Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Fun in the Sun (Prince x Javorcek)

Sammie was amazed at just how much of a thrill their little BDSM roleplay was giving her. The rational part of her brain was still a tiny voice reminding her that this was all an act and Lena could body slam her at any second if she wanted, but the emotional and primal part of her was screaming in pleasure from the fantasy that Lena was truly submitting to her and helpless! The feeling of power she got from teasing Lena sexually, leaving her much stronger friend whimpering and on the verge of begging for release, and forcing her to wear the over the top bondage costume was unlike anything Sammie had felt before. Evidently, sex and power stimulated the same wiring in her brain, because Sammie was literally dripping with arousal just from getting Lena ready to go out tonight... and they hadn't even done anything yet!

"Pet, I must say, you do look quite gorgeous!" commented Sammie as she eyed Lena one last time while her taller lover arranged the mask on her face. "I'm going to have to keep you on a short leash to make sure no one tries to touch you when I'm not looking. Don't worry, your Mistress will take good care of you."

Sammie stood on her tiptoes to give Lena one last, lingering kiss before she jerked on the leash and led her sexy pet out into the hallway. She felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as they were in public for the first time and strange fears started to grow in Sammie. Perhaps they had the date wrong and the party wasn't tonight? What if they made it to the lobby and an entire room full of normal women greeted them and started laughing at their ridiculous outfits? What if no one else actually put on costumes like them and they were viewed as freaks that took the theme way too seriously? Lena would never forgive her!

Then the doors to the elevator slid open and Sammie breathed a deep sigh of relief. It was filled with other lesbian couples in equally outrageous outfits, including leashes and collars. Of course, none of them had the bared breasts of Lena, but then again, none of the subs that Sammie saw had the chest that Lena had to show off. There were definite stares of envy from the other women as they eyed Lena's sexy and exposed body and Sammie felt a flush of pride. That's right, drool all you want bitches, she is all mine! With a smug grin on her face, Sammie strutted into the elevator pulling Lena behind her. "Come, pet!"

The club itself was even more wild than Sammie had expected. The dark room throbbed with the deep bass of the sensual dance tunes the DJ was spinning and was packed with hundreds of scantily clad women gyrating together. Aside from costumes that made Lena's look conservative, including women in bodysuits with their crotches and breasts exposed, fully nude subs and women that had strange masks, gags, chastity devices, or elaborate restraints, there were also numerous exhibits set up throughout for the guests to explore. Crosses, restraint tables and flogging benches were scattered strategically, all manned by helpful dominatrixes that were giving couples lessons on their usage. And on the main stage there were an array of devices set up for a larger show that must be planned for later.

Somehow, Sammie found herself next to a booth that seemed to have lots of ropes stacked up. Tugging Lena closer, she was inspecting the ropes when a woman walked up them, eying Lena appreciatively. She was clad in thigh high latex boots with a red latex corset that barely covered her breasts. Her hair was dyed red and pulled back into a ponytail to expose a face highlighted to look severe with heavy makeup. But her smile was friendly as she settled her gaze on Sammie.

"Hello Ladies. I am Mistress Diana. Would you be interested in learning about Shibari, Mistress? I can show you some creative ways to restrain your slave in a very artistic manner."

"Uhmm," Sammie replied, finding herself blushing slightly. The reality of everything was catching up to her and she found it suddenly slightly embarrassing to be tying up poor Lena in public. Was this normal?! Then she glanced around the room and took a deep breath. Well, ropes certainly seemed to be a little less intimidating than the other devices she saw around the room, so perhaps it would be a good place to start. Nodding, Sammie lifted her chin and gave her best, confident grin. "Yes, that sounds interesting. My pet tends to be a little strong-willed so having some ways to tie her up would be helpful."

“Oh good!” Diana beamed, she loved showing off rope-work to people who were just starting to explore bondage. It was one of the tools of the trade that so often was misunderstood or misused. “Shibari takes lots of patience and repetition…it’s not for everyone. Some people prefer ready-made shackles or hadncuffs because they are just so convenient, but I find that Shibari is an excellent way to bring an unruly slave, erm…pet, in your case, into that sort of submissive state of mind.” One look at the tall, masked brunette, and Diana could understand why her Mistress had referred to her as a ‘pet’ rather than a slave. Sammie had a great big pit bull attached to the end of that leash! She would have to be careful...the tall brunette still stood tall, proud, with her shoulders back and her head held high; this girl obviously was not broken yet. “Now, does the pet have a name?”

“I’m Lena…and that is Sammie…er…my Mistress.”

“First time?” Diana chuckled at the girl’s obvious nervousness and confusion as to why Diana was being so nice. "It gets better, promise. My lovely slave over there truly does enjoy Shibari...and several other aspects of BDSM." Diana tossed a nod to her wife that was slightly out of view because she was kneeling next to a pile of ropes. Although Diana's lovely submissive assistant, Alex, was -usually- helping her do Shibari demonstrations, Alex had been a bad slave! And now the naughty blonde was in time out, with a wooden paddle in her teeth as she patiently waited for her Mistress to finish doing the demonstration. Diana would have to give her lover a spanking later. Hmmph...maybe I shouldn't give her a spanking...she always gets so wet after one. The redhead mused before turning her attention back to Lena who was staring curiously at the bound blonde.

“Huh? Oh...yeah…it is” The athlete blushed a bit as she was caught staring at Diana's slave. Did the redhead plan on tying her up like that?!?! AH!! The girl's -hair- had even been bound! And it didn't look like the other sub could move her arms one inch. Lena squirmed, suddenly feeling very nervous about being volunteered to be all trussed up.

“Well you're in good hands then Lena. Now tell me, what is your favorite color?”

“Purple…” The athlete blinked, not expecting that question. She almost felt like she was a child at the doctor’s office, being asked what her favorite flavor of lollipop was so that she could be bribed into submitting to a round of painful shots. When Diana moved to pick up a purple bundle of rope, Lena spoke up again. “Could you maybe use red? So I may match my Mistress?” The brunette asked nervously; the more she looked like she belonged to Sammie in a room full of horny dominatrixes, the safer she felt.

“Of course dear. You must be very fond of your Mistress to be so eager to match her.” Diana smiled and picked up two red bundles of rope before approaching the taller woman. So –that- was how the thin brunette had managed to rope such an otherwise dominant looking woman into submission: with love and devotion. “Do you have a safe word, Lena? And if you don’t, go ahead and think up a word that you wouldn’t say in normal conversation. That will be your safe word; if you ever grow uncomfortable or think any Mistress is pushing you too hard, just say the word and we’ll stop the scene. And since we’re on the topic of safety…” Diana’s gaze shifted over to Sammie. “There are trauma sheers all over the place here, and if you plan on practicing Shibari or any sort of rope bondage at home, make sure you pick up a pair, they’re free. -And- they’re much better than regular scissors.” Diana smiled a bit and then her gaze shifted back to Lena. She sized up the other girl who was much taller than any sub Diana had ever tied up before. The usual 25ft of rope wouldn’t be enough, so she went ahead and began tying two pieces of red, 25ft red hemp rope together, demonstrating to Sammie how to weave the two pieces together while Lena thought up of a safe word.

“Um…I’ve picked my word. It’s ‘orchid’.” The athlete said after thinking for a moment. Was a safe word -really- necessary? Was she going to be pushed so hard that she would need to say it? It made her feel a little better to know that she basically had the ultimate control over anything anyone did to her tonight...though the safe word was a double edged sword. Saying it would mean she couldn't take something...which would mean she was a wuss, and Lena was no wuss!

“Orchid, got it.” Diana repeated the word, committing it to memory with a smile. And then her face turned a little harsher as she looked up at Lena, brandishing the rope for the other woman to see. Now all she had to do was pull this possibly fighty sub into a scene… “Your Mistress has informed me that you are strong willed, is that true?” The redhead’s voice was no longer friendly; now it was strong, confident, intimidating…it made Lena look a little nervous and nod in response. For whatever reason, in that moment, Diana reminded her of the principal of the high school that she and Sammie taught at. “Then I guess I will have to bind your arms.” Diana looked over to Sammie and a couple other people that had now gathered around for a demonstration of Shibari with Lena as her new, albeit reluctant, lovely assistant. “You want to almost always start with the center of the rope and work your way towards the ends. What you do to one side of your rope, you want to do to the other.” She said as she started to loop the rope around Lena’s rib cage. “You can use knots to help stimulate erogenous zones and pressure points. But right now, since this sub is still not quite broken, I’m more focused in creating places that can act as handholds for me, and bindings for her.”

The feeling of the stiff, slightly bristly rope on Lena’s bare skin was not entirely unpleasant. Although Diana had used as few knots as possible in order to keep the bindings simple and perfectly manageable for a novice to attempt, there were still a couple of ties in the rope located in several key places. Who would have thought that a couple of knots rubbing against her sternum and spine could feel so good?! Lena could feel her brain and body tingling...the sensation wasn't -quite- the same arousal. It was more like...like how she felt when were safely tucked under a bunch of blankets during a particularly scary thunder storm. Being bound and unable to move was terrifying...but Diana made her feel strangely safe and comfortable. The redhead's eyes weren't cold and calculating with a hungry sort of lust; instead, they were full of admiration and danced over Lena's long, muscular body as though she were a piece of art. Part of her that was still not entirely coated in the haziness of ‘subspace’ was dimly aware that it was just endorphins giving her a feeling that was comparable to a ‘runner’s high’. But still, even though she knew it was just the body's natural response, the romanticized idea that Diana was going to take care of her and not let anything bad happen was nice.

“Mistress Sammie, will you do me a favor and tie a knot right here for your pet? A knot that goes right by their needy little pussy is a good way to keep them on edge all night.” Diana asked the brunette after she was finished weaving a sort of lattice-work of red rope along Lena’s waist. It was such a shame that the girl was wearing an outfit still, she would be absolutely gorgeous with those red ropes accentuating all the curves of her natural body. "Hmmm and I want to encourage you to try this at home later...your pet has a very lovely body, she makes an excellent canvas for rope work."

What? A knot? So that she could be on edge?! How the hell much on edge did she need to be?!?! Lena grimaced as Sammie moved to tie a knot and position it ontop of her already tortured sex. Now she would have to endure the balled up section of stiff rope rubbing against her –already- embarrassingly swollen and needy sex?! Things only got worse as she felt Diana draw the newly knotted rope between her legs, between her ass cheeks-- Did the other woman snicker? COULD SHE SEE THE BUTTPLUG?! Fuck...she was going to kill Sammie for this later!!

The redhead pulled on the ropes as Lena began to fidget, making the athlete groan, her hips bucking forward and into the knot that rubbed so deliciously against her sex. Mistress Diana had been very, very careful not to really touch her for the ten minutes or so that she had been tying Lena up. But the way she pulled on the ropes sometimes made the tall athlete wish that she would. Damnit Sammie! Now I just want someone, -anyone- to make me cum! What the hell sort of depraved slut have you made me into tonight?!

“Now…I don’t want to accidentally touch your pet, as pretty as she is, she is your property; so you will have to do this last part on your own. All you’re going to do is wrap this last parts of rope high up her thighs over and over again until you can tuck the excess back through the ropes and tie it off.” Diana left Sammie alone to deal with the last bit of rope while she went back to her table to get another piece of shorter, red rope.

While Sammie worked on weaving the rope around a trembling Lena’s strong thighs, Diana was busy coaxing the girl’s arms behind her back so that she could bind her wrists together. When she felt the athlete tense up under her hands as though she was either going to sock Diana in the face or bolt and run, the redhead stopped. “You do not like having your arms bound behind your back, pet?”

When Lena shook her head back and forth quickly, Diana merely nodded and took the ropes away. When Sammie was finished using up the last bit of main rope, she moved around to the front to start showing off how to tie handcuffs with the length of red in he rhands. “Is this better, pet?” Diana glanced up at the crowd and offered here usual friendly smile and another little tip. “In order for bondage to work, you really need to communicate. Don’t be afraid to ask questions; and if you’re a new sub, don’t be afraid to speak up, your Mistress should understand and be able to adjust.”

Once she was finished binding Lena's wrists together, she felt the athlete’s hands to make sure they were still warm and then stepped back to admire her work. It was rather beautiful, well, except for all the black leather that was ruining the composition of the new submissive’s body that was tied up so nice with red rope.

Sammie was finding the entire demonstration both surreal and highly arousing at the same time! Diana seemed to be an expert in her craft and Sammie was more than happy to take a back seat role and let the red haired Dominatrix 'show her the ropes.' Amazingly, Lena seemed to be fine with being tied up publicly, although she could tell her lover was a bit nervous and happy to have the anonymity the mask provided her.

When Diana pointed out her sub, Alex, Sammie's eyes widened in amazement. The blonde girl seemed like such an obedient and well trained sub, kneeling so passively with the paddle in her teeth, that Sammie wondered what she possibly could have done to deserve a punishment. Was that a twinkle in her eyes as Sammie stared at her? Of course, the naughty girl probably enjoyed getting punished and acted up on purpose! Sammie eyed her toned body and found the sight of the girl, fully nude and covered in the intricate cobweb of artfully tied ropes, suddenly more erotic than she had first assumed. The dark rope contrasted so well with the girl's pale flesh and, while the ropes managed to cover her slit, the abundant creamy skin that peeked out through their webbing seemed to enhance the slave's nakedness. The way her breasts were circled and squeezed, slightly flush with trapped blood, made Sammie wince, but the girl bore it with no complaints. The more Sammie studied her, the more she realized that the ropes were highly symbolic, they decorated her and functionally made the blonde helpless, of course, but the care and skill placed into the bonds was evidence of how her dominatrix cherished and wanted to show off her slave's submission. They captured the power exchange in a tangible and artistic way... and made her sexy as hell to look at!

Lena's stammered reply made Sammie start and she turned back to Diana and her girlfriend with a slight blush. Fortunately, it looked like Lena had been as entranced with the sight of Alex as Sammie so she hadn't been caught ogling the tied up slave. It was cute hearing Lena wish to match Sammie's outfit in color and she gave her nervous sub a soft squeeze on the ass. Leaning in, she whispered, "Thank you, pet, you are going to be very sexy. Even sexier than that blonde."

Sammie tried to follow Diana's instructions as the bondage expert started to craft a interlocked series of knots to cover Lena's long torso. But, the redhead's fingers moved with such skill and dexterity that Sammie struggled to discern exactly what she was doing and how she manipulated each intersection of the web she was weaving to meet so symmetrically. If Sammie was forced to recreate it, she knew she'd have a snarled and off kilter mess of knots that would look more like a tangle of yarn than the sensual masterpiece Diana was creating!

"Oh, a knot for her naughty pussy?" asked Sammie innocently. "Don't you think it would be better for it to rub directly against her slit? I mean the thong will just get in the way, right?" Without waiting for Diana's response, which was affirmative, Sammie tugged Lena's thong down and off her legs and left her lover with her breasts bared and shaven mound exposed in front of the now quite large crowd of curious onlookers. Sammie grinned at the women watching, knowing they were loving the show of her sexy slave being trussed up so thoroughly. Sammie tucked the thong into the top of her corset and proceeded to make a knot, measuring it carefully to ensure it would nestle in at the top of Lena's slit, rubbing against her clit and folds at the same time. Of course, that meant a lot of checking and rechecking using her fingers and the not surprising discovery that Lena was quite aroused and practically dripping onto Sammie's hand.

"There, that will be quite snug," said Sammie as she pulled the rope through and handed it to Diana to finish the roping. Diana chuckled and winked at Sammie when she parted Lena's ass and discovered the butt plug. Without even the thin string of the thong, the base of the toy was completely exposed and Sammie heard a couple of the women watching gasp at the sight of that kinky, hidden object. As Diana tightened the ropes up, Lena began to involuntarily writhe and moan, hips bucking in an attempt to get more stimulation from the knotted rope that parted her slit. The sight sent a surge of heat through Sammie and she leaned in to whisper again, "Don't worry pet, I'll take care of you soon. Very soon."

The final task of looping rope around Lena's strong thighs was a nice touch. It made the shibari look more like an actual fetish outfit, with the ropes appearing like stocking tops. Sammie enjoyed the view she had as she crouched before Lena, her face inches away from Lena's slit. Her lover's swollen and puffy lips seemed to swallow the rope and the knot appeared to be right on Lena's magic spot still.

Then Diana was done.

Sammie gasped in admiration at the sight of Lena all trussed up with her hands tied before her. Similar to Alex, the ropes emphasized her submission and helplessness in a fashion that was both artistic and pussy wetting-ly erotic. The red rope was a nice touch, but sadly the black leather corset did kind of ruin the effect. Lena would look much sexier fully nude, but it was far too late to untie all this rope to fix that problem! Even hotter though, were the little squirming and trembling motions Lena was making as the rope bindings seemed to find ways to stimulate her in most unexpected areas. It appeared as if every breath pulled the rope in her slit slightly, and every exhale sent knots grazing across her torso. No doubt the buttplug was rubbed as well, meaning poor Lena was feeling it on both sides! Only her breasts were untouched. Sammie frowned at that thought, clearly she'd need to figure out something to highlight those large mounds that captured the gaze of every woman that saw Lena. It didn't seem fair that they were left out of the fun! Well, there were plenty of other exhibits in the room so surely she'd find a solution...

"Oh pet, I think you look fabulous in your ropes!" said Sammie, leaning in to kiss the quivering Lena on her lips. "And thank you Diana! She looks so sexy and I think will be more manageable for little old me for the rest of the night." With a parting wave, Sammie grabbed Lena by one of the numerous handles her rope outfit provide and started dragging her after her as they moved through the party. Sammie wondered if even just walking was giving Lena stimulation; her friend certainly seemed to be moving a little awkwardly! Women were staring at the tall, seductively tied brunette in open admiration and lust and Lena was definitely becoming a party favorite. Sammie gave her best smug smile to the drooling onlookers as she proudly led her pet through the crowd.

The next exhibit happened to be some sport of whipping station. There were a handful of padded sawhorse style tables for slaves to bend over, with restraints if needed, and an assortment of floggers, crops, whips, paddles and canes available for experimentation. To Sammie's surprise, the Dominatrix manning the station was Xandria from earlier in the day. The Domme's eyes went wide as she took in Lena, trussed and wearing the black corset she had reluctantly modeled that morning.

"Hello ladies!" said Xandria, exchanging cheek kisses with Sammie. She let her eyes slowly inspect Lena with an approving smile. "Excellent work. Your slave is gorgeous and the ropes really are beautiful on her. What a loving way to show her submission. She's come along so nicely from earlier, I'm very impressed."

Sammie felt her pride swell at the compliment from the much more experienced Domme and she rubbed Lena's back as she might a prized lapdog. "Thank you. She's been a good pet tonight. I'd love to get your help with some light punishment for her... nothing too heavy. Just payback for how she refused to obey me earlier, which you reminded me of," asked Sammie eying the punishment accessories with a little nervousness. She didn't want to hurt Lena, but punishment was part of the whole BDSM thing right? People must enjoy it, so they should at least try it! Lena was pretty tough and Sammie doubted she was strong enough to do anything really harmful anyway. Surely Lena would let her know if it hurt too much!

"Of course, we can start off gentle and find out what your pet enjoys most," said Xandria as she started to sift through the collection of punishment devices. "Why don't you have her bend over that spanking bench and perhaps start with this flogger? It's very light with soft, wide leather straps. More of a stinger that'll give some nice color. No risk of cutting skin or leaving a real mark."

"That sounds perfect, but.. umm... let me make sure my pet is in a good mood as well, first," replied Sammie as she guided Lena to one of the padded benches and forced her to bend over it, presenting her luscious ass to the room. Sammie wriggled her fingers under the rope that cut through Lena's ass cheeks and nudged it to the side until she could grip the base of the butt plug. With a quick twist, she turned the vibrator built into the toy to on and let the rope snap back to covering it. A soft buzz confirmed that it was indeed working and Sammie rubbed one of Lena's firm globes reassuringly. "There, there pet, does that feel good? Ok, let's get your punishment done so we can play more."

‘Soon’? Lena whimpered at Sammie’s promise of pleasure at a later time; she wanted to be taken care of –now-! The tall, curly haired brunette didn’t think she had ever been so wet in her entire life, and as Sammie yanked down her damp thong, she gasped and shivered as air hit her glistening slit. And just to make matters worse, now Sammie was constantly brushing her fingers against Lena’s swollen outer lips in her attempt to ‘get an accurate measurement’ so that she could line up the lump of rope appropriately. Sammie was so cruel! Goddamn that knot, and goddamn the way the rope that was now nestled between her butt cheeks stimulated her! Every little involuntary movement she made either pushed the hemp knot firmly against her clit, or drew the rope along the base of the butt plug.

She couldn’t decide who the bigger slut was: Sammie for shoving a butt plug into her ass, or herself for actually carrying it around without complaint.

Unable to decide who was more depraved, Lena’s attention was drawn back to Sammie’s new task: wrapping the excess rope around her thighs. The muscles in her groin were quivering in frustrated need as Sammie’s fingertips brushed against her inner thighs as she wound the rope around the largest part of Lena’s leg. “Sammie…” the athlete whined softly, her brain was so addled with sexual frustration that it was hard to find the separation between Lena, the pet of Mistress Sammie, and Lena, the girlfriend of a cruel bitch that wouldn’t let her orgasm. Holding onto the character was becoming more and more difficult; it almost felt as though that persona was blending into who she really was! Hopefully that would all go away once she was free of these ropes that had tripped up her dominant mindset and made her fall into this submissive one.

Not that it was all over and she was all trussed up, Lena looked down, hazel eyes actually –looking- at what Diana and Sammie had done to her for the first time. Her entire front was covered in a simple, yet elegant net of ropes that seemed to accentuate her long and lean torso. The series of small knots that had been tied in strategic points also seemed to draw the viewer’s eye towards the much larger knot that Sammie had tied right over her needy pussy. The whole sight was strangely erotic, and Lena felt a new batch of her arousal drip over the ropes laced between her legs. If pressed, she too would probably admit that the intricate weaving of bindings would probably look better if she were stark naked. But Lena wasn’t about to strip down to nothing, not with all these women –already- staring at her! It amazed her that Diana had created something so beautiful from just two pieces of rope…well…three pieces if you counted the one used to bind her wrists together.

Having her breasts and pelvis bared was a slightly awkward situation. She –felt- clothed because of the corset that pushed her breasts up, and the black stockings that covered her legs and kept her warm. But she knew all of her naughty bits and pieces were bared for everyone to see. Wait…-everyone- to see?! Lena looked up from her own body and noticed several women looking at her as though she was going to be a very delicious meal. Her legs subconsciously carried her a couple inches closer to Sammie, seeking protection.

Why on earth was she so focused on having Sammie keep her safe?! Lena was big, strong, independent, and she could fight off horny lesbian dominatrixes herself!

Well…maybe if her wrists weren’t bound and she still had her thong on, she’d feel a little more confident in her own abilities to keep herself safe. But as it was, with her hands just about useless and her feet clad in a pair of heels that weren’t particularly useful for running, she felt incredibly vulnerable.

“Thanks…I’m glad you like them,” Lena seemed to puff up with pride as Sammie admired the way she was all trussed up. As uneasy as she felt, knowing that Sammie liked the new decorations that covered her body helped her feel much better about the current situation. She eagerly returned the kiss that was given her and was a little bummed out that their lips didn’t stay connected for as long as she would have liked. It seemed as though as the night progressed, Lena craved more and more of Sammie’s touch; not even just the sexual touches she gave, but also the loving and encouraging ones. She was willingly starting to become more and more dependent on her Mistress to take care of her as she surrendered her freedom so willingly to the woman she secretly loved. “And thank you for um…tying me up, Mistress Diana.” Well, she never thought she’d be thanking someone for taking away her mobility…but she was thankful that Diana had been kind enough to take time out and give Lena and Sammie such a wonderful demonstration of shibari.

Perhaps the shibari demonstration had been –too- wonderful, because as Sammie tugged her away to the next exhibit, Lena immediately felt the knot that had grown saturated with her cooling juices pushing against her. She whimpered softly and shivered as her clit tingled, but she couldn’t –quite- get the knot to push against her the way she needed to in order to get off. Instead it just rubbed her in clumsy, yet awkward movements that sent sharp, electrical jolts of pleasure through her that sometimes effected her gait. She had always needed a rhythm of movements to make her cum, and although the haphazard way that the ropes stimulated felt wonderful, but they weren’t going to give her release anytime soon.

Relief swept through her as they finally stopped walking, only to arrive at an area that was manned by a familiar face. Lena gave Xandria a sort of embarrassed smile. She knew she definitely looked like a full sub right now, and not like a Switch. It was a little more humiliating than she thought it would be…maybe it was because Xandria knew what Lena looked like without the mask on. Well, whatever the cause for her new bout of humiliation was, there was the more pressing matter that now Sammie seemed to want to discipline Lena for being uppity earlier today.

“Just remember, you’re going to be getting a taste of whatever you do to me in our room later.” Lena had leaned down and was whispering into Sammie’s ear, that way her lover could still play the big scary Domme infront of other people. The break in character made Lena remember who she was, and although she hadn’t asked for permission, she captured Sammie’s earlobe with her teeth and gave it an affectionate little nip. Then two light kisses were planted on her girlfriend’s neck before she finally pulled away, just in time for Sammie to tug her along towards the bench.

Lena laid over the padded bench, her upturned ass making quite the alluring target with red ropes running up the fissure of her toned rear. Her legs were pinned together in the athlete’s attempt to make sure that no one was going to be able to get a peek of the bright pink folds that were hidden by her outer lips. But despite the countermeasure, the lips of her sopping wet slit looked delicious enough. Lena's skin was juicy, pink, and puffy…almost like a succulent, ripe grapefruit; just waiting for the sweet but tart juices to be licked up before a bite could be taken.

Her toned rear swayed back and forth slightly as she waited for Sammie to get on with the Discipline part of BDSM. She didn’t actually mean to make her ass into a more alluring target. Instead, she was trying to use the rope in order to masturbate as discreetly as possible. However, her mind was so consumed with sexual frustration, and she was still a little drunk, so what she -thought- were minute movements were actually much more noticeable than she had intended.

