Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

"Now...Melissa...lie on the ground. I'm sure the girls will like to play with their new friend." Dane said grinning

Melissa bit her lip and slowly laid down on the ground. Mishka yapped and giggled. "Youre funny! Lets play! Lets play!" Mishka yapped and giggled.

Dane smiled and had the dog girls caress sweet Melissa until she orgasms hard. "Don't worry about me girls. I'll just be here watching.." Dane said with a grin.

Melissa's cheeks turned a shade of red and she looked up at the ceiling as the girls played with her. She let out a moan and glanced at Dane a few times, expecting him to do something, try and get into her again and drive her crazy.

Dane smiled seeing that Melissa seemed to want him to be closer to her, not that Dane didn't blame her. HE walked up to her as the other girls was still caressing her naked body and plunged his fingers inside her wet pussy. He dug deeper, not caring if it hurt but only wanting Melissa to know that she was powerless before him.

Melissa looked up at Dane, her cheeks turning a shade of pink and she gave a soft whimper when he slid his fingers into her pussy, cheeks reddening and she whimpered louder when he dug them farther in, a fee stings felt here and there, tingles running up her body.

Dane kept fingering her, going in and out of her immobile naked body. "You are mine, Melissa. NO matter where you go, I'll always fine you. SO don't keep me waiting again, or I might be very inconvenient for you...understand?" Dane said as he kept finger-fucking her.

Dane's words made Melissa bit her lip and frown slightly. She felt her heart racing in her chest and looked up at him with slightly pleaded eyes, not able to hold in a loud moan as he fingered her.

Dane dug in deeper, now able to touch her g-spot "I didn't hear an answer from you, Melissa...do you understand?" Dane said with more sternness now.

Melissa bit her lip hard once he reached it and she moaned loudly," Oh god, yes, I understand!" And squirmed slightly, closing her eyes tightly.

After Melissa cummed all over the floor, Dane removed his hand from her and ordered her to clean the mess up. "And after you are done, come over here. Don't bother dressing back up either. I'm still not done with you" Dane said. He dismissed the dog girls, letting them play with each other.

Melissa glanced at Dane then nodded before slowly standing up, crossing her arms over her chest and blushed as she quietly stalked into the bathroom for some paper.

Dane smiled as he slowly removed his shirt, showing off the firm muscles that he gave himself, giving him a muscular but handsome look. He smiled, waiting for Melissa to come back.

Melissa quietly got some paper and quickly hurried back to Dane, not wanting to be led into trouble, hoping she could leave sooner or later. She looked up at him and her eyes widened slightly at the sight of his muscular yet handsome look. She blushed and quickly looked away, trying to keep her eyes off of him as she cleaned up then quietly threw everything away before returning to Dane again, keeping her arms over her chest as she slowly approached him.

Dane chuckled, seeing how shy Melissa was, covering her breasts like that. "You look so adorable..so..I'm guessing you want to leave? You want to go back to the train station?" Dane asked.

Melissa blushed and stood about two feet away from him and nodded softly, slightly raising her arm to slide strands of her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Dane walked to her and kissed her on the lips passionately. He made sure to use his powers to make her unable to move again as he did. He caressed her petite scared body. After some time, Dane pulled out from Melissa and smiled. "Now...from now on..you will feel oh so horny. Your pussy will always be wet no matter what. And if ever think of me, your will even be more hornier, so much you won't be able to hide it." Dane said with a grin. After giving her one more kiss, the curse was set.

Melissa whimpered when she couldn't move, staring with scared eyes at Dane until her kissed her lips again, feeling a little more...naughty. She took a step away from him, barely able to as she looked at his handsome body.

Dane smiled, seeing Melissa's new horny curse is in effect now. "So..how do u feel, Melissa?"

Melissa kept staring at him and managed to mumble," h-horny..." Her heart sped as she looked down at where he bulge would be.

Dane touched her breasts a bit to see her reaction to it. "Now..get dressed..I'm sending u back."

Dane chuckled, amused as how she sees her getting dressed while trying to please herself. It would be torture for her to go on with her life while being constantly horny.

Melissa whimpered softly to herself as she quickly got dressed and rubbed her arm nervously, trying to keep herself from touching. She wanted to get to the trainstation, fast.

After Melissa finished dressing herself, he chuckled and touched her arm lightly. "You ready to go?" Dane said, as he kept caressing her body.

Back
Top Bottom