Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky guy with the Cat girl (dando and FemShep)

"Yes, You are quite cute." Dane said, rubbing her crotch more. "You like that?" Dane said as he rubbed a bit faster.

Dane grinned in a teasing matter and kept rubbing her crotch deeper.
"Mmmm..does kitty like when I play with her crotch?"

Dane kept rubbing more and more till Reta orgasmed. He liked it when she meowed so sexually.

Dane chuckled as he stopped and turned off the shower.
"Ok now, stand up while I dry you off. So..umm..do you have any friends?...like cat friends?" Dane ask as he dried Reta's naked body.

"Oh I see..Just wondering" Dane said. He was done with the drying and carried her to the bedroom. Dane put her gently on the bed, trying not to be distracted by the gorgeous body.

"Ok just stay there while I get something for you to wear." Dane said before going to his closet to look through some old clothes.

Dane got out a Over sized T shirt and brought it to Reta. He helped put it on Reta, giving her a cute look. "I don't have any pants for you so you will have to wear this for now. Feels comfortable?"

Dane laughed at the purring. "Well aren't you excited" Dane said, as he pets behind her cat ears.

"Hehe, OK ok.." Dane said. He kept rubbing, wanting to hear her sounds of pleasure

Dane took Reta to the kitchen and sat her on the table, he went and got some tuna to make sandwiches. "I assume you like fish?" Dane asked. "I can make something else if you want"

Dane soon set up tuna sandwiches for the both of them. "Go on and eat. Tell me how it taste." Dane asked.

Dane smiled, eating his own sandwiches with her. "So..how do you want to sleep tonight?" Dane asked nervously.

"Um I don't know really I'm used to sleeping everywhere. I guess I could sleep on the couch or something." She answered taking a few more bites of her sandwich

Back
Top Bottom