Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

"Hehe my..quite the different side of you...lap dance away sweetie.." Dane said to the cute Melissa waiting for his treat. He didn't this it would be this easy to turn Melissa to one of his harem.

Melissa blushed softly and giggled before gently pushing him back onto the bed. She gently planted a short kiss on his lips before gently sliding him into her. A soft moan escaped her lips and she started to bounce on top of him, her hands playing with his hair.

"OOOhhh..Melissa...OOhhh...so this is the lap dance you...MMmm..want" Dane said, as he rubbed his hands on her sides, encouraging her bouncing. "MMmm...not so shy about having sex with me now are you, hehe...but since you're with me now..you'll do whatever I ask, right?" Dane asked, enjoying the warm hole that his member was digging into.

Melissa let out a soft moan, nodding softly at him in response. "Anything," she whimpered in a moan, feeling his cock hit a fee sensitive spots. "Mm, ooh~" She immediately started to get close to cumming, feeling her walls grow tighter around him. "Mm, oh you 're so big," she whimpered. "Oh god!"

"Mmmm..yess..enjoy it my dear.." Dane mumbled, slowly enlarging his member for Melissa to enjoy more as she humped more and more. She was already cumming her juices on him but she wanted Dane's seed so much.

Melissa started whimpering and moaned loudly very soon, her thrusting starting to get quicker, enjoying the act that he had made his cock grow bigger. "Mm, oh yes!" She moaned, feeling his huge cock inside her tight ass. "OH God YES!" She let out what was a half moan and whimper then a short moan mized with a scream, her pussy getting so much pleasure. "Oh god!" She arched her back, gripping onto his hair gently.

Dane moaned with Melissa, cumming deep inside her. After a few more minutes, Dane petted his first harem girl. "Mmmm..you seemed to have enjoyed yourself, dear. As have I..but I do have a date with Aegis..so I'll have to stop you here...for now." Dane said before pulling Melissa off of him and resting her on the bed. He kissed her on the lips before massaging her breasts. Dane grinned shrinking Melissa down to a doll, but making the experience quite pleasurable as she shrank more and more.

Melissa bit her lip softly as Dane slipped her off of him and onto the bed, her hands up on his as he massaged her breasts. "Dane," she moaned softly. "Mm, I-I really hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did," she mumbled breathlessly as she shrunk to a doll, her cheeks reddening aoftly as she looked up at him in shock.

Dane smiled, freezing Melissa in place, looking like an actual doll but more realistic. He placed her aside and reawaked Aegis, returning her to her human self. "Hey there...sorry for the wait. Ready to continue our date?" Dane said smiling.

Aegis turned back with a sort of amazed look on her face. "Oh, um, sure!" She said softly, glancing around for a moment before looking back up at Dane. "So, um, uh...do we have to...eat now?" She asked, glancing over at the food that sat at their table.

"Well...if you aren't hungry anymore, we can leave and catch a movie together" Dane said to Aegis as he grabbed the frozen Melissa and put her in his pocket. He knew she will be safe there as long as she stays in the pocket.

Aegis thought to herself quietly, glancing at the food. "I...I can eat a little more...but only the...bread? But what's a movie?" She asked curiously.

"Well..Umm...YOu know..this is much easier." Dane said as he touched Aegis's forehead and showed her, by her thoughts, what movies are and how they work. After a few seconds, he let go of her and smiled. "You understand now?" Dane asked knowingly.

Aegis jerked her fists up almost as if she was going to punch him but held then below midair, letting the thoughts on the subject flood into her mind. She nodded slightly at Dane. "Oh...okay ," she whispered, slowly putting her fists down.

"Whoa...what's with the fist..You're suppose to protect me remember" Dane said jokingly. "Sorry if it was a bit of a surprise" Dane soon got up, ready to go. "Ready to go?" Dane asked the swordwoman.

"I-I apologize," Aegis said softly, biting her lip. "And it's fine ..." Aegis nodded softly at Dane. "I am ready to go now master." She quietly walked up to him, smiling softly.

Dane removed the time bubble as he and Aegis walked out of the restaurant, with no one knowing they have entered or left. He took Aegis hand and walked to a nearby theater, where they were showing Monster-in-Law. It wasn't a major theater but was ok for Dane.

Dane paid his ticket for two and the couple walked in the theater room. As they took their seat, Dane pulled out Melissa. He grew her back to human size and had her wearing a rough hoodie and sweatpants. "Hello Melissa, though we could enjoy a movie...but I have something you can do for me.." Dane said grinning.

Aegis had followed Dane in a quiet matter, looking around the theatre a bit cautiously, staying a good distance to Dane. She quietly stayed next to him the entire time, watching as he brought Melissa back. Melissa was blushing softly as she looked up at Dane, giving him a slightly upset look, but relieved to see him again, in her normal human form of course.
"And what is it I can do for you?" Melissa asked in a slightly unsure tone.

Dane smiled as he leaned to her and whispered to her ear. "Give me a blowjob...and don't stop till I say so." Dane said, in his seductive voice, making it hard for Melissa to resist his command.

Melissa blushed softly. A command was a command, and the way he said it made it hard to try and tur down. Melissa glanced down at his crotch area, blushing softly before slowly letting out a soft breath , looking around the theatre for a moment. It was very dark. No one was looking or near the seats they were in far from everyone else. She glanced down again, gently putting her hand over his cock, rubbing over his pants almost greedily. She offered him a smile. "I'll give you one...but just try notto be too loud about it," she said in an almost teasing way.

"Hehe I'll be fine..now get to it" Dane said as the room dimmed since the trailers were starting now. His member was already hard but now was growing another inch. Dane smiled, knowing it was more that Melissa gets to take in.

Melissa waited for the lights to dim before she unzipped his pants quietly, her fingers teasingly running over his cock, leaning up near him and pressed a kiss on his cheek, before leaning over and pressing one on the side of his cock. She pulled it out slowly, seeing how i pressively long and incredibly hard it was. She could already feel the heat building up in her core, feeling herself getting wetter by the second as she played with his cock with her hands for a minute before bringing her lips to the head of his cock, giving it a teasing lick.

Dane smiled, feeling Melissa's tongue in action. His eyes flashed, making the whole crowd, except, Aegis and Melissa, unable to hear him at all. He smiled, breathing heavily, not wanting to moan just yet.

Melissa took the head of his cock into her mouth, her tip of her tongue teasing it before she pushed more of his cock into her mouth, giving it some light suckle that soon grew more intense.

"OOhhh..mmmm..Melissa..Oohh....yess..you've turned into..such a ravishing harem girl...I was right to pick you..Mmm..first...Oohh..keep it up..and..Mmm..I'll give you another..ggiIFFTTT!!!" Dane screamed, after Melissa licked a sensitive spot. He was already close to cumming hard.

Back
Top Bottom