Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

"Hehe yes that is an Italian themed restaurant....So I'm guessing you want to eat there?" Dane said while chuckling at Aegis' innocent excitement.

Aegis quickly nodded, staring at the food. "We're eating that...big thing?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in curiousity.

Dane couldn't help but laugh at her naivete as he parked to a close by parking spot.. "No no. We're going inside the place to eat. Just follow me and I'll show you how ok?" Dane said, smiling at her.

Aegis blushed and smiled at him. "Oh...alright..." She felt he car turn off as soon as he parked and starts on the handle of the door. It opened and she giggled before sliding off of her seat.

Dane smiled taking Aegis' hand and leading her to the restaurant. He went inside and saw the place was not to busy "Good must have gotten in the lunch period." Dane taught. He used his powers to convinced the host to place the two into a private booth only reserved for VIPs. He smiled knowing he will get a lot of privacy there.

As they sit in the booth, He sees how Aegis is taking all of this.

Aegis smiled at the host and looked around, wondering where exactly everything in the restaurant came from, even the restaurant itself. As they sat down at - private table, it seemed quiet and they may have been alone. She continued to look around then looked at Dane. "Its pretty! Where is everyone?"

"Oh we're in a private table. Everyone else is downstairs....Did you want to stay downstairs." Dane asked, worried that he might have interrupted Aegis' curiosity.

"O-oh ...oh no, its fine," she replied with a smile. "Im fine." She looked around quietly, looking at small frames hanging from the walls away from windows, then towards the door and at the silverware in front of her.

The waiter finally came and Dane ordered Chicken Parmesan for the both of them. The waiter set some water and bread-sticks as appetizers as the food was being prepared.

"These are breadsticks. Most restaurants served them before the main meal." Dane explained as he took a bite, showing Aegis how to eat.

Aegis tilted her head at him slightly as she watched. "So...like a...hm...snack?" She made a small duck face as she watched him curiously and blushed slightly, feeling like it was wrong when she started to stare and looked away.

"Yes..like a snack...Umm..you OK?..Whats wrong" Dane asked not knowing why she isn't eating.

Aegis looked up. "Oh, um, n-nothing!" She quickly stuttered and picked up a breadstick, feeling it's warmth beneath her fingers. She stared at it for a moment and said softly," is it...a bad thing to do?" She blushed again, frowning slightly to think that she was asking something stupid.

Dane was a bit confused at the question. "Umm..no..eating isn't a bad thing..why would you think that?" Dane asked curiously.

"Well...isn't it...alive? Like me? L-like...everything?" She waved the breadstick around a bit and it bent but she didn't mind it.

"Ummm..well...you were cared for. You were displayed as a sword, but someone cared for you enough to be how you are now...Breadsticks are just for eating...They aren't really much life in that...but...I suppose you are right that somethings have life..just not everything.." Dane tried to explain.

Aegis nodded and gently bit his into the breadstick, his eyes widening slightly at the salty taste. It seemed to bloom and spread around her tongue and she blushed, chewing slowly.

"Hehe you like it now?...It's quite good for an appetizer" Dane said while eating his own breadstick.

Aegis nodded and smiled softly, looking around once more before eating the rest of it and moved on to a second one.

"I-I hope you have a nice...trip..." Melissa's father was leaving now, in order to get to work the next day, on time.
Every single hour, every minute, every second, milli-second , she tried desperately not to touch herself. She luckily didn't but her juices were making her panties wet. It made her quite nervous. She felt like she needed some good fuck, really good fuck. From Dane.

Dane felt Melissa's agony, wanting to fuck so much. He smiled, making sure to satisfy her soon. Eventually the waiter came with 2 plates of chicken Parmesan. "Ok Aegis. Here's how you eat with utensils. Pick up the fork and knife" Dane said while showing her what they are.

Aegis stared at the food as it came in, wondering if it wpuld taste just as good or better than the breadsticks. She picked up the fork and knife, trying to copy Dane's actions exactly.

Dane then showed how to cut the chicken and put it in his mouth and chewed on it. "Mmm..this is good...go on ahead" Dane said smiling.

Aegis cut a piece of chicken and brought it to her mouth, the juices surprising her. "W-Wow...i-Its good..." She mumbled softly and started to eat the rest of it, loving the taste.

"Hehe glad you like it..I think my sword should enjoy herself with a meal from time to time..though I don't think you get hungry..do u?" Dane ask as he continued his meal.

"Hungry, erm...n-No?" Aegis blushed softly, not exactly sure how to answer. She glanced down at her pants near her crotch and blushed more before looking up at him again. "Erm, D-Dane? Wh-why is it so...w-wet down...there?"

Dane blushed at Aegis saying this "W..Wet?...When did this happen?" Dane asked, wondering what kind of 'wet' she is experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom