Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

dando20

Supernova
Dane groaned after a rough day at work. Of course everyday was one for him, having to work for a crappy boss and jerkish coworkers. And they all wonder why he has a sour attitude.

"What I wouldn't give to knock some teeth off those assholes."

At least living alone let some of his stress off, after a dull boring day at work. As he climbed to his apartment, a sudden lightning bolt struck him fiercely, making him scream in pain. He collapsed on the ground, unconscious in front of the stairs.

(You will first play a woman who finds Dane unconscious)

[/align] Melissa signed as she quietly walked down the pavement, bending down to pick up a plastic water bottle and threw it into a trash bin. "Stupid pigs. Throwing it on the ground instead of the trash. Better gets their lazy asses moving," she muttered then sighed again.
As she passed a few doors, she jumped and gasped when she heard a scream, a scream of pain if sounded. She looked up ahead a few doors down and gasped, eyes widened, her long, glossy, golden hair sliding onto her face as she stared at the guy at his doorstep. "Oh...my god!" she gasped, quickly rushing over but stopped before she even touched him. She hesitated before slowly leaning over. "A-Are you okay? Hello?" She nudged him gently and brought her hands to her mouth. "Oh my...oh no, what do I do, What do I do?!" she said, starting to panic.

"UUgghh.." Dane groaned. He didn't know what hit him, but he felt like he almost died back there. He looked around, only to see that there was a woman checking to see if she was alright. For some reason, he felt some sort of power coursing through him. He smiled feeling like he could take on anything..or take anyone.

"Umm..yeah..I'm sorry I freaked out. I think something hit me..but..I'm OK now...Umm....Say..can you follow me?" Dane said, feeling like he needed to command her.

Melissa bit her lip and gently put a hand on his arm. "Are you sure you're okay?" she gently checked his forehead before he asked if she could follow. Melissa blinked when she felt a slight dizziness but quickly nodded. "O-Of course, a-anything to help you at the moment.​

Dane smiled and took the woman up to his apartment. "Now..tell me, what is your name, sweet lady." Dane asked, feeling like he should say something like that. He felt like he didn't care what anyone said about it. He felt so powerful.

Melissa looked around nervously and blushed with a smile, batting her eyelashes a bit. "M-y name?" she asked softly, cheeks a rosy red as he called her beautiful. "M-My name is...Me...Melissa."​

Dane flicked his hand to the door and it opened suddenly. He just knew how to do that. He had Melissa sit on the couch. "Melissa..remove your clothes for me. And tell me, do you have anyone waiting for you at home?" Dane asked in a calming voice as he got a can of soda from the fridge.

Melissa stared at Dane then at the door when he managed to get it to open in such a shocking a strange way. When she sat on the couch and he told her to remove her clothing, she blushed beat red. "M-My clothes?" She looked down at herself, getting an idea of what he might be thinking. "I-I don't know if I...sh-should...a-and no, n-no one is waiting home...f-for me..."

"Good..and you should really do as I asked. I'm trying to be nice here." Dane walked to Melissa and touched her, making her completely submissive. "You can't disobey me, sweet Melissa.."

Melissa's eyes widened when Dane touched her and she slowly slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of him. "I-I..." she felt a slight tingling go through her arms and she looked up at Dane.

"Hehe now, I'll ask again. take off your clothes..or I might turn you into a rat. Do you want that, sweet Melissa?" Dane said wickedly.

"N-No, p-please no..." Melissa shook her head, biting her lip nervously as she slowly starting to unbutton her skinny jeans. She had remembered how he had somehow opened the door and something told her what he said he could do to her can happen. She slowly started to slide her jeans down, her stomach have a thousand knots in them as she started to remove her short, rolling it up and slid it off, now in just a bra and panties. She felt as if...she wanted this...but it was strange...and totally unexpected.

