Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Character setup experiment and first RP suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. So as I'm currently enjoying a well deserved vacation, it got me thinking of playing out a vacation sorta roleplay setting, either American spring break or European summer holiday in Spain. I'd be playing a girl who's 16ish (or if this is inapropriate for the American setting, 18ish), probably has a bit of a reputation as an easy lay at school back home, and is on vacation without her parents for the very first time. She likes to dress provocatively, usually in tight hotpants, miniskirts and revealing tops. I'm kinda dark, and I like it, so it might all degenerate into her getting used, humiliated or raped during her stay. Or she might not come home. But I'm also very much open to lighter ideas, as long as they're good ideas :)

Now, for the experimental part. It recently hit me how we always write or negotiate our roleplaying characters to meet our own, or our partner's desires. Never any unwanted wrinkles or shortcomings. This as opposed to reality of course, wher we just have to make due with whatever nature provided us with.

So istead of writing my summer girl character myself, I'm going to ask you guys to contribute. I will indicate what my girl would *like to look like*, but I'm not gonna decide myself. I'm gonna give suggestions for various facets of her appearance, and ask everyone to decide on one of them in a post in this thread. The first reaction for a certain bodypart goes, and until further notice it's one reaction per person. Here goes!

This girl would like to have a skin that tans easily, she'd hate to come back from vacation all white. She'd like to be very slim, a little on the fit side, not too skinny but certainly not too fat, she'd like to have large breasts, and she'd really like to be tall, around 1,75 - 1,80 meters (that's 5'9 - 5'11 for you non-metrics ;-) ). She'd like to be intelligent enough to make it through medium difficulty level secondary education without too much trouble. Of course if all of her wishes would be met, she'd be a whole lot happier and more confident than if she looks nothing like her ideal idea. Feel free to create a selfconfident busty latina, or to create a dumb blonde who's terribly unhappy about her big belly. Roll a dice, pick your favourite, do whatever and post back!

Edit: seeing as I'm getting plenty of PM's, I've added some extra feature. Also, I'm splitting this up: the character that ends up being created in this thread is gonna be one I'll be 'stuck with' for at least the suggested roleplay, and will probably be longer lasting. Characters suggested in PM's may also be payed out on the side though, so long as the suggested scene that goes with them appeals to me :)

Now, the options:

1. Race / general appearance
A. She's white with blonde hair, normal skin
B. She's white with red hair, really light skin
C. She's latina with dark/black hair
D. She's black

2. Bodytype
A. She's skinny, slightly underweight
B. She's slim and fit, slightly visible abs definition
C. She's of slightly above average weight
D. She's clearly overweight with clear double stomach effect

3. Breastsize
A. She's completely or nearly completely flatchested, AA cup at most
B. She has small breasts, firm A - B cup
C. She has average breasts, firm B - C cup
D. She has large breasts, firm full D or DD cup

4. Height
A. She's tiny for her age, between 1,45 and 1,55 m tall
B. She's just below average for her age, between 1,55 and 1,65 m tall
C. She's above average for her age, between 1,65 and 1,75 m tall
D. She's very tall for her age, between 1,75 and 1,85 m tall

5. Intelligence
A. She's got bimbo like intelligence, she struggles with lowest difficulty level education
B. She's just clever enough to get the lowest possible passing grades in medium level education
C. She's quite smart, and does just above average at medium level
D. She's a genius and would do well at highest level education

6. Eyecolour
A. Blue
B. Brown
C. Green
D. Grey

7a. Siblings
A. She's an only child
B. She has one younger sibling (brother or sister?)
C. She has one older sibling (idem)
D. She has multiple siblings (please specify)

7b. IF she has siblings, her relationship with them is
A. Amicable, normal
B. Troubled, many fights
C. She gets bullied by them
D. She gets abused by them

8. Her parents are
A. Happily married and wealthy
B. Happily married but poor
C. Divorced
D. Divorced and don't give a damn about her

I hope you'll all try to contribute! If you have any other good ideas about the whole experiment, let me know! Good suggestions for the roleplay setting go in my PM box :)

Since I tend to prefer my girls shorter, let's go with 4 - A, though the upper end of that scale.

5 - D, cause brainy chicks are kinky, plus big boobs and big brains, ought to throw all those guys hitting on her.

If I'm gonna bump my own thread, I might as well decide on one issue for myself :p

7a is gonna be D, there will be multiple siblings, namely an older sister who will be 4 years older, an older brother who will be 3 years older and one more sister who's a year younger than my own character would be.

Who's gonna pick the next one for me? :-D

That leaves me with the last one I guess!

I'll choose C for number 8.

Thanks for the input you guys! I'm gonna get to work on putting all of this into a workable fully backgrounded charactersheet asap! :-D

Great! :)

Once done, I'd be interested in a roleplay using that said character. :)

And the result is in! Let me all know what you think, changes can still be made (age can obviously be changed to meet the needs of the RP) ^_^

Denice is a complicated girl. She’s 16 years old, about 1,54m tall, weighs about 53 kg, has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Even though she works out a lot – swimming and fitness, at least 3 gym or pool visits a week – she basically has some babyfat, giving her a muffin top style stomach, but only slightly, as a simple but unavoidable result of her slower metabolism. Depending on her mood she’ll be either ok with her body or trying to lose weight, even though she officially has a healthy weight. Any neutral observer would consider her body average to above average. On the other hand, any neutral observer would of course be thrown off by her large but firm DD cup breasts.

In school Denice is often bored, but she gets good grades. Even though her intelligence would easily be sufficient to make it at the best schools, the average school she’s stuck at is all her mother can afford for her. Denice often wishes she didn't have to share only one parent with her two sisters and brother, given the fact that they all bully her most of the time. She’s an easy target because of her own insecurities, and a popular target because of the fact that she’s simply the smartest of her family, and she can be a bit… smart… about it.

Overall she’s more popular with the boys in school than the girls. She has a few close girlfriends with whom she shares all her secrets and troubles, but a lot of the other girls find her too clever or too busty to hang out with. The boys of course are mainly attracted to the boobies. Denice enjoys the attention, and she enjoys sex a lot as well, but she’s obviously clever enough to be selective about whom she has sex with, and not to let anyone take advantage of her.

Denice loves to party with friends, although she barely ever goes to clubs. Mainly her kind of party is hanging out with friends, or friends of friends, and drinking booze. Denice has a tendency to drink too much, and although she hasn't acted on it yet is very curious about (soft)drugs.

Overall Denice will be more attracted to older boys, rather than boys her own age who she finds immature. She prefers twentysomething boys with a certain roughness to them, guys who know what they want. Sometimes they're good guys, sometimes they're the trouble kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom