Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky guy with the Cat girl (dando and FemShep)

Dane kept thrusting deeper and deeper in Reta, moaning louder each time. "Mmm..Oohh..soo.good..I'm..almostt CUUMMINNG!!"

Dane soon cummed inside Reta over and over, moaning with a satisfied tone. He grasped her breast even tighter, making her meow louder, like the cat she is.

"Mmmm....good...kitty...so..how did you like your first mating as a human?" Dane asked in a teasing way.

"Mmm..I'm glad you think so...so..do you know if you can turn back into a cat? I don't want you to..I'm just curious" Dane asked as he dressed back up.

"Um let me try." She answered. She closed her eyes hard and focused. When she opened her eyes she was a cat again. She mewed to get his attention and jumped down from the couch. She rubbed her head against his leg purring.

Dane petted her, seeing she could shapeshift back and fort to her animal and human form. "Interesting...Ok, turn back now.." Dane asked.

"Hehe So which form do you like better? I rather like this form" Dane said, kissing her cheek and sniffing her hair. He frowned a bit, seeing how dirty it was. "Ughh..I think you need a bath, Reta.."

Dane chuckled and carried the cat girl Reta to the bathroom. He kissed her lips on the way, as he couldn't stand how pretty she is. She placed her on the tub.

"You ready?" Dane asked

Dane turned on the shower and spread at Reta. He got a soap and started cleaning her.

Dane soaped near the car ears, glad that she was enjoying the bath.
"My you have been a dirty kitty haven't you. Where have you been all this time?"

"Streets mostly. Some homes here and there, but all the same. Just throw me into the streets." She answered bitterly, but smiled when the water reached her cat ears.

"Oh..I see..I'm sorry...Don't worry..I won't throw you out, OK?" Dane said as she kept bathing her.

"Yes. I promise" Dane even leaned in and kissed Reta on the lips.
"Now, bring out your tail. I have to wash that too."

Dane soaped her tail thoroughly, getting all over the fur. "You know, the tail makes you quite cute. I like it" Dane said. He rinsed the tail before going in her crotch and soaping there

Back
Top Bottom