"Good girl. Now lie down on the couch. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Dane said. He moaned so much, removing his pants and revealed his enlarged member to Melissa. It was now 10 ft long and was almost as thick as his wrist. "I don't want to hear any complaining...got it?"

Melissa slowly laid down on her back on the couch, staring at his member. "Eh, um, o-one thing. Th-this is my...f-first time...m-may you go slow?" She asked quietly, not noticing that she was licking her lips just staring at his enlarged member.

"I suppose, but I make no promises" Dane said as he sat on Melissa and entered her quickly. He humped her slowly, moaning from the warmth his first if his harem gave him. "Mmm..yess..is this good for you?" Dane asked, rubbing her breasts as he kept humping

Melissa gave a small yelp when he entered quickly and bit her lip hard, her hand reaching up to his shoulder as he thrusted slowly, giving a small moan as he rubbed her breasts. "Mm...Hm..." She moaned in a whimper and gripped his shoulders tightly, already feeling her pussy started to get a little wetter.

Dane smiled, and decided to hump faster and faster, making her feel the cock inside her snaking deep inside her till he hit her g-spot. "MMM...OOHhh..Yyyyeeeesssss...soooo..goooddd" Dane screamed as he started cumming inside Melissa. "Yeees...YEESSS TAKE IT ALL!!"

Melissa gasped and she wrapped her arms around Dane's neck, let out a cry of pain but so full of pleasure as she felt his hard cock push so deep into her. As soon as he started to hit her g-spot, she screamed in pleasure, feeling his hot cum inside of her. She screamed again in pleasure, moving her hips to make it even better.

Dane cummed inside Melissa more and more, again and again. After several minutes, he stopped, so not to make his first girl sore. "So..how did you like that, Sweet Melissa?" Dane got up, removing his member from Melissa with an audible pop. "Mmm..you will make a good member of my harem. You should feel lucky being my first.."

Dane's member suddenly shrinked to a manageable size and dressed back up.

"Now, tell me. do you live alone? Any pets?"

Melissa scream in pleasure and when he stopped, she took a deep, shaky breath, almost desperate for him to give her more when he slid his member out of her and let out a moan, her pussy feeling a little numb now. She looked at Dane and smiled, mumbling softly," That felt amazing..." She slowly sat up, stilling naked as she watched him dress up. "I live alone young man..." She said softly. "No Pets. I unless you want to become one of mine, I can go with that. You'd be a nice toy at night." She blushed softly and slowly stood up, walking up to him.
"So...do you live alone?" She cheek stroked his cheek with a finger, slowly trailing down to his chest.

"Yes I do..but that's not important right now. I hope you're not thinking that you can seduce me. You are MY pet, sweet Melissa." Dane said. Using some unknown force, he waved his hand again, making Melissa lie on the couch with her legs slightly open.

"Now do you understand who is in charge here?"

Melissa's eyes widened slightly when he sat her down on the couch again, blushing slightly with her legs apart. She looked up at Dane and nodded quickly. "Y-You wouldn't mind...if I asked how...you do that?"

"Hehe I'm not quite sure myself. Maybe it's from whatever hit me. But what I know and care is that I'm powerful now. And I can have anything I want." Dane said with pride.

Dane opened his can of Sprite and smiled, pouring the contents on the floor. Suddenly, the puddle of soda grew and grew, making a tower abotu the same size as Melissa. Suddenly, the tower of soda soon turned into a gorgeous woman, wearing only a grey panties and a bra covering her D-cup breasts. She was smiling as her greyish-white hair framed her perfect pretty face.

"Now then Spriti, do you know who I am?" Dane asked the just-created woman.

Melissa watched quietly, eyes widening slightly when the woman formed from soda appeared. "Hm..." She said, tilting her head at Dave. "Spri...You happen to be, one named Dave?" The woman said with a giggle.

"Hehe aren't you cute. It's Dane actually, but I forgive you..now. Think you can pleasure Melissa till I come back?" Dane asked with a grin

Back
Top Bottom