“Sammie!” Lena yelped, protesting as the butt plug that she had finally started to get used to began vibrating. "Ohhh...oh fuck...yesss...." She groaned loudly, a lot louder than she had intended to; her protests not lasting for long as pleasure made her entire pelvis tingle and her hips involuntarily buck as she sought more. Lena began wiggling her ass shamelessly; either to get the butt plug to drive into her deeper or to get it to push lower so that she could feel it against her pussy better, she wasn't quite sure. Fuck...she should probably stay still so that she looked less like a shameless slut that was begging to be spanked, but it felt soooo good. The vibrations that radiated through her rear and towards her front almost tickled as they caused the bristly ropes to tremble against her sex. Coupled with the little back and forth swaying action that she was trying to sneak in, the firm knot that pressed up against her clit, rubbing it back and forth, caused her breath to come out on soft, needy pants.

The brunette whimpered in frustration as she waited for Sammie to begin. It was becoming more and more obvious to her that she was -not- going to cum this way. Maybe if she spread her legs a little bit and tried to work the sodden knot –directly- against her engorged clit…

Was it bad that she secretly hoped that Sammie had -really- bad aim with the flogger so that perhaps the soft pieces of leather would brush against her throbbing pussy and cause her to finally get some relief?

“Just remember, you’re going to be getting a taste of whatever you do to me in our room later.”

The words had chilled Sammie slightly, bringing back the reminder that she would, indeed, be on the receiving end of whatever Lena decided was revenge once they left the party. But, Lena's insolent little nip and pair of kisses had been enough to snap her back into Domme mode as she had bent her lover over the bench. It was good that they didn't have any floggers back in their room! Although, Sammie paled slightly, they did have that monstrous strap-on dildo!

Testing the weight of the flogger that Xandria handed her, Sammie turned her attention to the wriggling form that was Lena bent over the whipping bench. The sight of her girlfriend like this was worth whatever price Sammie might pay later and a smile crept to the slender brunette's face. With her own face hidden, Lena was barely recognizable and certainly none of their friends at home would believe that this trussed up, mostly naked, butt plug stuffed woman could be the athletic and laid-back teacher they knew! The vibrating toy was doing it's work in Lena's ass and her girlfriend was squirming in such a shameless manner, trying desperately to find some relief for the arousal that had been building in her all day and now appeared to have reached a torturous level. Sammie trailed the soft leather strips of the flogger up and down Lena's long legs, teasing her inner thighs, ass cheeks and finally brushing it ever so gently in the swollen and wet mess that was her slit. Lena's lips were puffy and flushed with arousal, actually surrounding the rope that bisected them so only the knot nestled by her clit was visible before the rest slipped into her folds.

And Lena was so wet. Embarrassingly so, if her helpless slave could see just how much she glistened in the bright lighting of the whipping booth. As Sammie watched, a drop of her nectar was forming, hanging off the wrinkled hood of her clit and threatening to drip at any time from Lena's non-stop wiggling.

A crowd of excited women had gathered behind Sammie, deciding that Lena's punishment was the most interesting of the half-dozen other subs being whipped or paddled nearby. Ok, here we go, you can do this! Sammie had to give herself a pep talk, feeling uncomfortably in the spot light with an audience watching her. The flogger, which Xandria had assured would be relatively mild, seemed so threatening and evil that Sammie was skeptical that poor Lena wouldn't require hospitalization after one swing!

"Ok pet, this is to remind you that you need to obey me... and do what I say!" said Sammie, trying her best to sound like a tough Domme. Yuck. It felt more like a bad line in a B movie!

Sammie brought the leather whip back a couple feet and swung it at Lena as hard as she dared. As soon as the soft leather straps slapped against Lena's bottom, Sammie knew she'd swung way too lightly. It looked like the kind of blow a mother would give a baby she was trying to burp. The straps were limp and barely made a sound as they struck Lena's rear and, aside from a little twitch, her sub had no reaction. A little flush of color came to Sammie's face and she hear a couple of the watching women twitter in amusement.

"Mistress, may I give some advice?" said Xandria, who had been observing from nearby. The tall Dominatrix stepped forward, grabbed Sammie's wrist and locked her with her gaze. Phrased as a question, there was no doubt from the way she was looking at Sammie that she was going to give her some tips whether she wanted them or not. Sammie nodded quickly, flushing deeper.

Xandria glanced at Lena's wiggling rear and then pitched her voice low, so only Sammie could hear. "You've done a good job with her. I know you two are new to BDSM play, so let me help you. She wants to please you, she really does. But she thinks she is in control still; humoring you and playing along because you can't force her to do any of this against her will. She hasn't truly submitted. I can tell you've teased and coaxed her well, given her the 'carrot' to use a common phrase. You love her and don't want to hurt her, so it makes sense. But this will all be a silly favor in her mind unless you show her that you have a 'stick' as well. You want her to love you and fear you in order to earn her respect. There is no obedience without respect. And respect will only make her love you more. Trust me. The delicious fun of BDSM comes when contrary emotions and feelings blur, pleasure and pain, fear and love, and of course power and submission. Take her power from her and show her what it's like to really be helpless. Everything will be so primal and raw for her... every sense heightened, including her pleasure. Make her want to use her safe word. Take her to the edge. Show her you are strong enough to be her Mistress. She'll look at you in a whole new light."

The experienced Dominatrix mesmerized Sammie with her words The way she described BDSM knifed into all of Sammie's self-doubts and uncertainties about the evening, her relationships, and even her own personality. This was more than costume play and sex toys, it was about showing Lena she wasn't a push over simply because she was smaller. It was more important for Sammie to keep things balanced because of their physical imbalance in size. But, it was also more than just physical boundaries, it was keeping their personalities in balance in a relationship. Sure, she didn't really want Lena to be a little obedient slave all the time, but the respect Lena would give her knowing that Sammie had the strength to do it... yes, that was what she craved!

And fuck, how many relationships had she had that ended in some horrible power dynamic where one side dominated the other or spurred some passive aggressive behavior? She despised past girlfriends who molded themselves to her desires and tried to endlessly please her. How could you respect someone who submitted so completely to their partner and had no backbone? A nice fight was fun once in a while and brought back raw passion. On the other hand, always winning every argument only bred contempt for the other person. God, she had been pathetically smitten as well at times, especially when young. She thought back to her first college girlfriend, so much older and wiser to her freshman eyes. Sammie had been a little kitten; obsessed and following her around, trying to make her happy, dressing like her, and thinking everything she did was amazing. The woman had broken up with her, probably bored, and crushed Sammie, but fuck, Sammie would have done the same thing in retrospect!

Ok, this was all making sense now. Lena was stubborn and they'd butt heads eventually. Showing Lena she was just as strong and powerful was important to keeping their relationship healthy and making Lena realize she couldn't bull Sammie over in arguments. And, oh god, the other side of the coin was probably just as needed. Lena should feel like she could control Sammie if needed, as Sammie could be tempestuous and emotional. Shit, there were probably many times where she could have used a good spanking from a girlfriend to snap her out of bitch mode!

And the only way to really show it was to take your partner to the edge. To the point where they were really uncomfortable and they had to either give in and submit, or give up. It had to be real emotion.

Sammie swallowed. She had to be strong, even cruel, in order to get Lena to respect her tonight. She had to push her own boundaries.

"Y-yes Mistress Xandria," replied Sammie with a firm nod. "Everything you said makes perfect sense."

Xandria stared at her searchingly and then nodded, releasing Sammie's hand. "Good, now, when you strike her, be tall and like a Queen. You are her Mistress. Give her one she will be proud of. One that others are scared of, it will make her submission a badge of honor. I'm going to go adjust her mask to cover her eyes, get a safe word from her, and then you can get started."

Xandria walked around the bench and crouched before Lena, closing the blinders on her mask. She stroked Lena's cheeks gently and leaned in, whispering softly into her ear. "I want you to concentrate on your feelings and being blindfolded will help that. Tell me your safe word and you can say it to me at any time if you want your Mistress to stop. There is no danger to you, but you may feel like there is. I want you to know that you are completely safe and we can stop whenever you want. But, I encourage you to push yourself. I can tell you are tough and stubborn. You've done a lot for your Mistress tonight, but see if you can give her everything and let go completely. Don't be afraid of truly submitting. She has more strength than you suspect and I've told her to hold nothing back."

Sammie saw Xandria nod at her and took a deep breath. Gathering her courage she leaned over the bench to peer down at Lena's head while tugging on the rope on Lena's lower back that cut through her girlfriend's slit. A gentle tug at first, then a hard, savage yank that turned the pleasure into uncomfortable pressure and pain.

"Ok, bitch," snarled Sammie, channeling all her inner Domme personality. Where was this coming from? Oh right, she had to fool Lena into thinking she was scary! It was easy once she opened up. There were things that had bothered her today and her voice grew thick with real anger. "Playtime's over. I'm going to whip you until your throat is too sore to scream and there is nothing you can do to make me stop. You thought we were going to dress up and fool around tonight, maybe have sex in public? Well, change of plans, all I want to do now is make you squeal in pain for faking being my pet. That's right... I know you've been humoring me and playing along. You think this is just some fucking joke? Let's see if you think I'm such a softie now!"

Stepping back, Sammie raised the flogger high over her head, pausing to give maximum visual impact for the audience behind her, and brought it down hard. The leather straps hissed loudly and struck the twin globes of Lena's ass with a loud Craaaaa-ck. A loud Ooooh filled the air from the crowd. Forcing herself to not stop and to ignore the instinctive desire she had to check in on Lena, Sammie brought the flogger back for another blow. Swiiiii-shh, Crraaaa-ck. And again. Swwiii-sh, Craaa-ck. Again and again she flogged Lena, sweat gathering on her forehead. Her girlfriend's cheeks were quickly reddened, jiggling with every hard blow.

"You want me to stop? Let me hear you beg. Tell me that you truly are my little pet and will do anything I say. Say you are sorry for not treating me with respect. Tell everyone in the room. Scream it for them," barked out Sammie, as her arm continued to rise and fall in a steady rain of blows. As harsh and domineering as she appeared on the outside, she was roiling with uncertainty still on the inside. Were her blows too painful? If so why hadn't Lena asked her to stop or used the safe word that Xandria had promised she'd get? Should she hit Lena harder? Was she being scary enough? Thank God Xandria was there holding Lena's face, she'd tell Sammie to stop if something was wrong. Right?

Geeze, when was Sammie going to hurry up and whack her already?! The suspense was killing her! Lena wasn’t particularly afraid of getting hurt; she didn’t think that Sammie would be capable of doing something that would cause her real pain, mostly because 1. Sammie was a sweetheart and 2. Sammie had noodles for arms. But Lena was definitely anxious, and she was almost ready to beg to be struck. That way they could get this mess over with so that perhaps Sammie would finally give her the orgasm that Lena so craved! She wouldn’t have to wait much longer though, her Mistress finally--

Swiiisssh...?

That was -it-?!??!!? Where was the sound of leather slicing through air? The crack and bite of whips against skin?!?! Pffft…she had been worried about this whole discipline thing for nothing!!

Oh no...

Gravity drew the limp leather tips downwards and Lena tried to suppress a giggle as the soft tails glided over the swell of her ass and down her toned thighs. Don't laugh...don't laugh!! She didn’t want to embarrass Sammie by laughing in her face, not at all. It was just…well…her girlfriend had hit her so lightly that when the limp tails of the flogger grazed over the sensitive backs of Lena’s thighs, it tickled! Plus, coupled with the bad dialogue that sounded so terribly cliché, Lena found it hard to take any of this seriously. Despite her best efforts to keep her giggles stifled, a little snicker came out and the corners of her mouth curved upward into a smile.

Crap…hopefully Sammie wouldn’t be –too- mad. She knew that Lena was really ticklish right under the curve of her ass, right?

She chanced a little peek backwards, and felt a painful twinge in her heart when she saw Sammie blush in embarrassment. Lena had to squelch her inner basketball coach to keep herself from giving Sammie some encouraging words; much as she would for a dejected player after they missed an important shot. Surely a pet inadvertently coddling her Mistress wouldn’t look good. Though…judging by the way Xandria and Sammie were now conversing in whispers, some coddling may be way less evil than whatever the hell those two were conspiring.

Once Xandria was finished giving Sammie what Lena assumed to be a pep talk, the tall Domme came around front and gave Lena some direction. The stubborn athlete was rather skeptical of the other woman’s words. 'Feel like she was in danger'? No way would Sammie put her in a position where she didn’t feel safe… But still, just in case, Lena gave the woman her safe word and allowed the blinders of her mask to be shut. Now that her world was plunged into darkness, she was less questioning of the whole ‘danger’ thing. Without her sight, she couldn’t do anything; and with Xandria kneeling by her side and holding her face, there was also no escape from whatever came her way.

Lena visibly cringed when Sammie called her ‘bitch’; the tone in her best friend's voice had gotten firm and was coated in true anger. Lena hated getting yelled at, it meant that someone was disappointed in her or her actions. For someone that was competitive and strove to be the best in everything she did, having someone make her feel like she had failed to do something weighed heavily on Lena. That appeared to be the case, she'd let Sammie down, her smaller lover was calling her out for faking the whole submission thing tonight… Which, in all honesty, yeah, Lena had. She could be manipulative at times and if she was totally honest with herself; she had been attempting to control Sammie and her actions; stringing her along as much as she could tonight to get what she wanted. Lena had been constantly acting up to try to get her lover to break, to just give in and submit to Lena, when it was Lena that was supposed to be submitting!

But Sammie hadn’t given in to all her temptations…her girlfriend had proved to have a little more strength and resolve than that. So Sammie thought that Lena thought she was a softie? Emotional, impetuous, and slightly neurotic maybe, but definitely not a softie.

When the first blow struck her toned rear, making the mounds jiggle from the force and lighting up her butt with streaks of red, every muscle in the athlete’s body tensed and flexed. This was Lena: A woman who’s fight response kicked in when she knew that she could physically win the battle; and who’s flight response only occurred when she was trapped in a corner by an emotional monster. But right now she couldn’t seem to figure out which response she wanted to act on. The muscles in her biceps bulged as her hands clenched into fists; she seemed to tremble with the urge to just turn around and wail Sammie right in the gut for striking her. But Lena's feet had also moved, the toes of her shoes now angled against the floor so that she could get up and just run; just pack her suitcase and go back home and forget this whole stupid week had ever had happened.

“Ah ah. Don’t.” Xandria whispered out the order and hooked her finger around Lena’s collar, just incase she decided a little physical retribution was in order. “You’re going to behave, you’re going to be a good girl for your Mistress who is kind enough to take time out of your play to discipline you when you’re a bad pet.”

Lena growled at the woman, her lips curling in a snarl to ferally bear her teeth. If she was going to be treated like a dog then she was going to bite this bitch’s fingers! Damn these hands that held her tight, that kept her from moving or running away!

“Don’t be angry at me, I’m not the reason you’re in this position. –You- are the reason you are stuck like this. You have lied to your Mistress and strung her along with false promises of submission. The only way for you to get out of this situation is to focus on your feelings: both the physical and mental ones. Focus on what your Mistress is doing to you, pet. How she loves you and cares about you enough to discipline you when you are bad instead of letting you get away with it. She wants you to be a better person.” Xandria gently stroked the side of Lena’s face in an attempt to calm her from the adrenaline rush that was clouding her mind. “There is no shame in submission, -true- submission takes a lot of trust and a lot of courage; just as much as being a true domination does.” Xandria glanced over Lena’s shoulder to catch Sammie’s eye and mouthed the words ‘Keep going.’

If Lena was still angry, then she wasn’t in that much pain, which should mean that Sammie should be able to give her a few more nice hard hits to get her to yelp. Xandria just hoped the thin brunette would keep up the act; the first time pushing boundaries and finding where your pet's limits lie was always the most nerve wracking experience of a Domme's life.

One of Lena’s biggest shortcomings was her inability to take anything seriously. She’d turn problems into jokes, brush things that bothered her off, or bottle things up until she exploded and took out all her frustrations on the next poor bastard that had the misfortune to incur her wrath. Pain wasn’t a joke, she couldn’t just ignore this problem, and there was –way- too much emotional stuff to bottle up right now. Exploding wasn't an option...she didn't want to yell at Sammie. Well...she did want to...but only because the smaller girl was injuring Lena's pride. So what was the athlete to do? Usually, when all those tried and true methods for dealing with hard emotions didn’t work, she ran away. But having Xandria hold on to her collar made her reconsider that option; she knew if she ran, she’d just end up getting choked like a dog that had run out of leash.

Crraaa-ACK! “Ow!” Fuck! That one really hurt! How the hell many times had she been hit already?! Didn't Sammie's arm get tired after awhile or something?

“I’m sorry Sammie!” Lena yelped after another blow lit up her beet red rear; her bottom was becoming more and more tender as the blows began overlapping one another. She needed to do something to make the pain stop! “I’m sorry I haven’t been treating you with respect. I’m sorry I’ve been manipu-OW…manipulating you.” Lena was panting softly, her brow furrowed in concentration as she tried to sort through her feelings quickly because every blow was becoming more and more unbearable. What had started as a slight pain that had only felt like pins and needles, was now turning into a harsher, radiating pain that almost felt like someone was slapping a really sunburnt piece of flesh. Without the use of her eyes, all of her other senses were heightened. And since Sammie’s prolonged flogging had caused the nerves in her rear to reach a hypersensitive state, Lena could do little more than focus on the sensations concentrated on her rear: of the pleasant vibrations of the vibrating buttplug vs. the awful feeling of getting struck by tiny little whips over and over again.

“I’m truly your little pet, Mistre-ES!” Lena gasped, why did the blows feel different now? Almost like…like the skin had finally been broken open. Swwiii-sh, Craaa-ck. One more blow was all she needed to panic, she definitely felt something wet! And she couldn't even be mad at Sammie about it if she really was bleeding. -She- was being the stubborn one here, her hard-headedness and pride had caused her lover to actually really hurt her. “ORCHID!” Lena shouted, now properly terrified that she was bleeding, so she skipped a questionable plea of ‘stop’ and reached straight for her safe word. But she couldn't hold up her tough-girl fascade any longer, her rear felt like it was on fire; but contrasting that fire was the sensation that there were lines of a cooling, sticky liquid that streaked her crimson rear.

Sammie had to admit the flogging of her lover was actually pretty cathartic. She had been holding a lot of insecurities, doubts and uncertainties inside, mostly related to how much power she truly had over Lena and whether this was all just a show... Lena topping from the bottom and humoring her sub with a little power exchange. Holding the whip in her hand, mustering her best domme rage and going it all out on Lena seemed to drain all of those negative emotions, blow by blow. Like the pressure was siphoned off and her own confidence and self-esteem grew with every strike. She was in charge, she was in control, Lena was submitting to her! And her friend was apparently enjoying this to some degree as her copious arousal was drenching the straps of leather and being splattered all over her reddened ass. Even the squirming and shocked jerks Lena made were reinforcement to Sammie's ego, Lena was helpless... the power to hurt her or give her pleasure was all in Sammie's swinging hand!

And it was very arousing.

Something primal in Sammie was loving this scene, like a cave woman part of her that craved the physical affirmation of her power. Hearing Lena begin to beg, the desperate urgency in her voice indicating that it wasn't an act, was like sweet music to Sammie's ears and she could feel her own heat starting to sweat out of her slit, her hardened nipples rubbing inside the tight corset and threatening to pop out with the force of her blows.

Then Lena said her safe word! Xandria instantly stood up holding her hand out to stop Sammie's impending blow. Sammie was stunned for a second, amazed at how quickly her Domme rush fade and was replaced by concern. Had she gone too far? Had she -hurt- Lena? Oh god, if that were true Sammie would never forgive herself!

"Lena!" she exclaimed, rushing forward to press her body over her friends and whisper in her ear. A hand rubbed Lena's neck in concern. "I'm sorry, are you ok? Did I hurt you? Oh god... I hit you too hard? I thought you liked it as you were dripping onto the flogger... I've never seen you so aroused!"

Sammie was wide-eyed with concern, almost trembling in anxiousness. What had she done? Her stupid little fantasy had turned into some horrible nightmare that was going to make Lena hate her forever! Oh god....

Lena was shaking like a leaf and obviously very rattled over this lesson in 'what happens when you're too proud to call 'stop''. Stubborness and pride could ruin you! If only she had tried a little harder to truly submit like she had promised...then she never would have pushed Sammie into beating her until she bled. When Xandria released her to motion for Sammie to stop, she only grew more terrified now that that little bit of human touch was gone and she was left alone in darkness. Was Xandria rushing off to get bandages? Wasn't anyone going to untie her? Or at least help her take her mask off so that she could see?! Someone say something!!!

Feeling Sammie press her lithe body against her; becoming enveloped in that warmth and protective comfort that her girlfriend provided, that made Lena relax almost immediately. The athlete whimpered softly as her girlfriend’s warm breath billowed down her neck. With a couple of experimental nuzzles with her nose to collect her bearings, she finally managed to bury her face into Sammie’s neck and just about melted when she recognized the familiar scent of her girlfriend’s shampoo and bodywash.

“No…I’m fine. Well…it hurts but I’m okay I think.” Lena murmured softly in response to Sammie’s anxious questions. She was wet? It was just cum? She hadn’t been bleeding? Lena’s cheeks turned bright pink in embarrassment at how foolish she was. She had spazzed out over nothing! Well...not -nothing-. “You didn’t hit too hard…I promise. I just--...I just thought that I was bleeding was all. It hurt and I couldn't see and-- and I was scared that I’d made you so mad that you really wanted to hurt me.... I love you Sammie, I never want to get you –that- angry or disappointed with me.” Yes, they had had heated debates/arguments in the past and yeah things got heated, but they never had actually physically hur—

Wait…did she just say ‘I love you Sammie’ two seconds ago?!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

QUICK! CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

“M-mistress…please…could you... Maybe…er… t-turn off the plug?” Lena stammered out as she tried to find something, -anything- to distract Sammie with. So she grasped onto the role of pet and dove headfirst into it in order to hide her true self and give her girlfriend something other than her declaration of love to focus on: the buttplug that was still pleasantly vibrating inside of her bright red bottom.

Ugh...maybe she should just stop talking, because now she felt as though she was just shoving her entire heeled foot into her mouth. Going from ‘I love you’ to ‘buttplugs’?! What the hell was wrong with her? Hopefully her friend hadn’t noticed the slip up… this whole thing was just going downhill and into a fiery pit of doom...

Of course she loved Sammie! She was crazy about her smaller companion; both as a friend –and- as a lover. But being tied up and bent over a spanking bench while being coaxed into submission was not the most romantic way to say ‘I love you.’

Sammie held Lena tightly, letting her still blindfolded love seek out and then bury her face in Sammie's neck in a pleasant nuzzling sensation. Cooing to Lena, Sammie began to rock her gently with her arms as if trying to soothe a startled infant. It was a relief to hear that Lena hadn't been hurt and had just been scared. A little welling of pride crept into Sammie at the thought that she had gotten her much bigger, tougher and more stubborn girlfriend to break in front of the crowd of onlookers!

"There, there," Sammie murmured as she gave the babbling Lena another quick squeeze. "I love you too..."

What did she just say?! Did she just tell Lena she loved her? It had slipped out so easily in response to Lena's own words. Wait, did Lena just tell Sammie that she loved her as well?! And the emotion in her words went beyond the normal "i love you" two friends might exchange.

Sammie felt her heart racing and she swallowed drily. Comforting Lena after whipping her into submission wasn't the most romantic way to tell Lena that she loved her. And to make matters worse, Lena seemed to be embracing the subservient pet role suddenly and asking for her buttplug to be turned off. That buzzing toy only further emphasized that the setting for their declarations of love wasn't exactly roses and a fancy dinner!

"Oh, yes... pet," Sammie replied haltingly, trying to summon her Domme personality again. She reached back and turned the butt plug off and then gently pulled Lena up to a standing position before opening the blinders on her girlfriend's mask. Xandria hovered nearby, but seemed to know the two girls needed space.

Sammie stared into Lena's green eyes searchingly. She could ignore what they had just said to each other, return to their roleplay and pretend nothing had happened. But that seemed like the coward's route and the whole scene had still left her feeling unusually confident and powerful. Unafraid and willing to speak her emotions even at risk of rejection. After what Lena had done to please her, it seemed like it wouldn't be fair to not tell her the truth.

"Thank you for doing this for me...," she murmured, staring up at Lena with wide eyes. "I heard what you said. I hope you heard me as well, because I do love you, -really- love you. You are amazingly sexy, my best friend, and my lover."

Rising up slightly to her toes, Sammie arched her neck and face up to kiss Lena. It was a kiss unlike any she'd given her girlfriend yet, deep, full, wet and releasing all the bottled up emotion she had been hiding for the past three days. Finally, a real kiss that showed just how much she cared about her.

As far as second dates went; this had to be the most memorable one that Lena had ever been on. She was on a lesbian vacation, clothed in a leather corset that did nothing to hide her breasts, bound with red ropes that kept her wrists tied together and weakly attempted to hide her aroused sex, and to top it off, she had professed her love to her best friend that she had –just- started dating two days ago.

Fear started to sink in as the buttplug was turned off and Lena could finally begin to think straight without any distractions. Had Sammie –meant- that ‘I love you’ that she had so nonchalantly replied with? Or was it an automatic response, like saying ‘Thank you’ when someone gives you a compliment. The athlete trembled slightly, feeling like she was standing on the end of a creaking branch, all by herself. And she only shook worse when her girlfriend stood her up and opened the blinders of her mask, revealing terrified hazel eyes. Now Lena had to –look- Sammie in the eyes as the smaller woman searched for something, Lena didn’t quite know what.

As the adrenaline rush quickly crashed into nothingness, Lena couldn’t help but feel completely and utterly vulnerable. She had just let Sammie see a side of her that no one else had ever glimpsed at. And in that vulnerability that bared everything came the truth: That Lena loved her, much more than just a friend.

That clearer profession of love and deep, passionate kiss erased all of her fears and covered her vulnerability with something stronger: all the emotion that Sammie felt for her. She reached up, gently cupping Sammie’s face as she returned the kiss with a deep hunger and love that she had be repressing up until that point. And force once, they didn't playfully battle for supremacy as their lips locked and their tongues played. She pressed her body as snuggly to Sammie’s as she could manage, wishing hat her hands were free so that she could hold her smaller girlfriend tight. But there would be plenty of time for that later…Sammie loved her! And she loved her back! Lena smiled as they kissed, a great big love-drunk smile that seemed to reach her eyes as well. Panting softly as she finally pulled away for air, her hazel orbs were slightly glassy, a combination of stress and happiness, but she didn’t let any tears fall. She just looped her bound arms around her girlfriend’s neck, content to just be near her for awhile and just relax in Sammie’s presence.

Lena took off her mask, wanting to really see Sammie and let her girlfriend see her as well. Plus she didn’t have a reason to hide, at least, not right now. She felt strangely comfortable with her best friend with her, even though Lena did feel out of her element because she was more or less naked in public. But Sammie was a lot stronger than she appeared to be, Lena now knew that she could trust her girlfriend to protect her…every part of her, even the delicate things like her heart.

“You know…this may not be the most perfect way to say it; but I –really- love you too, Sammie. I wouldn’t do any of this for anyone else but you.” The tall brunette murmured as she nuzzled against her girlfriend. She would definitely never forget this. Even if her and Sammie didn't work out in the end, she would -always- remember how they first said 'I love you' without any fear of rejection. And this whole thing...this exploration of her sexuality, public displays of affection, the bondage...she would have -never- done this with anyone other than her best friend turned lover. Her previous relationships always reached a point where her and an ex-lover wanted to try something new. And of course, her boyfriends had wanted to tie her down, to break her, to tear down the strong, dominant, confident persona that she so proudly wore.

But Sammie hadn’t tried to -force- her to give anything up or butt heads in a power struggle as ex-boyfriends had. Sammie knew Lena much better than to try such things. Instead, her friend had carefully coaxed her into a position of submission with challenges, compromises, and rewards. The athlete had given up her freedom and her stubbornness freely, knowing that she could always say 'no' and Sammie would let her have all of her strength and independence back with no hard feelings. And now Lena felt safe to be in love with her…because Sammie was her equal.

"Sammie...." Lena said after awhile, when the last traces of nerves had left her and she felt much better. They were still at this little bondage convention, and now that submitting to Sammie turned out to not be so scary, she was more comfortable going back to their roleplay. "We should probably get going...I did promise that I'd submit to you. And I will, truly this time...no more faking." Lena stole a little kiss before she unhooked her arms from Sammie's shoulders and put her mask back on so that she could fall into the role of pet once more. "Though...I won't make any promises that I will always behave. But you will have a much more willing pet, Mistress." The athlete grinned. She was never going to be a submissive that always bent to her Mistress' will; it just wasn't in her. And she liked to cause trouble and make Sammie work for it and throw a wrench in the works to make things interesting...but now at least she wouldn't fight her lover every step of the way.

"Hush," said Sammie softly with a twinkle and a smile, placing a skinny finger to Lena's lips to emphasize her request. The kiss had been amazing and knowing that Lena loved her had sent a rush of euphoria through her body that still left her buzzing with happiness. There was so much she could say right now and, left unchecked, this night could quickly deteriorate into some soul gushing, emotional joint confession that might even involve crying. Well, would most certainly involve crying on Sammie's party! Oh no! Just the thought of that potential scene started to make her eyes moisten in anticipation and Sammie fought back the urge to kiss Lena again and just give in to her softer side.

No, she couldn't let that happen. They were in the middle of a giant lesbian BDSM party and her lover was dressed as her 'pet', virtually naked except for artful ropes that revealed more than they hid. This was too good an opportunity to let her emotional side ruin. She might never have another chance like this again, to show off to all these other jealous women what a sexy lover she had. And one that loved her enough to be put on display like this.

"Don't say anything else. I'll lose it," said Sammie again after a deep breath. "Plenty of time for us to talk about everything tomorrow. Now pet," Sammie continued, emphasizing 'pet' and arching an eyebrow, "You are mine during this party and I don't want you to forget it!"

Sammie's smile turned slightly lascivious and her eyes followed her finger as it traced down Lena's chin, brushed her brunette lover's long neck, rubbed against her neck bone and then went down straight between those two, large and perfect breasts. Teasingly, the finger circled one of those ripe globes before coming to a rest on a dusky nipple.

"And I can't imagine why I'd want to ruin this night when I have such a delicious pet to play with!" said Sammie, running her tongue around her lips and then glancing up to give Lena a wink. Besides, Sammie was all too well aware that once the party ended and they went upstairs, the roles were going to be reversed. There was little chance that Lena would forget her end of the bargain, confessions of love or not! Sammie had to make the most of her night while she still was the mistress.

Xandria had been lurking nearby, no doubt watching the couple sort out the torrent of emotions the flogging scene had brought forth. Sensing that Lena had recovered, she slipped up next to them.

"Scenes like this can be intense, especially the first time. I think Lena you know now you will always be safe with your mistress," she said bringing a hand up to rub Lena's shoulder encouragingly. "If you want to explore further, I'm about to do a clinic on the main stage and need another set of volunteers?"

Lena nodded in response to Sammie’s command. She knew that her best friend was a little more emotional than she was. Where Lena could be rather stoic and hard to read, it was always easy to see if Sammie was upset purely because she was so expressive. For a moment she was afraid that Sammie may cry, but she was relieved to see that that emotion was fleeting and quickly replaced by lust.

The tall brunette shivered slightly as Sammie’s finger began to run it’s way down from her chin, down her neck, and straight between her large, bare breasts. It was so strange…her rear still throbbed with pain from the flogging but now, the way Sammie touched the sensitive flesh around her breasts felt amazing. It was like the pain was magnifying the pleasure, renewing her arousal after their emotional and vulnerable moment. Lena could feel her core burn with a new fire and even though her juices had been cooling, she could feel a new trickle of warmth slowly work it’s way down the swollen, needy lips of her pussy and down her inner thighs. Damn that knot that was situated over her clit! It wasn’t enough, and Sammie was being cruel by keeping her hand above Lena’s waist, providing no relief for the tall athlete that just wanted to cum.

Lena jumped slightly at the sound of Xandria’s voice. She had been so wrapped up and focused on Sammie, that she had nearly forgotten that they were still in a very public place. She relaxed a little bit as the other Domme rubbed her shoulder. With Sammie’s hand still attached to her breast and playing with her nipple, it was everything that Lena could do to keep from moaning outright so close to a stranger.

“The main stage?” Lena repeated, nervousness written all over her face. Getting up infront of a class of 30 students every day was waaaayyyy different from standing up or being bent over or being tied down infront of an audience of her peers! But… She could sense that Sammie was really enjoying herself tonight. And truth be told, she was actually sort of liking this whole BDSM thing too. Being put on display was terrifying, yes, but it was also exhilarating. It was such a turn on to feel protected and owned by her Mistress; even though Lena could feel envious eyes on her, it made her heart beat a little faster to know that Sammie wouldn’t let any of them have her. Even in the off chance that Xandria did anything to her herself, Sammie would be there to lay her claim again.

Hazel eyes looked over to her lover. When would they get another chance like this? To experience a real BDSM clinic done by a real professional? As an athlete, Lena could appreciate the value of going to a clinic to learn and hone new skills…doing this thing may be a great way to experience and learn a lot. She gave Sammie a nervous smile, and then nodded a little bit to show that she was truly okay with going up there. “I’m willing to volunteer as long as you are, Mistress.”

Sammie let out a huge grin when Lena agreed to participate in the clinic. Truth be told, given the roller coaster of emotions her new girlfriend had just gone through, Sammie didn't think Lena would agree. The intensity of the flogging scene, their joint admissions of love, and the lingering pain Lena must still feel made it seem improbable that her lover would want to continue the act. Not to mention that a crowd of half-dressed and drunk lesbians were watching the couple this entire time giving them little privacy to digest all that had happened!

Lena was full of surprises it seemed. Tough, stubborn and strong were personality traits of the curly haired brunette that Sammie knew well, but now, Sammie realized with excitement, she could add trusting and willing to please her new girlfriend as new ones.

"Wonderful pet! I'm sure we will both learn a lot!" exclaimed Sammie. Her hand had been caressing the taller woman's breast and she patted that delicious mound in excitement, like she might a dog that had done a great trick. Weren't you supposed to pet a dog on its head though? Sammie didn't care. Giving Lena's leash a gentle tug, she pulled her girlfriend after her as she made her way behind Xandria towards the main stage.

Three other couples were already climbing up. None of their subs had the sex appeal of Lena in Sammie's opinion, but they certainly covered the rainbow of body shapes, sizes and colors. An interracial punk rock pair was at one end, an older but very happy looking couple next to them and there at the other end was a very femme slave and a butch mistress. Wait a second... Sammie did a double take. It was them! That bitch Michelle who had assaulted Lena and of all people Emily, the little college lesbian that Sammie had made the moves on. Sammie's cheeks colored and she stopped moving for a second, feeling Lena bump into her at the sudden halt.

"Oh god, look who we are next to!" Sammie whispered to Lena with gritted teeth, before summoning enough calm to give the couple a thin smile. Michelle frowned at the pair of them and Emily colored, blushing sweetly when she saw Sammie.

"Ok, we are going to show them up. No matter what, we'll take first prize or best bondage couple, or whatever they give us for putting on the best show. Treat it like an act Lena, we have to win!" Sammie whispered again in Lena's ear as she pulled her girlfriend to stand next to her on the stage. Exchanging a dark glance over at Michelle and Emily, she straightened her back and felt her competitive sports instincts take over. Lena and her were not going to lose!

Then she looked out at the crowd surrounding the stage and felt a sudden surge of panic. The bright lights hid the size of their audience slightly, but the realization hit her that there were hundreds of drunk and obnoxious woman hooting and hollering at her, working themselves into a frenzy at what they likely viewed as some sexy entertainment for the night. Suddenly, Sammie felt less like a BDSM clinic participant and more like a performer putting on a sex show!

Oh god, what had she gotten them into?!

Stages don’t look all that intimidating when you’re actually –in- the crowd. A couple of people on a raised platform…no big deal, right? But when you’re up on that platform, looking out to a bunch of hollering women, while hot lights shine down on you in nothing but a cupless corset and some rope, it’s terrifying. Plus the whole ‘picture the audience in their underwear’ thing doesn’t really work when your audience is already wearing little more than their underwear.

If Lena could get any closer to Sammie, she probably would have been hitching a piggy back ride. Was now a bad time to mention that she had stage fright? Or should she had tried to make a run for it before she had climbed up the few steps onto the stage. She loved Sammie, she really did, and wanted to try new, exciting things with her new girlfriend. But standing up here was proving to be too much! The last time she had been up on one had been sometime in middle school for some stupid play that they had forced all the kids into participating in. Lena had been a tree, because she was tall, and even that had given her nerves a good shaking. Now that she was on center stage with a few other women, she looked as though she were about to pass out.

“Oof, Sam-“ Lena’s head had been turned and she had been looking at the crowd like a deer in the headlights instead of watching where she had been going. She bumped into her lover and turned to see what she was talking about. Immediately Lena growled like a great big guard dog, but the growl wasn’t directed at the woman who had assaulted her, oh no, it was directed at the tiny little blonde pipsqueak next to her! Mine! Lena glared at the little blonde as she wrapped her arms protectively around her girlfriend’s waist, as though Emily were going to steal Sammie away from her. It was entirely irrational and Lena knew it, but still, she couldn’t seem to stop herself from being a little jealous over a girl that looked so different from herself and had managed to capture Sammie’s attention earlier.

“Sammie…I don’t think this is like a contest. This is more like a clini-“ Lena’s whisper quickly fell silent as Xandria began to speak.

“Good evening everyone!” Xandria grinned, feeling right at home on the stage as the women before her cheered. “And welcome to the 4th annual Leashes and Ladies Lesbian BDSM Night!-”

4th annual? They have a lesbian week on this island and do a bondage thing every year?!

“-Always remember the principles of BDSM when you are playing!” Xandria continued. “Safe, sane, and consensual! And tonight, all of our participants have safe words, all of them are sober, and all of them have consented to be up here, even the subs. And there will be absolutely no booing if a sub or Mistress says their safe word!” Xandria suddenly turned so serious and sent such a harsh glare out to the crowd that Lena could actually see some women flinch cower slightly, as though they were afraid Xandria herself would whip them for being disrespectful. “Now that the ground rules are laid down. We can begin the fun stuff!” Xandria grinned and motioned to her participants. “Tonight we are going to mix a little of the basics with something a little more advanced.”

“These lovely Mistresses up here, are going to show you how to properly punish your pet with a variety of tools. Now I know some of you might be thinking: ‘Oh Mistress Xandria, I already know how to flog my pet into submission. I know how to make her scream with nipple clips or whimper with a paddle.’ And I do not doubt some of you are very talented at doing so.” Xandria smiled sweetly. “But tonight! We are also going to tackle that new trend some of you have perhaps seen in pornographic films: squirting!.” At the final word, the crowd erupted into cheers.

Lena on the other hand looked skeptical. She liked to think she knew her body pretty well, she knew what she was capable of, and female ejaculation was not one of those things.

“Most women are capable of it! We just have to find the right buttons to push. And hopefully within an hour, these Mistresses up here will have mixed pleasure and pain so perfectly together that their pets will be unable to stop themselves from cumming all over this stage.”

Sammie tugged Lena around to stand beside her as they both listened to Xandria's instructions. She would have loved to have pulled her taller girlfriend in front of her as suddenly the skimpy corset and stockings combination she wore seemed a lot more revealing than she expected, particularly in the bright stage lights and with a crowd of horny, drunk lesbians leering at her. But, Lena seemed to be suffering her own version of stage fright and Sammie found herself having to tug her sub to remain at her side instead of coyly slinking behind her! Granted, Lena's outfit left less to the imagination than Sammie's, in fact, it really left nothing to the imagination, but surely her lover realized how much sexier her curvy figure looked than Sammie's own twiggy body? If one of them should be shown off to appease the crowd, it should be Lena!

The little game of subtle positioning continued, with Sammie and Lena trading spots as they both simultaneously tried to hide behind the other, until Xandria's words at last penetrated their ears and they froze, both digesting the challenge and experiencing what appeared to be radically different emotions.

Squirting?! It was somewhat of a porn fantasy that most women could squirt with the right stimulus. Sammie herself had run into only one or two women truly capable of authentically performing the act, and it had been surprisingly hot. The female version of ejaculation had been surprisingly fulfilling to tease out, giving Sammie a visceral feeling of accomplishment and ample physical evidence of her partner's orgasm that she just didn't normally get to see, or taste. Sammie felt a sudden rush of challenge and an inexplicable desire to get Lena to perform the kinky act under her expert coaxing. If Xandria thought anyone could do it, perhaps it was just a means of unlocking the right combination of stimulation and she'd give Lena a truly mind shattering cum!

This was suddenly sounding like a lot of fun.

Lena, on the other hand, seemed about to snort and practically rolled her eyes when Sammie glanced at her with an excited grin. Perhaps Lena had never squirted before, but it didn't mean that it wasn't possible, especially since she had been straight until three days ago. Men just weren't willing to put in the time required and effort needed to stimulate a woman in the right ways to get the reaction, at least Sammie hoped that was the case. After all, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail! Still, Sammie frowned and whispered under her breath, "What's the matter, toy, you aren't a squirter? Quick... give me any advice you have. What makes you quiver?! We have to beat the bitches next to us!"

At Xandria's command, a curtain rose behind the couples and revealed a rack of 'equipment' for the squirting challenge. It was truly a dizzying array of implements, something like a mix between a medieval torture dungeon, with floggers, whips, restrains, gags, clamps, and chains, and an adult sex shop, with a selection of vibrators ranging from tiny to gargantuan, strap-on harnesses, feathers, and buttplugs. In front of the accessories were four bondage set-ups that looked like a row of some sort of evil exercise machinery. Each had a black, padded inclined bench set inside an overhanging suspension rig made of thick, black metal piping. The entire contraption had an overabundance of hooks and eyes for attaching ropes, chains and cuffs.

A large digital clock above the rack turned on, displaying a countdown from 59 minutes. A lusty roar from the crowd made Sammie realize that the contest had begun and they were now being cheered on, with unsolicited advice floating up from the peanut gallery watching below.

"Tie her up!"
"Whip her nipples!"
"Just use the biggest vibrator on her!"
"Let me have a crack with the tall brunette! I'll make her squirt!"
"It's all about her butt!"

"Oh shit, they've started, quick, we have to go to work!" said Sammie, feeling butterflies rising in her stomach. Next to them, Michelle had already sprung into action, dragging Emily to the bench and bending her over so her ass was in the air and the little blonde's manicured hands grabbing the back. The older couple on the other side of them was inspecting vibrators with a practiced air of confident knowledge, like picking out the right wine to pair with dinner. At the far end, the two punkish girls were doing an elaborate, writhing and grinding make-out session that was causing the crowd to hoot and cheer. Meanwhile, Sammie and Lena were staring at each and Sammie realized belatedly that she was the domme and supposed to be running the show! She hissed at Lena, eyes flashing, "Dammit! We don't have time to strategize, I've just got to start making decisions. Come on, let's give these girls a show! Get on your hands and knees!"

Sammie gave Lena a tug on the leash to guide the still star struck girl down to the floor, planning on walking her around their portion of the stage and warming up the crowd with some vamping. Sammie had always had had an unrequited love for being on stage, she'd just sucked at acting, singing, and, of course, dancing! But now, taking a deep breath and cocking one hip back as she rested her free hand on it, she pushed out her bust and gave the audience her best evil smile. The crowd roared and Sammie felt a surge of adrenaline, they loved her! She was a star! Blowing kisses, she began to strut, her perky ass sashaying as lewdly as she could manage while she led Lena like a curly haired pet, some sort of brown poodle bound in rope, the leash tight in her hand.

"Come on Lena, you are squirting tonight whether you think you can or not!"

Back
Top Bottom