. But I didn’t like the way she tasted. I mean…I know what -I- taste like, and I don’t mind it…but if every lesbian tastes like she does I think my pussy licking days are over.” She giggled.

Her breasts were killing her…every time she took a breath it was like her nipples were being tortured. Why did Sammie have to remove the sheets…at least she could have played with them if she were still covered. She needed –something- to tide her over.

So she began idly running her fingertips up and down her stomach, trying to distract herself with a different sensation. She ran them up from the base of her sternum then down once more to the waistband of her lacey boyshorts. Back and forth, back and forth…it eased the ache just a little bit. Or maybe it was just spreading it down to her lower half…she couldn’t quite tell yet.

Sammie knew that Lena was just naturally a fidgety person, so hopefully the little bit of idle movement wouldn’t draw too much attention.

Sammie smiled at her wall of muscle comment and then grinned listening to Lena talk about how she tasted. That little comment set her off and she felt her sex tingle and her nipples harden. The thought of Lena licking her juices off her own finger after playing with herself. God she wanted to plunge her own hand deep into her aching pussy right now. And were Lena's nipples also hard? The tank top hid nothing and they pointed through the fabric like pen caps. And what was she doing with her hand, playing with her stomach and waistband now?

Sammie took her hand that was in front of her and casually slid it down between her thighs, clamping them around it as her fingers moved subtly to tickle her clit and folds. She was very wet she realized and she stifled a small moan at the electric thrill of that contact. She tried to keep herself motionless, just her hidden fingers moving in a soft flutter. The only giveaway was a small pulsing of the muscles of her forearm.

"All girls taste different. And no one minds their own taste. I really like the way I taste," she said answering Lena's questions and enjoying this talk about lesbian sex. "Some taste better than others. I remember the first girl I ate out tasted good actually. It was a little scary, all that in front of my face for the first time. But if you just focus on the pleasure you are giving them, yeah it's hot."

She shuddered suddenly from her fluttering fingers and couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Fuck Lena I have to be honest. Emily was eating me out and I was about to cum when I went and saved your drunk ass. I'm still really horny and all this talk isn't helping. Can I just finger myself so I can cum and go to sleep? Would you mind?" Sammie blurted it all out. "I just need to cum... now. I'll go in the bathroom if you want. This isn't some attempt to hit on you. I just need to cum so badly."

She didn't have the patience to wait and see if Lena was gay or not. Whether she wanted Sammie or not. Didn't want to have that relationship awkwardness talk right now or afterwards. She just wanted to get some relief and go to bed. As tired as she was, a quick orgasm was so tempting. She hoped Lena wouldn't be offended or weirded out.

Mmmm alright so…maybe running her fingers up and down her stomach hadn’t been such a good idea. It had eased the aching in her breasts the slightest bit but now she could feel her panties starting to get wet as she made plans to furiously masturbate once Sammie was asleep.

The way Sammie was describing lesbian sex was starting to turn her on too. It sounded much less terrible when she described it...more romantic. Focusing on someone else’s pleasure…that had been the only thing that had driven her up the wall with Michelle. Guys could be so quiet…but Michelle had moaned and confessed every dirty thing she wanted just so that Lena knew how much pleasure she had been giving her.

She was a little startled when Sammie suddenly confessed that Emily had left her a horny mess.

“Oh god…thank goodness you finally said something! I was thinking I was the only dieing here. I’ve been hoping you’d fall asleep so I could finger myself in the shower too!” Lena giggled, relieved that they both were having similar problems. “Michelle drove me up a wall…I probably would have exploded with one lick, but then she was insistent that I make her cum first.” Lena smirked, she wriggled her hips a little bit, squeezing her thighs together as she remembered the feeling of being strung up so deliciously that it had actually started to hurt. She began to play with the waistband of her panties, tugging at the material just a little bit, enough that it drove the lacey fabric through her pussy lips and rubbed her swollen clit. She shivered at the sensation...she wanted to play so damn badly.

“You take the bathroom and I’ll take the bed?”

Back
Top Bottom