Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Objection!

AzizSolomon

Super-Earth
Object to whoever is above you! Remember to give dat hard evidence.

*ahem*

I swear, I couldn't possibly be the father!

I object your honor, but as mr prince has failed to realize, we have merfolk and other such mythological creatures who have yet to be targeted by this offense. As such, his grounds to object are based in prejudice, and should not be heeded.

"I must object yet again, Your Honor! The sole question before this honorable court is: whether Mr. Solomon did or did not knock up the Plaintiff! These scurrilous accusations of prejudice and prevarication, with which we've been beset ab initio, accomplish naught but to lead us farther and farther afield!"

OBJECTION!

No one still has bothered gathering any damn evidence on the main focus at hand! Or what's supposed to be! And where's my damn coffee?!

OBJECTION!
*slams hands down onto desk*
*grins, waggling finger*
That point is irrelevant to this case.
Clearly, the Coffee Queen will be receiving coffee, and I, in fact, have an alibi!

OBJECTION!!

The Coffee Queen will not be receiving any coffee any more. *holds aloft the Coffee Queen's severed head*

*Jumps up from her seated position, and screams....*

Your Honor? I OBJECT!!!

...*gigglesnorts!* I've always wanted to do that!

OBJECTION
your honor no one is even on the same case, this is obliviously a civil case and must be moved to the civil court and out of criminal court and this case dismissed

OBJECTION

your honor, we are obliviously not giving our client here a fair trial, I request that we continue this hearing at a future date

Objection

your honor my good opponent Mr. Syrette here is making a mockery of your forum court, my proposal for a future hearing still stands however

Back
Top Bottom