Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pacific Rim: Two Front War

Nomad96

Super-Earth
This roleplay takes place in an alternate Pacific Rim universe. In this universe the Breach is still open and the war between the expanding Jaeger program and the kaiju is still being waged. The twist is that a second portal has opened up in the Atlantic Ocean and its called the Gap. With a portal in the pacific and the atlantic the kaiju take the advantage. Jaegers everywhere are falling to the beasts and its up to a select group of Jaegers known as the Juggernauts to take back the advantage.
The story begins at the Pacific Juggernaut Base located on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

Each Jaegar needs two people to pilot so you can either have 2 original characters or you can share a Jaegar with someone.
You can either design your own, find a design, or make one at this website: http://apps.warnerbros.com/pacificrim/designer/us/

Need:

-Jaegers/Rangers from countries surrounding the pacific ocean
-1 or even 2 at most Jaegers from countries surrounding the Atlantic
-we only need like 1 maybe 2 max Jaegers from the US
-please know stuff about the Pacific Rim Universe
Please ask questions! I have answers :)

I would love to be a part of this RP, I saw the film and loved it and the moment it finished I thought, what a great RP this would make. If you are still recruiting count me in.

kuro_bara said:
I would love to be a part of this RP, I saw the film and loved it and the moment it finished I thought, what a great RP this would make. If you are still recruiting count me in.

I have a character set up on the character setup subforum :) glad you want to join
And it hasnt started yet :)
Both of you :D

Artemis Pime said:
Sounds good, count me in. I've made my own Jaeger so when and where do I start?

Yay :) make your character on the character page

Hmm soooo apparently the Canada Jaeger has been taken :3 so I was curious if my character could be either a pilot in training or a pilot from a destroyed Jaeger that is looking for a new partner. If not I will come up with something but I thought I would ask first.

kuro_bara said:
Hmm soooo apparently the Canada Jaeger has been taken :3 so I was curious if my character could be either a pilot in training or a pilot from a destroyed Jaeger that is looking for a new partner. If not I will come up with something but I thought I would ask first.

Sounds good! Either or will make a great character

kuro_bara said:
Finished my character build and posted it, let me know what you think :)

I like it :) but the only thing is im a bit confused
Is your character a trainee or a ranger?

Artemis Pime said:
Sounds good, count me in. I've made my own Jaeger so when and where do I start?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=46042&pid=1206639#pid1206639

Here is where you shall start
I look forward to seeing your character and jaeger

She WAS a ranger, now she is training potential rangers on the base. That isn't to say all the people she trains will be a Ranger but she would be the one to drill them, teach them basic information about the Jaegers etc. To her its a pretty pathetic job compared to what she used to do and she pretty much hates it and would if it came up in the story take any excuse to abandon it. Does that make sense, I got the idea from the group of potential candidates Mako throws at Raleigh in the movie. She would train that lot BEFORE they made it that far. (Kinda like basic training)

kuro_bara said:
She WAS a ranger, now she is training potential rangers on the base. That isn't to say all the people she trains will be a Ranger but she would be the one to drill them, teach them basic information about the Jaegers etc. To her its a pretty pathetic job compared to what she used to do and she pretty much hates it and would if it came up in the story take any excuse to abandon it. Does that make sense, I got the idea from the group of potential candidates Mako throws at Raleigh in the movie. She would train that lot BEFORE they made it that far. (Kinda like basic training)

Awesome! Makes so much more sense now I LOVE IT :)

Just waiting for one or 2 more people to create characters before we can start

Artemis Pime said:
Ok my character/mech bio is up, I have tried to keep my ideas realistic and if you think any of it needs tweaking give me a shout :D

All seems awesome :D

I think I might upload a pic of Artemis to my bio from the Pacific Rim game as it has more freedom when it comes to colour customization. Although I won't be able to make a badass poster out of it though.

Artemis Pime said:
I think I might upload a pic of Artemis to my bio from the Pacific Rim game as it has more freedom when it comes to colour customization. Although I won't be able to make a badass poster out of it though.

Okay sounds good :)

Artemis Pime said:
Well made my first post, quite excited. I have a few ideas that I want use much, much later in the story, but we'll see.

Sounds good
I'll find a way to send one of my characters to the hangar ASAP most likely Matthew
That way you can have some interaction

Back
Top Bottom