Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

"Hehe good girl..Now..repeat after me...'My name is Pita.' " Dane commanded to the dog girl.

Dane smiled, seeing she was doing good with following commands. He then saw a bunch of hoodlums trying to break in an old building. This was a good way to test Pita's strength. He touched her head, giving her inhuman strength and speed to match her new body. He then pointed at the guys.

"Those people are breaking in your territory. You have to stop them.." Dane said with a smile.

Pita's ears perked straight up, a growl coming from her and she quickly ran to the breakers. She snarled and pinned one down, beating them to death. One managed to run off while another was greatly wounded. She growled, her hair poofing up slightly.

Dane smiled, glad to see the incredible strength Pita possessed now. "OK, Pita. That's enough." Dane commanded, calling Pita over back to him.

Pita snarled at the guy on the ground as he limped away and she smiled happily when she looekd up at the handsome Dane.

"Hehe, good girl" Dane praised the dog girl, as he petted her hair with a smile. "Now to give you some clothes" Dane thought of a well-sized T-shirt and jean shorts and it appeared on Pita. "There you go. Comfortable for you?"

Pita looked at herself in closed and giggled excitedly. "It's so soft," she squealed and leaned up to lick his cheek gently.

Dane chuckled as he let Pita lick his cheek. "Now Pita. Do you know any other dogs in the area? I would like for them to join me too."

"Next door. All next door. Three of my friends!" she giggled and hopped around inc ircles playfully, kissing his cheek playfully.

"Hehe, good" Dane said, smiling. He kissed her lips and petted her hair in a playful manner. "Go and call them to me. YOu will be able to speak to them now. Convince them to join me. I hope you do well, Pita"

Pita nodded and excitedly rushed to the fence, crawling through a hole to her friends and quickly started to explain her prescence and convinced them to follow. They all quickly followed excitedly to Dane.

Dane smiled seeing all the dogs line up. "Good work Pita. Now, let's see who we have here." Dane took a look at the dogs, checking out the kind they are.

A German Shepard barked, her tail wagging, paws landing on his stomach and her tongue licked his face. A border collie yapped excitedly then tilted her head at Dane when the third dog tried to mount her. He was a Pitbull, tough and tried to hump her. She growled lowly.

Dane waved his hand, turning them all to human women, just like Pita. He smiled, giving them a moment, to check out their new body. "Aren't you happy, Pita? Now your friends get to join me." Dane chuckled

Pita giggled and jumped around excitedly. "Wow! You're an amazing master!"
The border collie girl yelped and in instinct, fell to her knees, her arms covering her chest, thighs hiding her pussy.
The Pitbull stood there and stared at his body admiringly while the German Shepard girl smiled. "I'm a human!"

"Hehe ok girls, I want you all to line up in a row and tell me the names your former owners gave you. Except for you Pita. I've already named you" Dane petted Pita playfully.

The German Shepard giggled and said," Im Mishka!"
The border Collir kept covering herself. "I-Im Meela..." She said and blushed.
The Pitbull guy looked at Dane and smiled. "Name's Jingles."

"Alright then, hehe. Those are all interesting names." Dane said as he snapped his fingers again, clothing them. "Now, my bitches. I would like to have fun with you, but I have business to take care of. Pita, I'm trusting you to take these girls to my house." Dane said petting her again. "You'll know where it is. Now get going"

Pita giggled and nodded. "Yes sir!" She squealed. The Pitbull growled and looked at Meela with a greedy smile on his face. He followed, staring at Meela's breasts as they followed Pita.

Dane didn't trust the other Pitbull, but he didn't have time to deal with that now. He finally reached to Darwin's house. He was a co-worker, who always bragged about his antique collection nonstop, to Dane's annoyance. Darwin always made himself more important than anyone else, showing how shallow he was. He saw that his house was quite luxurious, more than his office salary can cover. He knocked at the door.

Darwin yawned as he slowly stood up from the couch, stretching for a bit before trudging over to the door. He snapped his fingers and his TV turned off. He yawned and rubbed his eyes again. "Who is it?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom