Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lucky guy with the Cat girl (dando and FemShep)

dando20

Supernova
After a harsh day at work, Dane was glad to be heading home finally. He just wanted to be left alone and rest the stress away. Though, Dane had been so tired of being alone for a while.

As he passed a alley he saw a cat meowing weakly. He went to it and saw it was hurt badly.

"You poor thing, don't worry, I'll take care of you"

Dane carefully carried the cat and headed home as fast as he could.

The cat was weak and tired. Her once soft black fur was damaged by ally cat attacks and flith. Her ribs were seen and she was so weak she could bare meow. When this human.took her she wondered who he was or what would happen. She's never been with a human before

Dane finally got home and sat the cat on the couch. He got some wet cloth and cleaned the dirty fur, then wrapped some bandage around the area he was hurt. He hoped this would be enough to treat the cat.

"There..that should do it." Dane said seeing if there was something for the cat to eat. He got a bowl of milk and served it to the cat. "Here you go girl..how this is ok for you..."

She sniffed the milk then took a lick. It tasted so good that she immediately drank away with it. She purred softly showing the human her appreciation

Dane smiled and petted her gently, glad that she liked it. "Well at least I have some company with me." Dane said with a chuckle. He turned on the TV, seeing what was on right now. He yawned, feeling a bit sleepy after a long day at work. He soon dozed off, with the cat still next to him on the couch.

While the human slept something happened to the cat. She...changed. She turned from a feline to a human girl. Her black fur was now long black hair. Her chest grew large breast and h er deep green remained the same. Her cat ears and tail strangely remained too her other then that she was human. She fell asleep next to the human unaware she was naked.

Dane felt a weight next to him as he was resting. He looked to his side and screamed falling off the couch. "OH MY GOSH!! W..WHat the hell are you?!" Dane screamed at the cat woman. Dane panicked not knowing what to do.

She woke up yawning and rubbing her eye cat like. "Huh?" She tilted her head. She felt different then noticed her new body. "What!? What happened to me!?" She shouted. She covered her mouth "How am I talking like this?" She asked confused. She examined her body curiously.

"Wha..wait..a..are you the cat from before?..How did you change like this..are you some witch's cat? Are you going to curse me?" Dane asked feeling a bit scared.

"Um...well I met a lady claiming to be a witch, but I didn't know she would do something like this. And why would I hurt you? If anything I should thank you. You saved my life." She walked on all fours to him and nuzzled him purring like a cat.

"Umm..you're welcome..you know you don't have to walk on all fours, right? And..it seems weird when you do it.." Dane said while petting her ears. "So..do u have a name?"

"Hmm..Ok..well..let's see..Umm..Reta..how is that?" Dane said. He then looked closer at the cat girl and blushed. He felt himself grow harder, liking at how sexy the catgirl looked. He kept petting her, not stopping.

"My name is Dane...so..Reta...You look so sexy...and since I saved you..don't I get a favor from you?" Dane said with a smile.

"Do you still know what mating is, little kitty?" Dane asked as he moved his hand to her new human breasts, rubbing it lightly.

"Hehe..would you like me to show you how it's done?" Dane said, picking the cat girl up. She was remarkably light for her body size.

Dane put her on the couch and rubbed her breasts more fiercer. He wanted Reta to feel the pleasure of human arousal.

As he kept rubbing her breasts, he started kissing her on the lips, passionately. He licked her lips, tasting like the milk that she had just drank a few moments ago.

"Mmmm..kitty liked the milk I gave her?" Dane asked playfully

"Um...yeah it was delicious." She answered with a pleasured tone. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer starting to lick and nibbling his neck

"Mmm..yess..good kitty." Dane moaned as he kissed back, more passionately. He took his pants off and sat on her, entering the cat girl. He moaned more louder as he felt the warmth around his member.

Back
Top Bottom