Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a semi-Dom M for a non-master/slave MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby Locke

Star
Hello there! Thank you for taking time and reading my post~

First, what I'm looking for with this thread.
A fairly literate role player.
A romance, can be slow-building.
A long-term roleplay, but please. If you get bored please let me know so I know that you haven't just forgotten about me.
I usually leave the smut-plot ratio up to wherever the roleplay leads. But I do want to try to be fairly even.

And PLEASE if you don't want to continue our roleplay just tell me. I won't bitch flip on you.

I can usually reply 2-3 paragraphs long. I won't give you one-liners so please try to match my replies.

My Fandoms:
Star Trek
Inuyasha
Sherlock
Robin Hood
DBZ
Inheritance Cycle
Supernatural
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
Transformers
Hetalia
NCIS
The Labyrinth

ROLE PLAY OFFS
1. FxF I don't do it. I'm interested in the naughty bits I Don't have.
2. Hard core Beastiality.
3. Blood. Gore. And anything that belongs in the toilet.
4. Incest
5. Anal sex for MxF
6. Water sports
7. Tentacles

ROLE PLAY ONS
1. MxF, MxM (with the right partner for MxM)
2. SMBD (slave\master, bondage to various degrees)
3. Fandoms
4. AUs and Originals

Also, I only roleplay via thread or PM

I have a couple ideas but I am certainly open for suggestions.

Plot 1. (getting some of the idea from ella enchanted. Yes I know its a bit childish but I like the concept.)
This one is for BBC's Robin Hood. Sir Guy of Gisbourne x OC
My OC's name is Elizabeth, she has red curly hair and if Robin's younger sister. She is about 19 and has always been crushing on Gisbourne. However, she has a curse. With the correct wording, every order she is given she has to obey.
When Gisbourne is given lordship over Robin's estate, after he becomes an outlaw, Elizabeth is demoted to a servant in Gisbourne's household. He ends up discovering her curse as well as her attraction towards him.

Plot 2.
For the Hobbit- Thorin Oakenshield x OC (Based off of a suggestion that the amazing Richard Armitage made to the writer's of the Hobbit movie)
The story starts off before Smaug takes control over Erebor. Am'lia is a fairy who is betrothed to Thorin. Even though they have an arranged marriage, they are very close and even love each other. When Smaug attacks, they are separated and all that is found of Am'lia is the braid beads that Thorin had given her and a scrap of cloth from her dress.
During the years that follow, Thorin believes she is dead. Smaug however, seeing her wings that seemingly sparkled like jewels, decided to keep her alive and keep her as his. When Erebor is retaken, Balin finds her amoungst the jewel hoards and keeps her safe. After the battles (none of the company die) Balin brings her back to Thorin to reunite them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom